Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Diving Down- Goldfish...
by zBlaze
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 06:21 AM
Blaze's Character QnA
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 05:51 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:19 AM
get goin'! [ evacuation...
by taillow
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 05:15 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 2nd, 2020, 09:56 AM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy
Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeleaf View Post
"No, I'm fine...." she said almost without thinking. She couldn't complain to anyone here. Otherwise Duskstar would kill her immediately. Like Breezekit...
Speckledrose thought for a second. "Well, then do you want to talk? Or do you just need alone time?" Was this the kit who got dragged into the Breezekit mess? That could be why she was so upset.

Old May 2nd, 2020, 10:56 AM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluepetal View Post

Springpaw sheepishly looked away, his white and cream fur fluffing up in embarrassment. "y-Yeah, I just woke up.." He stood up straighter. "Sorry. Did anyone call me, by the way?"
Amberpaw gave the younger apprentice a reassuring smile, resting her tail on his shoulder in a comforting manner. “It's perfectly alright. I tend to get clumsy myself after waking up.“ humming, she withdrew her tail and smiled as a couple of kits ran past, apparently playing a game of chase. Ah, how she wished she could join in on the game. As Springpaw spoke again, Amberpaw focussed on him, her ears perked. “O-oh, no. I don't think so, at least I didn't hear anything.“ she purred in amusement.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old May 2nd, 2020, 11:07 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmkmb View Post
Lionpaw grinned at the molly's words. Being a kit sure sounded easier, but most cats wouldn't take a kitten seriously. The golden tom himself never had the chance to rely on someone older like that. He'd been on his own as long as he could remember. He tried to keep positive on the whereabouts of his lost parents, hoping that they didn't purposely discard him, though honestly, Lionpaw hoped that he would never have to meet them. His life was complicated enough without such interference. "My mentor's Ashcloud," the apprentice meowed back. "He seems pretty nice, too."
(Should they become a short-lived crush over tie, Ivory is a lesbian, but currently she has no idea about the LGBTQ+ community, and thinks she should like toms)
Ivorypaw nodded,” I think I’ve heard of him. Maybe our mentors will have us train together some time.” she meowed. She hoped he didn’t bring up hunting, how would she look like a fierce apprentice if she refuses to kill prey. She didn’t mind the idea of battle training, just hunting.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 2nd, 2020, 11:21 AM

My Mood: Worried

Quailkit hurried out of the nursery sadly and looked back she sat down put her head on her paws and sighed sadly her mother didn’t love her she loved her adopted kits more. She looked around hopefully to see if anyone wanted to talk to her she than stood up and ran around the wind in her fur she was small and fluffy and could run around easily without getting tired.

Last edited by ~dust~; May 2nd, 2020 at 12:43 PM.
Old May 2nd, 2020, 11:21 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNight View Post
Speckledrose thought for a second. "Well, then do you want to talk? Or do you just need alone time?" Was this the kit who got dragged into the Breezekit mess? That could be why she was so upset.
"Yeah, I guess I want to be alone..." she said calmly. She honestly didn't care if she as alone or not since she barely paid any attention to the others. They didn't matter. They were all going to be traitors. Everyone had dirty little secrets they kept to themselves...
Old May 2nd, 2020, 11:49 AM

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quailkit started running around the nursery she was almost 5 moons but she was small but very fast and had a lot of endurance she ran very fast and than stopped and stood and said I want to go outside and feel the wind
@Shadeleaf
Old May 2nd, 2020, 11:53 AM
Mysterious....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quailsong View Post
Quailkit started running around the nursery she was almost 5 moons but she was small but very fast and had a lot of endurance she ran very fast and than stopped and stood and said I want to go outside and feel the wind
@Shadeleaf
Pinekit padded towards the nursery, her face blank as always. All these cats were...loud. They all had their personal problems. Thankfully she could ignore them if she wanted to. Suddenly, she crashed into someone. She fell backward, not even letting out a yelp. She looked up to see a lean cit she had crashed into. A good runner. Ah, wait, this was Flame song's kit, of course!
Old May 2nd, 2020, 11:55 AM

she looked at the cat and stands up and says I’m sorry are you okay I just love to run and feel the wind in my fur...she knew that was weird but maybe this kit would understand
@Shadeleaf

Last edited by ~dust~; May 2nd, 2020 at 11:57 AM.
Old May 2nd, 2020, 11:59 AM
Mysterious....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quailsong View Post
she looked at the cat and stands up and says I’m sorry are you okay I just love to run and feel the wind in my fur...she knew that was weird but maybe this kit would understand
@Shadeleaf
"Yeah...sure I mean...you are half WindClan." she replied calmly. Had Flamesong told her? Ah, well, she was going to betray the clan probably so what was the point of slowing down the process. A small part of her mind said: One less cat to hurt your feelings again.
Old May 2nd, 2020, 12:06 PM

What Quailkit said she fluffed up her fur and said I am not how would you know that I’m all thunderclan you see.
she showed Pinekit her small body and tiny legs and her fluffy fur. See my fur is fluffy. @Shadeleaf

Last edited by ~dust~; May 2nd, 2020 at 12:06 PM.
Closed Thread