Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by Madelaine
Today 08:31 AM
Hazel's Territory [OPEN]
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 08:30 AM
The Forest Roars
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 08:22 AM
Sunset Grove
by Ian
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 08:09 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 08:04 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 22nd, 2016, 11:05 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@Suspiciousmindz
Honeypaw padded out of the apprentice's den. Her pelt was smooth and it seemed to almost glint in the sunlight. The tabby apprentice had been cleaning her pelt earlier when she was back in the den, liked to look her best. Honeypaw looked down at her paws, noticing the ground was still slightly stained red. The battle that had happened a few days ago had still shocked and horrified her. She had earned herself a few scratches but there wasn't really anything more serious then that. The ginger tabby she cat shook away those negative thoughts out of her head. She had to think of the present and be the positive and happy she cat she was. Honeypaw walked over to the fresh kill pile, carefully picking through the choices, looking for something that would keep her energized yet still be small. She found a small squirrel and decided to take it. Honeypaw grabbed the squirrel in her mouth, being careful not to knock over anything in the pile, she started to walk over to a quiet spot away from the dens and bustling cats.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old December 22nd, 2016, 11:18 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post

@Empress Of Evil

After the battle, Cormorantstone hadn't felt more happier in her life, her talents, she had finally been able to use them and she did phenomenal in battle, not that she thought she wouldn't, but it was simply nice to be able to use her talents. It's not like Thunderclan was in a battle every other day, normally her strength went pretty much unused, unless there was a badger or a fox or a loner, but most of the time there wasn't.
Nonetheless, she hasn't been as aggressive since the day of the battle, in fact, she almost seemed cheerful as she went about daily life, though still she didn't speak much to others. She just.. Seemed happier.
Man, you should have seen those cats run squealing! And I hardly even got a scratch on me, it was great!
Thought the grey tabby as she settled down in a sun patch, near the middle of the clearing, having just returned from a border patrol and was now halfheartedly licking a paw, more caught up in her memories of the battle than really caring about cleaning herself. Then again, cleaning always seemed to come last, this burly she-cat could really care less about her looks, it was just something to do when you had nothing else to do. It's not like she had an apprentice to train or anything.
In the back of her mind she knew that life would calm down and everything would go back to normal, but for now, she could have her happiness and vividly remember the details of the battle. She could have that for now. Heck, she needed that. She hardly ever seemed happy aside from when she was allowed her violent ways.
Silvercloud walked out of the warriors den, her normal calm expression on her face once again. The recent battle had actually been able to make her have a strained and annoyed face on. The tabby she cat wasn't a fan of battles. She always thought that fighting physically was always so....violent. It just wasn't something that Silvercloud enjoyed. She preferred to use words over actions. She was sure that some other cats would've enjoyed all the fighting (Cormorantstone), but she really hadn't. Silvercloud started to walk towards the fresh kill pile. She suddenly noticed Cormorantstone sitting somewhat near it. She thought about ignoring the burly she cat and pretending she had never seen the she cat but decided against it. Who knew, maybe she could stir up Cormorantstone again.
"Cormorantstone", Silvercloud said, her expression was almost a stern one. Saying the she cats name was Silvercloud's way of greeting. Normally she would've given a dip of her head along with the 'greeting' but she wasn't keen on the idea of dipping her head in respect towards the brown tabby. The tabby walked passed Cormorantstone to reach the fresh kill pile. She quickly picked up a small mouse and walked back to a spot near Cormorantstone. Silvercloud didn't really plan on having a friendly conversation with the she cat. She was looking for someone to stir up and Cormorantstone just so happened to be there, so Silvercloud decided to use her to see what she could do.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old December 22nd, 2016, 11:38 PM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
Icekit was staring at iceclaws body a unreadable expression on her face cherrykit was crying redclaw was crying the most out of them for he had just lost the other half of him without iceclaw he felt incomplete just like he had when he had been stolen as a kit stoneheart sobbed as he licked the blood from iceclaws fur when iceclaws fur was clean the glare from the sinking sun made it glow
Dawnfrost leaned over to Redclaw and licked behind his ear to try and soothe him, before moving back to her kits.
Old December 23rd, 2016, 12:05 AM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Dawnfrost leaned over to Redclaw and licked behind his ear to try and soothe him, before moving back to her kits.
"I should've stepped in sooner i should've stopped him from fighting" redclaw moaned felxing his blood soaked red claws

