Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Today 09:51 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Rani
Today 09:46 PM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 09:44 PM
RiverClan Healing Thread -...
by starry
Last post by occultation
Today 09:32 PM
looking for ppl who take...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:23 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 20th, 2016, 08:50 PM
Cristalline

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashka View Post
" Nothing." She said with another laugh
He got up and stretched his legs with another yawn.

I will add more to list as I make new friends

My former username was Cristalline and I used to be on the original site.
Old December 20th, 2016, 08:53 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Maplefur smiled. "No, you're fine. If you didn't find out now, from me, then you'd hear some sort of nonsense made up about it, so might as well tell you the right story while I can." She rolled her eyes, already guessing the gossip her clan mates would start about Apurva. It's a shame too, cause she really is just a nice cat. "I was born a kittypet too, but I left when I was a kit and found this place. It sucks at first- the clans aren't the most welcoming to newcomers, and even now not everyone accepts me. You just have to stay strong and stick it out- find a friend to go to for comfort." She sighed, thinking of her family she left behind. "It stinks sometimes, though. I don't know if you have any siblings, but I left most of my littermates behind. Miss them a bunch... between you and me I still visit my sister Fria." She admitted.
Apurva blinked. She knew that she now had two friends, maybe three if she counted Lionpaw. She nodded. “Very few places are very accepting to kittypets. I left behind my older brother in the TwolegPlace, but I don't really want to visit him. I know he doesn't want me there..” she replied, looking down and kneading the dirt with her claws. The apprentice-aged she-cat sighed. She still missed her brother greatly, but knew that sehe couldn't bare to face him. Not after she'd left. She'd run away, left him alone in TwolegPlace. I hope he's doing okay. He's got to be. she told herself reassuringly, though she didn't know how much of it she actually believed. Apurva nodded again, shaking a few snowflakes off of her muzzle. She crouched down, tucking her paws under her chest, though letting out a hiss of pain in the process, she tried to hide it slightly, though not very well, and it was still audible.
Old December 20th, 2016, 08:59 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Apurva blinked. She knew that she now had two friends, maybe three if she counted Lionpaw. She nodded. “Very few places are very accepting to kittypets. I left behind my older brother in the TwolegPlace, but I don't really want to visit him. I know he doesn't want me there..” she replied, looking down and kneading the dirt with her claws. The apprentice-aged she-cat sighed. She still missed her brother greatly, but knew that sehe couldn't bare to face him. Not after she'd left. She'd run away, left him alone in TwolegPlace. I hope he's doing okay. He's got to be. she told herself reassuringly, though she didn't know how much of it she actually believed. Apurva nodded again, shaking a few snowflakes off of her muzzle. She crouched down, tucking her paws under her chest, though letting out a hiss of pain in the process, she tried to hide it slightly, though not very well, and it was still audible.
Maplefur shook her head. "That can't be true- I'm sure he misses you. I know Fria misses me when I'm gone, even after I left her... and even now that she has a mate." She paused, wondering how Fria and Blade were doing. Perhaps they even had kits now, who knew? Maplefur definitely should be paying her sister a visit soon- she hadn't seen her since before the fire, and Fria didn't even know about Amberstorm yet! She'll be excited to hear I've got a mate too... I just know she'll like Amberstorm! Maplefur smiled lightly, thinking of her mate. She then tilted her head, her last visit suddenly being brought to her mind. If you see a molly named Apurva, could you please tell me? The words of Fria's mate rung in Maplefur's ears, and her eyes widened as she hopped to her feet, wincing slightly as she put pressure on her bad leg. "Blade! Apurva, do you know a cat named Blade?" She rushed out suddenly.

