ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustleaf View Post
Mosspaw:

Mosspaw couldn’t help agreeing with Honeymew, she was right! “Littleshock, you MUST have scented Fallownose before you found his body!” Mosspaw mewed.

@Poprock
Honeymew gave the apprentice a flick over the ears with her tail to let them know she appreciated there help. Honeymew's eyes narrowed at Littleshock. "Twilightstar, I understand this is a time for mourning, but perhaps Littleshock should be placed under a stay in camp kinda order? At least until we figure it out?" Honeymew meowed gently. Touching her nose to the fur of the beloved deputy with a small sigh.

@Moonraven

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old April 12th, 2024, 08:09 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Deadmoon was, quite frankly, a bit confused. Littleshock’s explanation, when it came, was far from the most satisfactory she had ever received. Not that she was surprised, anyone who said they could explain and then dramatically paused was unlikely to have a truly good explanation. If they did, they would have just…..said it. In this vein of thought, Deadmoon had no qualms looking Littleshock right in the eye as a bit of a glare was sent her way. Give us your explanation or don’t, no need to make a production of it as the molly seemed keen to do.

It wasn’t a fully satisfactory one, assuming a clan mate, their deputy no less, was having an affair because he was merely at the border seemed foolish. It revealed, perhaps, the distaste Littleshock must have been carrying towards their deputy if her general attitude about the event was anything to go by. Not particularly devastated, to say the least. Though Deadmoon supposed she too might appear calloused and unbothered. Others were crowding his body, she hung back.

As displeased as she was by the story Littleshock was selling, Deadmoon was tempted to correct Lightningstorm. After all, to her ears it had been Littleshocks inner assumption that the affair was occurring, not an accusation. It was probably a purely academic argument anyway, Fallownose would be fondly remembered by the clan regardless. Or so Deadmoon assumed. And, with Twilightstar wading back into the fray to silence the discordant voices, it hardly seemed like the best time to speak up.

Her nerve was failing her, in the face of the numerous pressures on every side. The only cats she could put down as outright wrong were Spottedpaw and Honeymew, though Spottedpaw’s call for peace could likely be put down to her youth. Naive as Deadmoon had briefly been, but no longer. With the number of Riverclsn cats about today, it could only be was once the mild were dealt with. Otherwise, they would come back over and over again.

Honeymew’s outburst was far more nonsensical, more ignorant than anything else. Deadmoon didn’t understand why Littleshock’s method of finding them mattered at all. Scent or sound, she had identified Fallownose, hung back unwisely, and then found him dead. This in mind (and more comfortable criticizing a random warrior than their medicine cat, coward that she was) Deadmoon turned her attention to Honeymew and, to a lesser extent, Mosspaw.

I don’t see why it matters if Littleshock heard or scented Fallownose first. Regardless she approached him too late in Deadmoon’s mind it would have been a more logical course of action to approach immediately, not skulk about even if she HAD hidden from a perceived Riverclsn threat. And he was…..you know. Even in light of the overwhelming evidence, it felt a bit callous to refer to him as dead so soon. Perhaps she hadn’t correctly understood what the two were mewing about, but to her it sounded like pointless prattle, and she might be soiling for a fight just a smidgen. She didn’t quite know why, but Deadmoon had long ago stopped trying to understand why her various emotions did or did not issue forth at times. She wouldn’t be able to change it even if she did know, so why bother? @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Rustleaf (open)
Honeymew looked at Deadmoon and dipped her head in a gentle respect. "Yes, I simply mean I think she should have scented him first, if she did great but wouldn't she have also scented his attacker? Especially when she picked up his body? Surely the scent was still there, and check under his claws maybe somethings there to?" Honeymew said, the queen looked a bit stressed now.
Whisperingwater padded to his mates side. "Honeymew don't get stressed over this. Think about the kits" He murmured.
Honeymew sighed and nodded. "Yeah.... maybe we should just send out a patrol to the area and sniff around?" Honeymew finished with a small flick of her tail to Deadmoon, letting the warrior know her words were friendly and not undermining

- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old April 12th, 2024, 09:16 AM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Swiftfire
------------

She could see some were less than pleased to hear (what Swiftfire thought was a fair assumption, true or not) of Fallownose's suspected affair, but she knew she was not going to believe Littleshock was dangerous. Her gaze snapped to the medicine cat, her tone and temper showing. She wanted to snap back, but reasoned that it would only cause issues. Now was highly inappropriate for any of that. and privately, she had no desire to make Lightningstorm an enemy.