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old December 23rd, 2016, 01:50 AM
slipping from existence

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Frosty
Juniperkit bounced out of the nursery, giggiling wildly, his mottled pelt fluffed up with excitement "Hemlockkit! Hurry up!" He called, turning his sightless green orbs in the direction of the nursery. The young tom lashed his tail and waited for his friend to come out, listening for the padding of her paws once she makes her way out of the den. The brown and golden tom sat himself down with a huff and began to flick a pebble back and fourth as he waited for the molly to come join him "Hemmy! Come on! We gotta make sure there's no evil cats anymore!" He yelped, then quickly gasped "Do you think we'll see a Skyclan warrior?" He asked, excitement evident in his voice as he shot up and began to bounce around, almost tripping over a branch.
Juniperkit could still smell the iron that hung in the air, the metalic taste stung bis mouth everytime he began to speak 'For once, i'm acually happy I can't see anything....if there's this strong of a smell in the air.....' he thought to himself as his pale green eyes looked in the direction of the warriors den, thinking he was looking in the direction of the territory "I wonder why Ratnight stepped down....wasn't he the true leader?" He asked, not aware of the fact that the previous leader was the true leader of thunderclan, but was sadly forced to resign once he was threatned. The young kit didn't quite get the fact that Ratnight was evil, he just thought that that's what leaders do.
Hemlockkit's voice sounded from the nursery . "I'll be there in a second juniperkit!" She called . A few moments later a small white , blue eyed molly stumbled clumsily from the entrance of the nursery and after the tom kit. She tripped over her feet a few times before finally losing complete balance and just narrowly avoiding juniperkit as the fluffy white kit body flung itself to the ground with a soft
thud.
With a soft groan immediately followed by a giggle Hemlockkit pulled herself to her feet and sprang over to the tom . "see juniper? I told you I would only be a second ". Her left ear gave a soft flick as she gently pawed at his nose with a small and delicate paw and another giggle.
It felt good to the small kit to know that her best friend was now beside her and away from the paws of others. She couldn't help but always feel in some kind of danger and their current after situation only encouraged these feelings . " I hope we don't see a warrior. I honestly wouldn't like to see any other clan cats at the moment. That partially goes for our own clan as well. Anyone could do anything at any moment " the molly answered , her blue orbs flickering at the thought. She knew she was just scaring herself , but in the depths of her intelligent mind she still couldn't shake the horrible feeling.
Moving on to juniperkits second comment she began her answer with a slight shiver. "I don't know Juni. Its all so confusing , especially when no one bothers giving a kit five seconds to explain it . we may be younger than many of the other cats, but that doesn't mean we don't deserve to know, correct?" She asked, sitting and placing her paws on top of one another and switching the arrangement every few moments as she waited for a reply .
Old December 23rd, 2016, 10:26 AM

