Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Tallstar
Today 07:25 PM
Instant Ramen l P
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 07:11 PM
Willow art please?
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 07:10 PM
fallen dreams [p]
by taillow
Last post by Aolani
Today 07:06 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Mizu
Today 06:53 PM
View Poll Results: What should happen to Spell,Fang and Curse?
Curse finds Spells and Fangs kits and goes crazy and kills Fang then kills her self 3 21.43%
Same a #1 but they come back and Curse mates with Bane but is dead inside 6 42.86%
LET FANG LIVE AND DIIIE CURSE 2 14.29%
idk who these cats are soo 3 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old January 28th, 2017, 11:12 AM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: Cruelclan

(ima go take a shower brb)
Old January 28th, 2017, 11:20 AM
~Dragon~

My Mood: Cheerful

" this is so pretty.... i love this. . thanks you.. i love it and i love oyu " she mewed she nuzzledc him and aywned " im going ot rest wake me if i am needed " she mewed and curling into her nest
\
( see yah )

" Fear my dear, Is nothing but a figement of your own imagination, Like childish fantasy's we came up with as kids. Why do we let fear control us? Fear is nothing but our imagination? Are we afraid of out imagination?"- Myself

Never fear, I used to be Vixenandwillowlikecookie Im NOT dead
Old January 28th, 2017, 11:24 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatDerpz View Post
Jinx sighed getting back to his feet, "Kits," He gently knocked him with his paw and walked to Curse, "Are you sure you want to banish a cat who has saved many lives?" his attention switched to Spell, he whispered into her ear, "I know where you have been going, if I were you I would stick up for me or I WILL tell," his tail twitched, "I knew he was alive, but Curse would not allow me to tell her,"
//
Flashes eyes narrowed. She had no idea she was asleep, a ginger tom looked at her. "Hello kit," his green eyes filled with guilt of putting a young cat under a lot of pressure, "My name is Firestar," the air was filled with stars Flash thought it looked really nice. "Hi I'm flash," she replied anxiously.
The ginger tom walked closer to her, "You have a great destiny," he bowed his head as if she was leader. She woke up. "CURSE!" @Shadow
Quote:
Originally Posted by vixenandwillowlikecookie View Post
' if they ask i will tell them a rouge became my mate then got hit by a monster " she said gently she smiled at him ( Shes not in camp ) ' ill be right back " she mewed and walked to curse and jinx " jinx is my mentor and deserves to be treated as i am, she deserves respect, even a medicine cat cannot save everyone " she mewed sanding besides her mentor
Quote:
spell stood high she wouldn't let anyyone find out about her kits until curse calmed down a bit..

Bane came up to curse " shh... come on how about you go rest curse " he said softly and lead her to the leaders den
Quote:
Jinx dipped his head, "Curse, I do believe my apprentice should be made medicine cat," his tail twitched as if asking if he had made the right choice. "I shall step down from a medicine cat to become a full time warrior,|" @Shadow
Quote:
no.... jinx i haven't learnt everything yet... " she mewed looking at him " but it is your decison " she mewed
Quote:
Jinx looked her in the eye, "You have learned everything," he silently walked out of camp.
Quote:
she nodded " im going ot collect herbs ' she mewed rcing to fang " im back " sh4e mewed
Quote:
Jinx gasped, he new Spell had been seeing him, but kit! His eyes widened, "Spell.."
Omg I iz back!!)

Curse sat in her den thinking about what Jinx said "JINX!SPELL COME TO MU DEN IMMEDIATELY."she said thinking they where in camp.

(I haz a idea,what if she catches Spell with Fangs scent and doesn't say anything but follows them to the cave and then she and Fang has a huge fight and she ends up killing him,then she realizes what she had done and kills herself,by doing it the worst way possible,drowning herself.But this is after she has kits and Spell has kits.)
Old January 28th, 2017, 11:29 AM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Omg I iz back!!)

Curse sat in her den thinking about what Jinx said "JINX!SPELL COME TO MU DEN IMMEDIATELY."she said thinking they where in camp.

(I haz a idea,what if she catches Spell with Fangs scent and doesn't say anything but follows them to the cave and then she and Fang has a huge fight and she ends up killing him,then she realizes what she had done and kills herself,by doing it the worst way possible,drowning herself.But this is after she has kits and Spell has kits.)
(.... Dark but... I guess. I mean fang still has two lives so he would be back but only have one life.)
Old January 28th, 2017, 11:30 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowpotatoes View Post
(.... Dark but... I guess. I mean fang still has two lives so he would be back but only have one life.)
Yes I know,but I just feel like curse went downhill and I want to finish her and play her,how should I say this..'clean' and 'non broken' kits.)
Old January 28th, 2017, 11:31 AM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Yes I know,but I just feel like curse went downhill and I want to finish her and play her,how should I say this..'clean' and 'non broken' kits.)
ok)
Old January 28th, 2017, 11:32 AM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
" this is so pretty.... i love this. . thanks you.. i love it and i love oyu " she mewed she nuzzledc him and aywned " im going ot rest wake me if i am needed " she mewed and curling into her nest
\
( see yah )
Fang heard curse "Spell, curse is calling you."
Old January 28th, 2017, 11:42 AM
~Dragon~

" i can hear i will be bac " she said and rocketed to curses den forgetting to wash his scent off her " yes " she asked panting ( maybe she just loses 1 life and then she turns to bane to be her mate )

" Fear my dear, Is nothing but a figement of your own imagination, Like childish fantasy's we came up with as kids. Why do we let fear control us? Fear is nothing but our imagination? Are we afraid of out imagination?"- Myself

Old January 28th, 2017, 11:44 AM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
" i can hear i will be bac " she said and rocketed to curses den forgetting to wash his scent off her " yes " she asked panting ( maybe she just loses 1 life and then she turns to bane to be her mate )
Fang washed himself and waited for her to come back
Old January 28th, 2017, 11:45 AM
~Dragon~

nice profile picture )