Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Kittypet/Outsider Names?
by glitch
Last post by Mizu
Today 08:05 PM
ghost's art shop!
by glitch
Last post by glitch
Today 08:03 PM
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by Starfall
Today 08:02 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Ragwort
Today 07:59 PM
[ Herb Gathering Event ]...
by ellie
Last post by Estelle
Today 07:57 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 17th, 2020, 08:40 AM
So You're Approaching Me?

My Mood: Amused
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Ivorypaw shrugged,” I’ve seen the territory, never done any other training aside from apprentice duties.“ she meowed.
"Me neither, I didn't do much training as well. But it was still fun and relaxing to finally get to stretch my legs and get out of camp." He meowed. "I bet Silveraky is planning on doing something different the next time we go out, I can't wait!"

But that aside, have a great day.

Last edited by Blitz; May 17th, 2020 at 08:41 AM.
Old May 17th, 2020, 09:59 AM
Probable Procrastinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
Condorpaw only hummed in thought, nodding his head slowly as Chillhop spoke. It made him feel a bit better, hearing that he didn't need to get scars or do anything amazing but.. there was still a part of him that was in pain. Condorpaw still felt lost. What was wrong with him? Furrowing his brow, the aprrentice flicked his tail.

"Well, can you show me a cool move at least? Just so I have something to practice when that time comes around?"
"Um... sure!"

[End scene?]

Last edited by Wolfsli123; May 17th, 2020 at 10:00 AM.
Old May 17th, 2020, 10:44 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Pinepaw was sleeping in her nest. Her pelt was bristled out and her ribs were heaving. Her skinny tail was lashing. No! Breezekit! Please don't hurt me. I'M SORRY! It wasn't my fault! Claws lashed at her face.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAGHTRFTGHJJVGB!!!!" Pinepaw woke up screaming. Her small chest shivered. It was just a dream. Hopefully no one had woken up.

Last edited by Shade.; May 17th, 2020 at 10:45 AM.
Old May 17th, 2020, 10:56 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Ivorypaw smiled back at the tom,” I have training at dawn tomorrow. I’m surprised I’m training this soon, figured he’d want me to do more apprentice duties instead, but I guess I can’t be a warrior doing apprentice duties.” she meowed. Frankly, Ivorypaw thought he was cute, but for some weird reason she didn’t feel anything. She was suppose to feel things, she didn’t know what a crush felt like, but she knew it wasn’t suppose to feel platonic.
Cormorantpaw nudged her shoulder in a friendly manner, offering a grin,

“That’s great!” His voice was chipper. “I know I prefer training to apprentice duties- plus it’s a good chance to get to know your new mentor!”

A friendly grin spread on Cormorantpaw’s face. Ivorypaw seemed cool- he liked her. She was pretty too, the notice of which made Cormorantpaw blush under his fur and clear his throat. The black and grey tom wouldn’t mind spending more time with her and getting to know her. Plus, he’d seen so many warriors sharing tongues and cuddling and stuff now that the weather was nicer and he’d begun to think maybe that wasn’t as gross at it had seemed when he was a kit? He didn’t know, everything was confusing now. Did he want to share tongues with Ivorypaw? Did he want to share tongues with Sweetpaw? Ugh, he didn’t want to think about it anymore.
Old May 17th, 2020, 11:14 AM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

[ @hxneysuckle ]

(( I've been meaning to bring this boy in, but I had totally forgotten))

