Last post by redshiftreign
Today 10:01 AM

Old February 13th, 2017, 01:20 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Go on you two...in you go so Redclaw and I can have some Tom time alone..." HarmonyBlade urged them, glancing next to him at Redclaw. HarmonyBlade could see his friend was troubled. And he could help with that. He totally understood that troubled feeling. HarmonyBlade shuffled closer to him then buried his muzzle in Redclaw's shoulder fur. "I know...how it feels. You lost a brother...someone you loved dearly. But he will live on in StarClan!" The ginger Tom tried to comfort his friend.
"He wasnt just a brother he was my other half he was me as i was him we were twins the only difference between us was our names and our claws" he said the small white tom flexed his unnatural red shaded claws "iceclaw had blue shaded claws" he said while he watched cherrypaw and icepaw examine the hollow log at the back of the cave that he and iceclaw used to use for ramming practice

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old February 13th, 2017, 01:33 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
"He wasnt just a brother he was my other half he was me as i was him we were twins the only difference between us was our names and our claws" he said the small white tom flexed his unnatural red shaded claws "iceclaw had blue shaded claws" he said while he watched cherrypaw and icepaw examine the hollow log at the back of the cave that he and iceclaw used to use for ramming practice
"I lost...well, my mate isn't the same anymore...i know she tries to be a good mother to Thundrakit and Overkit and I know she tries to be a good mate to CrispLeaf for them...for me...but we had to trade our three beautiful kits for this...CrispLeaf forced her...else he'd get violent with them...ShineKit, Gleamkit and AcornKit. They're not dead...they're in WindClan...but it feels worse knowing that they're alive and out there in alien territory, scared...not knowing who or where your real parents are..." He started to tear up "we love them so much! That's why we came to the clans. To watch over them..." Then HarmonyBlade remembered this wasn't about him. "Sorry, how did Iceclaw die?"
Old February 13th, 2017, 01:41 PM
DragoVB

Quote:
"I lost...well, my mate isn't the same anymore...i know she tries to be a good mother to Thundrakit and Overkit and I know she tries to be a good mate to CrispLeaf for them...for me...but we had to trade our three beautiful kits for this...CrispLeaf forced her...else he'd get violent with them...ShineKit, Gleamkit and AcornKit. They're not dead...they're in WindClan...but it feels worse knowing that they're alive and out there in alien territory, scared...not knowing who or where your real parents are..." He started to tear up "we love them so much! That's why we came to the clans. To watch over them..." Then HarmonyBlade remembered this wasn't about him. "Sorry, how did Iceclaw die?"
"During the battle with the dark forest cats he was defending the nursery from two dark forest supporters his mate and kits were inside and at first he was winning then his neck pain from the old fox bite wound he has started and he couldnt move then those fox hearted cowards started shredding him while he was defenseless" redclaw snarled his fur bristling "me and stoneheart, my other brother, got to them too late then afterwards one of them came back his name was sleetstrike and he started gloating about it i chased him out of camp with stoneheart and caught up to him a little out of camp and we fought stoneheart stayed out of it because it was personal for me and i....i killed sleetstrike i killed him before i realized that i had bitten his neck" he said his fur flattened and he blinked tearing up he took a deep shuddering breath then shook himself "come on we got some training to do" he said padding into the cave before harmonyblade could say anything "icepaw cherrypaw hunting crouch now" he said the two apprentices stopped and instantly dropped into a crouch neither had it perfect but they were close

