Last post by Estelle
Today 08:53 PM

Old January 7th, 2024, 01:13 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

*Cherrypaw sees the spider and screams*

(Open for someone to calm down my little baby)

( @Omari (looking at you, drizzle...))

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old January 7th, 2024, 01:22 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

RiverClan/WindClan Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Mantiskit was grooming herself in the nursery because it was a bit too cold to do it in the clearing when she heard somebody yowl about a spider. She ran up to the noise. When she arrived to the sight of the ruckus the four moon old saw Fuxxpaw. She did see a spider, but since it was leafbare and therefore cold she was quite certain that the spider would not be able to move quickly because if she remembered correctly spiders were coldblooded and therefore sluggish in cold weather. Even if the spider was harmful, which the spider probably wasn't because most spiders were harmless to cats the spider wouldn't be able to move quickly because of the cold and anyways unless it was startled it probably wouldn't bite anyways. Walking up to Fuzzpaw and Cherrypaw, who had also started screaming, the four moon old kit rubbed herself against Fuzzpaw in a way that was meant to be comforting while she meowed soothingly It'ww be okay Fuddpaw and Chewwypaw. Modt dpidewds awe hawmledd to catd. Even if de dpidew id hadmfuw de dpidew won't bite you unledd it feewd fweanted. When she saw Dewkit eat the spider she meowed oh and Dewkit I'm pwetty cewtain dat you awen't suppoded to eat dpidewd becaude eating dpidewd is a vewy bad idea. I fink. She winced at the sound of her voice and she also preferred to remain silent, listening and observing instead of speaking observe but right not she needed to comfort Fuzzpaw and Cherrypawas well as telling Dewkit rthat he should not eat spiders. (Kind act, it does qualify doesn't it? And also just Mantiskit being Mantiskit and being the voice of reason despite being but a mere kit) @furrensic @Bubble(error). @poppy (Open)
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; January 7th, 2024 at 03:00 PM.
Old January 7th, 2024, 01:31 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy View Post

Yelling. Someone was yelling. Grumpy, Dewkit padded out of the nursery, rubbing his eyes and scowling. Some apprentice who he didn't remember the name of was howling about a spider. Stomping over, staring at the spider owlishly, he slammed a paw on the small creature and, since he had never had a mother to explain to him that it was a terrible idea, Dewkit stuffed the spider in his mouth, chewed pointedly. And swallowed.

Bitter taste in his mouth, he found a proud grin on his face as he looked up at Fuzzpaw. Yay Dewkit!
Wildstorm had been startled awake by the sudden shouting, so when he saw Dewkit eat the wolf spider like it was nothing, he seemed amused.
Old January 7th, 2024, 02:08 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sad

Nightgaze
Thunderclan Hornet

Snapping her head around from where she sat, confusion washed over Nightgaze. Spider? Eh? That wasn't really a big problem...oh, well she'd deal with it if it was bothering someone. Afterall it was her job to make sure her clanmates were safe.

Trotting over causally, the small hornet was prepared to squish the rather large spider until Dewkit right up ATE it and acted like he had just achieved something. There was no doubt Night was surprised but she didn't find it a big deal. Chuckling softly she gave a rather amazed smile "Well...that's one way to get rid of it"

Looking at the cats screaming she decided to settle the situation. "Alright, Alright, everyone calm down. The spider's gone, so there's no need to panic." her voice was calm in an attempt to soothe the frightened, however she was really quite amused though she wouldn't say it.

"And you, let's get ya checked out shall we? No use getting an upset stomach!" turning to Dewkit she gave a bright smile. She was pretty sure it wasn't dangerous to eat a spider but she wanted to be sure just in case. It would break her if anyone died on her watch.

@furrensic @poppy @bubble[error]. @Katiethewolfchild

OPEN

(I would honestly scream if I saw a spider lol :3 )

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old January 7th, 2024, 02:44 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Nightgaze
Thunderclan Hornet

Snapping her head around from where she sat, confusion washed over Nightgaze. Spider? Eh? That wasn't really a big problem...oh, well she'd deal with it if it was bothering someone. Afterall it was her job to make sure her clanmates were safe.

Trotting over causally, the small hornet was prepared to squish the rather large spider until Dewkit right up ATE it and acted like he had just achieved something. There was no doubt Night was surprised but she didn't find it a big deal. Chuckling softly she gave a rather amazed smile "Well...that's one way to get rid of it"

Looking at the cats screaming she decided to settle the situation. "Alright, Alright, everyone calm down. The spider's gone, so there's no need to panic." her voice was calm in an attempt to soothe the frightened, however she was really quite amused though she wouldn't say it.

"And you, let's get ya checked out shall we? No use getting an upset stomach!" turning to Dewkit she gave a bright smile. She was pretty sure it wasn't dangerous to eat a spider but she wanted to be sure just in case. It would break her if anyone died on her watch.

@furrensic @poppy @bubble[error]. @Katiethewolfchild

OPEN

(I would honestly scream if I saw a spider lol :3 )
(I would be smacking the spider with a fly swatter lol)

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old January 7th, 2024, 03:41 PM
"Your good old friend!"