But when cats began to voice Littleshock as a problem even asking to have her in a stay at camp order, she curled her lip back and turned the pale yellow fire in her eyes onto Honeydew. "Don't you dare suggest Littleshock had anything to do with it. Don't you dare assume she has any responsibility other than bringing him home so his Clan can pay their respects. That line of thinking is dangerous. We just had RiverClan kill our deputy. There is no reason to think anyone but RiverClan is to blame. To start acting like we can't trust her is wrong." Swiftfire's voice was soft and quiet, though her eyes blazed furiously as she moved to stand in front of Littleshock, though she pointedly glanced at Lightningstorm, though her words remained for Honeydew, "You have no right to suggest anything like that."

"Any of us could have suspected an affair upon single glance. Does that make it true? No one but Fallownose can tell us that. But I am inclined to think it was not an affair; He was a good and loyal deputy to WindClan. We should think this way in honor of his memory; I can see no reason for Fallownose to be disloyal. And Littleshock did the right thing by hiding. Who knows if the cat would have killed her too, for being a witness? She brought him home for us, which makes her more loyal than someone who would be so willing to seed distrust without proper evidence." She let her last words turn into a hiss as she directed them at Honeydew.

@SeonghwasBunnyEars @Poprock
Old April 12th, 2024, 10:14 AM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Wolfkit blinked at the slight catch of a starry pelt... ah so a Starclan Cat Had Come to Visit Camp. The She-kit however, Didn't Seem Surprised, Given It Was Something that happened sometimes which she'd heard a few tales of during her time with starclan...

The gray furred she-cat let out a soft Mournful howl before wrapping her tail around her feet and going silent once more...

(open)

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer
Old April 12th, 2024, 10:21 AM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Brightpaw
She/her - 9 Moons
Head bowed, ears flattened to her skull. Brightpaw awaited her turn to touch her nose to Fallownpse's pelt. "Goodbye," she murmered. I won't forget you. Your memory will live on in all of us. I will tell stories of you when I am an elder, she silently promised.
Rabbiteye
He/him - 48 Moons
Cold, dead shock. The brown tom stared at his deputy's grey fur, his stiff body lying at Littleshock's paws. A cat once so full of life, now just a husk. His paws wouldn't work, refused to move. He listened numbly to the warrior's account of his death.

Wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong! Fallownose couldn't be dead, he was going to be the next leader, he was going to get his nine lives and protect WindClan. This couldn't be the end of him. Couldn't, couldn't, couldn't.
It was only when he caught the glimpse of a starry pelt crouching over the body that reality finally set in. Seeing this cat take Fallownose's spirit away sparked a rage inside him. RiverClan had murdered his deputy.
His paws finally freed. His throat unclenched in a bellow of fury and fire and hate.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old April 12th, 2024, 11:12 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Bravebird - WindClan Warrior
She/her | 45 moons | Beefed Up T3, One with the Warren
Feeling a head come to rest on top of hers and the familiar scent of Crowtooth, Bravebird finally opened her eyes and looked up. She let out a small, broken chain of purring, that soon puttered out as she stopped her head back down with her nose in Fallownose's fur. It was like all of the energy was zapped from her, leaving her with nothing more than a couple of 'mrrps' and tail flicks.

Several voices raised around her - and oh boy if Brave wasn't chalked full of grief she'd swat some of them right across the head. Twilightstar spoke far more eloquently than she could ever hope to, so she left it at that. While that storm raged on, the lilac lynx-point simply lifted her head and looked at her slain friend, leaning forward to start grooming his pelt. It was something she could focus on right now, something to keep her grounded.

