Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by zozelen
Today 03:28 PM
RiverClan Healing Thread -...
by starry
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 03:27 PM
Splashkit Family Finder!
Last post by SandyFox
Today 03:16 PM
ThunderClan Apprentices'...
by dino.
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 02:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 19th, 2020, 04:20 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

@S-oft
Lichenpaw stood in the training grounds looking around for Blackadder, they wanted to train today, but Lichenpaw was nervous, they didn’t like talking to warriors and a new mentor they’d have to talk to.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 19th, 2020, 04:30 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Simul

Hollowkit smacked right into the she-kit once again. He took a few steps backward. Looking at the laughter in her eyes, he felt something- and odd burning in his gut- but simply repressed it.

An emotion?

When she apologized, however, the sensation faded back. He nodded and continued on his way to the fresh-kill pile, not recognizing the sarcasm.

Grouse. That's right, grouse.

He reached the pile and began digging around in search of one.

Hm. None.

just a critter

Last edited by Vessel; April 19th, 2020 at 04:31 PM.
Old April 19th, 2020, 04:39 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
@S-oft
Lichenpaw stood in the training grounds looking around for Blackadder, they wanted to train today, but Lichenpaw was nervous, they didn’t like talking to warriors and a new mentor they’d have to talk to.
Blackadder strolled into the the sandy patch of clearing, his tail swaying besides him with, low to ground as he stretched out. His black toes wiggled into the gritty substance. "Alright kiddo, suppose we should train. What would you like to know? Or what do you already know, it would be better to ask." He chuckled softly.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 19th, 2020, 04:42 PM
nerd extraordinaire!

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vessel View Post
@Simul

Hollowkit smacked right into the she-kit once again. He took a few steps backward. Looking at the laughter in her eyes, he felt something- and odd burning in his gut- but simply repressed it.

An emotion?

When she apologized, however, the sensation faded back. He nodded and continued on his way to the fresh-kill pile, not recognizing the sarcasm.

Grouse. That's right, grouse.

He reached the pile and began digging around in search of one.

Hm. None.
At first.. Periwinklekit snickered to herself after smacking into the tom-kit, a highly intentional move on her part. But.. he just kept going, like she'd done nothing. Wha? Did he actually believe her 'sorry'?
Mrowsers, I guess that's Hollowkit for ya! She wasn't gonna take this like many would..
And instead, she brought it on herself to get him to do at least something fun, a challenge if you will! Mrahaha, what a wonderful idea! Surely someone as great as Periwinklekit could make an impact on Hollowkit!
She'd pad her way right on forwards after getting her balance back, watching as he made his way to the fresh kill pile. And mere moments later, he was dealing with yet again that gray molly bounding right back in his path, this time skidding right in front of him with a shine of excitement.. cheer.. and mischief in her eyes~
Her tail gives mighty flicks and sways while her head lifts up high, purring out a storm while trying to show off to Hollowkit! He was older and quite possibly bigger than her, but that didn't stop her, nope!
"Hollow, hollow, hollowkit! What'cha doin', huh? Wanna do something with me, surely you don't have much to do, even if you're such an old kit! Mrrow!"
we can see forever, so it seems!
gave me inspiration
that I can use to fuel my greatest of dreams

an author that tries his best, man <3
overly romantic, overly ambitious, overly excited, that's me babey!!!
Old April 19th, 2020, 04:43 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

A calm realization settled over him. So she was adopting the kit, that made more sense then what was going through Beastspark's head. A glimmer of amusement sparkled in his eyes as he watched the interaction between the two cats. It was utterly adorable. "It's nice to meet you as well, Heather. You can call me Beastspark." Sir? The scarred gray and white tom doesn't believe he's ever been called that before. "You have such good manners, I'm sure your Mama must be so proud of you." He couldn't help but praise the sweet kit as he bowed his head in greeting. His eyes drift back up to Daintybird as he speaks his next words.