Bump Policy: You can bump me anytime pal!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
Wolfpaw had taken the berries a fair distance away from camp and buried them in a hole beneath a bush. He was careful to cover it up - didn't want a cat accidentally uncovering it later on.

When he returned to camp, his grim face fell back on Fleckpaw. He wasn't happy, but at least she didn't fight him on disposing of the berries. "Next time.. don't bring random berries, or things that look like something Drizzlecloud uses, into camp. Unless you're asked to, or you're absolutely sure what it is." He didn't want to assume the worst, was tryna give her the benefit of the doubt, but this could have killed someone. His mind flickered to Tawnykit, struggling in the nursery as the snake's poison took hold. "Understood?"

[ @Barnaby ]

Fleckpaw

"Yes I understand," she said dipping her head as an apology. and looked at him with determind eyes.

Old January 7th, 2024, 03:54 PM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Mantiskit let out a squeal of protest when she sunk into the snow in a place where it was deep enough for a four moon old kit to get stuck. Well now how was she supposed to get out? It took her a while but she eventually managed to free herself. Well not that that was over what should she do? (Stuck in snow, open)
Butterflykit ran over, quickly grabbing her by the tail and dragging her back out of the snow. You okay?! She meowed, worried about her friend.
Old January 7th, 2024, 04:17 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?

Mantiskit noticed when Nightgaze arrived, comforted Fuzzpaw and Cherrypaw and told Dewkit that he should visit the medicine den just in case. She... actually hadn't thought about that. Probably because she would go to the medicine den if she though that she should get herself checked out for any reason. She occasionaly forgot that her parents deaths all those moons ago had caused her to rapidly mature meaning that her thought processes were much more mature than that of an average kit. She had also always been more... intelligent and her memory had always been much better than that of the average full-grown cat thought she hated to admit it because she wasn't THAT smart. She was certain that there was a multitude of cats in the world, namely older ones who knew much, much more than she did and were much, much more intelligent than she was. Because it must be. A mere four moon old kit could never be the most intelligent cat or the most knowledge cat in the world. It just wasn't possible. There also had to be someone who had a better memory than her somewhere. There just had to be. She couldn't bring herself to believe that her, a mere four moon old kit who yet had a few moons to wait though that was not very long if she considered the entire scene of things before she was allowed to leave camp for the first time could have the best memory in the entire world. After all she was but a mere infant. But an infant. No mere infant could have the best mermory in the whole world. She just couldn't bring herself to believe that that could possibly be true. Oh, and why did she keep referring to her parents' death as happening all those moons ago in her mind? It had been but three moons ago, which if you considered the entire scene of things was not very long so why did she keep thinking they had died forever ago. Probably because, being but a four-moon old kit three moons had been most of her life. Yes, that was it. Her lack of much experience in this world was the reason, Wasn't it? At least it was probably the answer. What if there was a different one? She doubted that but it was definitely a possibly as nearly everything was a possibly untill proven to either be impossible or not the cause in that particular instant. Of course, not everything could be proven. Somethings you either believed in or you didn't or you somehow knew or you didn't. Like the existence of StarClan. She had yet to come to an answer of whether StarClan existed or not. Perhaps she eventually would or perhaps she never would. Looking gratefully at the hornet Mantiskit smiled, meowed Fank you Nigdgaze. Ugh she still sounded like a mere infant. Well, she had known that but that didn't mean she liked it. At all. Well, she WAS but a mere infant but that wasn't the point! The point was that her pronunciation of words wasn't perfect! Not that she was still but an infant. She would stay for now despite the cold weather just in case she was needed, though she doubted that she would be needed since she was but a mere kit. (In real life I would probably leave the spider alone as spiders eat insects that are much more annoying than they are, like flies and are mostly harmless) @The Doctor @Bubble(error. @furrensic @poppy
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; February 5th, 2024 at 09:25 PM.
Old January 7th, 2024, 04:21 PM

Mantiskit meowed yeah, I'm fine. Fank you. She winced at the sound of voice. Hopefully Butterflykit wouldn't make fun of her. She was pretty sure that she wouldn't because she was pretty sure that they were friends, but it was nearly impossible to know.... well pretty much anything with utter certainly. @Ravenswings

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; February 5th, 2024 at 09:26 PM. Reason: There was no s at the end/
Old January 7th, 2024, 06:11 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Redhawk
She/they | 29 moons | Ultimate Predator • The Collector
With the snow starting to fall now and leaf-bare in full swing, Redhawk sat in the clearing with furrowed brows. There was no patrol for her to be on, no hunting to be done as she'd been out earlier and hadn't managed to find anything. There was just camp... and the falling snow... and a frozen moss-ball nearby... hmmm.

There was a mischievous gleam in her green eyes as the warrior skipped over to the moss-ball and picked it up with a claw. There were so many ways this could go, but...

"HIYA!"

With a playful yowl Red twisted around and aimed to throw the frozen moss-ball towards the nearest victim, wanting to start something lively in camp. With all of the tension, it would be nice to do something light.

[ open! ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |