Old April 19th, 2017, 05:03 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: April Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
"Amberpaw," she mewed. "Is this your first Gathering?"
"Yeah..." he responded. "I was apprenticed half a moon ago, and being an apprentice is fun." The flame-colored tom grinned. "I can't wait to be a warrior!"

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old April 19th, 2017, 05:12 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spottedheart View Post
"Yeah..." he responded. "I was apprenticed half a moon ago, and being an apprentice is fun." The flame-colored tom grinned. "I can't wait to be a warrior!"
"I was apprenticed two moons ago," she replied, purring with amusement at his enthusiasm. "But this is my first gathering."
Old April 19th, 2017, 06:09 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Quote:
"I was apprenticed two moons ago," she replied, purring with amusement at his enthusiasm. "But this is my first gathering."
"I'm a little nervous... what if I say the wrong thing? Or do the wrong thing?" Flamepaw mewed nervously.

Old April 19th, 2017, 06:12 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

Quote:
"I'm a little nervous... what if I say the wrong thing? Or do the wrong thing?" Flamepaw mewed nervously.
She snorted. "As long as you don't attack anyone, you should be fine."
Old April 19th, 2017, 06:17 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Quote:
She snorted. "As long as you don't attack anyone, you should be fine."
The apprentice flattened his ears in embarrassment. "Yeah, I guess you're right..." he mumbled.

Old April 19th, 2017, 06:27 PM
Plot Queen

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@woly @Lawlipop

The ebony warrior flicked his ear and smiled sweetly at Honeypool "I'm happy you made it, I was just looking for you." he said softly as he flicked the water off his tail and neatly wrapped it around his tail. He managed to rip his gaze away from the molly and looked at the Windclan warrior his crush was looking at. The warrior barely managed to hold back a gag as he stepped closer, so he's the one. he thought. After a few seconds of just staring he smiled and shoot his head "Oh ho, no I'm doing quite swell actually, just wondering how well Windclan was doing, with all the rabbit chasing and all you guys are looking quite chubby so things must be good." he stated calmly, although his blue hues blazed with annoyance. Fallenstream refused to let Honeypool get in trouble with this Tom, he refused to see her get scolded for cross clan relations. He cared for her too much. The ink colored warrior picked himself up and looked down at the flame colored Windclaner, smirking once he realized just how much more muscular and taller he was than the other "maybe you guys should start swimming, seeming scrawny, I guess I was wrong about the chubby part. I guess it just looked that way from the position I was in, from up here you look quite a bit smaller." he said, fake astonishment plastered on his face. This was actually a little more amusing than he thought it was going to be.
@woly
The look Honeypool made upon seeing her crush again, it swept her like a breeze of relief. She wanted to greet him by his name that she would say in her mind multiple times a day, but... she looked over at Fallenstream. Their first encounter didn't start on a friendly note, she was still contemplative on if Fallenstream would have killed if she didn't do the things she did and mewed the words she said correctly, despite her constant fibbing. While she knows better that he wouldn't do something like that to her, but due to her relationship with Fireflare, she tends to be wary of him at the mention of WindClan. The fiery colored tom approached the two and her eyes glimmered and she slightly nodded her head, as a silent way of greeting the tom. She expected maybe a small friendly banter with her and her friend Fallenstream from Fireflare, what she got was the opposite. "F-" she almost said the tom's name. She twitched her ear, trying not to let everything spill out. She whipped at her ebony friend as he retaliates. "Fallenstream?" She mewed, trying to make it seem that was who she was calling earlier. She didn't understand why this was happening, but a sickening feeling told it would not end well.

Last edited by Lawlipop; April 19th, 2017 at 06:32 PM.
Old April 19th, 2017, 06:47 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

Quote:
The apprentice flattened his ears in embarrassment. "Yeah, I guess you're right..." he mumbled.
She smiled at the apprentice. Has your mentor taught you any cool moves yet?" She wrinkled her nose. "All mine does is make me hunt and change moss and search elders for ticks."

