Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 11:48 PM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by kenjaku
Today 11:41 PM
Twilight Falls
by Ian
Last post by alkaline
Today 11:31 PM
The Forest Roars
Last post by taillow
Today 11:28 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 13th, 2020, 06:41 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Oh no. Scrambling up from her moss bed, Duskpaw looked outside to see that the clan had already gathered. She had been sleeping and probably didn't hear Duskstar's call because the leader had already started announcements. Kits becoming apprentices wasn't unusual but, it was good to be there for them.

Walking out of the den on four legs felt weird for her, she had been on three for the past couple moons and her left hind was still a bit weak from not being used at all. Eyes scanning the crowd, Duskpaw just decided to sit at the edge of the group, not wanting to interupt.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old May 13th, 2020, 06:46 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

[ @SilentLamb ]

Duskstar hobbled into the den, her jaw clenched. She had supposed it'd be good to get her wound cleaned so it didn't get infected, the nasty jaws of the fox leaving it numb with pain. Blood caked her fur, having dried on the way to the camp. The Torbie looked around the den as she searched for Lionwhisker, pupils dilating to adjust to the dim light. Once they had, she quietly called out, not wanting to disturb any patients he may have,

"Lionwhisker?"

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old May 13th, 2020, 06:57 PM
all that i’ll ever need

[[open]]

Fleetwind limped over to the gathering group of cats, arriving a bit late to the meeting. He weaved his way through the back rows to find an open spot to plop down toward the center, turning his attention to Duskstar and the soon to be apprentices. The tabby tom took a moment to look around at those around him, wondering if there would be any ruckus at this meeting. He half hoped for another pebble tossing game or anything lighthearted. These meetings had been way too dark recently.
-
@Dust
Cormorantpaw trotted over to the meeting and scooted into a spot near the back, not wanting to disrupt since he was pulling up late. He wondered if the new deputy would be announced today and looked around for Buckbranch. The young tom secretly hoped that his mentor got the position. He believed wholeheartedly that Buckbranch deserved the spot- even though Cormorantpaw had had to spend the day cleaning the elder’s den. To be fair, it had been the apprentice’s fault in the first place. As he looked around, he spotted another apprentice nearby and shifted over to him. “Hi, Condorpaw,” he greeted quietly, casting his eyes toward the high peak to make sure he wasn’t interrupting.

Last edited by dionysus; May 13th, 2020 at 07:00 PM.
Old May 13th, 2020, 07:09 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
Once a majority of the Clan had gathered, Duskstar began.

"There are plenty of kits ready to become apprentices. Faithkit [ @Shimm ], Pinekit [ @Mumble ]... Pinekit two [ @Shadeleaf ], Nightkit [ @Dawneye ], Aspenkit [ @Lynxpaw ], Quailkit [ @Quailsong ], Mumblekit, Heartkit [ @Flowstream ], Tigerkit [ @Skye ], and Smokekit [ @MagicCat99 ], please step forward!"

An acceptable amount of kits. She only had to hope that they would all step forward. A few of them, especially needed new names. Weird names and repeat names. Couldn't have those.

So Duskstar watched the Clan, awaiting the approach of the named cats.
Pinekit gave her fluffy fur a couple quick licks before proudly walking up to the highpeak, her eyes wide and glimmering. 'This is happening! This really happening!' she thought in glee.

---

Mumblefoot watched the kits step forward, proud that her clan had nursed so many strong, young cats. She padded towards the front of the crowd.

(Open)

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--

Last edited by Quasar; May 13th, 2020 at 07:11 PM.
Old May 13th, 2020, 07:10 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Echobreeze18

Lionwhisker narrowed his eyes and folded his ears back.
Teeth bared "how about you DON'T YELL AT ME!?!" he hissed and stood up. His neck fur was spiked. Was there any need for thornclaw to yell the last part? ! Good starclan. " how about you say it nicely this time " he demanded . Yeah he didn't like it when cats did that.

@starshooter

The tom gave a nod "very well, now , rest " he meowed before heading off.

@hxneysuckle

"behind you dusky~" he purred as he came back from the clearing. He had a calm expression only for his eyes to widen, and for his nose to wrinkle " what happened love? Why do you smell of fox? "

