Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Blazing
Today 04:49 AM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by Blazing
Today 04:45 AM
The MCYT shop!!!
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 03:51 AM
the bird family [hawkbrave...
by taillow
Last post by Blazing
Today 02:58 AM
PUT 'EM UP...!
by kenjaku
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:46 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 14th, 2020, 06:58 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

—{ Open }—

Sweetpaw heard the call and got there a tad late, trying to find a place to sit. Sweetpaw noticed the kits all stepping forward to become apprentices, reminding her of her own ceremony. A smile touched her maw and her eyes were alight with excitement. Ooh I can’t wait for new denmates! She thought withholding an excited squeal. New denmates were always fun to get to know!

—{ open }—
Rookbreeze quietly made his way to sit with the rest of the clan as Duskstar began to announce the new apprentices. He had been taking a nap after early morning hunting and had nearly missed the call. Next time, he would aim to make sure it didn’t happen. As he watched, he though, Good. The Clan will have a reason to bond and the apprentices bring life to the clan. A soft smile on his maw as he noticed each kit step kits step forward. All of them had different reactions, but the overall mood to Rookbreeze was that they were excited, all in their own ways.

—{ Open }—
Owlstorm padded forward to sit towards the back of his clan mates. He wondered were his own apprentice was, but was glad that the clan was getting new apprentices. ShadowClan wouldn’t dare attack them after these soon-to-be apprentices got some training in them.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Last edited by Pluto; May 14th, 2020 at 07:08 PM.
Old May 14th, 2020, 08:34 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmkmb View Post
Lionpaw nodded. So clans were like a home, not a team. Patrols were sent out each day at dawn and dusk, he was pretty sure, and he already knew how to mark and scent territory markers. The code, as in, the Code of the Clans? Frostpaw forced him to memorize most of it, but the golden apprentice was still pretty rusty. Also, half of it didn't make sense, and he doubted that loners were expected to know the clan code. Actually, that probably made them seem really suspicious. So his next question was asked in not entirely faked confusion, "What's the code?"
Pineapple smiled, she remembered how she she had to say the warrior code when she was an app. The rules were worth living for.

"The Warrior Code
1)Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other Clans, but do not allow this to affect your loyalty, as one day you may meet them in battle.

2)Keep your loyalty to your Clan. Divided loyalties or Clan-hopping is frowned upon and may result in punishment at the leader's discretion.

3)Boundaries must be checked and marked frequently. Borders should be moved only under dire circumstances, such as needing more territory due to a prey shortage, to avoid unnecessary conflict.

4)Do not hunt on another Clan's territory. Trespassing is permissible in times of substantial need or official business. Challenge all trespassing cats.

5)Prey is killed only to be eaten unless needed for predator decoys or bait. All prey should be treated with respect.

6)A kit must meet the Clan's rank requirements to become an apprentice.

7)Newly appointed warriors should keep a vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.

8)A cat should not be made deputy without having an active presence in the Clan.

9)The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies, retires, or is exiled.

10)In the absence of a deputy, a warrior should be chosen to fill the position within a moon.

11)Every full moon, a Gathering of all four Clans is held at the Seastones. An understood truce dictates there shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.

12)Within reason and good judgment, warriors are expected to administer aid to others in danger or pain regardless of affiliation.

13)An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win their battles, unless their opponents are outside the Warrior Code or if it is necessary for self-defense. Cats who are clearly incapable of continuing to fight, or are actively trying to flee, should be allowed to escape without further injury.

14)In times of need, Clans should work together to maintain their stability. No Clan should be allowed to fall into ruin.

15)The word of the Clan leader should be followed unless it directly defies the Warrior Code."

Pineapple stopped once she was done listing them. She hoped she didn't gibber too fast since she spoke really fast.
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old May 14th, 2020, 08:40 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon_Rise View Post
Blizzardpaw sat to himself having nothing to do as he had just came back from an exploration in the forest with his mentor. Padding over to the fresh kill pile he picked himself a mouse.
Ivorypaw had been debating over prey when she saw Blizzardpaw walk by,” H-Hey Blizzardpaw. You went for a mouse huh, I’ve been here since sunhigh trying to decide what to eat...” she meowed, exaggerating about the five minutes she had spent deciding on what to eat.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 14th, 2020, 09:07 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

@Bluepetal

This was starting to get confusing. He wasn't hard of hearing? Frostpaw prodded at his cheek next. "But.. why did you ask me to repeat myself earlier?" She truly didn't understand. Was it something she said? Or worse- did Duskpaw tell him she was horrible and not to be friends with her? Was this a joke? The mollies mind whirled for a bit, before Frostpaw stumbled back and resisted the urge to poke at the strange tom some more.
Old May 14th, 2020, 10:00 PM
So You're Approaching Me?

