Old June 28th, 2017, 11:42 PM

Default Re: Dragon Riders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Lucifer
Male
Unknown but about the same age as nightmare
Bisexual
He's a half breed of night dragon and shadow dragon so is usually considered to be a demonic type in a way.
http://dragon-v0942.deviantart.com/a...tion-645581560
Currently unknown but Knows nightmare
Nightmare is his half brother
Open
Open
Wild
Tbrp
What wants This one?!
Amelia!!! She's going to need Lucie to train the dragon I have coming...
Old June 28th, 2017, 11:44 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstice_X View Post
Mira sighed before she sat down a safe distance away from the dragon. Looks like it wasn't going to be opening up to her any time soon, so she'd wait it out to see if its temperment would changed. While she was at it, she also examined the burnt flesh of her left calf. She shove a wad of cloth in her mouth before she poured water to clean the dirt off it and then an antiseptic to kill any potential threat of infection. There was a pained expression that flashed across her face as she bit down hard on the wad of cloth at the stinging pain in her calf.

After the stinging had settled and the open would had dried off, she checked to see if it would need stitching, or if she'd be okay to just bandage it. A grumble mixed with a grunt escaped her as she saw that she'd have to stitch it shut since it was too open and blood still risked pouring out. She brought out another vial and dipped a blade that she wiped with the antiseptic fluid into it before shoving the blade a good distance into her thigh. The cut was thin and would just scab over. Almost instantly she could feel the numbing sensation as she quickly set to work stitching the burn wound shut biting down hard on the cloth wad whenever the pain was unbearable.

While she worked, she always watched the dragon out of the corner of her eye. This was in case it got up or tried to do anything.

Milgrim watched the girl curiously, his expression seeming to relax. She didn't seem like a threat at the moment. He sniffed the air, looking around before resting his head on the ground, starting to become bored. Since he was too weak to move, he just laid there for a while, watching the human stitch herself. He huffed, folding his wings up by his sides and closing his eyes.

Peter smiled kindly. "Hey there.." He said softly, moving around to face the dragon. "Are you alright..? Gusty got you pretty good back there, didn't he?" He chuckled to himself. "Well, sorry about that. Do you have any wounds..?" He asked, reaching out and holding some meat in his hand to gain Delta's trust.

( @KingKaiser Accepted!) @Sasukewolf (madness) Accepted!)

Last edited by Poppyfrost; June 28th, 2017 at 11:44 PM.
Old June 28th, 2017, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Nightmare smiles as he nuzzles her back " so what now? Do we go back?" He asks calmly
"...I..." Violet grimaced slightly. She blew put a torrent of midnight blue flames, and three eggs appeared in front of her. Her eyes popped open wide. "... I guess I can't."

(I'm going to have Amelia have the eggs now.)
Old June 28th, 2017, 11:50 PM

Crying because Peter ignored Alex.}

Alex stood behind Peter watching the dragon. He didn't want to say anything or do anything to scare the dragon.
Old June 28th, 2017, 11:51 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Ohh two people want him .... who ever can pet him gets him XD) nightmare eyes widened at the eggs " ... I guess I can stay with you until the little ones hatch" he says with a smile as he begins to smell them.

Lucifer appears on the stables eden and his were in. He laughs softly as he senses someone sleeping " happy nightmares~ " he says as his eyes glowed and a black and red mist surround the sleeping eden. He smells nightmares scent and begins to disappear into the shadows following the scent until he eventually stops in front of Sasukes office. He tilts his head and begins to look for the door of the office.
Old June 28th, 2017, 11:53 PM

Amelia was just outside of the office, her eyes locked on Lucifer. "What... did you just do?" She asked, her eyes wide.

Violet laughed slightly. "I guess so..." She murmured, nudging the eggs together and wrapping around them.

Last edited by red_inactive; June 28th, 2017 at 11:54 PM.
Old June 28th, 2017, 11:54 PM
Honourary Rolling Pin

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye View Post

Milgrim watched the girl curiously, his expression seeming to relax. She didn't seem like a threat at the moment. He sniffed the air, looking around before resting his head on the ground, starting to become bored. Since he was too weak to move, he just laid there for a while, watching the human stitch herself. He huffed, folding his wings up by his sides and closing his eyes.
After a bunch of painful punctures and straining, she had finally stitched her leg and wrapped it in gauze and a protective cover to avoid further injury to it. She staggered to feet as she watched the dragon. There was the sound of slightly heavy treading as she tried to get the dragon's attention. The raven-haired girl wanted to make sure the dragon was fully aware of her intentions to remove the blades from his hide and put some ointment to heal the puncture wounds before she actually enacted them. This was a precaution in case the dragon were to respond shocked and aggressive again.

So there she stood, a few feet away from the dragon, in front of it and fully in its line of sight, waiting for it to give her any notion that she could approach it to help fix the injuries she had cause to it to calm it down.

At the same time, Ai'Lam was resting a little ways away from the two and was patiently awaiting a whistle call from Mira in case she needed help.
Old June 28th, 2017, 11:55 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Calia walked down the halls of the school bored out of her mind. She was planning on going out and taming another dragon with Flightmare and Isa, but being a teacher was a pain in her ass. She walked outside and went to te stables to see Flight and Isa.

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old June 28th, 2017, 11:57 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Hungry

(Aww Peter still cares about Alex! <3)

Peter glanced at Alex and smiled.

Eden shifted a bit in her sleep.

Gusty fell asleep.

Milgrim growled softly, watching her intently. After a few minutes, he slowly rested his head back down on the ground, allowing her to do whatever she was going to do. The pain in his skin was growing overwhelmingly irritating.
Old June 28th, 2017, 11:58 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye View Post
Peter smiled kindly. "Hey there.." He said softly, moving around to face the dragon. "Are you alright..? Gusty got you pretty good back there, didn't he?" He chuckled to himself. "Well, sorry about that. Do you have any wounds..?" He asked, reaching out and holding some meat in his hand to gain Delta's trust.
Delta looked over at Peter as he held out the meat for her.
She knew he was trying to gain her trust, which puzzled her since she almost killed both of them. She raised her head as she sniffed the meat for a bit, then used her tongue to pick up the meat and place it inter her mouth, chewing for a bit before swallowing. Soon, she unfolded her right wing, showing him the claw-sized hole in her wing. What she didn't see though was the tear in the wing about six inches big, considering that that the tear was closer to her back where it would be a bit hard to look. She lowered her head again, blowing some more Stardust into the wind, repeating to herself, "It's just an accident...It's just an accident..."