A large tom dashed into the clearing, a crazed look in his eyes. Jaguartooth didn't know where he was; he didn't remember this place at all. The warrior glanced around him desperately, trying to make sense of it, but his mind was too clouded. The orange maine coon didn't realise how far gone be was, he needed help but he would never know it. When he saw other cats glance at him with shock, then concern, he let out a schizophrenic laugh, his tail flicking. "Everything's great! Nothing's fine!" he didn't realise he had yowled it out loud. He was drawing a lot of attention from his clanmates. He didn't even know they were his clanmates, he didn't know what clans were. His mind was just too far gone. Jaguartooth let out a shriek as a couple of kits ran past his large paws, and he stumbled away, trying to avoid them. "Ahh!!! G-get away!", he cried out, his ears flattening against his head as he backed himself against a thick oak tree. The warrior didn't even notice the ruckus he was causing. Duskstar would surely come out to see what in the world was going on, but the tom didn't know that. He has been gone from Thunderclan so long he couldn't know who Duskstar even was. He was in a sad state, and in need of some sleep and a good grooming. Though he'd never know that.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old May 17th, 2020, 11:34 AM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Lionpaw's eyes shot open as he heard a scream, no matter how swift and quiet the yell had actually been. Despite the apprentice being able to fall asleep quickly, the tom was still a light sleeper. A very, very light sleeper. It was as if there was another cat warning him to wake up, check what's going on, are you actually safe(?) in his mind. Slightly drowsy but shocked awake, Lionpaw sat up in his nest, watching a tail lash back and forth. What? "I - excuse me," the golden tom stammered, unacquainted with the cat that had woken him up. "Are you alright?"

@Shadeleaf
Have a wonderful day!
Old May 17th, 2020, 11:42 AM
Mysterious....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmkmb View Post
Lionpaw's eyes shot open as he heard a scream, no matter how swift and quiet the yell had actually been. Despite the apprentice being able to fall asleep quickly, the tom was still a light sleeper. A very, very light sleeper. It was as if there was another cat warning him to wake up, check what's going on, are you actually safe(?) in his mind. Slightly drowsy but shocked awake, Lionpaw sat up in his nest, watching a tail lash back and forth. What? "I - excuse me," the golden tom stammered, unacquainted with the cat that had woken him up. "Are you alright?"

@Shadeleaf
Pinepaw looked up at the other apprentice. Was he mad? Could he be trusted? She didn't care anyway. Her expression was cold.
"Yes, I'm fine. I just had a nightmare." she said quietly. I'm fine. That's what she always said. Was she fine?

(Pinwpaw is my traumatized edgy bean so she may act a bit odd..)
Old May 17th, 2020, 02:18 PM
darkness begets light.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeleaf View Post
Pinepaw looked up at the other apprentice. Was he mad? Could he be trusted? She didn't care anyway. Her expression was cold.
"Yes, I'm fine. I just had a nightmare." she said quietly. I'm fine. That's what she always said. Was she fine?

(Pinwpaw is my traumatized edgy bean so she may act a bit odd..)
"Oh. Okay," Lionpaw blinked, unsure of what to do next. Of course, he could try to go back to sleep; that was the most obvious option, but he wasn't sure if he'd be able to. What time was it? Was it still too early to start his day? The golden tom watched the other apprentice curiously. "Hey, I'm Lionpaw," he introduced himself amicably. "What's your name?"

(Lionpaw is an ex-loner. He's met/befriended a lot of odd cats; he won't mind.)
Have a wonderful day!
Old May 17th, 2020, 02:23 PM
Mysterious....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmkmb View Post
"Oh. Okay," Lionpaw blinked, unsure of what to do next. Of course, he could try to go back to sleep; that was the most obvious option, but he wasn't sure if he'd be able to. What time was it? Was it still too early to start his day? The golden tom watched the other apprentice curiously. "Hey, I'm Lionpaw," he introduced himself amicably. "What's your name?"

(Lionpaw is an ex-loner. He's met/befriended a lot of odd cats; he won't mind.)
"I'm.."she pause to yawn"..Pinepaw."
Why was this guy so nice to her? Did he want something. A small part of her mind whispered: What if you trusted him and he betrays you? She didn't care. Always expect the worst and you won't be disappointed...
Old May 17th, 2020, 02:32 PM
darkness begets light.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeleaf View Post
"I'm.."she pause to yawn"..Pinepaw."
Why was this guy so nice to her? Did he want something. A small part of her mind whispered: What if you trusted him and he betrays you? She didn't care. Always expect the worst and you won't be disappointed...
Pinepaw... Pinepaw, like the tree, the golden tom thought to himself once the molly answered. He knew the names of, what, three out of all the apprentices in the entire clan now, including himself? How many apprentices were there in ThunderClan? Certainly many more.

Lionpaw's head drooped, tucking his muzzle into the fur on his chest. The tom's eyelids fell, only halfway open. He was still tired; why in stars had he been woken up?
Have a wonderful day!
Closed Thread