Last post by Luminous
Today 03:23 AM

Old February 3rd, 2021, 08:50 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Herondive Hollow

ANOTHER lady?

Hareflood was having some bad luck today! He was hoping to see some ShadowClan cats when he returned from cleaning himself up, but ladies-- he couldn't find it in himself to come out, to talk to a fabled, strong, tough ShadowClan cat. The mere sight of her left him breathless and he had to take a step back from the bushes he was concealed behind.

Stars, what he would do.. to be as cool as a ShadowClan cat. A cat like him wasn't good enough to even look upon one of their mythical pelts, and a little dejected he withdrew further. Perhaps one day.. he would find the strength to talk to one of them.. but for now, he would settle for these stolen glances.

Heading back to camp had never been more disappointing.

[ @Trouble, ty for letting him spy on sparklight ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 6th, 2021, 05:24 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Ebonyfang took the lead to the Thunderclan border. He didn't look back to see if they were following. He went up to the border, scenting it to make sure no Thunderclan cats cross the line. If they did they were next to get beat up. The tom turned to his apprentice after allowing them to catch up. "Bouncepaw tell me what you can scent.", he meowed, locking his emotionless gaze with his.

// @Fletcher; @gs29513; \\

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old February 6th, 2021, 06:03 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Doeflame arrived at the border moments after Ebonyfang, and allowed him to interrogate his apprentice while she got down to business. Marking the border. Her path along the scent line brought her a ways away from the toms, but she wasn’t worried. Ebonyfang had been a warrior before becoming a medicine cat, he could hold his own in a fight long enough for her to get back. @Angelique @Fletcher
Old February 7th, 2021, 11:26 AM
I'm YOLOsixual &a mp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; P OGg ende r

My Mood: Sleepy

[ @Angelique @gs29513 ]

Bouncepaw

Bouncepaw trotted along Ebonyfang, managing to keep up a good pace, if not a bit behind him to allow him time to swivel out of the way of any stray branches or rocks. He watched Doeflame with interest as she got to work- he'd never been this far out of camp before.

He listened to Ebonyfang's instruction and closed his eyes. Bouncepaw took a few deep breaths to take in all the scent he could- the sudden wave of unfamiliar senses made his fur spike, "Oh...I s..I smell...Cats? It doesn't seem like they were here recently...they smell different, a lot more different than I was expecting..."

Bounceberry

Bump me literally whenever, I'm quite busy and do need reminders!

Bounceberry is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat, apply for healing here. He has a semi-open den policy, make sure to read the rules!
Old February 8th, 2021, 08:20 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Ebonyfang listened to his apprentice. He turned to the scent markers. He scented it to see if Bouncepaw was correct. There was a strange scent here. One that he didn't no. He wasn't that old, so things were still a little knew to some things. "Usually Thunderclan's scent is strong, but theres a scent mixed in with that. It's not something I know.", he responded. The medicine cat looked around for Doeflame. "You scent that too right?", he asked. Ebonyfang was hoping they noticed.

// @Fletcher; @gs29513; \\

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old February 9th, 2021, 05:14 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Doeflame had noticed the scent, not Thunderclan or Shadowclan. Maybe not even cat. It wasn’t a fox or a badger, but it still smelled like it might be large. I can smell it too. It’s not fox or badger, but it might be a different predator. she reasoned, sniffing the border with a bit more vigor in the hope of identifying the animal. @Angelique @Fletcher
Old February 9th, 2021, 08:52 PM
I'm YOLOsixual &a mp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; P OGg ende r

[ @Angelique @gs29513 ]

Bouncepaw

Bouncepaw's ears were pinned back- he looked anxious, still drowsy from the deep sleep he'd been in earlier. He smelled...something, but he was still young, still new, and had no idea what to say.

"Um...I...I think so?" he mewled, stretching up on his tip toes in an attempt to get a better latch on the scent, "Whatever it i-is...it doesn't smell good at all..."

Bounceberry

Bump me literally whenever, I'm quite busy and do need reminders!

Bounceberry is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat, apply for healing here. He has a semi-open den policy, make sure to read the rules!
Old February 10th, 2021, 12:41 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol

"Correct Larkpaw though thats not the full story. Currently Buckstar is the leader and he is generally far too forgiving and a tad bit of a pushover which is not what you want in a leader. His deputy is Glidingfeather (note no one knows of the change yet) she is rather... loud but more willing to fight. Now the main medicine cat is Rainywhisker and quite frankly not much is known about them so they are either very secretive or dull and given their age I assume the later, their apprentice is the troublesome one. Frostpaw formerly Frostbreeze is loud opinionated and an idiot, she interrupted the gathering she was announced at and Buckstar seems to hate her. So take what you will from that.

Now our history with thunderclan is more tension filled then you might think, not too long ago in Icestars reign we offered help to them while they were weak only to be insulted in turn. Icestar decided they should be punished for this and mounted a raid on their camp and succeeded despite the interference from a traitor who told them of the raid. After that there was a long time of tension between us until Duskstar (Buckstars predecessor) stepped down and disappeared. Now we have peace between us if not an alliance. So when you encounter a thunderclan cat at a gathering be social and civil, even a weak enemy has uses and we dont have many.

None of you really impressed my in a huge way here but Stempaw did the best so you are patrol lead for this border. Take in the state of the area and be ready to report to Finchwhisker when we get back.

Next is the saltmeadow marsh, let's get moving."

Jumping off her stump the molly moved off leading the group to the next area, if they were listening they'd know that this border was where the last group fought a fox but if they already forgot they were stupid enough shadowclan wouldnt really lose anything losing them.

Darkpaw @S t a r , Pumpkinpaw @Willowfern , Frogpaw @feather lily , Larkpaw @Phoenix Fall , Buzzardpaw @elysian Stempaw @Zesty Mango Snakepaw @Kipo Oak
Old February 15th, 2021, 01:16 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Rani

Stempaw pushed herself to the front of the group of apprentices to lead the crowd of apprentices, she held her head up with pride as she began to head to the saltmeadow marsh. She enjoyed the authority she held no matter how insignificant it was leading the apprentices.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 17th, 2021, 10:47 AM

My Mood: Cheerful

"hello? i'm a new cat Im trying to meet the clan"smiles sweetly.