Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 08:16 PM

Old July 12th, 2017, 01:56 PM
Professional Loser

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: StarClan Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Crescentpaw smiled. "Thank you, your name is nice as well!" She chirped. The young cat was interested in the fact they could watch over the Clans, like the stories told. "Wow.." she muttered so only she could hear, nodding politely at the last statement. "So, before you.. died, what Clan were you in?" She asked curiously.
"I belonged to RiverClan," the ivory cat replied with a kind nod, "all was well until I got a bad illness, they couldn't save me," she finished with a hint of wistfulness, glancing back at the place where she was looking down at RiverClan.
"But," she continued, "met my mate up here in StarClan, and all was well again. I watch over my clan every day, wondering and hoping that the clan is well."
Ashwillow turned back to the apprentice and gave another kind and warm smile after finishing.
Old July 12th, 2017, 02:42 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floa View Post
"I belonged to RiverClan," the ivory cat replied with a kind nod, "all was well until I got a bad illness, they couldn't save me," she finished with a hint of wistfulness, glancing back at the place where she was looking down at RiverClan.
"But," she continued, "met my mate up here in StarClan, and all was well again. I watch over my clan every day, wondering and hoping that the clan is well."
Ashwillow turned back to the apprentice and gave another kind and warm smile after finishing.
Crescentpaw gave a sympathetic look, dying of sickness always made her think of something slow and painful. She peeked at the place she glanced at. "That's nice." She smiled, glancing at the spot before taking a step towards it and seeing a few cats.
Old July 12th, 2017, 02:45 PM
Professional Loser

Quote:
Crescentpaw gave a sympathetic look, dying of sickness always made her think of something slow and painful. She peeked at the place she glanced at. "That's nice." She smiled, glancing at the spot before taking a step towards it and seeing a few cats.
Ashwillow gave a kind smile, following after Crescentpaw as she stepped towards where she was watching previously.
"I agree, I was watching over my daughter, Silentpaw," she said softly, waving her tail towards the scene.
Old July 12th, 2017, 03:00 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Ashwillow gave a kind smile, following after Crescentpaw as she stepped towards where she was watching previously.
"I agree, I was watching over my daughter, Silentpaw," she said softly, waving her tail towards the scene.
"How old is she?" Crescentpaw asked, gazing down at Silentpaw. She herself was ten moons, so perhaps Silentpaw were around the same age. "I'm 10 moons" Crescentpaw added, her tail curling neatly around her paws. She looked down at the cats they were watching, missing her former life.
Old July 12th, 2017, 04:06 PM
Professional Loser

Quote:
"How old is she?" Crescentpaw asked, gazing down at Silentpaw. She herself was ten moons, so perhaps Silentpaw were around the same age. "I'm 10 moons" Crescentpaw added, her tail curling neatly around her paws. She looked down at the cats they were watching, missing her former life.
//Sorry for late reply~! I did not see this!//

Ashwillow looked down fondly at her daughter, sitting down next to Crescentpaw.
"She is nine moons," she said softly, flicking her ivory ear silently.
Old July 12th, 2017, 04:08 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
//Sorry for late reply~! I did not see this!//

Ashwillow looked down fondly at her daughter, sitting down next to Crescentpaw.
"She is nine moons," she said softly, flicking her ivory ear silently.
(It's fine X3)

"She'll be a warrior soon, I'll miss my ceremony completely.." Crescentpaw's mood slightly dwindled, but she made herself brighten for Ashwillow. "She'll be a great warrior!" She smiled comfortingly.
Old July 12th, 2017, 04:14 PM
Professional Loser

Quote:
(It's fine X3)

"She'll be a warrior soon, I'll miss my ceremony completely.." Crescentpaw's mood slightly dwindled, but she made herself brighten for Ashwillow. "She'll be a great warrior!" She smiled comfortingly.
Ashwillow gave Crescentpaw a sympathetic smile. It must be hard for the apprentice, for she had not lived long enough to become a warrior.
"I'm sure you would have been a great warrior as well," Ashwillow mewed softly, curling her ivory tail around herself as she sat on her haunches.
Old July 12th, 2017, 05:04 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Ashwillow gave Crescentpaw a sympathetic smile. It must be hard for the apprentice, for she had not lived long enough to become a warrior.
"I'm sure you would have been a great warrior as well," Ashwillow mewed softly, curling her ivory tail around herself as she sat on her haunches.
Crescentpaw smiled gratefully. "I'd protect my Clan from any danger!" She giggled, flicking her tail. "If you don't mind me asking.. how'd you die?" Crescentpaw questioned, her head slightly tilting.
Old July 12th, 2017, 05:16 PM
Professional Loser

Quote:
Crescentpaw smiled gratefully. "I'd protect my Clan from any danger!" She giggled, flicking her tail. "If you don't mind me asking.. how'd you die?" Crescentpaw questioned, her head slightly tilting.
Ashwillow gave an amused chuckle at the apprentice's first comment, then flicked her ear at her second.
"Ah, I do not mind at all, I get questions like it all the time," Ashwillow cleared her throat silently then began, "It was in the harshest day of Leaf-Bare, I was in the medicine cat's den along with many other cats who have gotten illnesses. I sadly had caught the disease, redcough. It was really painful and slow, and I was praying up above that I would make it," she paused, then continued, "The medicine cat at the time did not have any more proper herbs for my treatment, so they went out and attempted to get some. Sadly, they were too late, I was sprawled against the wall of the den, coughing up what remained in me. My daughter, Silentpaw, stayed with me until I faded away," she sighed, "It was heartbreaking, the last thing I saw before I passed was my daughter, with tears going down her green eyes."
Ashwillow finished, closing her multicolored eyes. She still remembered her death like it had just happened, though it was moons before, when Silentpaw was just a kit. A one month old kit that had to witness her mother's death.
The ivory angora opened her eyes and looked at the apprentice again, giving a smile, "But that was a long time ago," she said softly.
Old July 12th, 2017, 05:22 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Ashwillow gave an amused chuckle at the apprentice's first comment, then flicked her ear at her second.
"Ah, I do not mind at all, I get questions like it all the time," Ashwillow cleared her throat silently then began, "It was in the harshest day of Leaf-Bare, I was in the medicine cat's den along with many other cats who have gotten illnesses. I sadly had caught the disease, redcough. It was really painful and slow, and I was praying up above that I would make it," she paused, then continued, "The medicine cat at the time did not have any more proper herbs for my treatment, so they went out and attempted to get some. Sadly, they were too late, I was sprawled against the wall of the den, coughing up what remained in me. My daughter, Silentpaw, stayed with me until I faded away," she sighed, "It was heartbreaking, the last thing I saw before I passed was my daughter, with tears going down her green eyes."
Ashwillow finished, closing her multicolored eyes. She still remembered her death like it had just happened, though it was moons before, when Silentpaw was just a kit. A one month old kit that had to witness her mother's death.
The ivory angora opened her eyes and looked at the apprentice again, giving a smile, "But that was a long time ago," she said softly.
Crescentpaw knew of the dreaded redcough. It caused a cat to cough up blood and was one of the worst sicknesses. She shivered, her hate of Leaf-Bare refilled. The description sent chills down the apprentices spine, and she slightly pulled her ears back before giving her a reassuring nuzzle. "I'm sure you'll always be in her heart, and when she's lived a long fulfilling life you'll be reunited.." she tried to comfort the molly, unsure of that was how it truly worked.