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Ivorypaw had been debating over prey when she saw Blizzardpaw walk by,” H-Hey Blizzardpaw. You went for a mouse huh, I’ve been here since sunhigh trying to decide what to eat...” she meowed, exaggerating about the five minutes she had spent deciding on what to eat.
"Oh really?" He said still with a piece of the mouse in his mouth. "Well I prefer magpies but choose to pick somethin- Oh! Sorry I didn't noticed." He said sallowing the fresh kill and chuckled.

But that aside, have a great day.

Old May 14th, 2020, 10:52 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkling Bliss View Post
Deerpetal felt her gentle nudge. "I'm always being creative.Sometimes I call them funny names just to get another cat to laugh.", she responded. Some of them were stupid, but some of them worked.
Mumblefoot beamed, "Well, can you tell me some of the names you have come up with?" she asked the other molly. She was in need of a good laugh.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old May 14th, 2020, 10:54 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
Mumblefoot beamed, "Well, can you tell me some of the names you have come up with?" she asked the other molly. She was in need of a good laugh.
Deerpetal began to think if a name she called a flower. "I once called this red flower a jolly clover or this one time I called another flower wannabe yellow." , she replied. To her they were funny, but she wasn't sure she would find them funny.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old May 14th, 2020, 10:56 PM
rararara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkling Bliss View Post
Deerpetal began to think if a name she called a flower. "I once called this red flower a jolly clover or this one time I called another flower wannabe yellow." , she replied. To her they were funny, but she wasn't sure she would find them funny.
Mumblefoot laughed, "Oh, I love those names! They're amazing!" she mewed, a large smile on her face.

-->TH profile<--
Old May 14th, 2020, 11:02 PM
rararara

Mumblefoot approached one of her friends, Owlwatcher. "Hi there, Owlwatcher. I've been needing to get out of camp, so do you want to go hunting together?" she asked the tom.

@Shimm

-->TH profile<--
Old May 14th, 2020, 11:05 PM
fae/she/they

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderfrost View Post

Shaded felt the fur on the nape of her neck bristle at the tone of voice Myrtlepaw used. It was ashamed, she never wanted him to sound like that. The elder sped up her pace, soreness forgotten as she rounded on the young tom just to have her indifferent facade crack at the sight of him.

Her stomach dropped, her eyes solely focused on him while his did not.

And then cold, cold rage filled her. What ever the heck injured her kid was going to die a slow, painful death.

"Myrtlepaw..." she bent down and brushed her head against his cheek in what she hoped was gentle. The simmering rage making her tear at the ground with her claws. "Myrtlepaw what happened?" she asked with a voice as hard as stone.
Truthfully, Myrtlepaw felt a bit jumpy with direct contact still. As Shadedpath reached down to comfort the apprentice, he couldn't help but flinch ever so slightly. Myrtlepaw felt awful, knowing she was only trying to comfort him and he couldn't even handle that well anymore. The tom sighed, dipping his head even lower. "Just... I... need a... bit... to... to prepare..."
Myrtlepaw took a deep breath, it wasn't going to be long in that it would be a lot to tell, but long in the sense that it would take a long time for him to recall it all. Shuffling his paws, the apprentice finally began to speak up. "I... I was... learning hunting... with... Ploverspot... and... we... we saw... a... squirrel..." Myrtlepaw's pelt fluffed out, the memory was still fresh and terrible in his mind. His voice grew more shaky as he continued on. "Then... then I... had to... go... and try... to... catch it... and... I did... I... caught it... But... I did... not... kill it... fast... fast enough... and as... I was... about... about to... it... scratched me." At this point Myrtlepaw was miserable, though not that he could cry about it now... He sniffed out Shadedpath's scent, pressing his head into her side with another weak sigh. "Blood... everywhere... pain... pain and all... all a blur... just... just...." He wasn't able to finish his last sentence, he remained close to the older cat as he continued to look miserable, moreso than he ever had before.

Last edited by chaton; May 14th, 2020 at 11:07 PM.
Closed Thread