Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Ok
(U wanna post)

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old February 21st, 2017, 06:19 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Sure)

Character Site

Old February 21st, 2017, 06:26 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Snowfeather padded through the territory. Soon she ended up near the border. She spotted Heatherkit talking to a apprentice. She padded over to them. "Heatherkit," Snowfeather began. "What are you doing out of camp?"

Character Site

Old February 21st, 2017, 06:33 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Stride imitated her, tilting his head to one side as she did. he was't exactly sure why he did that, he just did. Flicking the tip of his tail, the young loner examined the ginger and white Clan cat. He was't used to being around other cats, at least, not as much as he used to be. But he was very social for a loner, and preferred company over being alone, unlike many of the cats he'd met before. "Oh." he said, not really understanding what she'd meant. "Bad leaders? Like... Cats put in charge, but weren't good at leading others..? Or different?" Stride asked, wondering what she had meant by "bad leaders".
"No, they were actually a bit too good at leading others..." she said. The orange-and-white she-cat let out a sigh. There was no use hiding it anymore. "They were cats that took over the clans for their own evil purposes," she blurted. She shrugged. Maybe he'd be more wary of strange cats from then on now that she had warned him. "Have you thought about maybe joining Thunderclan?" she asked randomly. "The evil leaders are gone now. My mentor said that I'm ready for my warrior name, so I'm just waiting on Gyrestar now. Maybe I could be your mentor," she said, laughing at the thought. She knew she wouldn't get to be anyone's mentor for a while yet, or so she thought.
Old February 21st, 2017, 09:30 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyfoot⚜ View Post
Swoosh. Wind blew against Raggedfur's long pelt as he stepped into the training cave. His fur was now plastered against his skin. Water was falling from the sky, it was raining. He sat down to give his chest fur a quick lick, and let his muscles relax, as they were tense from shivering in the cold. He finally looked up and moved his eyes to the entrance of the cave. His apprentice would be coming soon. He didn't know why he wanted to have an apprentice in the first place. He now felt as if he wasn't capable to train an apprentice to it's fullest to become a warrior. Raggedfur didn't know why he was doubting his self now. This is what he wanted, right? He shook his head to clear his mind. Of course this was what he wanted. This would even give him the chance to be deputy. Thud. His flank slammed against the ground. He noticed he was at the other side of the cave. He must've been pacing again and his claw hooked on a root. He quickly got up. He didn't want to risk anyone seeing him. He padded back to the other side of the cave. He just now realized the crisp air, and the different scent in the cave. He settled himself down again, and began watching the entrance, waiting for his new apprentice to arrive.

@Pathos
A gentle swish of the branches and leaves hanging above a large apprentice made way for a flood of rain to come pouring through, soaking the she-cat and ruining her pelt that had been cleaned just before she had made her way out of the camp. Laurelpaw had barely managed to avoid getting wet by ducking beneath the undergrowth, but even that hadn't done much. Feeling the weight on her pelt grow with water each step, she only hoped that she would reach the cave soon. The miserable downpour did not put as much of a damper on her mood as it seemed, however. Soon, she'd be nice and dry with her mentor, Raggedfur, in the training cave. Sighing, she trotted onwards, wondering why the journey was taking much longer than it usually did; she supposed it had to do with the rain, seeming as if it were slowing time down to a near halt and forcing her to take much longer to get to her destination. Once the opening to the cave had come into view—Thank StarClan, I wasn't going in the wrong direction!—she bounded towards it and ducked inside.

Eyes adjusting to the dimmer light, she focused on her mentor, standing near one side of the cave. "Ah. Raggedfur," she meowed, a gentle purr coursing through her body as she spoke his name. "I hope you haven't been waiting for too long. Sorry if I caused any trouble by being a little late." Laurelpaw shook her fur out, spraying water in every direction, and of course, she gave him a sheepish glance for that unplanned action. "What will we be learning today?" In a murmur, she added, "Defense, I hope?" She had never been the best at offense, and yet she never wanted to be very good, as fighting was partially against her moral code. She never liked it much. Defense, however, was something she was rather good at. Not the best by a long shot, but she was getting there. Despite not having a fondness for fighting, she hoped to be ready to defend someone at the cost of her life in a heartbeat.