"I'll make sure to speak to Icestar and let her know you're relishing your warrior duties to become a queen and that you've got a daughter." He wasn't sure if she'd be as surprised by this or not. Icestar would probably want to meet the kit at some point in time. He was rather curious about where Daintybird had acquired the kit, but that could be a story for later. He figured Daintybird would like to show her kit around the clan or at least to the nursery. "Unless you have anything else you'd like me to tell Icestar, you two can make yourself comfortable in the nursery."

@Dipper @Fae

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; April 19th, 2020 at 04:45 PM.
Old April 19th, 2020, 04:44 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-oft View Post
Blackadder strolled into the the sandy patch of clearing, his tail swaying besides him with, low to ground as he stretched out. His black toes wiggled into the gritty substance. "Alright kiddo, suppose we should train. What would you like to know? Or what do you already know, it would be better to ask." He chuckled softly.
They flicked their tail,”My old mentor taught me to hunt, but that’s about it...though I’m not the best hunter in the clan or anything.” they added not wanting to sound cocky.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 19th, 2020, 04:53 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

@Simul

The white tom cocked his head to the side, thinking it over.

Should I be friends with a she-cat? Would it mean certain doom, like Father?

His gaze traveled along Periwinklekit's pelt.

We're a little young, actually. It might be fine. She seems like she can help Mother.

At last, Hollowkit nodded.

"You can help me find something for my Mother to eat."

With that, he began fishing through the fresh-kill pile once more. To be honest, he didn't really care that much whether or not she followed his lead.

As he searched, he thought some more about Gleamkit's question.

Will I be a warrior?

Will Mother decide for me?

Is it the same?

just a critter

Last edited by Vessel; April 19th, 2020 at 04:53 PM.
Old April 19th, 2020, 04:57 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
He flicked his tail,”Cool! You start, since you created it!” he chirped in excitement
"Here we go!" He grinned as he used his tail to whisk the ball across the floor, looking on to see if the ball would make it past Croakingkit.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old April 19th, 2020, 04:59 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddletail View Post
"Here we go!" He grinned as he used his tail to whisk the ball across the floor, looking on to see if the ball would make it past Croakingkit.
Croakingkit got distracted by some other kits and missed the ball before noticing he missed and chase it down before rolling to to Ribbitkit.

Old April 19th, 2020, 05:10 PM
nerd extraordinaire!

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vessel View Post
@Simul

The white tom cocked his head to the side, thinking it over.

Should I be friends with a she-cat? Would it mean certain doom, like Father?

His gaze traveled along Periwinklekit's pelt.

We're a little young, actually. It might be fine. She seems like she can help Mother.

At last, Hollowkit nodded.

"You can help me find something for my Mother to eat."

With that, he began fishing through the fresh-kill pile once more. To be honest, he didn't really care that much whether or not she followed his lead.

As he searched, he thought some more about Gleamkit's question.

Will I be a warrior?

Will Mother decide for me?

Is it the same?
Confusion showed along the face of the young kit while he seemed to just.. pause, and look along each inch of her smaller form. Wha?
Well.. what harm could come out of it, long as he didn't take forever? Periwinklekit found herself just lifting that head up high with her pride in mind until...
He wanted to find food for his mother? Ehm.. well, that was odd. A ways away from her playful intent, but...
It was a start.
She purred out on her own and turned right on around to glance along the pile, padding straight on up.
"Well, okay! What does she like, what is she like? You go out and play much? I'm Periwinklekit by the way, we've been kits for aaaages but I dunno if we've ever talked!"
She really was a ball of energy, even while glancing around, she had to give herself something to do! Her paws shuffled and kneaded the ground, tail flicking to and fro with her momentary excitement.
we can see forever, so it seems!
gave me inspiration
that I can use to fuel my greatest of dreams

an author that tries his best, man <3
overly romantic, overly ambitious, overly excited, that's me babey!!!
Closed Thread