Old December 20th, 2016, 09:08 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Maplefur shook her head. "That can't be true- I'm sure he misses you. I know Fria misses me when I'm gone, even after I left her... and even now that she has a mate." She paused, wondering how Fria and Blade were doing. Perhaps they even had kits now, who knew? Maplefur definitely should be paying her sister a visit soon- she hadn't seen her since before the fire, and Fria didn't even know about Amberstorm yet! She'll be excited to hear I've got a mate too... I just know she'll like Amberstorm! Maplefur smiled lightly, thinking of her mate. She then tilted her head, her last visit suddenly being brought to her mind. If you see a molly named Apurva, could you please tell me? The words of Fria's mate rung in Maplefur's ears, and her eyes widened as she hopped to her feet, wincing slightly as she put pressure on her bad leg. "Blade! Apurva, do you know a cat named Blade?" She rushed out suddenly.
“No. I'll bet he's mad at me.” she replied, shifting her weight from paw to paw nervously, sitting up again. Apurva looked down. I left him. He doesn't want me there. He probably thinks I'm dead anyways. Maybe that's for the best.... She sighed, then jumped as Maplefur suddenly shot to her paws, exclaiming a name that took Apurva a moment to register, as it'd been awhile since anyone had talked so loudly or so fast, so she took a moment to understand Maplefur's words. “Blade? Yes- how?” she stuttered, trying to figure out how Maplefur had known Blade. “H-how did you know about Blade?” she stammered at last, getting out the full sentence. She scrambled to her paws, waiting almost impatiently for Maplefur to answer her questions. She shifted again, trying to remain calm, but she was having some difficulties, which was very uncharacteristic of her.
Old December 20th, 2016, 09:13 PM

Quote:

“No. I'll bet he's mad at me.” she replied, shifting her weight from paw to paw nervously, sitting up again. Apurva looked down. I left him. He doesn't want me there. He probably thinks I'm dead anyways. Maybe that's for the best.... She sighed, then jumped as Maplefur suddenly shot to her paws, exclaiming a name that took Apurva a moment to register, as it'd been awhile since anyone had talked so loudly or so fast, so she took a moment to understand Maplefur's words. “Blade? Yes- how?” she stuttered, trying to figure out how Maplefur had known Blade. “H-how did you know about Blade?” she stammered at last, getting out the full sentence. She scrambled to her paws, waiting almost impatiently for Maplefur to answer her questions. She shifted again, trying to remain calm, but she was having some difficulties, which was very uncharacteristic of her.
"I-well, you remember how I said that I visit my sister?" Maplefur asked, excitement tingling through her paws. "Blade is my sister's mate- I met him last time I was there, and he asked me if I could look out for 'a molly named Apurva'! You must be who he was talking about!" She exclaimed, happy she could help out who the calico considered to be a family member. With her front paw, she scuffed the dirt in front of her. "I haven't seen them in ages- since before the fire, but I remember now! That's why your name sounded familiar!" The molly frowned, confused. "But why would he be looking for you?" She asked. "Is he an old friend?"

Old December 20th, 2016, 09:29 PM
questionmark

Quote:
"I-well, you remember how I said that I visit my sister?" Maplefur asked, excitement tingling through her paws. "Blade is my sister's mate- I met him last time I was there, and he asked me if I could look out for 'a molly named Apurva'! You must be who he was talking about!" She exclaimed, happy she could help out who the calico considered to be a family member. With her front paw, she scuffed the dirt in front of her. "I haven't seen them in ages- since before the fire, but I remember now! That's why your name sounded familiar!" The molly frowned, confused. "But why would he be looking for you?" She asked. "Is he an old friend?"
Apurva blinked, then looked down. When she looked back up, excitement glittered in her green hues. “Yes and no. He's sort of a friend, but he's also my older brother.” she replied, realizing that she and Maplefur were technically kin, since Blade was apparently a cat called Fria's mate, and Fria was apparently Maplefur's sister. She stiffened. “Why would he be mad at you?” she asked, tilting her head, puzzled by this.
Old December 20th, 2016, 09:36 PM

Quote:

Apurva blinked, then looked down. When she looked back up, excitement glittered in her green hues. “Yes and no. He's sort of a friend, but he's also my older brother.” she replied, realizing that she and Maplefur were technically kin, since Blade was apparently a cat called Fria's mate, and Fria was apparently Maplefur's sister. She stiffened. “Why would he be mad at you?” she asked, tilting her head, puzzled by this.
(Gotta go, see ya tomorrow!)
Maplefur frowned. "Well, I know I wasn't the most welcoming when I first met him- but that's cause he practically snuck up on us!" She exclaimed, embarrassed. "If anything though, Fria's going to be more mad at me... she's probably worried sick, or thinks I'm dead." I should have visited her! She lashed her tail behind her. "Great, she's gonna kill me when she see's me!" I miss her so much... A lot had happened, and was able to distract Maplefur for some time- first the fire, then Amberstorm asking her to be his mate, and finally the battle. But now that everything seemed to be calming down, her thoughts were focusing back on her sister. "I'll have to bring Amberstorm to meet her..." She muttered, more to herself than to her friend.

