Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 05:29 AM
FIND-IT-ALL ☆ SALAMANDERKIT
by kenjaku
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 05:09 AM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 05:07 AM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Blazing
Today 04:49 AM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by Blazing
Today 04:45 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 16th, 2020, 03:41 PM
So You're Approaching Me?

My Mood: Amused
Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamInkBot View Post
(Well..... to put it one way, anther clan’)
Oh ok. Well I don't have any other cats at the moment

But that aside, have a great day.

Old May 16th, 2020, 04:28 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

[ @SilentLamb ]
--Duskpaw--

The apprentice flexed her paw and smiled. Her leg was good as new and felt great. She smiled at Lionwhisker before her face turned neutral. I'll start from the beginning. "So, Sweetpaw and I had been talking in the clearing a little bit ago. Once I told her I was getting my brace off, she started to ramble on about the adventures we would go on. Like going out in the territory with out a warrior. From what I saw and heard, it seems like Sweetpaw doesn't think the territory is dangerous." She sighed. "That's when I started talking about the dangers such as a rogue in the territory or a fox. Didn't feel too right to rat her out but, I'll talk to her, and tell Duskstar, I promise."
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Last edited by Wings; May 16th, 2020 at 04:29 PM.
Old May 16th, 2020, 04:44 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverGonnaGiveYouUp View Post
Oh ok. Well I don't have any other cats at the moment
Old May 16th, 2020, 06:09 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypticcountryroad View Post
Lightningstrike felt a pout forming on his lips when Pinepuff swore herself to secrecy. He fidgeted on his paws as he did his best attempt at looking hurt. He wanted desperately to know as this was definitely the most exciting thing to happen to him today. He let out a dramatic sigh and tossed his head back to look at the sky. "I understand, a wonderful cat like you must have some mystery to themself, " he meowed, stealing a glance at the other warrior.

His quickly forgot his slightly dampened mood when Pinepuff turned his question on him. A smile quickly spread across his face as his head swung side to side quickly. "What, me?" he questioned, gazing across the clearing with a strange expression, "No, not at all, my heart belongs to the clan." He wasn't sure if that was completely true, but he said it with an easy confidence nevertheless. I mean, it was true no particular cat had his eye, but that didn't mean the young tom didn't wish someone did.

He continued shaking his head as his smile only widened, "Besides, I can't imagine I'm as popular as you. Everyone must be lining up for you," he said earnestly, his blue eyes turning to watch Pinepuff.

At first Pinepuff thought she had actually hurt his feelings. He did a vary good job at faking that! Of course the large tabby wasn't one to actually hurt others feelings. Unless they were attacking her or her Clanmates, then the cat would have to meet her wrath. Either way she wasn't used to seeing a hurt expression from something she had said. So, her face had changed from a smirk to slight surprise. However, upon realizing it was mostly mock hurt she let out a laugh, smile returning.
"Why of course! Life needs a little mystery now and then." Pinepuff purred. Her green eyes danced over his dramatic self for a moment. Yes, ThunderClan was lucky to have this dear. Such a bright spirited tom, at least from what she saw. "Life would be pretty dull without some mysteries, wouldn't you say dear?" She asked head slightly tilting to the question. She already knew the answer. Life wouldn't be the same if everyone knew everything all the time. That would be unbearable!

With Lightningstrike repeating her question she watched him sway and shack his head. It reminded her of an excited apprentice if she was honest. One that was trying to come off as more mature but still be to full of energy. It wasn't surprising though, Lightningstrike was young, youthful. With his answer she was honestly a bit surprised. From the way he stared of she figured he was going to say something else. Yet, that was an honorable answer. Even if it was temporary. "Oh is that so?" Pinepuff asked. "Your parents must be proud to hear that. Having a devoted warrior as a son." The warrior commented. She knew with all the cats she had adopted(claimed) she could always find a reason to be proud of them. However, having a devoted warrior for a kit must make a cat vary proud.
His next question, or comment really, almost had her laughing. Popular? Her? Oh she didn't believe that! Nice young cat like himself was surely popular around the young cats. Though she didn't quiet know what they were like these days. To each other at least. Pinepuff returned his friendly nudge from earlier. "Oh please, your just flattering me now darling!" She huffed, amused by the whole ordeal. Lightningstrike really wasn't giving himself credit though. Despite his charm and playfulness he was to humble.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old May 16th, 2020, 06:52 PM
is cereal a soup?

My Mood: Lurking

Amberglow peacefully sat in the clearing, letting the sun hit her fur. Man, the sun feels so nice today, she thought as she purred with her eyes half open.

@Puddle~

→˚₊·* please bump me if i haven't responded in 48 hours! *·₊˚←

‧₊˚ || slow replies | character site || ˚₊‧

Last edited by Bread; May 16th, 2020 at 06:52 PM.
Old May 16th, 2020, 06:54 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Bread. View Post
Amberglow peacefully sat in the clearing, letting the sun hit her fur. Man, the sun feels so nice today. she said as she purred with her eyes half open.

@Puddle~
Sycamorerain spotted his friend sunning in the midst of the clearing. Smiling, he quickly went up to her. "Oh, hey. Things have been busy lately. I haven't seen you in a little while. I'd love to catch up, but unfortunately I've got some other things to do." Dipping his head in apology to his friend, he headed in the direction of the warriors den.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old May 16th, 2020, 07:03 PM
is cereal a soup?

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle~ View Post
Sycamorerain spotted his friend sunning in the midst of the clearing. Smiling, he quickly went up to her. "Oh, hey. Things have been busy lately. I haven't seen you in a little while. I'd love to catch up, but unfortunately I've got some other things to do." Dipping his head in apology to his friend, he headed in the direction of the warriors den.

"Oh, it's alright. I was napping anyways. But, good to see you again." Smiling a little, Amberglow laid her head back down and dozed off in the warmth of the sun.

→˚₊·* please bump me if i haven't responded in 48 hours! *·₊˚←

‧₊˚ || slow replies | character site || ˚₊‧
Old May 17th, 2020, 12:02 AM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

[ @hxneysuckle ]

Softbriar padded into the den their leader had previously retreated into. They had had a moment to listen to congratulations from their clanmates and fully come to terms with their new position so they were prepared for whatever Duskstar needed from them. The den was rather unfamiliar to them but they figured they'd be visiting more in the coming moons.
"Duskstar, you wanted to meet me?" They spoke as they looked around, wondering what Duskstar would be discussing with them. They had thought over what they had seen deputies do previously. They had clumsily put together some patrols before.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old May 17th, 2020, 12:26 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Thank the stars Ivorypaw knew how to carry a conversation! “Oh, it’s been great,” he answered eagerly, “Buckbranch is such a great mentor! We did a battle training session the other day. I haven’t been on patrol yet or done hunting training, but I’m not worried. Have you started with Blackmoor yet or are you still waiting?”
Ivorypaw smiled back at the tom,” I have training at dawn tomorrow. I’m surprised I’m training this soon, figured he’d want me to do more apprentice duties instead, but I guess I can’t be a warrior doing apprentice duties.” she meowed. Frankly, Ivorypaw thought he was cute, but for some weird reason she didn’t feel anything. She was suppose to feel things, she didn’t know what a crush felt like, but she knew it wasn’t suppose to feel platonic.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 17th, 2020, 05:03 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
Mumblefoot laughed, "Oh, I love those names! They're amazing!" she mewed, a large smile on her face.
Deerpetal was glad she thought they were funny. "I try my best to come up with great names.", she meowed. Some of the names she gave some flowers she didn't know the name to would be pretty names.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Closed Thread