Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Bean
Today 08:09 AM
Will you kill for me?
Last post by Mica
Today 07:31 AM
Plotfinder - Searching...
Last post by Luminous
Today 07:22 AM
Doves did always guide oss
Last post by Luminous
Today 07:09 AM
LF Dawnkit art
Last post by Myling
Today 06:55 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 17th, 2020, 06:35 PM

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
No, no, no, he was about to get himself killed! "SHADEQUILL PLEASE!" Jumping in front of her mate. She was between him and their leader and knew that someone was going to die today. "Please have mercy on him Icestar he must have hit his head or something." Turning her head over her shoulder as she begged her leader for mercy. Her heart was pounding so hard that she swore that the whole clan could hear it. "Please..."
@Casper @Cloudsky
"Sweetheart..." He sighed, and gave her a kiss on the cheek.
"I'm doing this for all those who were wronged, all those unrightfully killed. I would have done the same thing in Honeyleaf's situation, my love. Except, I would have fought until all of Icestar's lives were lost. It's simple, who wants a selfish life-stealer as their leader?" He looked up at the leader again, the snarl back on his face.
"I'm trying to protect you, my love. I was going to ask if you wanted to leave so we could live a happy life together, or if your happiness lied here... I would've stayed" He looked at Stormlily with sadness in his eyes.
"My happiness depends on you... I wouldn't know what to do if you were gone, my love. I'd rather die in your place!" His claws were unsheathed, ready for a fight.
@Casper
Old April 17th, 2020, 06:37 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Russetstrike turned his gaze to Falcondive. "But she didn't need to die."His tail lashed as he stood in front of Icestar. In his mind, she wasn't fit to leader this clan. Although she is a strong leader, it seems as if she doesn't like to solve things.. peacefully.
@Casper @BILL. @Shimm @Cloudsky
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Last edited by Wings; April 17th, 2020 at 06:37 PM.
Old April 17th, 2020, 06:39 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"She needed to die because she could not be trusted to keep secrets." This was getting stupider and stupider by the word. Falcondive was sick of it. "Exile? She would have run back to ThunderClan and told them about our camp defenses. Our territory layout. Ways to invade our home. Why would you want that, Russetstrike? Is one life worth the well-being of our entire Clan because you cannot handle seeing a traitor die?"

[ @Wings ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; April 17th, 2020 at 06:40 PM.
Old April 17th, 2020, 06:42 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

His eyes flashed to Falcondive once more, padded towards the two with unsheathed claws. "I didn't say that exile would of been better for the clan! There could of been another way to solve that without bloodshed!" The tom towered over him, snarling.
@BILL.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old April 17th, 2020, 06:43 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezefur View Post
WHY U CHANGE IT TO SILVERWING!??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????? ????!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Mentallyunstable
sorry it was what I saw, my b

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old April 17th, 2020, 06:44 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Cutting out her tongue?" Falcondive asked him, unfazed as a cat naturally larger than most. "Or ripping out the part of her throat that vibrates when you speak? Tell me, Russetstrike, how would you have stopped a cat from squealing when she already showed her intentions to do so? She showed her lack of loyalty to the Clan the second she went running to Duskstar."

[ @Wings ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 17th, 2020, 06:44 PM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical
Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Its Okay.
Old April 17th, 2020, 06:47 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

@Shimm @Cloudsky @BILL. @Slushie @Wings

"Yes, he must have hit his head, of course." Icestar was beyond livid--her voice was cool and calm, which always sounded twice as intimidating as her usual booming tone. She limped forward, nose to nose with Shadequill, her dark, battle-worn figure looming over him. "If you cared about your family, you would dedicate yourself to your clan and listen to your leader. You're a fool to think that I don't have ShadowClan's best interest at heart.

I killed Honeyleaf because if I had let her live, she would have betrayed all of our secrets to ThunderClan, thus putting us in even more danger. Don't you understand? Are you that dense? Too idiotic to understand that what I did was to protect us, to protect the clan's kits and queens? By asserting our strength we prevent attacks on us in the future, since ThunderClan wouldn't dare to attack a clan stronger than them.

Does everybody hear me? Does anyone else share these foolish, lizard-brained opinions? We are warriors, for Star's sakes! How many times must I say it? War is in our blood, in our names. Without conflict there can be no peace. To think that I would actively put my clan in danger is a disgraceful insult. You should listen to your mate--she is far smarter than you. Thank you, Stormlily.

Since I'd rather not split up your family, I won't be exiling you today. I do not want to lose any more cats. As long as you learn your place and acquire some brain cells. And Russetstrike, you sound like a mockingbird. Do you have any original thoughts in that head of yours? I suggest you be quiet and do something useful for your clan besides fraternize with the enemy. Everything I do is for the good of the clan, whether you traitors believe me or not. Do not push this further, as I would much prefer not to escalate the situation. But if you force me, I will."
Her last sentence dropped into a low growl, orange eyes blazing with hatred for these two traitors. Oh, how she wished to tear out their throats just like Honeyleaf. But whether they believed her or not, she did not take joy in killing her own clanmates.

