Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Snowheart's Mini Pixelgif...
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 09:52 PM
quillpaw's training [p]
Last post by Mica
Today 09:49 PM
LF Bitternpaw art!
by silver.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:40 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 09:36 PM
frozensky's everything...
Last post by furrensic
Today 09:36 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 19th, 2020, 01:53 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddletail View Post
Ribbitkit giggled as he easily stepped out of the way of the ball. "I didn't mean that easy," he said, swatting the ball back towards Croakingkit.
Croakingkit shrugged,”You said easy” he giggled batting a little bit harder.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 19th, 2020, 01:59 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

(OPEN)
Blinkkit had just wandered out of the nursery, flicking his tail side to side wondering what to do.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 19th, 2020, 02:40 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Skye

Irisflame glared at him as he growled, but was glad he had the nerve to actually listen. She gazed down into the array of cuts that lined his pelt. Some were still open, others were scabbing- which was good- and a few were...infected. She scrunched up her muzzle in distaste. It smelt horrible.
"Where'd all these come from? The look like they're from an animal of some kind." She asked, lilting her head. She turned, and distinguished marigold from the other herbs, her eyes flicking over the store for cobwebs. There. Retrieving the heebs, she sat beside him, beginning to chew up the poultice.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old April 19th, 2020, 03:16 PM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

@Skye

Irisflame glared at him as he growled, but was glad he had the nerve to actually listen. She gazed down into the array of cuts that lined his pelt. Some were still open, others were scabbing- which was good- and a few were...infected. She scrunched up her muzzle in distaste. It smelt horrible.
"Where'd all these come from? The look like they're from an animal of some kind." She asked, lilting her head. She turned, and distinguished marigold from the other herbs, her eyes flicking over the store for cobwebs. There. Retrieving the heebs, she sat beside him, beginning to chew up the poultice.

'

"I fought off a fox- alone," he smirked. "And after I killed it, I raided its den and brought back one of the cubs as a trophy for Snowclaw, the patrol leader."

- I left -
Old April 19th, 2020, 03:27 PM
nerd extraordinaire!

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vessel View Post
@Simul

Hollowkit padded out of the nursery, his dark gaze fixed upon the fresh-kill pile.

Grouse. I need a grouse. Mother's favorite.

At least, he thought it was. Now that he thought about it, she didn't like to eat anything, really.

Well, she's less reluctant to eat grouse.

Lost in his own mind, he slammed into someone, another kit! Hollowkit sighed.

Don't have time for this.

Not even skipping a beat, he murmured; "sorry", then continued on his way.
The rush of energy that filled her mind, the almost forbidden feel of the ShadowClan clearing..
mrahaha! It was amazing! She needed to go out way more often..
Was she supposed to be out? Who knows! Did she care either way? Of course! Just gives her an even tougher channel to deal with the forbidden, a challenge she adores!
But the territory, oh the territory.. how she longed to make her trip out into the sunset, find out what's so good that all the warrior's keep talking about! No more was she gonna be dashing around a warrior, trying to get them- more like annoy them- into telling her what was going on, what had happened, no detail was too small for great Periwinklekit!
Thus rose the distraction like none other for the young bundle of ambition, in one of those oh so rare times of.. relaxation. Calm. She'd call it being lazy if anyone else did it.
She was sat upon the clearing, eyeing up the exit to the lands beyond...
'Til every thought of hers came crashing down at once, and her head wasn't the only one falling! The impact had her head smacking into the dirt, letting out a momentary yelp before shaking her head and glancing forwards. Twas... Hollowkit? Unexpected, but mraha! She had to get him back!
A mischievous shine comes across her eyes before she sprawls onto all fours, and bounds after the kit!
Unlike he did to her, Periwinklekit dashes ahead, but just like he did, she aims to crash right into him! Although without much control, they might just both tumble over and fall together if Hollowkit didn't catch himself in time...
If she could, she'd let out a triumphant yowl of laughter! "Mraawr! Sorry~" she imitated! Oh, what a girl...
we can see forever, so it seems!
gave me inspiration
that I can use to fuel my greatest of dreams

an author that tries his best, man <3
overly romantic, overly ambitious, overly excited, that's me babey!!!

Last edited by Simul; April 19th, 2020 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Fixed italics (put [I][I] instead of [I][/I])
Old April 19th, 2020, 03:47 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

@Skye

Irisflame raised her brow. What kind of stupid cat would kill a fix on their own? Though it was impressive to have done it, what was the point, to get yourself killed? Darn, that was not acceptable.
"Coolio. Say, what if the Fox didn't die, and instead got mad, killed half the cats in our camp and took a kit back to her cubs?" She questioned, eyes glinting dangerously. She gathered the marig old on, licking it in gingerly.

Old April 19th, 2020, 03:53 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Croakingkit shrugged,”You said easy” he giggled batting a little bit harder.
Ribbitkit was quickly bored by the simple batting of the moss ball back and forth. He wanted something new. Then, he got an idea. "How about we play a new version of moss ball," he meowed, stopping the rolling ball with his paw. He quickly dug two shallow ditches and lined the edges with sticks. "You have to hit the moss ball into the other cat's goal, and keep them from hitting the moss ball into yours." He smiled, hoping his brother wouldn't think the game was a stupid idea.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old April 19th, 2020, 03:54 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddletail View Post
Ribbitkit was quickly bored by the simple batting of the moss ball back and forth. He wanted something new. Then, he got an idea. "How about we play a new version of moss ball," he meowed, stopping the rolling ball with his paw. He quickly dug two shallow ditches and lined the edges with sticks. "You have to hit the moss ball into the other cat's goal, and keep them from hitting the moss ball into yours." He smiled, hoping his brother wouldn't think the game was a stupid idea.
He flicked his tail,”Cool! You start, since you created it!” he chirped in excitement

Old April 19th, 2020, 03:54 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexcentri View Post
Snowkit was beginning to build a bit more confidence around this other kit. She hadn't played with anyone much, she had just wanted to know everything because there were so many things to learn about being a warrior. Besides, she would have the knowledge and Firekit would have the muscle to get things done. "Got it Falconstar!" The white fluffball of a kitten went around to one side and rushed her sister, trying to tackle her.

Firekit watched Snowkit with a smirk, seeing her very obvious attack, and dodged it, watching her sister tackle some dirt. "Gotta try harder than that to take down this fox!" She watched her sister for a few heartbeats longer, making sure she didn't actually hurt herself. That, however, left her open to whatever Falconkit was going to do.

@DarkNight
Falconkit smiled as Snowkit distracted Firekit. She moved to the other side and got ready to pounce. She leaped straight at her while yelling. "Now!"

Old April 19th, 2020, 03:56 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

@Breezefur @Dirtfur - Iris healed her in the TC battle healing thread, she's fine!

Closed Thread