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; May 16th, 2020 at 01:06 PM.
Old May 13th, 2020, 07:40 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfnight View Post
Mossheart looked up at Sycamorerain, surprised that he was quiet too. She smiled at him as he gave her an awkward smile. Be lonely together? She laughed a little and her smiled grew bigger. She shook her ginger pelt and curled her tail around her paws. He's embarrassed! she noticed. She didn't stop him as he changed the subject. If he wanted to talk about something different, she was fine with it. "Well...As I said before, I have been a little lonely. But I feel a lot better now that your here...Oh, uh, I mean now that I'm not alone..." She looked at her paws, mumbling angrily to herself. "What the heck was that!? Could I be any less weird?!" She got up, shaking her pelt and then sat back down. You mouse-brain! How could you say something so stupid! Mossheart never really talked to other cats, especially toms, so this was strange for her.
Sycamorerain could tell that the other warrior was equally as frustrated with her social skills. Personally, he'd recently been trying to put himself out there more, but he hadn't gotten very far yet. It would be quite difficult to hold a conversation with the both of them being socially awkward. So, he figured, they might as well do something like hunt. They'd be able to hunt together, it would help feed the clan, and it wouldn't be nearly as embarrassing as tripping over words in attempted small talk. Getting to his feet, he got ready speak again. "Hmmm...since it seems we're both terrible at small talk, perhaps we could go hunting? You don't really have to come, but I figured I might as well make myself useful and feed the clan, rather than failing to talk to every single cat. If you'd like to come, you can join me in the territory." And with that, the warrior slowly began making his way over to the camp entrance.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old May 13th, 2020, 07:40 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

"Yes, my leg has been feeling much better."Duskpaw watched as Sweetpaw left, her ear flicked in annoyance at her lousy cover up at something that could kill her.
Turning back to Lionwhisker, her face showed a lot of annoyance. "Sorry 'bout that. I'll explain." Sitting down, Duskpaw let her leg splay out so Lionwhisker could reach it better.
@SilentLamb
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old May 13th, 2020, 07:43 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmkmb View Post
Four clans. He knew that. Frostpaw had told him all about the history of the clans, but there was something about hearing them from a ThunderClanner that helped confirm that it was true. At the mention of SkyClan, the golden tom couldn't help but think of Raven. Hadn't her parents been from there? The leader of ThunderClan was Duskstar and the medicine cat was apparently Lionwhisker - oh, they shared a prefix! But who was the deputy? Leaders had nine lives? As in, they could die nine times? He knew that leaders were really, really important, but weren't nine lives overkill? Unless they through themselves into the center of every battle, it seemed really unnecessary. And so, Lionpaw found himself coming up with his next set of questions. "Who's ThunderClan's deputy? Which clans don't like each other? And what are all the different ranks?"
Pineapple swished her tail and meowed, "Duskstar hasn't chosen a deputy yet but it will be announced soon. Shadowclan and Riverclan have a strong hate relationship between each other. Windcla is pretty neutral to all clans so far and Thunderclan have a like-hate relationship with Riverclan and Shadowclan. The highest rank is a leader who is in charge, the 2nd highest rank is deputy which helps the leader. The third highest is the medicine cats who heal the clan. The other ranks include warriors who support the clan, apprentices who does duties and learn from older cats, queens who have kits or nurse kits, elders who have served the clan and retire, and kits who need to be a least 1 moon to be an apprentice." Pineapple paused to let the apprentice continue with his questions. She usually would be bored around camp so it was nice to have something to do while helping others.
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old May 13th, 2020, 08:12 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Once a majority of the Clan had gathered, Duskstar began.

"There are plenty of kits ready to become apprentices. Faithkit [ @Shimm ], Pinekit [ @Mumble ]... Pinekit two [ @Shadeleaf ], Nightkit [ @Dawneye ], Aspenkit [ @Lynxpaw ], Quailkit [ @Quailsong ], Mumblekit, Heartkit [ @Flowstream ], Tigerkit [ @Skye ], and Smokekit [ @MagicCat99 ], please step forward!"

An acceptable amount of kits. She only had to hope that they would all step forward. A few of them, especially needed new names. Weird names and repeat names. Couldn't have those.

So Duskstar watched the Clan, awaiting the approach of the named cats.
Aspenkit stepped forawrd, his eyes full of excitement. I'm becoming an apprentice!
Old May 13th, 2020, 08:43 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed

-- @starshooter --

Shaded woke from her sleep in the warriors den slowly. It was starting to get harder and harder really to uncurl and leave the den. Her muscles stiff and sore. The elder warrior clinched her jaw as she went through a familiar process of stretching out on her side and grunting as she lifted herself to her feet. For all her son complained about old age and acted like a crochety fool--she still loved him so much she didn't even care-- she could relate on a level she didn't particularly ever want to share. The old molly with white over taking more and more of her muzzle each passing moon cursed her age and took in a breath.

Shaded stayed standing in the warriors den for a moment more, letting the aches and pains of yesterdays duties numb.

"Come on body, don't fail me now." she muttered to herself as she slipped out of the den, still worn and sore but letting not even a hint of the pain old age and a refusal to retire show on her face.

Focusing on something else tended to help her, so that's just what she'll do. Scanning the active cats she caught sight of Myrtlepaw's back. Something in her gut twisted and she narrowed her eyes. Something was wrong.

"Myrtlepaw." she called out as she headed his way.

Last edited by Spiderfrost; May 13th, 2020 at 08:43 PM.
Closed Thread