Old November 4th, 2017, 11:44 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Batface chuckled
" awww now that hurt my feelings " he had a fake frown and turned to a smirk
" but seriously old timer you know that you want to I mean it's food! We eat , we need it to survive . I mean if they want the prey so badly every one should just hunt for themselves " he meowed as he picked up his mouse and started to eat it with a flick of his tail " suit yourself " he added and layed down munching on his mouse while his whiskers twitched
Leafhide sucked in a breath of disgust. How could he eat when the cold season was approaching? All Clans had to ration. In a burst of anger, Leafhide unsheathed his claws and cuffed Batface on the head. "Fool! If we could all hunt for ourselves, we would not be hunting right now! Don't act like an apprentice, Batface," he spat. Leafhide pushed the mouse away from the tom's clutches.

Last edited by Role; November 4th, 2017 at 11:44 PM.
Old November 4th, 2017, 11:58 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hocus Pocus View Post
Leafhide sucked in a breath of disgust. How could he eat when the cold season was approaching? All Clans had to ration. In a burst of anger, Leafhide unsheathed his claws and cuffed Batface on the head. "Fool! If we could all hunt for ourselves, we would not be hunting right now! Don't act like an apprentice, Batface," he spat. Leafhide pushed the mouse away from the tom's clutches.
" oh no I'm scared! " he said as he shook but he let out a series of giggles followed by laughter .he didn't want to be in a clan but yet he did want to , it was rather a confusing thought for him. He shook his fur and head his nose twitched . " wow nice try , news flash bub... I do as I please " he spat his calm gesture gone , replaced by irritation . His curved ears down as his tail slight thrashed .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 5th, 2017, 12:00 AM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
" oh no I'm scared! " he said as he shook but he let out a series of giggles followed by laughter .he didn't want to be in a clan but yet he did want to , it was rather a confusing thought for him. He shook his fur and head his nose twitched . " wow nice try , news flash bub... I do as I please " he spat his calm gesture gone , replaced by irritation . His curved ears down as his tail slight thrashed .
(Wanna make them fight? Also sorry its short!)

Leafhide glared daggers at Batface. "Idiot. If you want to eat so bad, why don't you go be a kittypet?" Noticing his sudden hostile expression, Leafhide tensed, bracing himself for any kind of attack.
Old November 5th, 2017, 12:11 AM

Quote:
(Wanna make them fight? Also sorry its short!)

Leafhide glared daggers at Batface. "Idiot. If you want to eat so bad, why don't you go be a kittypet?" Noticing his sudden hostile expression, Leafhide tensed, bracing himself for any kind of attack.
Half fight )

Batface hissed as he clawed leafhides face
" id rather die than go be a kittypet! There filthy ! And aren't you supposed to say mouse brained instead ? " he snapped as his fur was on edge baring his sharp teeth . The poor tom didn't know when to quit

Old November 5th, 2017, 12:20 AM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Half fight )

Batface hissed as he clawed leafhides face
" id rather die than go be a kittypet! There filthy ! And aren't you supposed to say mouse brained instead ? " he snapped as his fur was on edge baring his sharp teeth . The poor tom didn't know when to quit
(Alrighty)

Leafhide was taken aback by the searing pain that flashed across his face. Now, he was angry. "Then stop acting like one!" Leafhide reared up on his hind legs and swiped both paws at Batface, claws unsheathed. "As a warrior you should learn to respect the code. StarClan put this prey here so we could dine peacefully!" Leafhide then lunged towards Batface, snapping his jaws towards his shoulder.
Old November 5th, 2017, 12:27 AM

Quote:
(Alrighty)

Leafhide was taken aback by the searing pain that flashed across his face. Now, he was angry. "Then stop acting like one!" Leafhide reared up on his hind legs and swiped both paws at Batface, claws unsheathed. "As a warrior you should learn to respect the code. StarClan put this prey here so we could dine peacefully!" Leafhide then lunged towards Batface, snapping his jaws towards his shoulder.
Batface yowled in pain as he was swiped at and bitten he had to think of a way to quit this he didn't want to ruin his looks! Before he spoke again he backed up and took one last attack he bit leafhides paw and he realized something he backed up and sighed
" starclan may have they may think that but we shouldn't be fighting like savages I learned my mistake , I guess I have broke the warrior code but now I see my problem I was wrong to think that way , I shouldn't have acted like a selfish good for nothing tom . I'm sorry " he said as his head hung low with a fake tear he managed to create and he sniffled .