Old December 20th, 2016, 09:52 PM
questionmark

Quote:
(Gotta go, see ya tomorrow!)
Maplefur frowned. "Well, I know I wasn't the most welcoming when I first met him- but that's cause he practically snuck up on us!" She exclaimed, embarrassed. "If anything though, Fria's going to be more mad at me... she's probably worried sick, or thinks I'm dead." I should have visited her! She lashed her tail behind her. "Great, she's gonna kill me when she see's me!" I miss her so much... A lot had happened, and was able to distract Maplefur for some time- first the fire, then Amberstorm asking her to be his mate, and finally the battle. But now that everything seemed to be calming down, her thoughts were focusing back on her sister. "I'll have to bring Amberstorm to meet her..." She muttered, more to herself than to her friend.
Apurva shifted her weight in discomfort, trying to think of what to say while Maplefur was distracted. She sighed, wondering what to do, as she wasn't quite sure if she wanted to see Blade or not. She was curious about meeting his mate though, but she wasn't sure if she could face up to Blade.

Her gaze hardened with determination, and she looked up. “If you're going to see them, may I come with you?” she asked. She wanted to know for sure if Blade wanted her gone, and there was only one way to know for sure. It was up to her to know for sure, and she had to go see him in order to know how he thought about her. She wanted to know if he still wanted her around, or if he wanted her gone.

Apurva flicked her reddish ears, her eyes wide. The young molly looked down again. “I have to know if he hates me or not. If he doesn't want to see me anymore, than I'll not go back, but if he does, I'll visit him from time to time.” she wasn't about to even consider returning to her life as a kittypet, as her housefolk had left after their den had burned down, and they'd abandoned her. That was shortly before she'd become a loner, but it was still fresh in her mind.

She forced herself to sit still, even though she was finding it very difficult indeed, she did. She sat still and remained silent as she waited patiently for Maplefur to answer her, though she had a feeling Maplefur would say yes. She didn't see any reason she wouldn't, and she saw several reasons why she should.
Old December 21st, 2016, 12:39 AM
Back from the abyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
(@Rockstar @SpiralTheRival this might make me cry but here we go iceclaws death from the injuries he sustained in the battle which we didnt get to see) iceclaw laid on the ground breathing heavily his pelt covered in blood and it pooled around him redclaw rushed over to him stoneheart not far behind reaching their brother they looked down at him with expressions of horror and shock "iceclaw hang in there we'll get you help" redclaw said about to dash off but iceclaw raised a paw and stopped him "no its too late for me brother im not gonna make it im so glad though that you two came back to the clan so i could spend some time with you guys my only regret is that i wont be able to see my kits grow and get dawnfrost" he told stoneheart his voice growing weaker stoneheart nodded and dashed off to the nursery to get dawnfrost
A smirk spread on Sleetstrike's muzzle, at this point the dark forest had corrupted him to be truly evil. He swiped his tongue across his claws, cleaning of Iceclaw's blood. "He deserved it, mouse-brained Starclan believer." He taunted scornfully, "It was an easy win. He fought like a kittypet!" The gray tom boasted with his nose scrunched up in disgust.
Many moons ago Sleetstrike would mourn his fallen clan-mate, but now... Ratnight had poisoned his thoughts and changed him forever. Skyclan had one the battle against the dark forest and he doubted anyone would want a murderer in their clan. He turned towards the camp entrance hoping to slip out and run away before anyone noticed him.
Old December 21st, 2016, 12:41 AM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralTheRival View Post
A smirk spread on Sleetstrike's muzzle, at this point the dark forest had corrupted him to be truly evil. He swiped his tongue across his claws, cleaning of Iceclaw's blood. "He deserved it, mouse-brained Starclan believer." He taunted scornfully, "It was an easy win. He fought like a kittypet!" The gray tom boasted with his nose scrunched up in disgust.
Many moons ago Sleetstrike would mourn his fallen clan-mate, but now... Ratnight had poisoned his thoughts and changed him forever. Skyclan had one the battle against the dark forest and he doubted anyone would want a murderer in their clan. He turned towards the camp entrance hoping to slip out and run away before anyone noticed him.
Redclaw saw sleetstrike and letting out a ferocious growl and battle yowl darted at him "ill kill you murderer"

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me

Last edited by Drago Victinius Bloodward; December 21st, 2016 at 12:42 AM.
Closed Thread