Old February 13th, 2017, 01:49 PM
Falling In

Quote:
"During the battle with the dark forest cats he was defending the nursery from two dark forest supporters his mate and kits were inside and at first he was winning then his neck pain from the old fox bite wound he has started and he couldnt move then those fox hearted cowards started shredding him while he was defenseless" redclaw snarled his fur bristling "me and stoneheart, my other brother, got to them too late then afterwards one of them came back his name was sleetstrike and he started gloating about it i chased him out of camp with stoneheart and caught up to him a little out of camp and we fought stoneheart stayed out of it because it was personal for me and i....i killed sleetstrike i killed him before i realized that i had bitten his neck" he said his fur flattened and he blinked tearing up he took a deep shuddering breath then shook himself "come on we got some training to do" he said padding into the cave before harmonyblade could say anything "icepaw cherrypaw hunting crouch now" he said the two apprentices stopped and instantly dropped into a crouch neither had it perfect but they were close
HarmonyBlade decided not to say anything more on the matter and just nodded. "Now pounce, and dodge...swipe! Dodge! Pounce again...pounce pounce pounce...do a swipe left...dodge to the right..." He called watching and assessing their every move carefully.
Old February 13th, 2017, 01:57 PM
DragoVB

Quote:
HarmonyBlade decided not to say anything more on the matter and just nodded. "Now pounce, and dodge...swipe! Dodge! Pounce again...pounce pounce pounce...do a swipe left...dodge to the right..." He called watching and assessing their every move carefully.
Icepaw almost did it perfectly though she messed up on the three pounces tripping herself cherrypaw landed akwardly on the 2nd dodge redclaw grinned as both got up with excitement and determination in their eyes he padded up to them "dodge" he said the word barely out as he swipped at them with a fast paw they both jumped back redclaws paw just barely missing them by a whisker "good" he said then went over to the log he propped up one side by rolling it onto a good sized rock then he turned to the apprentices start from the entrance first one to the top wins no pushing or shoving just run as fast as you can " he said

Old February 13th, 2017, 08:01 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Jaymist padded in. He saw a rose bush and picked the petals. He made a heart shape and put a rose in it. He sat down and waited.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old February 13th, 2017, 08:45 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Storkpaw just listened in stunned silence. He still couldn't fully believe the dead was standing right here in front of him. "O-okay then. Well, you said you've been dead 24 moons? So do you remember that the Clans moved above ground? I was just a newborn kit almost when that happened, so maybe not. Unless you saw it from Starclan I guess. But if Starclan sent you back for a mission to stop your mate from killing themselves, then we best hurry. This way!" he called over his shoulder as he tore off through the undergrowth towards the camp.
Lilacblossom bolted after Storkpaw,"Wait! I need to clean my fur!!'

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 13th, 2017, 09:17 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon eats a doughnut View Post
Lilacblossom bolted after Storkpaw,"Wait! I need to clean my fur!!'
Storkpaw skidded to a stop at her call. He turned around, his eyes a light and shining blue. "Alright, but hurry, that message from Starclan sounded urgent, might want to hurry up." He said.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old February 14th, 2017, 02:42 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Icepaw almost did it perfectly though she messed up on the three pounces tripping herself cherrypaw landed akwardly on the 2nd dodge redclaw grinned as both got up with excitement and determination in their eyes he padded up to them "dodge" he said the word barely out as he swipped at them with a fast paw they both jumped back redclaws paw just barely missing them by a whisker "good" he said then went over to the log he propped up one side by rolling it onto a good sized rock then he turned to the apprentices start from the entrance first one to the top wins no pushing or shoving just run as fast as you can " he said
"Then after a lap of the cave go back and try those pounces again. Then a dodge! And swipe!" He said the moves as he did them, mirroring Redclaw perfectly. "They're fast learners! Your family has the jackpot you know...you must be so proud!"
Old February 14th, 2017, 05:54 AM
DragoVB

Quote:
"Then after a lap of the cave go back and try those pounces again. Then a dodge! And swipe!" He said the moves as he did them, mirroring Redclaw perfectly. "They're fast learners! Your family has the jackpot you know...you must be so proud!"
"I am" he said then watched as cherrypaw and icepaw started at the entrance he raised his tail then brought it down to signal for them to start they took off at first they were tied then icepaw extended her stride just like her father would and pulled ahead reaching the log she jumped and clawed her way up with a yowl of triumph she reached the top and looked down at cherrypaw who was looking up at her with pride