Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Jayvines
Today 08:50 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by sootflame
Today 08:44 PM
RiverClan Apprentice...
by taillow
Last post by Rowan
Today 08:44 PM
RC Stragglers Finder
by dino.
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 08:43 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 12th, 2020, 11:54 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

@S-oft
Lichenpaw glanced around looking for Blackadder, wishing she didn’t have to come in contact with another warrior

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 13th, 2020, 12:43 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

[~] @Moon Lily; @Flowstream; [~]

(sorry been busy these past five days)

Ebonypaw looked at Irisflame as she spoke to her. The molly would most likely refuse, but for once she did as she was told. She ate the herbs she was told to eat. Ebonypaw gave out multiple coughs and her nose really began to run. She nearly just started training and she was already sick.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 13th, 2020, 02:52 AM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

"FalccooNNNDIVEEEEEEEE!" Jaykit cheered and for once didn't stutter on the name. That was a sweet name! Though, his voice soon quieted down as Icestar continued her announcements. The meeting seemed so very boring, what in the world was so special about the last one? Jaykit glanced around in the crowd, a slight frown appearing on his lips. He couldn't spot any of his family members.
He was starting to feel so very small in the moment.
"Nightpaw is rubbing off of me, " Jaykit huffed, excusing it under his breath.
____
Sheeplight was in fact, nodding off. The cheers did not awake her from her short slumber.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old April 13th, 2020, 05:14 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Cloudsky @Shimm @DarkNight

Nightpaw followed behind Honeypaw in a slower pace but was still close behind him. She returned as small somewhat nervous looking smile, and was glad to hear Shadequill would be joining them "th-thank you" she said quietly before turning to Stormlily.

------------------------------------------------

Nightpaw looked at the moon for a bit longer before giving a small nod "yo-you're right" she said before getting to her paws and following after Frostpaw. It was late after all, and who knows for how they've been out there, the moon was much higher than before. She glanced back one more time before entering the darker den and making her way to her nest "go-odnight" she nearly whispered to the other apprentice to avoid waking up anyone else.
@bmkmb
Old April 13th, 2020, 05:17 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

@Eli.draws.sometimes

Irisflame looked down at the small tom, giving him a soft smile after she'd yowled her heart out. He didn't want to be a warrior? Well, she wasn't surprised. Many cats had been trying to whisper in her ear at the moment. But, that was alright. After all, it was quite exciting, and showing interest just helped.
"You don't want to be a warrior, huh? What do you want to be?" She mewed. She glanced over at Icestar, her pelt prickling with curiousity. She'd wondered what her message would turn out to be. Hm.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old April 13th, 2020, 05:29 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Blackadder's wars gave a twitch of attention as their careless gaze landed up on the apprentice. Brilliant, something nee to disturb their rather uneventful days. The feline shifted over, touching their nose to Lichenpaws briefly. "Well, kid. Looks like you're stuck with me."
@Zesty Mango

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 13th, 2020, 05:36 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Casper

Irisflame felt her gaze soften, and her eyes clouded with guilt. She could tell that both of them cared. A lot. And she went ahead and stepped on old Falcon's face when he had been trying to help. Starclan, why was She a medicine cat when she couldn't heal feelings?! She only made them worse. Gazing at her feet, her orbs flickered towards Hailstorm's fluffy tail. Perhaps this could be a start.
"Yes, she did. And he's a good one too." She mewed, smiling. Her eyebrows curved in sympathy for the old she. That instantly turned to panic when she saw the start of tears. STARCLAN WHAT DO I DO WHAT- shhhhhhh. Calm. Down.

She finished redressing the wound, happy it hadn't gotten worse. At least her herbs had worked. That, she was relieved about. Sitting back in her haunches, she tilted her head. The warrior looked so, so sad. She couldn't believe Icestar and this sensitive being were kin. Shaking her head, she smiled supportively this time.
"Are you kidding?! Falcondive cares about you, Hailstorm. Of course he has time for you. He was glancing over at the medicine den during his ceremony, for Starclan's sake! He was worried about YOU. If you talk to him, he will help you out, and I know he'll put time aside for you. Because under that fiest, is nice." She exclaimed. Okay, maybe the last part didn't rhyme super well and was completely corny, but hey, it was okay! Starclan she was rhyming so much around this timin- goodness.

@Blissie Bliss @Flowstream

Irisflame hurried with Ebonypaw, actually surprised the stubborn seeming apprentice had listened to her orders. That made her feel quite proud.
After all, she had only just become a full medicine cat, and she was a former Thundercla- okay, now it feels like I don't want to be respected! She shook her shock off, concerned at the apprentice's runny nose. What would help with that? She had no idea. But the catmint would probably kick in soon, and swipe that off the table.
"So, fluffball, once Yarrowkit comes back with the water, you'll be good to go. If your cough doesn't disappear within a week, come back. Don't fluff your tail about it." She mewed, narrowing her eyes at the dwindling herb supply. At least New-leaf had come about.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old April 13th, 2020, 05:51 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Lizardkit sat near the enterance of the nursery. She kept counting the days left before she turned 6 moons. She still had 3 moons to go. Her face was expressionless as always. Sge wanted to train. All the small battle tactics she'd pestered out of the warriors weren't enough.
Old April 13th, 2020, 06:49 AM
No pressure, no diamonds.

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNight View Post
Gleamkit smiled as the other two kits battered at Falconkit. Poor kit, he thought. I'll join in! So he joined Blinkkit in attacking the older kit. He went for her back legs and prepared to trip her.
------------------------------------
Why were all the kits attacking poor Falconkit? Was it because she was older? She felt Blinkkit battering at her front paws, while Gleamkit tripped her back legs. She fell with a small "oof" and flailed, trying to get the other kits.
@wolfnight @Zesty Mango
Eaglekit decided to join forces with Falconkit. She leaped at Gleamkit, hitting into him and knocking him off of Falconkit.

Last edited by Polaris; April 13th, 2020 at 06:49 AM.
Old April 13th, 2020, 07:32 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

@Eli.draws.sometimes

Irisflame looked down at the small tom, giving him a soft smile after she'd yowled her heart out. He didn't want to be a warrior? Well, she wasn't surprised. Many cats had been trying to whisper in her ear at the moment. But, that was alright. After all, it was quite exciting, and showing interest just helped.
"You don't want to be a warrior, huh? What do you want to be?" She mewed. She glanced over at Icestar, her pelt prickling with curiousity. She'd wondered what her message would turn out to be. Hm.
Wolfkit looked down at his shuffling paws, "I-i want to become a medicine cat!" He looked at Irisflame in determination. "I don't want to hurt other cats, I want to help them!" He said
Closed Thread