Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 04:29 PM
The Forest Roars
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:21 PM
The Makings of A New Dawn
Last post by ashtuft
Today 04:21 PM
New Emote Petition
Last post by burntToast
Today 04:14 PM
Sunburst Biography
by Seamrog
Last post by Seamrog
Today 04:05 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 6th, 2020, 12:31 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@bmkmb

Frostpaw plastered a smile on her face, though her eyes seemed quite.. hollow. "The one and only! At least I t-think." She stuttered, willing her voice to stop trembling.

Be happy, Frostpaw. If she was sad all the time, others would be. Others who's eyes didn't glaze over her. "..." What did she say next? She knew Lionpaw, somehow, but it wasn't like he knew her. So.. she continues with?

Her thoughts continued wandering, before her attention was snapped back into the present. "So, uh.."
Old May 6th, 2020, 12:41 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

@TeamRiverRipple
Lionpaw's gaze flickered around as the conversation quickly died down again. He had no idea what to say and this Frostpaw acted nothing like his Frostpaw. "Um, want to go hunting?" he stammered out unsurely, but after a second he took that back. "Uh, never mind, we can't go without a warrior." A beat. "So what's your favorite type of prey?" he blurted. It was the first thing he could think of and wow, he needed to learn more conversation starters.
Have a wonderful day!
Old May 6th, 2020, 01:14 PM
Smile, she said.

@bmkmb

Wow. This.. Lionpaw seemed to be quite a lot like her. 'What's your favorite prey?' Hah! Frostpaw couldn't even count how many times she'd started a conversation with that.

"Uh.. vole. You?" Wow. What a lame response. Now that she though about it, Lionpaw seemed just about as awkward as she did. Weird. She though she was the only outsider here.

Well, probably.
Old May 6th, 2020, 01:16 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post
Sweetpaw quickly buried the remains of her Thrush as the other apprentice tried to get comfortable with her leg. “Nice to meet you!” Sweetpaw chirped with an excited flick of her light brown ear. Sweetpaw saw the other she-cats eye roll but didn’t feel like taking the hint. She was caught on the idea of the story and so now she wanted it. ”I have plenty of time. My ears are perked and waiting.” Sweetpaw smiled. “C’mon I’ll only ask this once.” Sweetpaw urged. “What else do you have to do?” She looked hopefully at the older apprentice with wide eyes.
[ @Wings ]
It was true, Duskpaw had nothing to do at all. She chuckled as Sweetpaw's eyes had that light of curiosity in them. She laid down, her leg off to the side. "Alright, I'll start from the very beginning." Stars, I feel like an elder. And I dunno if that's a good thing... "So, when I was about 5 moons, my mentor, Foxbound found me in the territory. My parents had kicked me out because they didn't want a daughter, only sons for them. Which is stupid because if you're gonna have a litter, expect both genders!" She paused, taking a breath to talk more. "When Foxbound took me back to camp, Flintspirit was still leader so he welcomed me into the clan. After I had talked with him, I met a large tom called Sore. You probably know him as Shade now, though, he was Shadepaw, kit." She felt like she was rambling but, didn't really know any other way to tell the story. "And then, after our apprentice ceremonies, there were these couple of days called the friendship games. And, during the hide and fight portion, I had been hiding in a tree for Foxbound to come so I could pounce on her. But, a rogue, which we now know was Shade, had covered himself in mud to mask his scent and had attacked me!" She took another breath, all this talking was making her maw tired. "After he had clawed me, he pretty much shoved me out of the tree and I broke my leg. Then, once I was back in camp, Tallmarsh, the former medicine cat, didn't treat my wounds whatsoever so, about a moon later, Lionwhisker became medicine cat. He and the ShadowClan medicine cat Thunderhowl rebroke my leg and treated my wounds. And it pretty much it!" Now that she was finished, she began licking her chest fur. It was a bit ruffled from moving around and she preferred it to be flat and clean.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old May 6th, 2020, 02:58 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Breezehen had stayed up far later than she had intended and had to practically drag herself to the warriors den for sleep. She woke a few more warriors than intended (none would have been preferred) before reaching her nest, tucked strategically in the middle of all the cats for maximum feeling of security.
She stared at her nest, feathers carefully woven into the crevices for comfort. A cold feeling settled in her belly and sudden loneliness began to gnaw at her.
Sleep became an unappealing idea, despite how much she needed it. She didn't want to sleep alone. Not tonight. Despite all the sleeping warriors around her and the careful placing of her nest for this exact reason, she felt lonelier than she had in a long time.
She looked around the crowded den and saw the cat she wanted. She carefully picked her way to him and sat beside his nest, suddenly hesitant.