After a bit, Twilightstar looked to both her and Lightningstorm, thanking them. Bravebird lifted her sullen, grief-filled gaze as she listened to her leader. Even though her heart screamed at her to remain here, to support the backbone of WindClan while she grieved, she understood. "...Goodbye, friend." One last look back at Fallownose. It was becoming difficult to stay right near the body, the sadness eating away at her. Brave touched her nose to the tom's ear, ready to get to her paws when a sparkle out of the corner of her eye caught her attention.

"...Blazingstar?" She had fuzzy memories of the tom who had led WindClan before her time. Mostly through stories that had been retold to her over and over and over again. Her eyes shined with surprise, then melted into hope and a determined fire. StarClan was on their side, if not for anything else, for this. Was StarClan angry at RiverClan too, for their transgressions? Brave hoped so. She hoped every spirit in the sky would lend them their power when the time came - to destroy that Clan.

Then he was gone, and Bravebird was left with a sense of reborn initiative. She glanced down at Fallownose and smiled softly once more. "Kick his tail in a race for me through the stars, okay?" It was a lighthearted joke, recalling the memories of both the races she had hosted where Fallow had participated. He was a fast one, she could imagine him running alongside cats like Blazingstar and their other WindClan ancestors. She then got to her paws, trying her best to keep her tail off the ground.

Then, because just leaving felt wrong, she let her tail tip linger briefly on Twilightstar's shoulder. It was a simple gesture, and after a bit she removed it and stepped back to where Crowtooth and Firestorm were. She took a seat on the tunnellers other side, aiming to seek comfort from one of her other closest friends. She nodded along to the words the warrior spoke, finding comfort in them.

But then cats started bickering, even as Twilightstar had ordered for it to be discussed later. Rising to her paws Bravebird turned and fixed Swiftfire, Honeydew, and Mosspaw with a frosty glare. "Get out." Her voice, for once in a confrontation, was dangerously calm - though her eyes were narrowed. "Right now is the time to grieve. If you're not here to do that, leave." Why in the bright burning stars above did her Clanmates think this was the time and place to have this discussion.

Even as she scolded them, tears continued to fall. Grief still clouded her gaze, but there was irritation flashing in them like lightning. "If you have your theories, or your plans, or whatever else, save them. We have a dead deputy to mourn tonight, nothing more. Twilightstar has already spoken of delivering retribution - all you are doing is disrupting her grieving. The Clan's grieving. So get. Out. If you're going to continue to hiss and spit like a couple of unruly kits, at least make yourself useful while doing so and go hunt or something."

She had no more energy to fight, no more energy to argue with her Clanmates. Honestly she was surprised Swiftfire was getting pulled into this and ignoring what their leader had just said. She had started to grow some small respect for the she-cat but it was dwindling back down. With one last icy glare sent both their ways, Bravebird turned and slumped against Crowtooth once more. "Mouse-brains," she muttered, under her breath for only Crowtooth to hear.

[ Twilightstar - @Moonraven ] [ Crowtooth - @Rani ] [ Firestorm - @Dark ]
[ Blazingstar - @SuspiciousMindz ] [ Swiftfire - @Tiabirb ] [ Honeydew - @SeonghwasBunnyEars ] [ Mosspaw - @Rustleaf ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; April 12th, 2024 at 11:14 AM.
Old April 12th, 2024, 11:16 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
Feeling a head come to rest on top of hers and the familiar scent of Crowtooth, Bravebird finally opened her eyes and looked up. She let out a small, broken chain of purring, that soon puttered out as she stopped her head back down with her nose in Fallownose's fur. It was like all of the energy was zapped from her, leaving her with nothing more than a couple of 'mrrps' and tail flicks.

