Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 10:47 PM

Old November 11th, 2017, 07:46 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
(Sorry about all of the typos.My keyboard has bad autocorrect)
Milkfur,rembering every word her mentor had said about voles,quietly crept behind it,blocking a tree with some tangled roots,that could have been it's escape path.She didn't move from there,and didn't make a sound as she waited for Deerspots to make a move.
Deerspots smiled at her sister as the vole ear twitched it wasn't aware of them , it munched on some grass , Deerspots nodded her head towards it as she whent to the left " to go the right " she whispered . The vole was starting to head to the bushes

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 11th, 2017, 07:49 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Deerspots smiled at her sister as the vole ear twitched it wasn't aware of them , it munched on some grass , Deerspots nodded her head towards it as she whent to the left " to go the right " she whispered . The vole was starting to head to the bushes
Milkfur didn't hesitate to obey,and quietly crept to the right.She placed her paws lightly,but moved with purpose.She reached the indicated spot quickly with no problems.She kept her eyes glued to the vole,standing perfectly still.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old November 11th, 2017, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Milkfur didn't hesitate to obey,and quietly crept to the right.She placed her paws lightly,but moved with purpose.She reached the indicated spot quickly with no problems.She kept her eyes glued to the vole,standing perfectly still.
The warrior smirked as she started speed walking
" now " she whispered as the vole started running , Deerspots leapt at the vole and hit it with her paw , causing the vole to make a squeak and run towards Milkfur " sis now! " she meowed as her tail thrashed in excitement

Old November 11th, 2017, 08:22 PM

Quote:
The warrior smirked as she started speed walking
" now " she whispered as the vole started running , Deerspots leapt at the vole and hit it with her paw , causing the vole to make a squeak and run towards Milkfur " sis now! " she meowed as her tail thrashed in excitement
Milkfur caught it between her claws,killing it quickly.She stepped back,thankful that it wasn't a cat she had to fight and kill."We killed it." She said to herself,forgetting for a moment about batface and their father and all of her other clan mates that disapproved of her and her sister.

Old November 11th, 2017, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Milkfur caught it between her claws,killing it quickly.She stepped back,thankful that it wasn't a cat she had to fight and kill."We killed it." She said to herself,forgetting for a moment about batface and their father and all of her other clan mates that disapproved of her and her sister.
Deerspots couldn't help but let out a giggle her tail thrashed happily as she ran up to her sister and play tackled her " hurray for Milkfur! " she meowed and playfully pawed her sister like a kit , she forgotten about Batface as well . All she acted like now was a kit

Old November 12th, 2017, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Deerspots couldn't help but let out a giggle her tail thrashed happily as she ran up to her sister and play tackled her " hurray for Milkfur! " she meowed and playfully pawed her sister like a kit , she forgotten about Batface as well . All she acted like now was a kit
Milkfure struggled uslessly under her sister.She had never been a good fighter in the first place,and wasent as strong as other warriors."Get off!You know I'm not good at fighting!" She whined,continuing to struggle under her sisters weight.

Old November 12th, 2017, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Milkfure struggled uslessly under her sister.She had never been a good fighter in the first place,and wasent as strong as other warriors."Get off!You know I'm not good at fighting!" She whined,continuing to struggle under her sisters weight.
Deerspots tilted her head , they weren't fighting they where playing
" geez sis , I wasn't fighting I was playing .... Kill joy " she meowed as she leapt off of her sister a hint of disappointment was in her voice . She sneezed and sat down to scratch her ear eliciting another purr from her throat for some reason she has been really itchy , hopefully it isn't fleas that would be a nightmare . She scanned the territory again noticing it was getting slightly dark outside " shall we head back before Nightfall ?? " she asked looking up at the sky

Old November 12th, 2017, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Deerspots tilted her head , they weren't fighting they where playing
" geez sis , I wasn't fighting I was playing .... Kill joy " she meowed as she leapt off of her sister a hint of disappointment was in her voice . She sneezed and sat down to scratch her ear eliciting another purr from her throat for some reason she has been really itchy , hopefully it isn't fleas that would be a nightmare . She scanned the territory again noticing it was getting slightly dark outside " shall we head back before Nightfall ?? " she asked looking up at the sky
Milkfur shook some dust from her fur,looking up at the sky.She wanted to lie and say they still had time,but there was no way to convince herself or Her sister if she did."Yhea.We should head back." She said.She hoped that their father or batface didn't bother them if they headed back.She decided she would cross that bridge when they came to it,so she stood up and stretched a little."Ok.I guess let's go." She said.

Last edited by Static; November 12th, 2017 at 11:14 AM.
Old November 12th, 2017, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Milkfur shook some dust from her fur,looking up at the sky.She wanted to lie and say they still had time,but there was no way to convince herself or Her sister if she did."Yhea.We should head back." She said.She hoped that their father or batface didn't bother them if they headed back.She decided she would cross that bridge when they came to it,so she stood up and stretched a little."Ok.I guess let's go." She said.
The She cat smiled she started to walk off and she reached a tree pretty far from them and waited for her sister to catch up .
" this can count as our walk back " she meowed calmly she sniffed the ground a few times , she started humming a tune when she looked up at the evening sky her eyes had a shine to them , she loved being out here she felt so ... Free.
" carry on my wayward son for there be peace when you are done , lay your weary head to rest . Don't you cry no more , once I rose above the noise and confusion just to get a glimpse beyond illusion " she sang softly as she stared up in the sky she then looked back at her sister with a small giggle

Old November 12th, 2017, 11:31 AM

Quote:
The She cat smiled she started to walk off and she reached a tree pretty far from them and waited for her sister to catch up .
" this can count as our walk back " she meowed calmly she sniffed the ground a few times , she started humming a tune when she looked up at the evening sky her eyes had a shine to them , she loved being out here she felt so ... Free.
" carry on my wayward son for there be peace when you are done , lay your weary head to rest . Don't you cry no more , once I rose above the noise and confusion just to get a glimpse beyond illusion " she sang softly as she stared up in the sky she then looked back at her sister with a small giggle
She smiled,finding their buried prey and carying it.She caught up,not complained about varying all of it.She looked up at the sky to see what was so amazing about it,but couldn't see anything different about it.Unlike her sister who felt freedom,she felt trapped being in the clan,even when she was in the territory.She felt forced to fight in their wars.She looked forward again,walking back in the direction of camp.

Last edited by Static; November 12th, 2017 at 11:32 AM.