Old December 1st, 2020, 06:53 PM
it is what it is

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: Whispering Wetlands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynxpaw View Post
[ @Larkstripe ]

Failpaw

Why was she here? Who knew. She just had to get out of there. She had to. So here Failpaw was, patrolling the WindClan border by herself. Just great. The apprentice hadn't been focusing when she realized she was over the border. She huffed and stepped back into her own Clan's territory, continuing to mark the border.
Would you mind quoting the original post? I think it was posted a while ago, and I don't see it. I'll reply, I just need to see the original post

TideClan Information: https://scrivenerlit.wixsite.com/tideclan

RP Requests and Bumps:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...877#post905877

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

✧・゚: * always down to rp! ✧・゚: *

-currently travelling for work, so replies may be slower than usual -

Old December 1st, 2020, 11:03 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

[ @Rani @Fletcher - I’m going to have Fidget talk to Breeze and this will be my last reply (: ]

Fidgetfreckle glanced at his teammates and nodded in agreement. “It will not be tolerated either way.” He scowled. The small sandy yellow tom finished up his bit and glanced at his fellow patrolmates; he was proud of how hard and thorough Crowpaw was being, especially after his earlier outburst. He would be a good addition to the warriors den if he learned to control his temper. Fidgetfreckle nodded to Hallowstep and stepped back from his stretch of correct border. “Couldn’t agree more, Hallowstep.” He rumbled. “I’m going to go ahead so I can check in with Breezefeather, but I would recommend that you do wash that ShadowClan stink off your pelt Crowpaw.” He mewed hurriedly. Speaking was delaying him from continuing forth with his job, and so he rushed the last bit of his sentence before turning around. “Hallowstep, feel free to stay with them to make sure they don’t do anything or get into trouble.” He mewed before trotting ahead, hoping his patrolmates would either be able to catch up or make it back by themselves safely.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old December 1st, 2020, 11:13 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larkstripe View Post
Would you mind quoting the original post? I think it was posted a while ago, and I don't see it. I'll reply, I just need to see the original post
What original post?
Old December 2nd, 2020, 01:19 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Crowpaw gave a nod and waited for Figetfreckle to leave before grumbling "Im hardly a kit that needs to be watched Im almost a full warrior who has been appart of several sucessful battles with these cowards already I dont need to be monitered." After heaving a wheezy sigh the tom abandoned his griping and turned to Hallowstep "Im just going to swing by the riverclan border to wash off in their stream, you dont need to follow me. With my size and our relations to riverclan I'll be fine solo unless you particularly want to get wet today." And so with a tail flick and a sort of 'do what you want' shrug Crowpaw moved off to head to the river before returning to camp.

@Pluto @Fletcher (not gonna rp out the bath this is mainly just for spice so eh)
Old December 2nd, 2020, 09:12 AM
darkness begets light.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyond_Carrot View Post
Stripeseed's eyes widened as the shadowcat reared up and in an instant realized his precarious position. He rolled aside just in time to avoid the crushing weight of Talonstone's paws but winced as the larger feline slammed down onto his shoulder. Gritting his teeth against the pain, the lithe windrunner pushed himself upright and bucked, sliding out his claws as he tried to bring them down into his opponent's pelt. His amber eyes with flashing with the heat of battle and his tufted tail whipped wildly in through the tips of the marshy grasses; there would be no mercy for this insolent intruder.

(Thanks for the clarification; I think I'll do copy you Stripeseed rolled out of the way at the last minute, but Talonstone came down on his shoulder instead. He reared up over Talon as he was still down and is going to try to slash his spine.)
Too slow, the large warrior chided himself harshly as his paw came down in the wrong place, though luckily, he hadn't wasted the entire move. A shadow fell over him, and his fur prickled instinctively at the threat that loomed over him. Too slow - if he couldn't attack swiftly enough, then he wouldn't be able to dodge this attack either. Rather than evading the windrunner's claws, Talonstone decided to take a chance. He braced himself for the pain, then pivoted and launched himself - not away, but towards his opponent. His jaws opened, ready to tear or clasp at belly or legs - most likely, he would bite down on the windrunner's leg and pull on it in an attempt to do damage and disrupt his balance.

