Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
{~SomePerson's Rickety Art...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 03:53 AM
high tensions (quillpaw...
Last post by Dark
Today 03:30 AM
Snips Q+A
by Snips
Last post by Snips
Today 03:13 AM
Rosekit finder
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:12 AM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 03:10 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 13th, 2020, 03:06 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicCat99 View Post
Yeah, like training. Smokekit thought, but she didn't say anything.
(ey want Ivypaw to come in now to make it more interesting?)
Old May 13th, 2020, 03:23 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfnight View Post
As Mossheart watched the camp, she noticed a grey and white tom sunning himself. She thought for a moment before remembering that his name was Sycamorerain. It was entertaining to watch the tom pace, deciding what to do. She was surprised when he noticed her and walked over. She looked at the ground, hoping that he hadn't caught her looking at him. She looked up as he talked to her. She opened her mouth, about to protest before sighing. "If I'm honest, I was a little lonely. I'm not really the talkative type..." She looked at the ground and shifted her paws, hoping she didn't sound weak.
"Oh, well you shouldn't have to worry too much. I'm a little on the quieter side as well. Maybe we can...uhhh...be quiet together?" Sycamorerain gave the other warrior a feeble and awkward smile, feeling the tips of his ears and pelt begin to prickle with a hot flush of embarrassment. Idiot! What kind of line was that? Be quiet together? Ugh! Giving his chest fur a few embarrassed licks, the warrior decided to change the subject. "Anyways, how have you been?" It was a very ordinary question, but the warrior just wanted anything that would take his mind off his earlier line.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old May 13th, 2020, 03:34 PM
No pressure, no diamonds.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddletail View Post
"Oh, well you shouldn't have to worry too much. I'm a little on the quieter side as well. Maybe we can...uhhh...be quiet together?" Sycamorerain gave the other warrior a feeble and awkward smile, feeling the tips of his ears and pelt begin to prickle with a hot flush of embarrassment. Idiot! What kind of line was that? Be quiet together? Ugh! Giving his chest fur a few embarrassed licks, the warrior decided to change the subject. "Anyways, how have you been?" It was a very ordinary question, but the warrior just wanted anything that would take his mind off his earlier line.
Mossheart looked up at Sycamorerain, surprised that he was quiet too. She smiled at him as he gave her an awkward smile. Be lonely together? She laughed a little and her smiled grew bigger. She shook her ginger pelt and curled her tail around her paws. He's embarrassed! she noticed. She didn't stop him as he changed the subject. If he wanted to talk about something different, she was fine with it. "Well...As I said before, I have been a little lonely. But I feel a lot better now that your here...Oh, uh, I mean now that I'm not alone..." She looked at her paws, mumbling angrily to herself. "What the heck was that!? Could I be any less weird?!" She got up, shaking her pelt and then sat back down. You mouse-brain! How could you say something so stupid! Mossheart never really talked to other cats, especially toms, so this was strange for her.

Please give me a bump if I don’t respond winthin 72 hours! Thanks!

Charries
Old May 13th, 2020, 04:37 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementals View Post
Pineapple tilted her head as she took in the question. "Yes there are 4 clans! They are Shadowclan, Windclan, Riverclan, and our home sweet home Thunderclan. We used to have Skyclan but they have merged with Riverclan. They are a lot like Thunderclan with leaders, deputies, and warriors. The deputies help the leader with patrol and tasks so the leaders are not overwhelmed. If the leader is unwell, the deputy can take over. Once the leader loses all 9 lives, the deputy is the next leader unless Starclan says so. Thunderclan is called Thunderclan after the first leader of the clan named Thunderstar. We don't really know much about why but the clans were named after the first leaders."
Four clans. He knew that. Frostpaw had told him all about the history of the clans, but there was something about hearing them from a ThunderClanner that helped confirm that it was true. At the mention of SkyClan, the golden tom couldn't help but think of Raven. Hadn't her parents been from there? The leader of ThunderClan was Duskstar and the medicine cat was apparently Lionwhisker - oh, they shared a prefix! But who was the deputy? Leaders had nine lives? As in, they could die nine times? He knew that leaders were really, really important, but weren't nine lives overkill? Unless they through themselves into the center of every battle, it seemed really unnecessary. And so, Lionpaw found himself coming up with his next set of questions. "Who's ThunderClan's deputy? Which clans don't like each other? And what are all the different ranks?"
Have a wonderful day!
Old May 13th, 2020, 04:49 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypticcountryroad View Post
Lightningstrike pushed his way into camp, his head raised high as he carried his piece of prey to the fresh-kill pile. He padded a bit aways from the pile and and sat down, digging his claws into the earth. He had already been out practicing his training moves and managed to catch some prey, but the young warrior was still bored.

