Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Two (Unrelated) Questions
by Snips
Last post by Levi 99
Today 09:58 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 09:58 PM
Search Party!
Last post by Estelle
Today 09:49 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 09:40 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 17th, 2020, 06:59 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Daintybird sometimes cursed her stupidly tiny little legs, they couldn't carry her quick enough to the Highbranch when she heard Icestar's announcement and the subsequent rabbling that erupted. She was left wondering what could possibly be SO controversial about winning the raid. But as she grew closer and heard the outbursts from a particular two "clanmates", she couldn't help but fall into giggles. Giggles that stopped when she realized they weren't doing this for attention, or for entertainment.

They were... serious. Oh gods. "Move, move," she brushed past them and beckoned her clanmates to perhaps give the two a wide berth. "The stupidity may be contagious."

Daintybird finally selected a spot to sit prim and proper, gazing up at Icestar through sooty lashes. "I speak for all of ShadowClan who possess more than half a wit to say that WE support you, Icestar. We understand that traitors must be... disposed of, if not for being disloyal to you but for disregarding the Warrior Code like its dirt beneath their paws."

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old April 17th, 2020, 07:09 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Bravedawn snarled to herself and took a step towards Russetstrike. "Falcondive is right," she snapped. "And so is Icestar." She sent a glance toward the dark-furred leader, shutting her mouth as Icestar started to go off on the two toms.
She looked towards Daintybird as the she-cat began to speak. "As do I," she said in agreement. "Traitors are dangerous, and we trust you to deal with them properly."

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training

Last edited by dino.; April 17th, 2020 at 07:09 PM.
Old April 17th, 2020, 07:18 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

@Shimm @Cloudsky @BILL. @Slushie @Wings @Dipper

Icestar glanced at Stormlily, some sort of emotion stirring her when she saw the she-cat's relief. Her gaze returned to Shadequill.
"Oh, now you're trying to prove your intelligence to me, after you just proved yourself a traitor? Are you serious? You think I'm going to trust you at all after that outburst? No, Shadequill. The only reason I'm not exiling you, or demoting you to an apprentice right now, is because that would be a punishment to your mate as well. And Stormlily, you're a respectable cat. You don't deserve to be punished for your mate's stupidity. I will, however, be assigning Honeypaw a new mentor, as you obviously cannot be trusted with one." She turned to Falcondive.

"Falcondive, you've proved yourself a loyal ShadowClan warrior, and you've shown me you've matured quite a bit. Honeypaw [ @DarkNight ] is now your responsibility."

When Daintybird approached, the dark leader could not suppress a slight purr. This amusing little she-cat always seemed to be there to defend her, and continued to prove herself far more intelligent than half the cats in this clan.
"Thank you for your support, Daintybird," Icestar nodded. She also offered a respectful nod towards Bravedawn, appreciating her loyalty as well. "I'm relieved that at least some of my warriors understand that what I'm doing is for the good of the clan."

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old April 17th, 2020, 07:22 PM

My Mood: Inspired

He frowned at the three she-cats and scoffed.
"Well, at least I can improvise rather than talk like a parrot. So original, you two. No matter, I have a plan written down here, in case you want to kill my loved ones I'll let you know, I have plans for the future, ways to gain favor of the clans, rather than hostility. Are you all listening?" He drew the lake and the rest of the territories, along with a sharp object and rats.
"I'm going to help Shadowclan go down in history, Icestar." @Casper @Slushie @Dipper

Last edited by Cloudsky; April 17th, 2020 at 07:25 PM.
Old April 17th, 2020, 07:24 PM

My Mood: Tired

Cypress paw was shocked at Shadequill's words. Threatening their leader even after they were being disloyal? She understood why he didn't want hostility between the clans, but why be a hypocrite and threaten your own leader?

