Today 02:14 PM
LF rc victim
Last post by furrensic
Today 02:10 PM

Old October 12th, 2020, 04:58 PM
IDK what to put here

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: Whispering Wetlands

Fallenstorm kept herself alert as they reached the border. She didn't know the cats patrolling with her so she didn't talk. Apparently no need to as the leader of the patrol didn't say much more the to stay alert. @Moonraven @Rainquail
Old October 12th, 2020, 05:06 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Beepaw stayed close to Deadpool and remained in a crouched position, remembering what Gullpaw told her about staying unnoticed and being quiet.
Beepaw wanted to ask Deadpool about the feelings of unsureness about being a boy or girl, mention that they spoke to several cats, one nonbinary and one who was trans and still wasn't sure why Beepaw felt like a boy cat and not a girl cat.
They weren't aware of their mentor's feelings of discomfort.
"Deadpool, when the patrol is over, before we go back, can I ask you something. It can wait, so don't worry too much about it."
@Moonraven @Mal

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old October 13th, 2020, 03:44 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

[This is for a small WindClan plot]
Fallenstorm was one of Deadpool's more silent patrol members, not that Deadpool minded, it just made her continuously check of her shoulder to make sure the molly was there.
Her eyes drifted down to her Bee as the apprentice asked her what sounded like a serious question. Deadpool was always more than happy to listen to just about everyone's worries, it made her feel needed and happy to be of help so of course, she'd listened to whatever her little Bee wanted, after the patrol.
As they neared the border and the treeline started to show up in, surrounding the eerie looking forest, Deadpool froze midstep and held up her tail to get her patrol to stop. There was something up ahead that didn't look right. Against her better instincts, and being stuck as patrol leader, Deadpool had her apprentice and Fallenstorm wait while she checked it out.
Creeping closer on tiptoes, Deadpool slowly made her way over to the body laying nearby the border. Her muscles were wound like a spring ready to snap as she circled around the body to reach the face. Dread had her blood running cold as she recognized the mangled face.
"Y-Yote?" She inched closer, gulping down her anxiety when her panic begun to set in. There was blood, old from the looks of it, pooling out of a big wound near the neck. Coyotesnarl was dead?!
@Rainquail @Mal

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; October 13th, 2020 at 03:45 PM.
Old October 13th, 2020, 04:39 PM
IDK what to put here

Fallenstorm took note of Deadpool checking on her. She chose to ignore it. Suddenly Fallenstorm knew something wasn't right. Her steps became lighter and it was obvious she was weary of her surroundings. As Deadpool signaled the patrol to stop she focused on something ahead that Deadpool was looking at. Something was wrong. Very wrong. "What is it Deadpool?" The cream warrior finally spoke. Her voice was quiet though. Fallenstorm forced herself to stay still and wait for Deadpools signal. (Ok!) @Moonraven @Rainquail
Old October 14th, 2020, 01:22 AM

Beepaw stopped when Deadpool motioned for her to, looking over to Fallenstorm. What was going on?
When Deadpool stopped in her track, her words chocked up, Beepaw ignored that command and creeped up to her side.
"Deadpool?"
Beepaw didn't dare look for herself. If it had her mentor shaken up, surely it wouldn't do any good to look.

@Moonraven @Mal
Old October 15th, 2020, 09:40 AM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Deadpool stared at the remains, shocked for a good long minute until she heard her clanmates calling her name. Ah! What should she do?! The she-cat flattened ears before the green-eyed lilac she-cat popped up in her head. She should go find leader, but she couldn't just leave his body.
The chimera didn't think she could help carry the dead weight with her paws shaking as they were, even with Fallenstorm's help, but she didn't want Beepaw to deal with it. At the same time, the leader might claw off her ears if she left the former deputy behind. She was going to have to deal with it. In the end, she concluded there was no point in hiding it would be announced to the clan sooner or later.
"Helps please, Bee stay." Deadpool called and warrior over to her with a sharp flick of her tail. "Pick up."
@Rainquail @Mal

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old October 17th, 2020, 04:01 PM
IDK what to put here

Fallenstorm moved quickly to Deadpools side. She gripped the familiar cats scruff in her mouth and attempted to lift him. Wait she needed to correct that. Familiar dead cat she was now sure was the former deputy, Coyotesnarl. @Moonraven @Rainquail
Old October 17th, 2020, 09:29 PM

Beepaw didn't recognize the cat at their paws, face not blurry and static, but no more recognizable to him, never seen to him.
Beepaw stayed close to Deadpool and helped grab the cat to carry.
@Moonraven @Mal

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old October 28th, 2020, 12:55 PM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @Pepperkins @bmkmb @Redtalon @mareenakit @Mal @Mumble @Daunting Drago0n @Space Cat ]

The patrol walked quietly and that suited Dogsnarl just fine. A scratch of paranoia piped up and told her that the others were quietly talking about her but Dogsnarl quickly tamped it down. What did she care of spineless whispering? Soon she would be one of the most powerful cats in Shadowclan, she could just feel it.

As they neared the border, Dogsnarl narrowed her eyes. The scent of Windclan had become disgustingly fresh and the perpetual snarl on her face grew into a grin. Her hopes had been fulfilled- a patrol was near. Sauntering forward, Dogsnarl planted herself directly on the border line, waiting patiently for the patrol to appear so she could begin following Dawnstar’s orders.
Old October 28th, 2020, 12:59 PM
IDK what to put here

Fallenstorm was on Shadowclan again. The cream warrior smelt them before she saw them. Shadowclan patrol. "Patrol ahead." She hissed. Fallenstorm acted if she didn't see Dogsnarl and her friends. The molly looked right past them. @Pepperkins @bmkmb @Redtalon @mareenakit @Beau @Mumble @Daunting Drago0n @Space Cat