Several voices raised around her - and oh boy if Brave wasn't chalked full of grief she'd swat some of them right across the head. Twilightstar spoke far more eloquently than she could ever hope to, so she left it at that. While that storm raged on, the lilac lynx-point simply lifted her head and looked at her slain friend, leaning forward to start grooming his pelt. It was something she could focus on right now, something to keep her grounded.

After a bit, Twilightstar looked to both her and Lightningstorm, thanking them. Bravebird lifted her sullen, grief-filled gaze as she listened to her leader. Even though her heart screamed at her to remain here, to support the backbone of WindClan while she grieved, she understood. "...Goodbye, friend." One last look back at Fallownose. It was becoming difficult to stay right near the body, the sadness eating away at her. Brave touched her nose to the tom's ear, ready to get to her paws when a sparkle out of the corner of her eye caught her attention.

"...Blazingstar?" She had fuzzy memories of the tom who had led WindClan before her time. Mostly through stories that had been retold to her over and over and over again. Her eyes shined with surprise, then melted into hope and a determined fire. StarClan was on their side, if not for anything else, for this. Was StarClan angry at RiverClan too, for their transgressions? Brave hoped so. She hoped every spirit in the sky would lend them their power when the time came - to destroy that Clan.

Then he was gone, and Bravebird was left with a sense of reborn initiative. She glanced down at Fallownose and smiled softly once more. "Kick his tail in a race for me through the stars, okay?" It was a lighthearted joke, recalling the memories of both the races she had hosted where Fallow had participated. He was a fast one, she could imagine him running alongside cats like Blazingstar and their other WindClan ancestors. She then got to her paws, trying her best to keep her tail off the ground.

Then, because just leaving felt wrong, she let her tail tip linger briefly on Twilightstar's shoulder. It was a simple gesture, and after a bit she removed it and stepped back to where Crowtooth and Firestorm were. She took a seat on the tunnellers other side, aiming to seek comfort from one of her other closest friends. She nodded along to the words the warrior spoke, finding comfort in them.

But then cats started bickering, even as Twilightstar had ordered for it to be discussed later. Rising to her paws Bravebird turned and fixed Swiftfire, Honeydew, and Mosspaw with a frosty glare. "Get out." Her voice, for once in a confrontation, was dangerously calm - though her eyes were narrowed. "Right now is the time to grieve. If you're not here to do that, leave." Why in the bright burning stars above did her Clanmates think this was the time and place to have this discussion.

Even as she scolded them, tears continued to fall. Grief still clouded her gaze, but there was irritation flashing in them like lightning. "If you have your theories, or your plans, or whatever else, save them. We have a dead deputy to mourn tonight, nothing more. Twilightstar has already spoken of delivering retribution - all you are doing is disrupting her grieving. The Clan's grieving. So get. Out. If you're going to continue to hiss and spit like a couple of unruly kits, at least make yourself useful while doing so and go hunt or something."

She had no more energy to fight, no more energy to argue with her Clanmates. Honestly she was surprised Swiftfire was getting pulled into this and ignoring what their leader had just said. She had started to grow some small respect for the she-cat but it was dwindling back down. With one last icy glare sent both their ways, Bravebird turned and slumped against Crowtooth once more. "Mouse-brains," she muttered, under her breath for only Crowtooth to hear.

[ Blazingstar - @SuspiciousMindz ] [ Swiftfire - @Tiabirb ] [ Honeydew - @SeonghwasBunnyEars ] [ Mosspaw - @Rustleaf ]
Honeymew had already finished talking and explained to Deadmoon that she'd meant no accusation with her words, she'd only meant that it was a bit suspicious to her that she didn't report back any smells. Having already explained Honeymew blocked out sounds and didn't hear any other cat trying to reprimand her for something they had no knowladge on. Honeymew pressed her muzzle into Whisperingwater's shoulder and gently shook, grief and stress taking over as she heard her mates sweet murmurs of comfort.
Orangepaw pressed his nose to the deputy's pelt. Looking at Bravebird. "She doesn't know what she's saying, shes blinded by grief and stress. Please forgive her" Orangepaw said with a respectful dip of his head, led away by his father Watertail who gave the most solemn look over his shoulder.

