Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
LF Bitternpaw art!
by silver.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:40 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 09:36 PM
frozensky's everything...
Last post by furrensic
Today 09:36 PM
LOOKING FOR CAT ART
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:18 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by DragonloverWV
Today 09:08 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 15th, 2020, 10:04 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Ashcloud's ears perked when her heard he was getting yet another apprentice! He sighed, but It didn't bother him much sense it would make hunting and battle training easier. Ashcloud smiled and dipped his head in greeting, before touching noses with the little molly, "don't be shy, I don't bite." He chuckled, "I'll catch you up on training as soon as possible." he assured her.

@MagicCat99

stay safe and wash your hands!

Roses are red
violets are blue
you can trust me...
because my hearts with you!
Old May 15th, 2020, 10:33 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Fernglow and Berrybreeze cheered alongside the clan in celebration of their new deputy. "Softbriar, Softbriar, SOFTBRIAR!"

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old May 15th, 2020, 10:47 PM

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Flamesong sat down and licked her paws gently she saw Goldkit and beckons for her adopted kit to walk over. “Goldkit did you hear Quailkit is now an apprentice the only problem is her name is changed to Dustpaw but it’s okay” she licked her daughters ears gently @Goldwhisker
Old May 15th, 2020, 11:02 PM
Back to school!

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quailsong View Post
Flamesong sat down and licked her paws gently she saw Goldkit and beckons for her adopted kit to walk over. “Goldkit did you hear Quailkit is now an apprentice the only problem is her name is changed to Dustpaw but it’s okay” she licked her daughters ears gently @Goldwhisker
Oh. Ok. Dustpaw! Dustpaw! Goldkit started chanting her sisters name.
Old May 15th, 2020, 11:08 PM

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldwhisker View Post
Oh. Ok. Dustpaw! Dustpaw! Goldkit started chanting her sisters name.
“Shh” she said licking her ears gently “you’ll wake the queens and trust me you do not want angry queens coming after you”
Old May 16th, 2020, 12:44 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygirl View Post
Ashcloud's ears perked when her heard he was getting yet another apprentice! He sighed, but It didn't bother him much sense it would make hunting and battle training easier. Ashcloud smiled and dipped his head in greeting, before touching noses with the little molly, "don't be shy, I don't bite." He chuckled, "I'll catch you up on training as soon as possible." he assured her.

@MagicCat99
"Ok." Smokepaw meowed, before taking a step back. She smiled. This doesn't seem too bad...

Click my dragons!
Old May 16th, 2020, 12:48 AM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

[ @Starbot ]
Rookbreeze’s eats flattened against his skull as the apprentice pulled away. What are they doing?! He thought distastefully. As the apprentice started spilling his defensive guts out, Rookbreeze shook his head. I just asked him a question. He thought with a frown. “I never said you were dumb I wasn’t clanborn either, so if you don’t mind, I would love for you to grow up and have some respect.” Rookbreeze snorted, and though his words were slightly annoyed, the tom just looked calm. He gave Softbriar a respectful nod. “Congrats!” The words were barely out of his mouth As the apprentice began to speak once more and Rookbreeze couldn’t help but drop his maw in surprise.

Now Rookbreeze was clearly annoyed. “You will not talk to your clanmates, leader, and deputy like that!” Rookbreeze snapped immediately.”You will apologize now or else you’ll be on tick duty for the next two moons! From now on you with watch your mouth, because even if you do become a warrior, a mouth like that will be a great way to get you kicked out.” Rookbreeze lashed his tail and turned to Duskstar with a grim, hard set jaw. “I’m sorry Duskstar and Softbriar.” He apologized sincerely before turning a hard look onto his new apprentice. ”I’ll make sure he learns respect, how to value tradition, and to make sure he doesn’t stick his nose into other cats business. After he apologizes, I’m thinking about starting his training. From scratch, since he doesn’t seem to value any ThunderClan tradition.” Rookbreeze’s voice was stern, and though he was talking to Duskstar, his words were clearly directed at the apprentice. He wasn’t angry, just annoyed at the apprentices disrespect for the Clan who had given Rookbreeze everything. He waited expectantly for the apprentice too apologize.

( @hxneysuckle @Socks - sorry for double mentioning but I wanted to let you know I was continuing the rp! )

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Last edited by Pluto; May 16th, 2020 at 12:48 AM.
Old May 16th, 2020, 01:03 AM
bruh head

(sorry for the late reply, the mention didn't work so i didn't see what you posted)

Mossflower nodded. "I figure it's also good to get used to the territory." The molly said. "We can go to the border we share with RiverClan, then ShadowClan and lastly WindClan." She tried to calm her tail that was twitching in excitement. "And if you're not tired by then, we can find a clearing where I can teach you how to hunt." She knew it would be normal if Flamepaw was tired after touring the territory. Mossflower knew how easy it was for a new apprentice to get tired, after all, new apprentices had never been anywhere but the nursery and around camp.

@Flowstream

Last edited by aleka!; May 16th, 2020 at 01:06 AM.
Old May 16th, 2020, 01:04 AM
fae/she/they

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

< @Arie @Spiderfrost >

Myrtlepaw grew comfortable in his position as he awaited to hear if Doepaw was really there. Sure enough, she was, and was soon by his side, a luxury he found nice, his friend's presence was enough to ease some of the nerves he still had left. As she questioned his distress, Myrtlepaw once again choked up... so soon after he had just got done explaining it all to Shadedpath, he would have to suffer for Doepaw. Though thankfully, Shadedpath had spoken up about the truth of the situation before he would need to stammer on some more.
"Yes... what... Shadedpath said... is true... I... I... can no... longer... see..." His russet fur stood on end, despite being close to both cats it was just too much for his mind to revisit. Quickly shaking his head, he moved on from those thoughts, at least temporarily... they wouldn't hesitate to come back later, he was sure of it. With a sigh, he once again meowed wearily. "But... I do... not... want... to talk... about... it... anymore..."
Old May 16th, 2020, 02:02 AM
❤❤❤

My Mood: Hungry

"Okay, let's go!" Flamepaw exclaimed with excitement, a hint of impatience in her tone. While she waited for her mentor to respond, she started going in quick circles, round and round and round... @aleka!

(eee)
Closed Thread