Today 12:05 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by kenjaku
Yesterday 11:41 PM

Old March 21st, 2021, 09:15 AM

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

~Streampelt~
Yep, there it was. The wrath of Snakeheart. Though, it was missing something. Oh yes, the yelling. Streampelt had the strange urge to chuckle but he didn’t when he looked at Snakeheart. “I’m sorry. I’ll just leave now.” Streampelt mewed. Streampelt started padding out when he turned around to look at Snakeheart. “You seemed interesting in the deathberries. I can take you to the bush if you want.” Streampelt meowed.
@Rani
Old March 21st, 2021, 06:14 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Yes flee fool and think about what you’ve done. Eating a random berry when you knew there were poisonous kinds seriously?! Snakehearts tail thumped against the ground irritated as he glared down the warrior with narrowed poisonous green eyes. That offer though.... hmm.
“Right now it’s too risky for me to leave camp with the coyotes but maybe in a patrol.... hm I’ll think it over and get back to you. In the meantime out and think about your own bad decisions if I have to stick my paw down your throat ever again it’ll be too soon!”
He was running low on some herbs after all.

@Fierceclaw
Old March 22nd, 2021, 12:14 AM

~Streampelt~
Streampelt smiled lightly. There was the usual Snakeheart. “Well, if you want to go, I’ll be in the warriors den. Cya!” Streampelt mewed, padding out of the medicine cat’s den.
@Rani
Old March 22nd, 2021, 11:25 AM
i am kenough

She didn't know how she'd made it back to camp, or where Creammorningpaw and Spiderpaw had gone. The darkness that swam in her vision clouded a great deal of what she could and couldn't see- It felt like tunnelvision but not, and Plumpaw didn't know how that made sense but she didn't really need it to. The silver she-cat drags her paws into Snakeheart's den silently, her body wobbling with the effort of just pulling herself along. After passing out beside the river, a part of her body had dried, but her back end was still quite sodden. The journey from there to here was not so long, and the sun not so hot. "Sssn..." Stars, the molly sounded awful!
Suddenly she sways heavily to the side. It happens too quickly for her to even attempt at correcting her balance, and she topples sideways to the ground. Feeling the icy grip of another faint on her shoulders, Plumpaw fights to retain consciousness long enough to see that she'd made it, that Snakeheart was here. At least her Clan was around her now. If he wasn't home, someone would surely come.
[ @Rani ]
Old March 23rd, 2021, 01:04 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

It was the thud that alerted Snakeheart to the next disaster and you know what its not even the first time. After whirling around and seeing little blood and no berry induced frothing (deathberries stars he still couldnt believe that Streampelt just ate one) he sighed and relaxed a bit. This was another case of an apprentice working themselves to exhaustion wasnt it? Why was this such a trend in this clan? Ugh well he'd treat this ones paw while she was unconscious and interrogate them about how this even happened later.

Hmm normally burdock would be used for torn up pads to make sure the dirt and potential infection caused by walking would be scoured out but burdock was kinda a heavy duty herb and Snakeheart was running low. If the apprentice was alseep its not like she needed the numbing effects the herb had to deal with the pain she wouldnt feel it and while he would use marigold the damp told him this'd probably occurred in the river so it should be cleaner then a normal paw injury... Yeah she'd be fine. Grabbing the paw Snakeheart quickly chewed and applied a salve of marigold covering it with some cobwebs to secure it and keep it clean before hauling Plumpaw into an empty nest. She could rest there and when she had energy he'd ask a good few questions, not like he had any burnet to speed up the process.
@implimm

Last edited by Rani; March 23rd, 2021 at 01:04 AM.
Old March 23rd, 2021, 02:44 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

It was hard to miss Plumpaw's familiar silver pelt as she wormed her way back into camp, and Lionstorm finished up whatever task he was doing before he followed her wet trail into the medicine cat den. There was a faint scent of blood with it... and he was mostly confused as he peered at her limp form before concern struck him.

"Plummy," he muttered her name as he reached to jab her with a paw. Distantly, he was aware of Snakeheart's presence but his focus was more on his apprentice. "Hey, Plumster, wake up." And then, more urgently as his heart pounded in his chest, "what the hell did you do, dummy?"

