Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A new Dawn
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 10:17 PM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Aroogi
Today 10:16 PM
A Rematch! [P]
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 10:12 PM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Starfall
Today 09:58 PM
Just Hold On Like You'll...
by Dark
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 09:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 17th, 2020, 03:01 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Crap what do we do?! he asked the voice. Put the darn thing out of its misery. Blackkit ignored it and tried to help her up again. If this doesn't work I'm going to have to try to drag her. he thought before flashing a smile to assure the she-cat it was going to be ok. "Let's get you to the medicine den, ok?"
@Breezefur

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.

Last edited by Exis; April 17th, 2020 at 03:03 PM.
Old April 17th, 2020, 03:04 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudsky View Post
"Well, we have to wait for Stormlily, but this is a urgent family meeting. Hopefully she'll bring Echokit and Spottedkit." He put an emphasis on family and smiled at Honeypaw, although with a tinge of sadness to it. He hoped that they would come so everyone could have a say in this decision.
@Shimm @Wings @Solstice X

The molly waited at the entrance of the nursery, protecting it if things went wrong. The knot of worry loosened when she saw her clanmates coming back, her dark amber eyes quickly scanned for her mate and adopted son. When she spotted them a huge smile appeared on her features. Quickly as she could Stormlily ushered her two kits out of the nursery and towards the rest of their family. "See Shadequill and Honeypaw are fine!" Happily chirping to Spottedkit and Echokit. Looking up she met her gaze with her mates and that was when she noticed the look in his eyes. Not wanting to worry the young ones she raised an eyebrow at the warrior.

@Wings @Solstice_X @DarkNight
Old April 17th, 2020, 03:10 PM

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
The molly waited at the entrance of the nursery, protecting it if things went wrong. The knot of worry loosened when she saw her clanmates coming back, her dark amber eyes quickly scanned for her mate and adopted son. When she spotted them a huge smile appeared on her features. Quickly as she could Stormlily ushered her two kits out of the nursery and towards the rest of their family. "See Shadequill and Honeypaw are fine!" Happily chirping to Spottedkit and Echokit. Looking up she met her gaze with her mates and that was when she noticed the look in his eyes. Not wanting to worry the young ones she raised an eyebrow at the warrior.

@Wings @Solstice_X @DarkNight
"Good, you're here, now we can have our family meeting. We're going to have to have it on the territory, though. You ready for an adventure to the outside world, kitters?" He smiled at the two kits and looked towards Stormlily.
"We've got to talk about something, sweetheart."
The sadness in his eyes was apparent, and he sighed as he walked through the entrance, guiding his mate with his tail.
@Wings @Solstice X @DarkNight

Last edited by Cloudsky; April 17th, 2020 at 03:10 PM.
Old April 17th, 2020, 03:13 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

@BILL. @Moon Lily

"I wish you well. Safe travels, Thunderhowl," Icestar dipped her head in respect. As crazy as the old man was, his presence would be missed. Her gaze turned to Irisflame once more. She'd earned her full name, and she deserved it. She trusted that this cat would be able to take care of herself and the clan.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old April 17th, 2020, 03:17 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

"Wait, wait, wait." Stormlily put a paw to her mates shoulder. "You're kidding right? We can't bring them into the territory that's against the rules." She whispered in his ear as she looked between him and their kits.
@Wings @Solstice_X @DarkNight @Cloudsky
Old April 17th, 2020, 03:28 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy

Honeypaw smiled as Stormlily and the kits came out of the nursery. Though he wondered what the meeting was for. And kits couldn’t go into the territory. What could be so important?
@Cloudsky @Shimm @Wings @Solstice_X

Last edited by DarkNight; April 17th, 2020 at 03:30 PM.
Old April 17th, 2020, 03:29 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
@Chasepaw, @Rainquail @BILL.

Icestar scented RiverClan, that awful, rank fishy scent, and the fur along her spine bristled.
"Lionstar," She growled, limping forward into the clearing to confront the lanky tom. She tried her best to make it look like her battle injury hadn't been bothering her. The last thing ShadowClan needed right now was FishyClan taking advantage of their post-battle exhaustion.

"What do you want?...Why is Chasepaw with you?" Her orange gaze pierced through the apprentice, suspicion edging her expression.
"Is that any way to treat a guest?" Lionstar asked, though it was clear he was getting a kick out of this. "I'm just here to return yet another trespasser to where he belongs. I caught this one trying to skulk around our camp, harassing a kitten.

"This.. trespassing thing seems to be increasingly common with your cats now, isn't it? .. A little concerning, does ShadowClan not teach their apprentices boundaries?"
An echo of the past, that amused Lionstar to no bounds since at the time his cats were not the ones to trespass even then.

He was curious about the injuries apparent on her body, the scent of blood in the air-- and what looked like injured cats in the clearing, but didn't press it, saving that observation for a later time.

[ @Chasepaw, @Rainquail ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; April 17th, 2020 at 10:55 PM.
Old April 17th, 2020, 03:40 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

{ @Casper }

Dogpaw had come out of that battle without a mentor nor a tail. If it had still been on, no doubt the apprentice would have had it tucked between her legs, but yet again if it hadn't born torn off, maybe Grizzlybur would still be around?
Dogpaw lifted her dull gaze up as she stepped into the den, shudder travelling through her body; How many life-changing decisions had been made in this den? Generation of generation of leaders stood where she is now standing -- A flicker of pride lifted her spirits, but only for a moment.
"Icestar?" Dogpaw cleared her throat, she shouldn't be seen as weak, not after everything that had happened. She tried to hold her head high but it was hard, especially with the Poppyseeds making it feel twice as heavy.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 17th, 2020, 03:46 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

@S-oft

Icestar had been in her nest nursing her wounds. The stench of blood was evident within the den, as her shoulder injury had yet to stop bleeding. She perked up her ears when she heard the young she-cat enter the den, and her eyes glinted in the shaft of sunlight that filtered through the entrance.

"Yes?" She replied, flicking her tail to welcome the apprentice in.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old April 17th, 2020, 03:51 PM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical
ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentallyunstable View Post
Crap what do we do?! he asked the voice. Put the darn thing out of its misery. Blackkit ignored it and tried to help her up again. If this doesn't work I'm going to have to try to drag her. he thought before flashing a smile to assure the she-cat it was going to be ok. "Let's get you to the medicine den, ok?"
@Breezefur
Silvermist flashed a grateful smile at Blackkit @Mentallyunstable and meowed,"Don't worry about me,Blackkit. I will be fine." She looked away from Blackkit and stretched her back legs out. The scratches on Silvermist's chest had started to bleed even more. "Listen to me Blackkit. I have been watching you,and you are my favorite kit. I wanted to watch you grow up into a strong Warrio-" Silvermist broke off in a bout of coughing that turned into choking. When she stopped,her breathes were coming even more shallow that before.

Last edited by Sorrow; April 17th, 2020 at 03:51 PM.
Closed Thread