Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:01 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 15th, 2017, 06:04 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Coyotecry nodded, his whiskers twitching. He looked over at Burningforest, studying him. He seemed to have some sort of sense. Thought the tabby tom. "Yes," he agreed, surprised that the other tom cat voiced his thoughts. "She has more sense than that other leader." He meowed, flicking his tail toward Snowstar. And yet somehow she became leader...
"Well," he meowed, straitening his posture and lifting his muzzle. "They should start speaking soon."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
"But what about windclan?" She said worridly,before shutting her mouth real quick.'Why should I be worried?He can send for himself,and I shouldn't be worried about a windclan cat!But...' she couldn't find out why she was worried,but she hopped he had been preoccupied and haven't heard her.
Lionpaw chuckled,” I wouldn’t fight warriors, only apprentices. I mean, not often are there deaths.” He purred as he realized he had feelings for her I can’t join the darkest clan, and I doubt she could leave the swamp.(Based on the books lol this is normally alot when RPers kill of there cats)[/QUOTE]
Burningforest nodded,and went silent,looking up at the leaders.'How do they become so powerful?' he thought curiously,getting into a more comfortable position.

She nodded."Same here.But what if a warrior where to attack you?" She asked?She didn't know if warriors would do this,but she did know that some played dirty for whatever reason.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old October 15th, 2017, 06:06 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowmist View Post
"Good," said Daisywind. I'm glad. They don't have a reason to steal our prey.
Featherflight streched. "The trip here was tiring, eh?"
She laughed,” Russetstar made us swim upstream here. So yeah.” She meowed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 15th, 2017, 06:07 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Lionpaw chuckled,” I wouldn’t fight warriors, only apprentices. I mean, not often are there deaths.” He purred as he realized he had feelings for her I can’t join the darkest clan, and I doubt she could leave the swamp.(Based on the books lol this is normally alot when RPers kill of there cats)
Burningforest nodded,and went silent,looking up at the leaders.'How do they become so powerful?' he thought curiously,getting into a more comfortable position.

She nodded."Same here.But what if a warrior where to attack you?" She asked?She didn't know if warriors would do this,but she did know that some played dirty for whatever reason.[/QUOTE]
He sighed,” I know a group of apprentices would help me or a warrior would.”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 15th, 2017, 06:31 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
@Shadomaru
“So, Newtpaw, how’s training with that new mentor of yours been going?” Blackfrost asked the small apprentice as the two of them followed the rest of Shadowclan on the way to the gathering, “You’ve been with them for, what, a moon now? Are they treating you well?” The black-and-white-furred shecat had seen the munchkin as a close friend of hers for a few moons, the both of them occasionally sharing a piece of prey and acting almost like a motherly figure to Newtpaw these days. “Oh, things have been going great!” Newtpaw purred, giving a small bound on her paws, “Raspberrybubble really sees the potential in me, I believe, she thinks I’m quite good when it comes to my fighting training. I’ve learned so many cool new battle techniques.” She said this with a happy purr stirring from her throat, her skinny tail waving behind her, “She’s very kind to me, despite my shortened legs and such, but that’s beside the point now.” Blackfrost glanced down at the small shecat, with brown and white fur, “You shouldn’t be seen as different because of your legs, Newt. There are many cats out there that have similar or even worst things to deal with and they’ve become great warriors.” She mentioned, “You’ll be an amazing warrior someday, I know that with all of my heart.” Newtpaw looked up at the larger shecat for a moment in silence before giving a lightened nod. “You’re right.” As the two of them finally reached the Seastones, where all the clans would gather, they could already see Windclan in the area. “I’m gonna go see if Ferretpaw is at the Gathering.” The munchkin remarked to Blackfrost, “I’ll see you later, Blackfrost.” She bounded off into the open area under the light of the moon as the shecat watched in a blissful silence. “Such an innocent youth, it’s such a shame that cats give her such a hard time because of her appearance.” Blackfrost murmured, shaking her head before turning to her mate, Crowhawk. “Where should we sit at the Gathering tonight, love?” She asked him with a warm smile as she gave him a softened nuzzle, “I chose where we sat last time, this time we can go wherever you want.”
(Sorry this one is short. I litterally have to go in like 5 minutes)

