Last post by constellation
Today 10:48 PM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by vellichor
Today 10:40 PM

Old November 4th, 2022, 12:18 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintersun View Post
WillowSpark

As if on instinct, she dodged to the side and lunged for her opponent's shoulder. She wasn't at all prepared for it although and got a small claw mark along her chest.
Duskwind slipped under Willowspark, and as she passed beneath the warrior, she brought her claws along her stomach.

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old November 4th, 2022, 12:46 PM

Bump Policy: After 24hrs
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredTheFrog View Post
Duskwind slipped under Willowspark, and as she passed beneath the warrior, she brought her claws along her stomach.
Willowspark

The female chocked as the claws tore her belly open. She was now very thankfull for the amount of fur she had, it minimized the injury. Pivoting on her paw, she leapt up against a tree and sprung off onto Duskwind's back going down and attempting to bite her nape.

Me: Oh hi ;-; Do you need something?

Spider: *Crawls off screen*

Me: Oh... Okay then ;-;

Bumb after like 5 hours I'm on pretty often so If I don't get to our rp the means I forgot- ;-; (Yes if you were wonder ing the ;-; is my favorite face)
Old November 4th, 2022, 01:56 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person

Quote:
Willowspark

The female chocked as the claws tore her belly open. She was now very thankfull for the amount of fur she had, it minimized the injury. Pivoting on her paw, she leapt up against a tree and sprung off onto Duskwind's back going down and attempting to bite her nape.
Duskwind laughed, and flipped herself onto her back. She kicked up with her hind legs as Willowspark jumped onto her.

Old November 4th, 2022, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Duskwind laughed, and flipped herself onto her back. She kicked up with her hind legs as Willowspark jumped onto her.
Willowspark

The she-cat was now snarling, despite getting the air knocked out of her, she still hopped up fairly quickly, she was already a distance away from Duskwind so Willowspark didn't let herself get attacked. Looking behind the other she-cat, she noticed a tree. perfect. With a small smirk, Willowspark bolted to her opponent, last moment, skidding around her, and leaping up onto the tree. Once she reached the height needed, she pushed off performing a somewhat back-flip and twisting her body to land on Duskwind's back, using all her weight to try and push down the she-cat. Duskwind defiantly wasn't nearly as sturdy as Dawnstar, so she felt she had a very good chance of getting the she-cat down.

Bumb after like 5 hours I'm on pretty often so If I don't get to our rp the means I forgot- ;-; (Yes if you were wonder ing the ;-; is my favorite face)
Old November 4th, 2022, 03:38 PM
don't eat me

Quote:
Willowspark

The she-cat was now snarling, despite getting the air knocked out of her, she still hopped up fairly quickly, she was already a distance away from Duskwind so Willowspark didn't let herself get attacked. Looking behind the other she-cat, she noticed a tree. perfect. With a small smirk, Willowspark bolted to her opponent, last moment, skidding around her, and leaping up onto the tree. Once she reached the height needed, she pushed off performing a somewhat back-flip and twisting her body to land on Duskwind's back, using all her weight to try and push down the she-cat. Duskwind defiantly wasn't nearly as sturdy as Dawnstar, so she felt she had a very good chance of getting the she-cat down.
Duskwind watched Willowspark with judging eyes as they fought. She has potential. The tortoiseshell watched the warrior start to charge at her. Duskwind was about to jump out of the way, when Willowspark swerved to the side. The Dark Forest warrior whipped around, her eyes widening when she saw Willowspark jumping from the tree to her back. Duskwind was pinned to the ground, the wind knocked from her lungs. "Good job!" She meowed, gasping for breath. "You certainly have potential to be a great warrior!"

Old November 6th, 2022, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Duskwind watched Willowspark with judging eyes as they fought. She has potential. The tortoiseshell watched the warrior start to charge at her. Duskwind was about to jump out of the way, when Willowspark swerved to the side. The Dark Forest warrior whipped around, her eyes widening when she saw Willowspark jumping from the tree to her back. Duskwind was pinned to the ground, the wind knocked from her lungs. "Good job!" She meowed, gasping for breath. "You certainly have potential to be a great warrior!"
WillowSpark

When the she-cat realized that Duskwind was struggling for breath, she hurriedly got off, muttering a quick apology. "So... What did you..." The she-cat searched for the word for a moment, " Discover? I guess, about me? Did you figure out why I'm here?"

Old November 6th, 2022, 04:57 PM
don't eat me

Quote:
WillowSpark

When the she-cat realized that Duskwind was struggling for breath, she hurriedly got off, muttering a quick apology. "So... What did you..." The she-cat searched for the word for a moment, " Discover? I guess, about me? Did you figure out why I'm here?"
Duskwind shuffled up, and groomed her chest. "You have amazing potential."

Old November 6th, 2022, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Duskwind shuffled up, and groomed her chest. "You have amazing potential."
Willowspark

The she-cat leaned in slightly. "Nothing about why I'm here?" She insisted. If not than this fight would be for nothing, and Willowspark didn't like the idea of that. She didn't like to hurt other cats, and if Duskwind didn't find anything out about her, than she hurt a cat for no reason at all.

Old November 6th, 2022, 05:15 PM
don't eat me

Quote:
Willowspark

The she-cat leaned in slightly. "Nothing about why I'm here?" She insisted. If not than this fight would be for nothing, and Willowspark didn't like the idea of that. She didn't like to hurt other cats, and if Duskwind didn't find anything out about her, than she hurt a cat for no reason at all.
Duskwind examined her claws. "Well... perhaps to find that potential." She whispered eerily.

(im sorry for short posts, me and my friends are doing trivia)

Old November 7th, 2022, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Duskwind examined her claws. "Well... perhaps to find that potential." She whispered eerily.

(im sorry for short posts, me and my friends are doing trivia)
WillowSpark

The she-cat sighed. "I'm sorry, this was a waste of time, I'm sorry for hurting you! Are you okay?" She asked, feeling a bit disappointed in herself for hurting this cat that had been so kind to her.