In Icestar's mind, everything she had done was a necessary demand for keeping her clan safe and strong. How could they not realize this? She nodded in Falcondive's direction, a silent show of thanks for his defense. Whether they got along or not, she appreciated his input.

"Under my leadership, we have risen to the second strongest clan in the forest. Does that mean nothing to you? If you care so much about your family, shouldn't you be happy to be able to call such a powerful clan your home? Truly, I'm not sure what you want from me at this point, or what you are trying to do, other than get yourself exiled or killed."

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!

Last edited by pidgeon; April 17th, 2020 at 06:49 PM.
Old April 17th, 2020, 06:56 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

She backed up as their leader padded up to the tom, Icestar could easily push her out of the way but didn't. Stormlily held her breath, counting her blessings as she waited for Icestar to decide what she wanted to do with the two toms.
'Since I'd rather not split up your family...'
The knot in her chest loosens as she dipped her head to the larger molly in full gratitude. "Thank you, thank you, thank you so much." Stormlily said as she leaned into her mate. She wasn't going to lose him today. Her heart was still beating frantically as she tried to calm herself down. The warrior was shaking in fear and adrenaline, watching Icestar back off from the two.
The molly wasn't sure what to do. She wanted to collapse onto the floor but to also remain in her mate's shoulder but she was scared that her leader would rip Shadequills throat out at the last possible moment.
@Casper @Cloudsky
Old April 17th, 2020, 06:56 PM

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
@Shimm @Cloudsky @BILL. @Slushie @Wings

"Yes, he must have hit his head, of course." Icestar was beyond livid--her voice was cool and calm, which always sounded twice as intimidating as her usual booming tone. She limped forward, nose to nose with Shadequill, her dark, battle-worn figure looming over him. "If you cared about your family, you would dedicate yourself to your clan and listen to your leader. You're a fool to think that I don't have ShadowClan's best interest at heart.

I killed Honeyleaf because if I had let her live, she would have betrayed all of our secrets to ThunderClan, thus putting us in even more danger. Don't you understand? Are you that dense? Too idiotic to understand that what I did was to protect us, to protect the clan's kits and queens? By asserting our strength we prevent attacks on us in the future, since ThunderClan wouldn't dare to attack a clan stronger than them.

Does everybody hear me? Does anyone else share these foolish, lizard-brained opinions? We are warriors, for Star's sakes! How many times must I say it? War is in our blood, in our names. Without conflict there can be no peace. To think that I would actively put my clan in danger is a disgraceful insult. You should listen to your mate--she is far smarter than you. Thank you, Stormlily.

Since I'd rather not split up your family, I won't be exiling you today. I do not want to lose any more cats. As long as you learn your place and acquire some brain cells. And Russetstrike, you sound like a mockingbird. Do you have any original thoughts in that head of yours? I suggest you be quiet and do something useful for your clan besides fraternize with the enemy. Everything I do is for the good of the clan, whether you traitors believe me or not. Do not push this further, as I would much prefer not to escalate the situation. But if you force me, I will."
Her last sentence dropped into a low growl, orange eyes blazing with hatred for these two traitors. Oh, how she wished to tear out their throats just like Honeyleaf. But whether they believed her or not, she did not take joy in killing her own clanmates.

In Icestar's mind, everything she had done was a necessary demand for keeping her clan safe and strong. How could they not realize this? She nodded in Falcondive's direction, a silent show of thanks for his defense. Whether they got along or not, she appreciated his input.

"Under my leadership, we have risen to the second strongest clan in the forest. Does that mean nothing to you? If you care so much about your family, shouldn't you be happy to be able to call such a powerful clan your home? Truly, I'm not sure what you want from me at this point, or what you are trying to do, other than get yourself exiled or killed."
"Icestar, there was a way to solve this peacefully," He started off smooth, looking her directly in the eyes. He was a large tom, his grey fur looked like spines.
"and that was by convincing her you weren't a threat. The Thunderclanners didn't trust her, I know this because I spoke with one. If you listen to your enemies, you can find out a lot if you let them know you aren't a threat." He smiled, his long teeth showing in front of her.
"I may have a quick tongue, but I'm actually quite smart if you knew me well." He looked her in the eyes.
"I'll stay, but I don't think you should underestimate my will to protect those I care about or my smarts." He grabbed a stick and carved the ground to match their territory and camp, scratching out parts that were weaker.
"In fact, I had enough time to look at the layout of their camp. Thank you for protecting my mate, you have my gratitude." He gave his mate another kiss on the forehead, glad she and his children could live. @Shimm

Last edited by Cloudsky; April 17th, 2020 at 07:15 PM.
Closed Thread