(Clarification: Fairly simple maneuvers this time, but with long explanations. While Stripeseed brought his claws down on Talon's back, Talon launched himself towards Stripe rather than attempting to evade him. Stripe successfully scratched Talon's back, but now Talon's going for Stripe's leg - he's also under Stripe, or he would be if Stripe wasn't reared up. Talon's planning on biting down hard on one of Stripe's legs, then using his inertia to pull the other cat along until neither are under or over the other. He suspects that if he succeeds, he might strain Stripe's leg [depending on how bad you want the injury], or at least ruin his balance temporarily [which would send Stripe crashing onto the ground] along with the bite marks. And all that is assuming that Talon meets his target.)
Have a wonderful day!
Old December 2nd, 2020, 11:05 AM
welcome to the garden

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmkmb View Post
Too slow[/I], the large warrior chided himself harshly as his paw came down in the wrong place, though luckily, he hadn't wasted the entire move. A shadow fell over him, and his fur prickled instinctively at the threat that loomed over him. Too slow - if he couldn't attack swiftly enough, then he wouldn't be able to dodge this attack either. Rather than evading the windrunner's claws, Talonstone decided to take a chance. He braced himself for the pain, then pivoted and launched himself - not away, but towards his opponent. His jaws opened, ready to tear or clasp at belly or legs - most likely, he would bite down on the windrunner's leg and pull on it in an attempt to do damage and disrupt his balance.

(Clarification: Fairly simple maneuvers this time, but with long explanations. While Stripeseed brought his claws down on Talon's back, Talon launched himself towards Stripe rather than attempting to evade him. Stripe successfully scratched Talon's back, but now Talon's going for Stripe's leg - he's also under Stripe, or he would be if Stripe wasn't reared up. Talon's planning on biting down hard on one of Stripe's legs, then using his inertia to pull the other cat along until neither are under or over the other. He suspects that if he succeeds, he might strain Stripe's leg [depending on how bad you want the injury], or at least ruin his balance temporarily [which would send Stripe crashing onto the ground] along with the bite marks. And all that is assuming that Talon meets his target.)

Stripeseed felt a thrill of victory as his claws met the other cat's back, but then puzzlement, and quickly following, alarm, as the other cat lunged beneath him instead of evading his attack. Before he could move he felt the strong clamp of teeth puncture his hind leg and he snarled with pain. Wobbling on his hind legs, the slender cat came crashing gracelessly down, attempting to use his shoulder to soften the fall but only succeeding in bruising the already sprained joint more badly. Thinking quickly, he used his stomach muscles to curl himself somewhat upright and forced his momentum into a ferocious slash at the other cat's cheek with one forepaw. He could not, would not lose a fight on his own Clan's territory!

(Talon succeeded in biting Stripe's hind leg and he came crashing down, but did a sort of curl-up from the ground and used his force to try to claw Talon's cheek.)

"you have enemies? good. that means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -victor hugo
bump me after 72 hrs
character site
Old December 2nd, 2020, 06:58 PM
it is what it is

@Lynxpaw

Larkstripe was following the scent of a wounded duck that he had tracked from the riverbank, his nose lowered to the frosty earth, long banded tail twitching behind him. He paused, however. The ginger warrior lifted his head, sea-green eyes narrowed as he detected the proximal scent of a WindClan cat. The half-Clan warrior stiffened, and marched through the high grass towards the heavily marked border. He tilted his head and exhaled in relief, realizing that the trespasser was merely an apprentice.
"You know, you should probably be careful around the borders...not every warrior is as lenient as I am." he announced, though there was no disdain in the muscular warrior's elegant lilt.

TideClan Information: https://scrivenerlit.wixsite.com/tideclan

RP Requests and Bumps:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...877#post905877

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

✧・゚: * always down to rp! ✧・゚: *

-currently travelling for work, so replies may be slower than usual -

Old December 3rd, 2020, 01:27 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Deadpaw was not supposed to be out of camp on her own, she knew this, but she couldn't really resist. Sure she didn't have any substantial battle training and all, but she wanted to do something GOOD. Which in her opinion, might involve doing SOMETHING, ANYTHING really to the stupid cats across the smelly line that called themselves Shadowclan. So she was at the smelly line, stepping across it and scent marking, before hopping right back across and turning away. @Zesty Mango (Sorry this took me so long!)
Old December 3rd, 2020, 03:17 PM
I'm YOLOsixual &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; P OGg ende r

My Mood: Sleepy

@gs29513 (Just a reminder that this is the RP where Hallowstep injures Doeflame

Hallowstep watched the apprentice walk away, eyes intent on the younger tom, waiting until he was just a speck on the horizon before letting his guard down. The borders had been marked, and Hallowstep was free to return home- but something kept him there. His ears scanned the clearing, and he let out a few murmurs to himself.

Bounceberry

Bump me literally whenever, I'm quite busy and do need reminders!

Bounceberry is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat, apply for healing here. He has a semi-open den policy, make sure to read the rules!
Old December 3rd, 2020, 04:11 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

@Fletcher
Doeflame was at the Windclan border, probably the last place any cat would want to be given the circumstances, but in an effort to perhaps appease the Dawnlovers she was doing an optional patrol, on her own. Sure there was a rabbit muncher just a bit over, but she didn't have a problem setting a paw on their territory to get away from a spot of mud. Stepping back onto her territory, she decided to send the rabbit a lesson, scent marking a tail-length into their territory, since Dawnstar HAD said the borders were going to be pushed out. Might as well get a head start.