Old November 5th, 2017, 12:42 AM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Batface yowled in pain as he was swiped at and bitten he had to think of a way to quit this he didn't want to ruin his looks! Before he spoke again he backed up and took one last attack he bit leafhides paw and he realized something he backed up and sighed
" starclan may have they may think that but we shouldn't be fighting like savages I learned my mistake , I guess I have broke the warrior code but now I see my problem I was wrong to think that way , I shouldn't have acted like a selfish good for nothing tom . I'm sorry " he said as his head hung low with a fake tear he managed to create and he sniffled .
Leafhide winced in pain as the pad in his paw was pierced. Now blood began to seep into the dirt below. Disgusting. Lapping at his paw, Leafhide listened to what Batface had to say. Albeit unconvinced, Leafhide picked up his raven. Without a word, he limped back to camp, grunting in reply at his apology. He would drop his prey off and head to the medicine cat den.

(End? Or do you want to continue somehow?)
Old November 10th, 2017, 08:06 PM

@Swiftheart

Deerspots was a little upset that her friend or maybe crush Hollypelt looked away so suddenly and asked that they should meet again but in her mind it was something to do with her eyes . Her left eye was half blue and green while the other was pure green , the she cat was currently crouching in some tall grass as she had her eyes on a mouse not far from where she was . She licked her lips since she was hungry and for some reason craved mice recently , her tail was swaying back and forth as she started to creep forward ever so quietly

The mouse put it's head up for a few moments but this caused Deerspots to stop her movements , it wasn't that far away but she could taste it already her mouth was watering . Her claws sharpened as the mouse walked away a few distances but was still pretty close , the Warrior Crept Up As It Turned To Full Blown Running excitement Was Running THrough Her VEins and the mouse was completely oblivious to her being behind it. Soon enough Deerspots pounced on the creature and sunk her teeth in it , tasting the iron in the blood . Deerspots purred as she held the dead mouse in her jaws .

Old November 10th, 2017, 08:16 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
@Swiftheart

Deerspots was a little upset that her friend or maybe crush Hollypelt looked away so suddenly and asked that they should meet again but in her mind it was something to do with her eyes . Her left eye was half blue and green while the other was pure green , the she cat was currently crouching in some tall grass as she had her eyes on a mouse not far from where she was . She licked her lips since she was hungry and for some reason craved mice recently , her tail was swaying back and forth as she started to creep forward ever so quietly

The mouse put it's head up for a few moments but this caused Deerspots to stop her movements , it wasn't that far away but she could taste it already her mouth was watering . Her claws sharpened as the mouse walked away a few distances but was still pretty close , the Warrior Crept Up As It Turned To Full Blown Running excitement Was Running THrough Her VEins and the mouse was completely oblivious to her being behind it. Soon enough Deerspots pounced on the creature and sunk her teeth in it , tasting the iron in the blood . Deerspots purred as she held the dead mouse in her jaws .
Milkfur seemed to appear out of the bushes,tumbling into Deerspots.She didnt relize it was a cat until she had already leaped.when she was able get away,she jumped away,fear in her green eyes as alwase."S-sorry.I didn't know you had already killed it.Sorry if i-" she paused,just recognizing who she had ran into.Relife flooded over her as she recognized her sister,Deespots.

"Oh!Hey deerspots." She said,but she didn't sit down.She still wanted to make a clean escape if a dusk syndicate cat came out.She had been nervous,well,more nervous,since they had killed her former mentor and disapeared.But that was just the type of cat she was,and she didn't know how to change that.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old November 10th, 2017, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Milkfur seemed to appear out of the bushes,tumbling into Deerspots.She didnt relize it was a cat until she had already leaped.when she was able get away,she jumped away,fear in her green eyes as alwase."S-sorry.I didn't know you had already killed it.Sorry if i-" she paused,just recognizing who she had ran into.Relife flooded over her as she recognized her sister,Deespots.

"Oh!Hey deerspots." She said,but she didn't sit down.She still wanted to make a clean escape if a dusk syndicate cat came out.She had been nervous,well,more nervous,since they had killed her former mentor and disapeared.But that was just the type of cat she was,and she didn't know how to change that.
Deerspots made a squeak of fear as her sister had tumbled into her loosing some balance but caught herself , she didn't realize it was her sister either until she shook her head still holding the deceased mouse in her jaws. Her eyes widened as she had a smile she set the mouse down.
" h-hey sis ! I guess we both got scared there . And I'm sorry about your mentor , I bet he was great even though I didn't ever meet him " she meowed as she had heard of her sisters mentors death . She felt sorry for them both cause now her sister was even more shy and she wanted her sister to be ok.

The warrior shook her fur and scratched her ear she purred as she did so , Deerspots yawned as she sat down knowing that no dusk syndicate cat would dare come into skyclan territory , all dusk syndicates should fear their leader . Her eyes focused on her sibling and she had a cute smile letting Milkfur know that it was ok , that there was nothing to fear .