Last edited by duCky; April 17th, 2020 at 07:27 PM.
Old April 17th, 2020, 07:26 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Oh, yes." Falcondive raised his voice after Shadequill decided to continue on his little game. "Let us believe the word of a warrior you were half-assedly fighting over being cautious for the sake of our Clan. Have you learned nothing as a warrior, Shadequill?

"ThunderClan can play it off as if they would not have acted, but how do you know that? How can you say, with certainty, that Duskstar would not have done an attack in advance had she been given time? Had Icestar not made the decision to attack much earlier?

"That warrior would not have known of Duskstar's plans, and neither do you. Stop trying to act like you have half a brain-- you have already proven yourself to be lacking one the second you cried to Icestar and threatened her well-being.

"Stand down, Duncequill, before you make this situation worse for yourself."

[ @Cloudsky ]

At Daintybird spoke he twitched his ears, muzzle pulled into a frown. The two idiots trying to act like Honeyleaf's death and the raid were unnecessary remained the worst of the Clan, as it stood right now. It was strange.. these two toms were throwing a fuss, but the she-cats actually seemed practical.

Honeypaw.

Falcondive was already feeling not very enthused about this, but he accepted the new role with a dip of his head. Was he ready? He certainly did not feel like it, but ShadowClan needed more cats..

.. and maybe, just maybe Honeypaw would prove himself to be a better warrior than Shadequill ever could be.

"I will take good care of him."

[ @DarkNight, @Casper ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 17th, 2020, 07:27 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Citrusflower couldn't believe what she was hearing. Icestar was doing her best and to be honest this clan was greater than it used to be. She wanted to say something, but didn't feel it was right. Perhaps she would talk to her older sister later on. Citrusflower sat down and looked around with her eyeless gaze.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old April 17th, 2020, 07:30 PM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
@Chasepaw @BILL.

"Tresspassing, hm?" Icestar glared daggers at the little apprentice, feeling a flicker of anger as he tried to divert the subject. "It was the responsibility of this nuisance's mentor to keep him in check, and it would appear that they have failed in that. I assure you, Chasepaw will be dealt with accordingly. If you've no more to say, you can leave now." She wasn't going to let the full brunt of her anger show--she had very little energy to do so at the moment. She wanted the RiverClanners out of her camp immediately, and she needed a word with this apprentice and his mentor.

"Cunningeye! [ @FuzzyRatto ]" She yowled into the clearing, hoping the warrior wasn't too injured to come to her.
@Chasepaw

Cunningeye made their way over to Icestar quite slowly, trying to look as regal as possible while limping terribly. When they finally made it to Icestar, they gingery took their weight off of their front left leg. "Yes?" They spotted Chasepaw. Why is he here? ...It has something to do with him, isn't it? "What did he do?"

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters
Old April 17th, 2020, 07:30 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Cloudsky ]

Bravedawn returned Icestar's nod, but her attention was quickly drawn back to Shadequill. She scoffed, "You're delusional, and in far more ways than one. No one is going to kill your family." At least Honeypaw would be in much better care under Falcondive. Even if the tom was a little close-minded, she held a lot of respect for him especially since he had done so well in the battle even if he was hardly a warrior. She narrowed her eyes at the drawings he was scratching out in the dirt, intrigued despite her irritation for this tom.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training

Last edited by dino.; April 17th, 2020 at 07:35 PM.
Old April 17th, 2020, 07:32 PM

My Mood: Inspired

He didn't care what the others said to him. He had to keep going.
"I was thinking, rats are smaller, but dangerous as a pack. If we took some as kits, and trained them to follow us, we could make history! Think about it, Icestar. Twolegs have their dogs, and we'll have are rats. Thuderclan, Windclan, Riverclan, no one has done this before, but considering they live in packs, it could, no, it will work. Clans will look in awe of our success, and it gets better. The rats we control can also be a source of food in dire times, and they won't fight as we are their masters. What do you say?" @Casper

Last edited by Cloudsky; April 17th, 2020 at 07:35 PM.
Closed Thread