Last edited by Rivergold; April 19th, 2017 at 06:48 PM.
Old April 19th, 2017, 06:52 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlipop View Post
@woly
The look Honeypool made upon seeing her crush again, it swept her like a breeze of relief. She wanted to greet him by his name that she would say in her mind multiple times a day, but... she looked over at Fallenstream. Their first encounter didn't start on a friendly note, she was still contemplative on if Fallenstream would have killed if she didn't do the things she did and mewed the words she said correctly, despite her constant fibbing. While she knows better that he wouldn't do something like that to her, but due to her relationship with Fireflare, she tends to be wary of him at the mention of WindClan. The fiery colored tom approached the two and her eyes glimmered and she slightly nodded her head, as a silent way of greeting the tom. She expected maybe a small friendly banter with her and her friend Fallenstream from Fireflare, what she got was the opposite. "F-" she almost said the tom's name. She twitched her ear, trying not to let everything spill out. She whipped at her ebony friend as he retaliates. "Fallenstream?" She mewed, trying to make it seem that was who she was calling earlier. She didn't understand why this was happening, but a sickening feeling told it would not end well.
@starfall
[funfact Fire is actually pretty tall,its Spire who is short cx ]
Fireflare was shocked he didn't even get a verbal greeting from the shecat. His eyes went into slits as he glanced back at Fallenstream. He kept his temper down though, that was something he was improving. He had heard classic Windclan insults before, so physically he remained unaffected,not giving the tom the satisfaction he wanted on getting under his skin. A difference Fireflare had against his brother, was that he had patience. he kept the smirk in his face, and snorted as he saw the other toms aggressive expression. "Chubby? You are one to speak,seeing as you are from Riverclan and all. Strong muscles you say? Yeah sure, I can see them jiggle as you speak to me." his tone was cool,calm,and collected. Sure he was from Windclan, but he knew how to fight well and not simply just running away or relying on water. He was trying to not insult Riverclan to much, seeing Honeypool was from there aswel, so he changed the topic. His gaze flickered over to Honeypool, giving a small,sincere smile, as if he didn't like insulting Fallenstream and it was all an act. Looking as innocent as can be. He gazed back at him,"Last time we had a gathering you had another shecat with you,you guys seemed pretty close by the way you were pressed against one another. What happened there?" his tone was softer,his eyes growing big at his words but he knew at the mention at the others dead mate it was sure to get under the toms skin,and perhaps leave him alone. Maybe that will shut him up.
Old April 19th, 2017, 07:04 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyra View Post

"He's really nice, so I bet you'll like him." Rainberry said as a faint purr started rising in her throat. It wasn't long since the last time they had met, but it made her happy to be around her mate. She looked in interest at Thunderclans new leader. Snowstar looked like she would be a good leader and cared about her clan. Surprisingly, there were no other new leaders st the moment. "The kits will be born really soon," She then told him, but quietly. "So if I don't come to see you for a while, it'll be because of the kits." Rainberry really hoped that the kits would get to meet their real father whenever they were older. Maybe they would someday.
"I hope he's telling the truth." Frostedflight murmured under his breath. He watched ThunderClan's new leader, Snowstar. She looked nervous. Frostedflight's white fur rose unexpectedly and his eyes widened. "That soon?!" The tom struggled to keep his voice down. "Then why are you here?! You should be in the nursery! Travel isn't safe for a queen that far along!" Whirling on Rainberry, Frostedflight only barely manged to hide the fear he felt for his mate and kits. I should have noticed! he cursed himself, eyes scanning his mate, trembling, I could have told her not to come! Oh, please, StarClan, don't let her get hurt! I don't know what I'd do if she... if she... he couldn't even bring himself to finish the thought.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old April 19th, 2017, 07:43 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Quote:
She smiled at the apprentice. Has your mentor taught you any cool moves yet?" She wrinkled her nose. "All mine does is make me hunt and change moss and search elders for ticks."
Flamepaw purred in amusement. "Yeah, a few." he grinned wolfishly. "My mentor is Slatepelt. She's over there." He gestured to a blue-gray she-cat who was sitting and talking to some ThunderClan cats.

Closed Thread