Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post The Forest Roars
Last post by Tallstar
Today 04:22 PM
Morrigan's Character...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 04:19 PM
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by Morrigan
Today 04:09 PM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by ollie
Today 03:52 PM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by ZenoOfDreams
Today 03:46 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 16th, 2020, 11:52 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

[ @Beau @BILL. ]

This was getting tiresome.

With a heavy sigh, Stonenettle hauled himself to his paws and made his way over to the two loudest cats in the clearing. He was getting tired of the constant arguing during Clan meetings. "If you two have something to settle, we'd appreciate it if you did it when this is over," he meowed tiredly. "We'd really like for this meeting to continue."

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old May 16th, 2020, 12:30 PM
all that i’ll ever need

@BILL. / @Slushie

Fleetwind had to role his eyes, did this cat really think he had made a point? All he’d done was prove Fleetwind right. The tabby scoffed and threw back, “oh like you’re actually achieving anything by getting involved? Last I checked, scolding a fellow warrior after Duskstar has already done so is just as much a disturbance as the original comment. Softbriar was chosen as deputy, not you.” With a flick of his tail, Fleetwind rounded on Stonenettle, “oh, shove it up your tail, Stonenettle, no one asked you. All I’m saying is that Softbriar isn’t going to get their moment back by some cat pretending to be in charge. Leave it to Duskstar and the new deputy to call cats out rather than jumping on their tails yourselves!” He then addressed both cats by saying, “for the record, I’m neither against Duskstar nor Softbriar. I’m just against cats leaping into things and causing more of a disturbance in the name of no disturbances.”

[i apologize for Fleet being a jerk! He’s a salty boi rn- but I don’t agree with him]

Last edited by dionysus; May 16th, 2020 at 12:56 PM.
Old May 16th, 2020, 12:36 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Pfft!

This cat was sounding dumber by every word he spat out, and Birdchatter appreciated Stonenettle's interruption. Finally a cat with sense.

It was apparent, Fleetwind was just another bee-brain because at the rate he was going, he was at the same level of intelligence as the rest of the antis. Deciding this wasn't worth the time-- obviously, Fleetwind had a brick for brains, Birdchatter turned his attention onto the visibly older warrior. "No hard feelings here, love! Just have an annoying fly buzzing around me, you know how it is with cats who can't seem to bugger right off." Birdchatter flashed him a smile. "Ignore it and it'll get caught in a breeze and go away."

[ @Beau (bird will no longer be reacting to fleet), @Slushie ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 16th, 2020, 12:45 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

It was overwhelmingly fast, cats started yelling and booing because she happened to speak up? But instead of the majority standing to defend poor Softbriar instead they moved in to defend Duskstar. Her ears flattened in disgust. “If everyone hates Duskstar so much why hasn’t anything been done about it hm? If she’s as incapable as those cats and me seem to think and this keeps up as a problem what had thunderclan come too!” What was a leader without trust.. she’d heard enough talk and seen enough things. Duskstar went tromping over to that.. Icetart and got them attacked! There could’ve been more peaceful ways to end an alliance.. foolish.

Birdchatter was making her claws curl into the dust “if you are looking for something juicy looking elsewhere cause I don’t think one cat is gonna stop barking up Duskstars tree. Clearly some cats actually want change here!” her gaze slipped over to Fleetwind who stepped up to her défense than back and Flintspirit who had been talked over. She was far too riled up to have really heard what Flintspirit said.. undoubtedly though it was something sweet and encouraging for poor old Softbriar. Fur already quite ruffled and flustered by the sudden explosion of the meeting mallowcloud dropped onto her haunches ears still pinned.

She almost felt like leaving.. but that would mean the yapping idiots would’ve won she couldn’t let that happen. Her gaze flicked up to Fleetwind shooting him a thankful look. Who was he? She’d never met the tom before but she was thankful for his support. She’d have to talk to him later when she had a chance. “Sorry...” She muttered under her breath not caring to bring her gaze to Flintspirit. She’d hate to see him mad at her.. but right now she was sure he was.

@Beau @BILL. @RedHead

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old May 16th, 2020, 12:47 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post
-- @chaton @Spiderfrost --

Doepaw was shocked to say the least. Her friend was blind? It was.... shocking. Surprising. And somehow understandable. She felt bad for her friend, she really did... But she hadn't know anything else but the blindness she was going through her entire life. Maybe she could help him? Maybe.. "Myrtlepaw... I.... I...will...be.. here... for..you." Her words were carefully spoken, making sure to make her words clear so that Myrtlepaw would not mistake them for anything other than what they were. Pointing up at Shadedpath though, she were slightly confused on how these two knew each other. Myrtlepaw didn't seem, or so he didn't seem to her, one who was much interested and comfortable around other cats. But then again, the truth was neither was Doepaw, and she'd been fine around the molly... Same when she was around Pinepuff and her Da. "How....do...you... know...each...other?"she questioned in her stutter, listening to Myrtle's plea of moving away from the former topic. Maybe she would gain some more knowledge? "I know... Shaded.... from... when... Flint...Da... ran away....to.... the...forest," she voiced to Myrtlepaw, so he wouldn't have to question from where she at least, knew Shadedpath from.

(mind is elsewhere, so sorry for the short post)

Shadedpath brought her tail behind Doepaw as well and added to the protective wall of grey and white fluff to give the younger cats a moment. She looks up to make sure they had enough space and that no one was about to bother them.

"Myrtlepaw is my son's apprentice." she explained to Dowpaw. "He is also my kit too now."

