Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 08:58 PM
Would you survive?
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 08:58 PM
Starlit Secrets[P]
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 08:57 PM
dawn of a new generation...
by Luna16
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 08:57 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Badwolf
Today 08:54 PM

Old March 31st, 2019, 09:57 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Dark Forest Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flippaw View Post
Adderfrost, stood, defiance blazing in his eyes.
"Lucky Flamepaw didn't end up like you!" He retorted back. "Your murderous, savage, and petty." He spat, tail lashing.

"My kits will be good warriors. You don't have a quarrel with them. Leave them be you piece of fox-dung, or I'll flay your pelt and feed you to badgers."

A fierce surge of protectiveness flowed over him and he felt as if the great clans of old were inside his soul. LionClan the valiant, with their manes like rays of the sun; LeopardClan the swift, their paws as light as air; and TigerClan the powerful, stalking silently through the night. His claws slid out and a haze filled his eyes.

@Rosemew @~Silverkit~
Ashstep laughed, standing up. "Oh, I'd love to fight with you Adderfrost. But we both know I'd win, and leave you to bleed out." He said coldly, his eyes fixated on the Siamese.
By his posture, he was planning to leap any second. "And I've already felt death, why do you think I'm here?" He questioned, his tail lashing.

"You'll be lucky if I don't kill you right here right now."

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old April 1st, 2019, 05:31 AM
just socially awkward ♡

Bump Policy: ♡ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Ashstep laughed, standing up. "Oh, I'd love to fight with you Adderfrost. But we both know I'd win, and leave you to bleed out." He said coldly, his eyes fixated on the Siamese.
By his posture, he was planning to leap any second. "And I've already felt death, why do you think I'm here?" He questioned, his tail lashing.

"You'll be lucky if I don't kill you right here right now."

Adderfrost's muscles tensed and he let out a sigh. "Just leave my kits out of this.. please." He mewed, eyes wide. "I know you suffered because Foxjump is with me now, but all I want is for my kits to be happy.. just leave them be.."

He sat down, curling up quickly, disappearing from the shadowy forest. Before he did, he heard Ashstep yowl in frustration.

@Rosemew

Character Site
Purrk TrackerTraining Tracker

Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer!
If you need him, please VM me!

NOTICE: Starting August 27th, I will be unavailable on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 1pm - 6pm EST due to the Fall College Semester starting up. Please remind me if I miss any replies. Thanks!!
Old April 1st, 2019, 07:04 AM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Adderfrost's muscles tensed and he let out a sigh. "Just leave my kits out of this.. please." He mewed, eyes wide. "I know you suffered because Foxjump is with me now, but all I want is for my kits to be happy.. just leave them be.."

He sat down, curling up quickly, disappearing from the shadowy forest. Before he did, he heard Ashstep yowl in frustration.

@Rosemew
For some odd reason, Foxjump had appeared after Adderfrost had left. Her green eyes looked everywhere, seeing the trees and then a familiar face. Ashstep. "What do you want?" She snapped, not interested in one of his games.
@Rosemew
Old April 1st, 2019, 02:59 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:

@Rosemew
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
For some odd reason, Foxjump had appeared after Adderfrost had left. Her green eyes looked everywhere, seeing the trees and then a familiar face. Ashstep. "What do you want?" She snapped, not interested in one of his games.
@Rosemew
Ashstep glared tenderly as Foxjump arrived. Waving a paw up and down clearly wanting her to leave. "Enjoy your kits while you can."

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old April 1st, 2019, 03:11 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Ashstep glared tenderly as Foxjump arrived. Waving a paw up and down clearly wanting her to leave. "Enjoy your kits while you can."
Foxjumps eyes were full of fear and a bit of sorrow. She disappeared, like Ashstep said. She hadn't fully gotten over Ashstep, but she would keep it a secret.
Old July 28th, 2019, 10:41 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

@Fuzzyfeline
Two familiar pairs of eyes opened to the dark abyss that they came to love so much. A smile crept on to the fluffy felines muzzle only to stand up and shake her pelt out. Finally time for some good ol training! And hopefully chit chat?She hasn't seen Persephone in a while....... "Persephone ? You still here?" the 16 moon old called only to start walking forward.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old August 16th, 2019, 11:23 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
@Fuzzyfeline
Two familiar pairs of eyes opened to the dark abyss that they came to love so much. A smile crept on to the fluffy felines muzzle only to stand up and shake her pelt out. Finally time for some good ol training! And hopefully chit chat?She hasn't seen Persephone in a while....... "Persephone ? You still here?" the 16 moon old called only to start walking forward.