My Mood: Relaxed

(I am new at this hope I am doing it right)
Feathercloud stepped out of her den , as she took a second to enjoy the day.
She shook off her fur.
"Hello?" She called scanning the clearing,"Any cat there?"
While she waited for a reply she groomed her silver fur.
Old December 23rd, 2016, 11:03 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Silvercloud walked out of the warriors den, her normal calm expression on her face once again. The recent battle had actually been able to make her have a strained and annoyed face on. The tabby she cat wasn't a fan of battles. She always thought that fighting physically was always so....violent. It just wasn't something that Silvercloud enjoyed. She preferred to use words over actions. She was sure that some other cats would've enjoyed all the fighting (Cormorantstone), but she really hadn't. Silvercloud started to walk towards the fresh kill pile. She suddenly noticed Cormorantstone sitting somewhat near it. She thought about ignoring the burly she cat and pretending she had never seen the she cat but decided against it. Who knew, maybe she could stir up Cormorantstone again.
"Cormorantstone", Silvercloud said, her expression was almost a stern one. Saying the she cats name was Silvercloud's way of greeting. Normally she would've given a dip of her head along with the 'greeting' but she wasn't keen on the idea of dipping her head in respect towards the brown tabby. The tabby walked passed Cormorantstone to reach the fresh kill pile. She quickly picked up a small mouse and walked back to a spot near Cormorantstone. Silvercloud didn't really plan on having a friendly conversation with the she cat. She was looking for someone to stir up and Cormorantstone just so happened to be there, so Silvercloud decided to use her to see what she could do.
In the middle of more or less absentmindedly cleaning her paw, she heard a rather familiar voice utter her name, a voice that she didn't particularly like, but she wasn't going to let that prissy, better-than-everyone she cat ruin her overly good mood. So instead of taking offense to the lack of respect in the she-cats greeting, she simply ignored it and returned the greeting. "Silvercloud." As usual, the grey tabby's voice was gravely and far from smooth and nice, perhaps even more cracked now since all of the yowling she did in the liberation battle. Her yellow gaze focused on the other female as she reached the fresh kill pile and pulled out a mouse, the burly she-cat merely flicking her tail. She had already eaten this morning, gone hunting and went on a border patrol, and what had Silvercloud done? Woke up and got something to eat. Shows you how good of a warrior she is. She sneered in her mind, but she showed nothing of it on her outward demeanor.
"How did you fair in the battle? Because I sure did have fun!" There was no ill intent in the she-cat's voice at the moment, she truly did seem to be genuine, her eyes even alight with a bit of happiness as she glanced over at the other, in a much better mood than their last meeting. But I bet she's going to try and find a way to ruin it isn't she? Hmph. I don't care, if she upsets me then I'll take her down, maybe then she'll learn her lesson, she got lucky last time that I pulled back before we actually fought.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 23rd, 2016, 12:22 PM