-- @chaton --

Last edited by Spiderfrost; May 16th, 2020 at 04:49 PM.
Old May 16th, 2020, 01:00 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Too much was happening all at once. Couldn't they have one goddamn meeting without someone bringing up conflict? Duskstar suppressed an annoyed groan.

"I apologize for your moment being ruined by such rudeness. One would think that the Clan would learn some maturity!" she said to Softbriar [ @Socks ], nudging their shoulder with her tail before padding forwards.

"I appreciate it, Rookbreeze [ @Pluto ]. Blazingpaw has a long way to go with his attitude before I even consider him ready to be a warrior." Her hazel glare was trained on the former rogue, a warning clear in her eyes. "I entrust you to teach him some manners."

And with the little argument between Fleetwind and Birdchatter, she couldn't suppress a roll of her eyes.

"Fleetwind [ @Beau ], I'd appreciate it if you could shut your mouth and gain some maturity before you are stripped of your warrior rank. If you want to act like a child, I will not hesitate to give you the rank of a child."

"And Birdchatter [ @BILL. ], instead of continuing to argue, ignore them in the first place. I'm rather sick of arguments coming up within every meeting."

And then Mallowcloud spoke up again. Damn, that she-cat was starting to get on her last nerve.

"Mallowcloud [ @wren ], last time I checked, most of the Clan accepts me as their leader. If they did not accept me, then they would not have stepped up to bring Shadekit down when he tried a foolish mutiny against me. If you aren't happy with my leadership then leave. A long time has passed since I took my place as ThunderClan's leader and I'd greatly appreciate it if you could shut the hell up with your 'wanting change' crap! Flintspirit [ @RedHead ], please teach your girlfriend some manners-- preferably outside of camp."

With that, Duskstar shook her head and looked forward.

"This meeting is dismissed. Softbriar, when you get a moment, could you meet me in my den?"

She then passed a thin, strained smile to the feline and disappeared into her den, allowing the Clan to give congratulations to Softbriar before giving them their first duty.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old May 16th, 2020, 01:02 PM
all that i’ll ever need

@BILL. / @wren / @Slushie / @hxneysuckle / @wren

Fleetwind scoffed and spat, “do forgive me, all knowing Birdstar! I see now that some cats are blind to reason. Stonemettle,” he offered a nod before walking away with another angry flick of his tail, “I see why your name is Birdchatter now- it seems you are incapable of shutting up.” Leaving the insult as his final input, the tabby tom limped away. What a birdbrained cat. He could only assume that some cats weren’t gifted with the ability to understand logic and he would make a point not to engage with the tom in the future. Every word he’d spoken had merely annoyed the tabby.

Fleetwind rolled his eyes as he walked away from the spat. Of course the leader had sided with her pet. He didn’t argue, though, since he was at least relieved that the leader had been the one to call him out instead of one of the wannabe leaders. “I apologize, Duskstar. My words weren’t meant for you or Softbriar. Congratatioms again, Softbriar.” Finally, he returned Mallowcloud’s nod, not giving the molly another gesture.

[oof he was mean that time ;n; sorry again for his jerkiness- it’s all his opinion and not mine! I disagree with the character‘s thoughts and words, I’m just RPing him as he would respond to everything]

Last edited by dionysus; May 16th, 2020 at 01:21 PM.
Old May 16th, 2020, 01:06 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@ Star child

[aren't we all? .-.]

Frostpaw nodded, cheeks bulging where she had bitten off to much. The prey was amazing, and she could feel warm sensation spreading across her taste buds.
Old May 16th, 2020, 01:10 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Wings

Taking the ' cast ' off , he tossed it to the side and looked at his handiwork. He was quite pleased with himself ! It actually worked . His first broken leg patient may have benefited from it after all. Now he just hopes that fleetwind will too..of course he will! I am one of thunderclan finest cats ~

"I would appreciate it a lot if you did. I don't think you'd want to be on the other end " he said and took a seat. We're they fox hunting? No that'll be stupid considering duskpaws situation . ..but why say fox? Curiosity was nibbling away at him like a bird would to a corpse.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old May 16th, 2020, 01:14 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @BILL. @Beau ]

Stonenettle quirked a brow at Fleetwind's outburst. No matter how loud or angry the other tom got, he would always just be one thing in Stonenettle's mind: annoying. "Please try to contain yourself," he suggested to Fleetwind. "This meeting will get nowhere if you keep making noise. I am not trying to prevent Softbriar from reclaiming their moment -I am trying calm you down so they can reclaim it themselves. If you want to be loud, please continue to do so when this meeting has concluded." What an absolute bees-for-brains. Frankly, Stonenettle was surprised someone as impulsive as this guy had even made it through apprenticeship. He promptly ignored the rest of what Fleetwind had to say - it all sounded like mindless noise, anyway.
He did, however, appreciate the response he received from Birdchatter, and he returned the warrior's smile with a small grin of his own. "Indeed," he agreed with a nod. "The loud ones are usually the ones who grow tired of being ignored, anyway. Case in point." He flicked his tail at Fleetwind. No doubt that cat wasn't used to being ignored, so he felt the need to make a ruckus just to get some attention. Poor sap. Stonenettle almost felt sorry for him. Almost. He might have a talk with him later about knowing when to shut his trap.
With another nod to Birdchatter, Stonenettle made his way back to his spot in the shade as the meeting was ended. At least there were some sensible cats in ThunderClan.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Closed Thread