The sleek dark furred molly let out a purr to hear the familiar voice. Brambleblaze hadn't visited in a while. I hope she's not rusty. Persephone mused walking out of the shadows behind the younger molly. "Where else would I be darling?" She asked. A night of training a step closer to catching her prey. The tabby was a nice molly but the black feline didn't mind using her for entertainment. What else was she to do?

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old August 18th, 2019, 03:46 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

The sleek dark furred molly let out a purr to hear the familiar voice. Brambleblaze hadn't visited in a while. I hope she's not rusty. Persephone mused walking out of the shadows behind the younger molly. "Where else would I be darling?" She asked. A night of training a step closer to catching her prey. The tabby was a nice molly but the black feline didn't mind using her for entertainment. What else was she to do?
her ears perked up at this only to whirl her head around to the very feline and gave her a smile "well.....I remember hearing something about the darkforest cats being forgotten they'll vanish or something.....And I was honestly dreading that happening .....And since I haven't been here in a while......well...." hopefully she was wrong about that . Besides she has her own life now too......and.....someone else to be with. She smiled at that thought ....now that she and lambdream are together together it made things a bit more.....different in a way and kinda busy. She needed to make time for lamb as well as here. Which may prove difficult . May ,you never know.Her tail twitched as she turned to face the older feline "so any new tricks that I need to know?" she asked with a tilt of her head .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 8th, 2019, 08:29 AM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

@mochi

Bonegaze had led his ´apprentice´ into the training grounds. Most of the other living cats appeared already there, but he preferred to have a moment to interact with Honeypaw and intimidate her alone. It was simply easier that way. He made his way to the edge of the training area, carefully picking around the other battling cats, watching the way they moved. These kits are sloppy. He risked a glance behind him at Honeypaw at the thought. Now there´s a quick learner. I knew she would be perfect the moment I saw her! He proudly licked his chest fur and continued on, eyes twinkling darkly with amusement every time he heard a screech of pain and terror. At last, they had arrived at their area. Bonegaze motioned for Honeypaw to join him beside the copse of trees to begin their so-called lesson.

just a critter
Old November 26th, 2019, 12:22 AM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starstruck View Post
@mochi

Bonegaze had led his ´apprentice´ into the training grounds. Most of the other living cats appeared already there, but he preferred to have a moment to interact with Honeypaw and intimidate her alone. It was simply easier that way. He made his way to the edge of the training area, carefully picking around the other battling cats, watching the way they moved. These kits are sloppy. He risked a glance behind him at Honeypaw at the thought. Now there´s a quick learner. I knew she would be perfect the moment I saw her! He proudly licked his chest fur and continued on, eyes twinkling darkly with amusement every time he heard a screech of pain and terror. At last, they had arrived at their area. Bonegaze motioned for Honeypaw to join him beside the copse of trees to begin their so-called lesson.
Honeypaw
The apprentice followed after her ghostly mentor with an unaffected frown crossing her features as they passed the other trainees. She gracefully evaded a younger apprentice that was thrown towards her, sending both the fallen cat and it's attacker a nasty look before turning her pale yellow gaze back on her mentor, just missing the glance he sent back at her. He was a crude fellow, then again most dead cat's here were, and often got a bit too close to her face with his claws for her liking, but beyond that he was a decent teacher. She'd become a fearsome fighter in a short amount of time under his tutelage, and even though she was a fast learner he still deserved some credit.

Her ears twitched idly at the screams and yowls of pain behind them, but paid no more attention then needed. Just enough to be sure she wasn't about to get plowed into again. At Bonegaze's guesture she padded up to his side, sharp eyes drifting across the clearing before landing on her mentor. "So," she began in a light, yet sinister tone, "what are we going to do tonight?"

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light