Her paw carefully tapped his leg, trying to wake him gently.
@Shimm

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old May 6th, 2020, 05:02 PM
darkness begets light.

@TeamRiverRipple

"I like mice," Lionpaw answered, attempting to gain a bit more confidence. "They're the first prey that I learned how to catch and they're... squishy?" What? Mice were squishy. They could be flung around by the tail and they made odd squeaking noises. Luckily, he'd grown out of playing with his prey awhile ago. Wasn't such a thing frowned upon in the clans? He understood why, although it was sort of silly. They were already dead, so as long as you ate it, it shouldn't matter, right?
Have a wonderful day!
Old May 6th, 2020, 05:56 PM
Smile, she said.

@bmkmb
[sorry for late reply! my mentions with this is broken, it wasn't giving me the notif when you replied ]

Frostpaw giggled, though it seemed.. half-hearted."Hah! Mice are kinda squishy.." And there she was again. Nothing else left to say.'

And yet, a ton of unsaid words.

Shuffling her paws, she glanced at the ground and let her thoughts run for a minute. Why was this so awkward? Why were mice so squishy?

Last edited by MEAT ANGELS; May 6th, 2020 at 06:18 PM.
Old May 6th, 2020, 06:19 PM
darkness begets light.

@TeamRiverRipple

And then it was silent again. Usually, silence was a warning, a notice of something bad yet to happen. Silence made Lionpaw nervous unless he felt safe, and frankly, there wasn't a single place in ThunderClan's camp that made him feel like that. Perhaps joining hadn't been the best idea - not if it made him feel like a blinded, grounded hawk. Lionpaw decided not to try speaking again. Most likely the conversation would falter after a few words. Instead, he sat down beside Frostpaw - er, the other Frostpaw - and let his thoughts run wild. He was already lost enough himself.
Have a wonderful day!
Old May 6th, 2020, 10:59 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
Mumblefoot nodded, "yup!" she chirped, "This one is a sparrow, this one is a hawk, this one is a thrush, this one is a goose, this one is a crow, this one is an owl, this one is a raven, this one is a dove, this one is a vulture, and this one is my favorite. It's a kestral feather," she named them, pointing to them with her paw.
Deerpetal listened to her tell her what kind of feather each one was. She was in awe at how much this she-cat can remember the names. "That's impressive. I wish I knew all the names of the flowers. Sometimes I just name them whatever pops into my head.", she replied.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old May 7th, 2020, 02:00 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

-- @SilentLamb @starshooter ---

Ploverspot was panicking. His apprentice was still conscious but... he was sobbing out in pain and he didn't know what to do other than just stay there and comfort the little thing. Curling his long tail around Myrtlepaw he gave him a few comforting licks on the head, trying his best not to let his inner turmoil disturb the fact that he had to be strong for his apprentice, he had to be strong for Myrtle and for what he would be going through. Humming softly he called out, "Lionwhisker? Myrtlepaw here is injured.. Got hurt from a squirrel when out hunting on his first time. He caught it but it left some deep scratches in his head and I think his eyes before he got it down, found some cobwebs but I can't do much more than that, never learned it." After that he went back to purring and humming softly for Myrtlepaw hoping to calm him down.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Closed Thread