@Duskflight
Meadowleaf walked into the clearing with a vole in her jaws. She placed it gently on the fresh kill pile. She padded over to the warrior's den and laid down just outside of it. Meadowleaf watch the clan, seeing kits playing and patrols coming in and out of camp. All though the camp was busy with activity, Meadowleaf could it rather relaxing. Her fluffy fur soaked up the sun, making her warmer. It was all so perfect. Except for one thing. She was all alone. There were cat all around her, but nobody was really talking to her. Queens and their mates were enjoying this day with their kits, the other warriors were going on patrols or talking with their friends. When Meadowleaf was an apprentice, she focused too much on becoming a warrior that she never really made any friends. But she wasn't going to let that ruin such a beautiful day. So she continued to lay in the clearing, watching the camp and letting her fur soak up the warm sun.
Kittypet: Gemini
Windclan: Batwhisker, Heatherpaw, Bramblepaw
Thunderclan: Meadowleaf
Shadowclan: Aspenpetal
Cat Biographies
All my characters except for Gemini are open to rp and need family, friends, enemies, ect. If you want to apply then pm me.
Old December 23rd, 2016, 12:45 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshtonTheRavenclaw View Post
@Duskflight
Meadowleaf walked into the clearing with a vole in her jaws. She placed it gently on the fresh kill pile. She padded over to the warrior's den and laid down just outside of it. Meadowleaf watch the clan, seeing kits playing and patrols coming in and out of camp. All though the camp was busy with activity, Meadowleaf could it rather relaxing. Her fluffy fur soaked up the sun, making her warmer. It was all so perfect. Except for one thing. She was all alone. There were cat all around her, but nobody was really talking to her. Queens and their mates were enjoying this day with their kits, the other warriors were going on patrols or talking with their friends. When Meadowleaf was an apprentice, she focused too much on becoming a warrior that she never really made any friends. But she wasn't going to let that ruin such a beautiful day. So she continued to lay in the clearing, watching the camp and letting her fur soak up the warm sun.
A particular grey tabby came padding back into camp with a very scrawny looking squirrel hanging from her jaws, a stony look in her eyes as she made her way to the fresh kill pile, those large muscles that covered her rippled beneath that grey tabby pelt of hers, giving her a silent sense of power, a quiet sense that you shouldn't mess with her, and normally, no cat did. They knew that she was quite possibly one of the strongest and most aggressive females of Thunderclan, and made sure to steer clear of her. And if she didn't have a chance to prove herself before, she certainly did in battle. The burly she-cat had hardly even gotten a scratch on her and had driven away every single cat she encountered whilst fighting, and really, it had put the she-cat in a particularly good mood after the past couple of days since the liberation, but slowly, that happy feeling was fading, things were calming down again and Cormorantstone didn't like it one bit.
Slowly the she-cat dipped her head and let the skinny squirrel that was more fur than meat drop into the pile before heaving out a breath and glancing around before moving to settle not too far from Meadowleaf, not bothering to say anything to the other cat because she simply had nothing to say and she didn't like talking to others much anyways. Not unless they were looking for a fight, in which she would happily partake in. Boredly, the grey tabby began to wash a paw, almost seeming to completely ignore the other female.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 23rd, 2016, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
A particular grey tabby came padding back into camp with a very scrawny looking squirrel hanging from her jaws, a stony look in her eyes as she made her way to the fresh kill pile, those large muscles that covered her rippled beneath that grey tabby pelt of hers, giving her a silent sense of power, a quiet sense that you shouldn't mess with her, and normally, no cat did. They knew that she was quite possibly one of the strongest and most aggressive females of Thunderclan, and made sure to steer clear of her. And if she didn't have a chance to prove herself before, she certainly did in battle. The burly she-cat had hardly even gotten a scratch on her and had driven away every single cat she encountered whilst fighting, and really, it had put the she-cat in a particularly good mood after the past couple of days since the liberation, but slowly, that happy feeling was fading, things were calming down again and Cormorantstone didn't like it one bit.
Slowly the she-cat dipped her head and let the skinny squirrel that was more fur than meat drop into the pile before heaving out a breath and glancing around before moving to settle not too far from Meadowleaf, not bothering to say anything to the other cat because she simply had nothing to say and she didn't like talking to others much anyways. Not unless they were looking for a fight, in which she would happily partake in. Boredly, the grey tabby began to wash a paw, almost seeming to completely ignore the other female.
Meadowleaf looked at Cormorantstone, wondering if she should attempt to talk to the grey tabby she-cat. What's the worst she could do? We're clanmates, she shouldn't be mean to me unless I upset her. She thought, and decided that talking to the strong warrior would be better than sitting alone all day. She sat up, facing Cormorantstone. "Hi! I'm Meadowleaf! I don't believe we've met." She introduced herself in her normal friendly and happy voice. The orange and white she-cat swished her tail neatly around her paws. Her bright green eyes sparkled happily. Meadowleaf hoped that Cormorantstone would want to talk to her, even though she knew that she probably wouldn't. Most cats didn't like how much energy and positivity she had most of the time. They had thought that she would never take anything seriously, but they hadn't stuck around long enough for them to get to know her. She looked at Cormorantstone without showing her feelings of sadness and disappointment that she knew might come. But maybe she will be different. Meadowleaf thought hopefully.
Kittypet: Gemini
Windclan: Batwhisker, Heatherpaw, Bramblepaw
Thunderclan: Meadowleaf
Shadowclan: Aspenpetal
Cat Biographies
All my characters except for Gemini are open to rp and need family, friends, enemies, ect. If you want to apply then pm me.
Closed Thread