Crowhawk watched Blackfrost, talking to an apprentice and he was quiet to let them talk and not interrupt. He hadn't been himself recently. He wasn't his full of smiles and jokes self for two days. He didn't seem to know what the problem was. But today, he was going to change that. He shook his head and smiled. "It's all right. You can choose again." He said rubbing her flank with his. "I don't mind one bit where we sit. Only as long as I'm with you."
Old October 15th, 2017, 06:32 PM
Artist and Warriors Fan

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
She laughed,” Russetstar made us swim upstream here. So yeah.” She meowed.
"Lucky," Daisywind said. "Sometimes you need to take a swim."
"You like swimming?" asked Featherflight. "I can't stand getting my fur wet!"
Daisywind didn't mind the young tom. "What are you going to do when the river freezes?" she asked.
I have Daisywind and Featherflight in ThunderClan, Ripplekit in RiverClan (mom is Silverheart / @Alone4Life ), Coalpaw in ShadowClan (mentor is Foxflame / @Dovekit12 ), Rose who is a kittypet,
and Wrecker who is a loner (Rose and Wrecker were mates).
If you wanna rp, just ask! Single pringle army!!!

Last edited by Fab4evagirl; October 15th, 2017 at 06:34 PM.
Old October 15th, 2017, 06:41 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

Juniperpaw strayed away from her clanmates at the sight of an unfamiliar tomcat who seemed to radiate pride. She noted how, well, how old he was, and she wondered briefly how he he could the journey from the clans to Seastones. And then she realized he had been following behind the SkyClan leaders, meaning their territory was closer to the Gathering place and not as much as a tiring trip. Juniperpaw figured he must be a well-respected warrior - seeing how he followed directly behind the leaders and his scarred body was also kind of a giveaway.

The young medicine apprentice was unaware of any tension as the excitement of this being her first Gathering ever overpowered her senses. She came up behind the older tomcat, chirping ``Hello!`` before skipping at his side. Her tail lashed cheerfully behind her, her bright green eyes sparkling with genuine innocence. ``I'm Juniperpaw - er, I'm RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice! And you are?`` She flashed the older tomcat an inviting smile, purring softly. She was just so happy to be here making friends!
@woly @Zero to Hero @Clover @The Eye Of The Storm

One of the old tabby tom's, torn ears flicked as he heard a little chirping voice. He turned his gnarled head, his one remaining eye gazing at the little shecat behind him. She was such tiny thing. She had brown, tabby fur with golden patches on her pelt, and one between her eyes. The tom, blinked at her. "It's, uh, nice to meet you Juniperpaw," he said, returning her greeting. He scrutinizing her warily, put off by how small and sweet she looked. Shinefang had never thought it was a good idea to make medicine cats out of six-moon-old kits. The forest could be a harsh and temperamental place, and teaching young cats hers before teaching them to fight sounded like an invitation for disaster. Shinefang said none of this to Juniperpaw. The little shecat couldn't help it if cats around her made decisions he didn't like. At least this way, she'd never have the chance to know the pain of losing kits. or worse... "Did you lose your mentor, Juniperpaw?" He asked, finding it odd to see a medicine cat apprentice apart from their mentor. Maybe it was the smell of tension in the air, but he suddenly felt driven to see that she got back to the mousebrain who was letting her wander off willy-nilly.

Last edited by Charmer; October 15th, 2017 at 06:43 PM.
Old October 15th, 2017, 06:44 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post

"Hi.", Zenithwhisker meowed, smiling. "I realized that I haven't talked to you in a while.", she said, sitting down next to him.
Slatestone nodded, realizing that now that it was brought up. "Yeah, I guess it has been a while," He moewed. "Time flies when you're a warrior." The tom stretched, his muscles rippling underneath his sleek, tabby fur. It was clear when both mother and son were next to eachother, that he had taken more after his father in terms of looks. "What have you been up to?"