Watertail came back with Orangepaw a moment later. Orangepaw padded up to Lightningstorm. Whispering to the medicine cat, "Is it ok if I take a berry..... I know this isn't a good time but my lung hurt right now..." He mewed gently

@Alchemist Kitsune

- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here

Last edited by SeonghwasBunnyEars; April 12th, 2024 at 11:22 AM.
Old April 12th, 2024, 11:19 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

@SuspiciousMindz
Watertail saw his old leader, his eyes shown with grief as he closed his eyes and in a blink his former leader was gone.
Orangepaw gazed in awe
Honeymew quieted down and realized she'd spoke out of grief and was a bit loud.

- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here

Old April 12th, 2024, 11:21 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiabirb View Post
Swiftfire
------------

She could see some were less than pleased to hear (what Swiftfire thought was a fair assumption, true or not) of Fallownose's suspected affair, but she knew she was not going to believe Littleshock was dangerous. Her gaze snapped to the medicine cat, her tone and temper showing. She wanted to snap back, but reasoned that it would only cause issues. Now was highly inappropriate for any of that. and privately, she had no desire to make Lightningstorm an enemy.

But when cats began to voice Littleshock as a problem even asking to have her in a stay at camp order, she curled her lip back and turned the pale yellow fire in her eyes onto Honeydew. "Don't you dare suggest Littleshock had anything to do with it. Don't you dare assume she has any responsibility other than bringing him home so his Clan can pay their respects. That line of thinking is dangerous. We just had RiverClan kill our deputy. There is no reason to think anyone but RiverClan is to blame. To start acting like we can't trust her is wrong." Swiftfire's voice was soft and quiet, though her eyes blazed furiously as she moved to stand in front of Littleshock, though she pointedly glanced at Lightningstorm, though her words remained for Honeydew, "You have no right to suggest anything like that."

"Any of us could have suspected an affair upon single glance. Does that make it true? No one but Fallownose can tell us that. But I am inclined to think it was not an affair; He was a good and loyal deputy to WindClan. We should think this way in honor of his memory; I can see no reason for Fallownose to be disloyal. And Littleshock did the right thing by hiding. Who knows if the cat would have killed her too, for being a witness? She brought him home for us, which makes her more loyal than someone who would be so willing to seed distrust without proper evidence." She let her last words turn into a hiss as she directed them at Honeydew.

@SeonghwasBunnyEars @Poprock
Whisperingwater silenced his mate, Honeymew, with a small look. Dipping his head to Swiftfire he mewed, "This is not the time or place for this discussion. I apologize on her behalf she's blinded by stress and grief which is still no excuse." He meowed, flicking his tail for Honeymew to speak. Honeymew muttered. "Sorry...I didn't mean it like that... I was just wondering if like... wouldn't the smell be obvious? Perhaps something was blocking it but it was just an idea.. sorry"

- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here

Old April 12th, 2024, 06:08 PM
*Furret walc intensifies*

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post

Mosspaw:

Mosspaw flattened his ears at Bravebird’s rebuke, but he immediately felt guilty for fighting with his clan mates, especially when one of them had just died.
“I’m sorry Bravebird,” he meowed to the lilac she cat, then tipping his head to gaze at the stars, he whispered, “And I’m sorry to you as well Fallownose… and all the other StarClan warriors who are watching.” and he meant it. For the first time since joining WindClan, Mosspaw believed that there were indeed spirits of cats, up there in silverpelt. Mosspaw then dipped his head to Twilightstar, touched his nose to Fallownose’s fur, and padded away to grieve.

(Anyone feel free to come and talk to Mosspaw in the apprentice’s den. Just make sure to mention me.)

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
Sun, Stars, Moon, Comet, Earth
—————————————
Join my alliance on Dragon City! It’s called Warrior Cats Online <3 (with the heart)
—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan." - FluffyToasterBunny.