Last post by Blazing
Today 11:26 PM

Old April 26th, 2017, 05:25 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Great, he had gotten himself into this mess, and now he had to get himself out of it. Cottonfrost huffed a small bit of laughter.
"RiverClan doesn't eat fish anyways." He retorted, a sly grin on his face. Then, the male sat down, a whicker away from the border (still on his side) and tipped his head slightly to the left, pasting a curious expression on his face.
"Are you a lone patrol?" He asked, intrigued. Was RiverClna so weak that they only sent one-warrior patrols these days?
Doesong hissed, "No!" she hissed unsure if she should tell him the truth, so far she had only told Adderfang, but this tom was Thunderclan. Though he seemed nice. Doesong starred at her paws. "Riverclan is not weak!"
Old April 26th, 2017, 06:31 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post
Doesong hissed, "No!" she hissed unsure if she should tell him the truth, so far she had only told Adderfang, but this tom was Thunderclan. Though he seemed nice. Doesong starred at her paws. "Riverclan is not weak!"
Cottonfrost's tail wrapped around his paws, showing off his comfort and confidence in himself. He twitched an ear as she replied. She seemed a little flustered, at least to him, she did.
"No?" He asked. "You look alone." Then, his conscience picked up something that caught his attention.
"And..." he hesitated, a narrow of his gaze showing his keenness for an honest answer. "I don't think I ever said RiverClan was weak." He didn't guess that he had not said that, he knew he hadn't. Take it from experience, you never tell another cat their clan is weak unless you want to return to camp with more wounds than you left with.
Cottonfrost stood up abruptly, the vole swinging limp from his jaws. He shouldn't be here talking anyway. He might as well take the prey before things went the wrong way. Hopefully, the she-cat had forgotten about the whole reason for her confrontation.

Last edited by Undercover; April 26th, 2017 at 06:32 PM.
Old April 27th, 2017, 04:28 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
Cottonfrost's tail wrapped around his paws, showing off his comfort and confidence in himself. He twitched an ear as she replied. She seemed a little flustered, at least to him, she did.
"No?" He asked. "You look alone." Then, his conscience picked up something that caught his attention.
"And..." he hesitated, a narrow of his gaze showing his keenness for an honest answer. "I don't think I ever said RiverClan was weak." He didn't guess that he had not said that, he knew he hadn't. Take it from experience, you never tell another cat their clan is weak unless you want to return to camp with more wounds than you left with.
Cottonfrost stood up abruptly, the vole swinging limp from his jaws. He shouldn't be here talking anyway. He might as well take the prey before things went the wrong way. Hopefully, the she-cat had forgotten about the whole reason for her confrontation.
"Drop that prey this instant!" Doesong hissed. "I'm not a patrol, I-I-I-I, Well, I'm not pure Riverclan, I don't even have Riverclan blood, my mother was a rouge, she gave me this scratch." said Doesong pointing to the scratch on the left side of her muzzle."I had a dream where my Mother pounced on me, she was evil, she abounded me at seven moons." Doesong instantly regretted telling him that Ughh!! Am in love with a Thunderclan tom? she asked herself though she already knew the answer, Doesong mentally scolded herself, I can not love a cat from another clan, especially not one stealing prey!
Old April 27th, 2017, 07:02 PM

Quote:
"Drop that prey this instant!" Doesong hissed. "I'm not a patrol, I-I-I-I, Well, I'm not pure Riverclan, I don't even have Riverclan blood, my mother was a rouge, she gave me this scratch." said Doesong pointing to the scratch on the left side of her muzzle."I had a dream where my Mother pounced on me, she was evil, she abounded me at seven moons." Doesong instantly regretted telling him that Ughh!! Am in love with a Thunderclan tom? she asked herself though she already knew the answer, Doesong mentally scolded herself, I can not love a cat from another clan, especially not one stealing prey!
Cottonfrost's raised his eyebrows in mild confusion and huffed, betraying his strong feeling of amusement at hearing her ramble. Dang this she-cat was hilarious! He wasn't going to drop that prey, and he knew that she knew it. It just wasn't in his nature to give up good prey.
"Why would I? He retorted sassily. "If you brought it home, you wouldn't even be able to share it. The vole would smell all ThunderClanny."
Then, he could practically taste the confusion rolling off of himself as he listened to her words about her past. How did they even get on the topic of her dream? He didn't fricking ask her in the first place.
"Vivid." The one word was the first thing that popped into his mind at hearing her rushed words. Didn't she know she was spilling to a ThunderClan cat? Cottonfrost's came to the rather rushed conclusion that she was a flustered little kitty who didn't give a mousecrap about who she spoke to. Not that he would say that outloud.