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old October 15th, 2017, 06:46 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
@CandyFlossCat
The grey-furred warrior lifted his gaze silently to look up at the bright stars that were spread across the sky overhead before glancing behind him. “Come along, Ebonypaw.” He murmured to his apprentice, “We don’t want to fall behind and be late for the Gathering.” Without another word, Flintheart padded onward, setting a pace for the rest of Thunderclan as they went through the darkened forest on their way to yet another Gathering under the full moon, a known tradition that he knew all too well at this time. This, however, would be his apprentice’s second Gathering, to his knowledge and he hoped that Ebonypaw would learn a few things on this day, though the mentor had no words to say about this. When you went to a Gathering for more than twenty moons, things tended to grow a bit tedious overall when it came to situations like this. His greenish blue-hued eyes gleamed in the dark of the night as the tall male walked onward, stepping through the softened green grass and loose dirt as Thunderclan drew closer and closer to the Seastones. The warrior had memorized the usual path by now and it was simply routine at this point. However, he was a respectable tom and did not voice his dulled opinion over things such as this right now. He did wonder, however, what went through the youth’s head as they went forward on their small journey - how did Ebonypaw feel about this? Well, he probably didn’t have much of an opinion since he’d only been to a Gathering once before, but that was back when Ebonypaw was first named as his apprentice. Not dwelling on such things, Flintheart gave a slight sigh of relief as they finally reached their destination. He stopped at the edge of the spacious clearing, looking around at the sea of cats before him before he looked to Ebonypaw once more. “Do you have some friends you’d like to go find or would you want to sit somewhere with me?” He asked the smaller tomcat, his ears twitching slightly at the distance chirping of crickets that sounded in the night.
Quote:
@CandyFlossCat
Hawkfeather padded along with his clanmates with his amber-hued eyes trained on the path before him, his tail lashing behind him with each step that he now took further. His heart was pounding within his chest and honestly, he didn’t know what to think at this very moment. The young warrior’s claws flexed underneath him, snagging grasses and kicking up loose dirt as he continued on his way. This was far from any normal Gathering that was about to greet them, drama and so much more brewing within the cats around him now. In the past, he usually enjoyed going to Gatherings, being able to talk with Flintheart, Pinwhisker and Sproutwhisker, his dear friends from other clans. Oh, Starclan, was Sproutwhisker going to be here? He had heard that his mate had just given birth to a new litter of kittens after having a quiet chat with Pinewhisker on the borders when he had been on a border patrol. He hoped not, the thought of the black-furred tom getting hurt, if this were to somehow go wrong, made his fur prickle with uneasiness. Despite him not even being apart of this drama, he still worried about his friends. Hawkfeather shook his head, his ears pinning against his head. He glanced at Carcalspirit, who was now walking beside him as they headed forth. “Maybe you should’ve stayed back at camp..” He murmured to his mate, his tone thick with worry, “We don’t know what’s going to happen tonight and I don’t want you to get hurt.” His first priority, even before his close friends, was his beloved Carcalspirit. He hated having even the slightest image of her getting hurt if one cat were to have an off mood about what was to happen under the moon tonight. He gave a small sigh, though, knowing he was worried about everything too much right now. Hawkfeather hoped to let things go calmly and perhaps, on the slightest chance, things would go right. His ears twitched as he lifted his head to look up at the stars with his eyes sparkling with various emotions that were far from easy from being explained.
"Coming." Ebonypaw mewed in reply. He nodded, being late would be awkward and he didn't want to be stared at. Ebonypaw trotted behind him, his eyes glowing with starlight, his ears pricked. This was his second Gathering, his first was a few Moons ago, and he found it interesting. The truce was a good idea, no fighting would happen, or StarClan would anger and call off the Gathering all together by hiding the stars or moon. He couldn't remember which. Maybe both? He shrugged it off. He'd just ask someone later. "You don't think Blazingstar and Snowstar would break the truce, do you?" He mewed. He was NOT in the mood to anger StarClan. He'd never done that before, and frankly, he was scared what they'd do. Good thing the medicine cats were here, just in case. He caught up with his mentor, a flicker of worry in his eyes. This WindClan vs. ThunderClan was going on too long, in his eyes, and he didn't know when WindClan would strike. And then there was the Syndicate. Surely they'd keep to their own territory, they were outnumbered greatly. Unless they were mouse-brains, they'd wait or never attack. He gazed at the place the Gathering was held, amazed by the large area. He smiled eagerly. "I guess i'll sit with you, I don't really know anyone." He mewed, gazing at the strangers around him. He didn't like socializing, really, he found most cats irritatingly preppy and loud. So loud. He shivered at the thought of cats screaming in his ears, even though they were right besides him. He'd rather sit with his calm, quiet mentor. Ivorypaw was somewhere with her friends, probably, she was much more social than him anyways.
Caracalspirit walked besides him, amazement in her eyes. Even though she'd been to a Gathering before, it was still a huge thing. She turned to her mate, tilting her head. Why did he look so nervous? There was a truce, after all. The leaders wouldn't dare break the truce of the Full Moon gathering. Sure, there'd be some tension, but nothing extreme. Maybe some glares at most. (Hahaha, couldn't be more wrong). Caracalspirit grinned as they approached the area. She should congratulate Sproutwhisker on his new kits, Hawkfeather had told her and she was excited to see if he was there. Kits were adorable and small and fluffy! She wondered what their names were. She wanted kits at some point, maybe Hawkfeather did too? She'd ask later on. She hoped they would all grow up healthy and become strong warriors, too. They'd be so fluffy as kits, too! Why was she thinking so much about kits? Maybe she really did want kits some day. She smiled at the thought, but changed her thought train to the Gathering again. She was excited, but nervous. There was a truce, but a lot of tension. "Relax, Hawky." She gave him a nuzzle, "there's a truce" she added. She hoped the cats wouldn't break it, anyways, and anger StarClan with fighting. They could hold off their silly war for the gathering, right? Surely, this had happened before, so why would they fight this time? She didn't want any fighting at all, but especially at the Gathering! A time of peace under the Full moon. StarClan would anger and clouds would appear in the sky, and they'd leave with more tension than ever.
Old October 15th, 2017, 07:00 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-Jay View Post
Birdsong stepped into the Gathering clearing. Her heart was racing. She missed the gatherings.