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; February 21st, 2017 at 09:30 PM.
Old February 21st, 2017, 09:34 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post

"No, they were actually a bit too good at leading others..." she said. The orange-and-white she-cat let out a sigh. There was no use hiding it anymore. "They were cats that took over the clans for their own evil purposes," she blurted. She shrugged. Maybe he'd be more wary of strange cats from then on now that she had warned him. "Have you thought about maybe joining Thunderclan?" she asked randomly. "The evil leaders are gone now. My mentor said that I'm ready for my warrior name, so I'm just waiting on Gyrestar now. Maybe I could be your mentor," she said, laughing at the thought. She knew she wouldn't get to be anyone's mentor for a while yet, or so she thought.
Stride listened intently as the molly spoke, a bit shocked by her answer. He realized that that was the reason other cats had cautioned him about the treacheries of Clan-ers, and how dangerous and evil Clans were. Of course, he had never really believed those tales, but now he knew that they were true at the time, but supposedly not anymore. “That's good. But what's a mentor? And a warrior name?” he couldn't help but asked, as the way she put them, they seemed like something very important. He listened to the rest of what she had to say, but scuffled his paws nervously. “Well… no. I'm not sure about Clans yet. Too much I don't know, a lot to figure out.” the tomcat replied, standing up and gazing around, careful to hide his scar and his limp.
Old February 23rd, 2017, 05:43 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Good luck." He purred with amusement as the four cats circled each other, eyes narrowed, muscles tensed and ready to leap into action at the last minute.
Redclaw was the first to strike he leaped into the space between the two apprentices batting away icepaw with a well placed blow to the side then his hind legs flicked out catching cherrypaws side and also sending her rolling both apprentices got up and leaped at him he ducked under them and pushed away as the slammed into each other and fell they got up again and shook their fur redclaw was licking a paw and drawing it over his face when the apprentices got back into crouch he lowered his paw and looked at them "still want some more" he said

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me

Last edited by Drago Victinius Bloodward; February 28th, 2017 at 02:01 PM.
Old February 24th, 2017, 06:33 AM
tired individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfybro View Post
"Like I've said,I'm really glad I get to take you out today,perhaps more often," the warrior suggested. She wouldn't mind going on often tree climbs with Cloudedsky,the thought made her heart a little giddy on the inside at the thought. Her ears twitched at her question,her green eyes scanned the trees as she thought. "Darker tree are more likely to be wet or have rotten bark which will make you fall in an instant, and are unsafe to climb." she explained briefly,though she was sure her tree facts were probably boring her,"The ones with lighter bark are more likely to hold you. The thicker the better,means better branches."
Cloudedsky smiled as the larger she-cat mentioned being glad that she could take Cloudedsky out more often, and the statement had her oelt heating up. As Briarbranch explained about trees and which ones were good for climbing and which were not, she listened intently. Her full attention was on the thick pelted tabby And she listened closely, taking in the information and making notes of it in her mind. "Rotton or wet bark...." She quietly repeated to herself, naking a bote of that as well. If she was to climb more often, she'd have to know this stuff. "Thanks for explaining, Briarbranch," she purred, "I'll be sure to remember it!"
Old February 24th, 2017, 07:01 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post

Cloudedsky smiled as the larger she-cat mentioned being glad that she could take Cloudedsky out more often, and the statement had her oelt heating up. As Briarbranch explained about trees and which ones were good for climbing and which were not, she listened intently. Her full attention was on the thick pelted tabby And she listened closely, taking in the information and making notes of it in her mind. "Rotton or wet bark...." She quietly repeated to herself, naking a bote of that as well. If she was to climb more often, she'd have to know this stuff. "Thanks for explaining, Briarbranch," she purred, "I'll be sure to remember it!"
"No problem," the warrior smiled. The leaf-bare winds ruffled her long fur a bit. She had so much chest fur,which only made her size appear big when blown out of place a bit. Her green eyes scanned the forest,looking for a safe enough tree for them to climb. She wouldn't want to pick the wrong tree and have something happen,much less to Cloudedsky but her declare to catch her still stood. "I think this one looks good," she padded over to a thick tree,there was no sign of his being wet or rotten,the bark light and dried out due to the dry winter air. It was thick enough for climbing,not a flimsy tree that would tip under their weight. "Would you like to climb up first?"
Old February 25th, 2017, 09:57 PM
yeehaw

Cedarsun limped his way out of camp and into the ThunderClan woods. His joints ached with age, even so, he was off hunting. The wind ruffled his long ear fur. He yawned, before he began scenting the air. He smelled a wren not too far off and he limped closer. He stiffly entered a hunting crouch, prowling towards the brown bird. He bunched his muscles and leaped, landing on the bird, snapping it's neck with the force of his paws.