Her patrol shouldn't have caused her to look like a half drowned rat.. and she definitely shouldn't be unconscious because of it.

[ @implimm, @Rani ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old March 23rd, 2021, 02:48 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Tinytiger had finally gotten his strength to pad into the medicine den. He was too proud to have the cats from his patrol bring him in. He could do this all on his own. The tom hissed in pain. The stub where his paw was hurt like crazy. He hadn't expected to have it taken off. He had suffered, so much already. He lost half his muzzle and his eye now this. It wasn't going top stop him though he was called tinytiger for a reason. "Uh Snakeheart I need your help.", he meowed, staying in the entrance.

// @Rani; \\

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old March 23rd, 2021, 03:00 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

There was a fluffy idiot in his den. That was new.
Well not fluffy idiots in general, both Lotusheart and Blizzardsky had been in here before but this particular idiot? He'd never so much as stepped paw in here for all the time when Snakeheart had lived here so it was a strange sight to say the least. Figures it wasnt anything to do with his health though, the big lug was unfairly healthy for his bad habits.

Still the older tom seemed to be getting concerned so from where he was resorting the cobwebs he didnt use he deadpan muttered,
"Oh she's totally dying. From nothing but a simple cut on her paw pad, a minor case of probable drowning and exhaustion to the point of collapse she is dying and as its a lost cause Ive decided my herb stores warrant more concern and Ive given up. Its a miracle she made it back to camp much less survived this long. Now step away and let the apprentice pass in peace."
Not bothering to turn back and pay any more attention to Lionstorm who would probably fuss no matter what he said the tom internally reflected that leaving her be was probably the best course of action. He had no more herbs for strength so letting her regain energy naturally would probably be best if she woke now she could be groggy and grumpy for the lack of it.

@BILL. @implimm

Last edited by Rani; March 23rd, 2021 at 03:01 AM.
Old March 23rd, 2021, 04:34 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique View Post
Tinytiger had finally gotten his strength to pad into the medicine den. He was too proud to have the cats from his patrol bring him in. He could do this all on his own. The tom hissed in pain. The stub where his paw was hurt like crazy. He hadn't expected to have it taken off. He had suffered, so much already. He lost half his muzzle and his eye now this. It wasn't going top stop him though he was called tinytiger for a reason. "Uh Snakeheart I need your help.", he meowed, staying in the entrance.

// @Rani; \\
"Hm?" Snakeheart hummed from where he'd been grooming wayward flecks of dried blood from his paws, tired of the tugging sensation it caused after whichever patient it came from had gone. He was just finished and quite frankly happy with the results when Tinytiger walked in so was in a good mood when he looked up and spoke "Why did you pull a claw on partol or so- OH MY GOD DID YOU WALK HERE LIKE THAT! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!" Grabbing as many herbs as he could he sprinted over to the heavily bleeding warrior pushing him over into a nest and pulling up the paw to try and limit the gushing of blood. He really wished he could have the time to clean it and apply some herbs but the entire paw was gone and the bloodloss was such a big risk he just didnt have the time.
So passing the warrior two poppyseeds to stave of shock and the pain of the wound he started frantically wrapping the limb in cobwebs. With some luck it might be enough...
Old March 23rd, 2021, 09:00 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"SHE'S DYING?" Yeah, nope, not on Lionstorm's watch. The list of injuries against Plumpaw's person were lost on him as he prepared to show Snakeheart how a Real Doctor worked. "No, no, no-- I know your fancy herbs are limiting Snakester, but I have a wonderful thing called ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE!" He was awesome at that, he fixed Emberfang's broken leg with it all those moons ago!

Without waiting, he descended upon Plumpaw like a wrecking ball. His paws shoved down against her side with as much force as he could. "WAKE UP!" But he wasn't done there, using his paw to shove her onto her back so he could play jumpies on her stomach and pound on her chest. "YOU'RE NOT GOING TO DIE ON ME PLUMPAW, WAKE UP!"

[ @Rani, @implimm, powerplay was done w permission ]

Last edited by BEAR.; March 23rd, 2021 at 09:00 PM.