Buddy sat in the clearing. This was his first gathering as a Windclan apprentice. Birdsong padded over, "Dont worry, Blazingstar will tell the other clans of your arrival." She purred, giving his ear a swift lick.
{OPEN!!!}
Hey guys, This is open ^^

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old October 15th, 2017, 07:02 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Newtpaw looked towards the area where all the leaders now sat before as she listened to her newfound friend speak. “Gatherings are pretty interesting to attend, I’m sure you’ll enjoy it.” She said with a lightened purr stirring within her again, “Hmm.. Well, I know there’s Goldenstar, the Shadowclan leader, my leader, and then there’s Russetstar, who’s the Riverclan leader. I know that because they let my clan stay with them when our camp flooded a few moons ago - you probably heard about that already though by now.” Newtpaw had to think for a moment to place the other two leaders names, Thunderclan and Windclan, who she had never interacted with to get to know. “I believe the Thunderclan leader’s name is Snowstar and the Windclan leader is Blazingstar, right? That’s your leader. I wouldn’t know all the deputies names, unfortunately.” The small shecat said with a small giggle as her tail swished behind her.
Eburneanpaw dipped his head, lapping at his chest fur again. He listened to Newtpaw with interest, looking toward the place where the Leaders were gathered. He looked over quickly, "I hope you were okay." He meowed, resting his tail on her shoulder for a moment. Then, he seemed to realize that this was a ShadowClan cat, not a clanmate. He whisked it away again, and busied himself with another question. "Has your camp and territory recovered?" He knew that ShadowClna had flooded, and hoped she hadn't been hurt. Then, he listened to the rest.
"Yes," he meowed. "Blazingstar is my leader." He flicked his tail and looked closer at the ThunderClan leader. Blazingstar and Snowstar look a little peeved. He thoughts to himself.
Closed Thread