Last edited by Undercover; April 27th, 2017 at 07:02 PM.
Old April 28th, 2017, 03:01 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
Cottonfrost's raised his eyebrows in mild confusion and huffed, betraying his strong feeling of amusement at hearing her ramble. Dang this she-cat was hilarious! He wasn't going to drop that prey, and he knew that she knew it. It just wasn't in his nature to give up good prey.
"Why would I? He retorted sassily. "If you brought it home, you wouldn't even be able to share it. The vole would smell all ThunderClanny."
Then, he could practically taste the confusion rolling off of himself as he listened to her words about her past. How did they even get on thxxxe topic of her dream? He didn't fricking ask her in the first place.
"Vivid." The one word was the first thing that popped into his mind at hearing her rushed words. Didn't she know she was spilling to a ThunderClan cat? Cottonfrost's came to the rather rushed conclusion that she was a flustered little kitty who didn't give a mousecrap about who she spoke to. Not that he would say that outloud.
Doesong hissed, "Sure,I'm telling you this, it's not going to make river clan seem weak. And fine, keep the prey."
Old April 28th, 2017, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Doesong hissed, "Sure,I'm telling you this, it's not going to make river clan seem weak. And fine, keep the prey."
Cottonfrost grinned cheerfully, almost comical in the obviously serious situation. He had trespassed, for Starclan's sake! Any cat, besides himself, would think he needed to be put in his place every once and a while. But no, he always seemed to wiggle out of trouble like a small spider in a twoleg house.
The tom then gained a serious note in his voice.
"Good luck with the fishing." He said sincerely. "I never did catch your name, though."
Old April 28th, 2017, 03:37 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
Cottonfrost grinned cheerfully, almost comical in the obviously serious situation. He had trespassed, for Starclan's sake! Any cat, besides himself, would think he needed to be put in his place every once and a while. But no, he always seemed to wiggle out of trouble like a small spider in a twoleg house.
The tom then gained a serious note in his voice.
"Good luck with the fishing." He said sincerely. "I never did catch your name, though."
" Doesong." She smiled at least this tom wasn't a jerk. "You?"
Old April 28th, 2017, 04:48 PM

Quote:
" Doesong." She smiled at least this tom wasn't a jerk. "You?"
Cottonfrostnodded. The name suited her.
"Cottonfrost." He meowed simply.

((Kinda Busy right now, sorry for the post length.))
Old April 28th, 2017, 05:14 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
Cottonfrostnodded. The name suited her.
"Cottonfrost." He meowed simply.

((Kinda Busy right now, sorry for the post length.))
Doesong nodded, Cottonfrost It was a nice name she had to admit, Doesong starred at her paws not sure what to say next. Her heart beat faster ever time she almost said something and quickly shut her mouth, she finally pulled her gaze off her paws. "Nice Name." She said.
Old April 29th, 2017, 06:55 AM

Quote:
Doesong nodded, Cottonfrost It was a nice name she had to admit, Doesong starred at her paws not sure what to say next. Her heart beat faster ever time she almost said something and quickly shut her mouth, she finally pulled her gaze off her paws. "Nice Name." She said.
Cottonfrost watched her a small she stood, somewhat bashful. An awkward silence hung in the air, and he was relieved when she finally spoke. She seemed to have been struggling for the right thing to say.
"Thanks." He replied simply. "But it doesn't apply to be much now as much as it did as a kit." A small breath of laughter escaped him as memories of his past rose up inside him.