Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Healing
by Omari
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 09:47 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 09:32 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by poppy
Today 09:27 AM
Wco pride ych
Last post by dog-gutz
Today 09:26 AM
LF rc victim
Last post by furrensic
Today 09:17 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 17th, 2020, 06:09 PM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical
Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Silverwing straightened into a sitting position,and looked into Irisflame's eyes,wondering if the medicine cat had noticed the deep scratches on her chest.

@Moon Lily

@Mentallyunstable
Old April 17th, 2020, 06:15 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Russetstrike had been in the back while many other cats asked why they talked during a battle and Falcondive insulting the two toms. Getting up, he limped to Shadequill's side. He had planned on going to Icestar's den before he went to see Irisflame but, that was cut short when Icestar had called a meeting. His tail flicked behind him as he prepared to speak. "I agree with Shadequill. Killing Honeyleaf was unjust and you started a raid because your ego was hurt. He paused, golden eyes now glaring at Icestar and his voice growing louder. "And did you not realize, because of your selfish decision, ThunderClan could attack our home because this clan killed their clan mate and invaded their home for your ego!" He had walked closer as he snarled, claws unsheathing when he got close. The tom was probably about one or two fox lengths away from the idiot leader.
@Casper @Cloudsky
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Last edited by Wings; April 17th, 2020 at 06:16 PM.
Old April 17th, 2020, 06:21 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Cloudsky @Wings ]

Bravedawn came forward at Icestar's call. She was disappointed to not have been specifically recognized, but it couldn't be helped now. The battle was over, and she had done her part in making ThunderClan see the error of their ways.
However. It also seemed she had been right about there possibly being more traitors hiding within ShadowClan. She narrowed her eyes at the mention of Shadequill and Russetstrike. She would be keeping a very close eye on both of them.
And apparently they were both desperate to start being watched now. She leaped over to stand next to them, hissing quietly, "Shut up, you dolts! If you care about your family, Shadequill, you'll do what's best and close your mouth, so you can still be there for them. Russetstrike, that goes for you, too! Unless you want to end up like Honeyleaf, you'd do best to be quiet."

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training

Last edited by dino.; April 17th, 2020 at 06:22 PM.
Old April 17th, 2020, 06:21 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Stormlily gasped, her mate completely ignored her and dared to threaten Icestar. The molly was lost for words. Fear struck as she was afraid for her mate and mainly her kits. Icestar wouldn't hurt them to punish Shadequill...would she? Well, the mother wasn't going to take any chances. Pushing her two kits away from the crowd she nudged them to go into the nursery. Padding back she tried one last time to talk some sense into Shadequill. "Darling, stop it before you hurt our family." Practically begging the tom. "She killed Honeyleaf because she was a tratior and snitch and I'm willing to bet that she won't have any problem killing you. Please our kits don't need to grow up without a father." The molly turned her gaze to Bravedawn a frown forming on her face. "This is my and Shadequills family so butt out of it. Leave him alone." She didn't want to fight her clanmate but she wasn't going to allow Bravedawn to talk trash about her mate.
@Cloudsky @Slushie

Last edited by Sweetie; April 17th, 2020 at 06:23 PM.
Old April 17th, 2020, 06:22 PM

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings View Post
Russetstrike had been in the back while many other cats asked why they talked during a battle and Falcondive insulting the two toms. Getting up, he limped to Shadequill's side. He had planned on going to Icestar's den before he went to see Irisflame but, that was cut short when Icestar had called a meeting. His tail flicked behind him as he prepared to speak. "I agree with Shadequill. Killing Honeyleaf was unjust and you started a raid because your ego was hurt. He paused, golden eyes now glaring at Icestar and his voice growing louder. "And did you not realize, because of your selfish decision, ThunderClan could attack our home because this clan killed their clan mate and invaded their home for your ego!" He had walked closer as he snarled, claws unsheathing when he got close. The tom was probably about one or two fox lengths away from the idiot leader.
@Casper @Cloudsky
He nodded towards Russetstrike, then glaring at Icestar.
"If anything, you deserve to be punished! Your ego got in the way of any future alliances with Thunderclan, and now you're punishing us for your mistakes!" He yowled this to the crowd of cats, stepping closer to the leader.
"Those cats have families and maybe even friends in our clan, but you threw all that away... What do you have to say for yourself, Icestar?" His voice was now a growl, and he bared his teeth to let her know he was not afraid to fight. His love, his family was all on the line here.
"I love you, Stormlily, Honeypaw, Echokit and Spottedkit..."
@Casper @Shimm @Solstice X

Last edited by Cloudsky; April 17th, 2020 at 06:24 PM.
Old April 17th, 2020, 06:26 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Blackkit sat next to Silvermist and scanned the den. "Are you going to be ok? he asked Silverwing.
@Breezefur

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.

Last edited by Exis; April 17th, 2020 at 06:43 PM.
Old April 17th, 2020, 06:27 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

No, no, no, he was about to get himself killed! "SHADEQUILL PLEASE!" Jumping in front of her mate. She was between him and their leader and knew that someone was going to die today. "Please have mercy on him Icestar he must have hit his head or something." Turning her head over her shoulder as she begged her leader for mercy. Her heart was pounding so hard that she swore that the whole clan could hear it. "Please..."
@Casper @Cloudsky
Old April 17th, 2020, 06:29 PM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical

WHY U CHANGE IT TO SILVERWING!??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????? ????!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Mentallyunstable
Old April 17th, 2020, 06:30 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Were.. these cats mentally deficient? It seemed so..

"I think you both are missing that Honeyleaf committed treason." Falcondive shook his head. It was strange, actually being on Icestar's side of things-- but these two were dumber than a fish. "She went to the enemy and told them of our intent to attack them. Honeyleaf put us in a position where we had no choice to attack because at any moment, ThunderClan could have launched one beforepaw.

"I do not care if the raid planned before was justified. The second Honeyleaf opened her mouth and put our camp in danger was the second we could not back down. If you fail to see that, perhaps you should not be ShadowClan warriors because it is clear you are too blinded by your ThunderClan affections to see that there were no alternatives.

"A traitor is a traitor, and deserves to die as one."
His hardened gaze was on Shadequill, the more out-spoken of the two. "What would stop her from spilling more secrets to the other Clans? She had a loose tongue, and it seems you might too. Is that why you were spending the battle chatting away, Shadequill? Are you that dense that you would rather fraternize with the enemy then support your Clan?"

Falcondive tipped his head at him. "You try to pin this on Icestar, but you are more concerned about the original intent than the forced one. You are purposely failing to see that Honeyleaf put this in motion. Plans can change, but once a rat slithers away to spill them to the enemy, action must be taken to ensure the Clan's safety. Would you have rather us been caught by ThunderClan in our sleep thanks to Honeyleaf?

"Would you rather us have our camp raided again, like RiverClan did a few moons ago?"

[ @Cloudsky, @Wings ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 17th, 2020, 06:34 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Shimm ]

Bravedawn turned to Stormlily with a scowl. "I'm trying to help your idiot of a mate," she muttered. "But if you want him dead, that's fine by me." She stepped back to her original place, shaking her head. She felt for Shadequill and his family, but yelling at Icestar was going to do the exact opposite of what he was trying to accomplish.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training

Last edited by dino.; April 17th, 2020 at 06:38 PM.
Closed Thread