The orange cat stretched out his limbs and then began grooming himself, making sure ever piece of fur was back in it's correct spot. He then turned his blue eyes to the clearing, desperate for anything to cure the dull aching in his head.

[Open!]

Pinepuff stretched as she got up from grooming her typically messy fur. Surprisingly her think fluffy pelt looked sleek and neat, aside form the whole poof of it. Quiet fitting of her, she really should try harder to groom herself.
She let out a slight yawn. Her injuries were healed mostly, scar tissue coating where her nose would be, vary obvious anyone. Well, it wasn't like anyone wouldn't notice a cat without a nose. Pinepuff's shoulder had also scared over, leaving pinkish flesh hinting around her long fur, groomed to hide most of the scar. It wasn't the prettiest site.
Treading gingerly on her leg still, the large fluff ball of a warrior made her way over to Lightningstrike. The young tom looked bored and why not talk with the younger cats around? Pinepuff always did like doing that, kits apprentice, young warriors. They were a ball to be around. "Hello darling, long day?" She asked the tom inviting herself to have a seat about a tail length away from him.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old May 13th, 2020, 05:56 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post

Pinepuff stretched as she got up from grooming her typically messy fur. Surprisingly her think fluffy pelt looked sleek and neat, aside form the whole poof of it. Quiet fitting of her, she really should try harder to groom herself.
She let out a slight yawn. Her injuries were healed mostly, scar tissue coating where her nose would be, vary obvious anyone. Well, it wasn't like anyone wouldn't notice a cat without a nose. Pinepuff's shoulder had also scared over, leaving pinkish flesh hinting around her long fur, groomed to hide most of the scar. It wasn't the prettiest site.
Treading gingerly on her leg still, the large fluff ball of a warrior made her way over to Lightningstrike. The young tom looked bored and why not talk with the younger cats around? Pinepuff always did like doing that, kits apprentice, young warriors. They were a ball to be around. "Hello darling, long day?" She asked the tom inviting herself to have a seat about a tail length away from him.
Lightningstrike instantly perked up when Pinepuff approached, turning towards her as she sat next to him. His tail curled over his paws as he flashed her a bright smile. He already felt less bored with some company, and as a result felt rather happy.

His head shook back in forth at her question, the smile still on his face. "Not at all! Or at least it doesn't feel that way," he mewed energetically, resisting the urge to jump up. Instead he just tilted his head as he gazed at Pinepuff with bright blue eyes. "How about you? I hope you day has been as lovely as you are," he purred good-naturely
Old May 13th, 2020, 06:25 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Once a majority of the Clan had gathered, Duskstar began.

"There are plenty of kits ready to become apprentices. Faithkit [ @Shimm ], Pinekit [ @Mumble ]... Pinekit two [ @Shadeleaf ], Nightkit [ @Dawneye ], Aspenkit [ @Lynxpaw ], Quailkit [ @Quailsong ], Mumblekit, Heartkit [ @Flowstream ], Tigerkit [ @Skye ], and Smokekit [ @MagicCat99 ], please step forward!"

An acceptable amount of kits. She only had to hope that they would all step forward. A few of them, especially needed new names. Weird names and repeat names. Couldn't have those.

So Duskstar watched the Clan, awaiting the approach of the named cats.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥

Last edited by lio; May 13th, 2020 at 06:26 PM.
Old May 13th, 2020, 06:29 PM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

Tigerkit bounded forward, green eyes watching her leader intently. She held her striped tail high, and puffed out her white-tufted chest.

- I left -
Old May 13th, 2020, 06:35 PM

My Mood: Worried

Quailkit padded up to high peak full of excitement her whole body quivered with anticipation
Old May 13th, 2020, 06:38 PM
❤❤❤

My Mood: Hungry

Heartkit's heart lifted with excitement as she heard her and her brother's name. Me and Mumblekit are about to become apprentices! But her brother, who just crawled out of the nursery with his usual dull eyes, didn't seem too happy about his name being called. "Why so sad?" Heartkit asked, surprised by Mumblekit's expression. "Chores. We gotta do chore-"
"Why don't you shut up?" Heartkit immediately hissed, stepping forward. Mumblekit just rolled his eyes, hesitating for a moment before padding after his sister.
(Ahh... sorry if this isn't too descriptive, I'm just really excited about this ^^)

(eee)
Closed Thread