Last post by occultation
Today 04:57 PM

Old May 21st, 2017, 04:48 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
Wolfglare watched Smokepaw carefully as he stalked the sparrow. He watched his crouch, the way he scented the air, everything. As Smokepaw came padding back, the sparrow held in his mouth proudly, Wolglare let a small, proud smile pass to his lips. "You did pretty well, honestly." Wolfglare meowed, but of course he had to be completely honest. "But you need to learn how to use the winds to your advantage. As well as being able to differentiate the different scents." Wolfglare instructed, flicking his fluffy black and gray tail. "So close your eyes. Hone in on one specific scent." Wolfglare started to pad away, and as he did so, called back to Smokepaw. "See if you can follow my trail." Wolfglare then disappeared into the gloomy forest. He padded one way for a while, then the other way, then did a small double back. He made his trail hard, but not too hard, because he knew Smokepaw was still young.

The apprentice did as he was told, closing his eyes and trying to find Wolfglare's scent. It was a scent he had known ever since he was very, very young. It was a scent that should be perfectly familiar to him... and yet at the same time, Smokepaw wasn't sure if he knew exactly where it was coming from. Hone in on one specific scent. He stood there for another minute, his expression concentrated and worried, brow furrowed in confusion and his muscles tense with the effort and strain of trying to do this. His training was almost over! This shouldn't be so difficult. What was going on with him... was he sick or something? Sighing, the young tom's tail flicked with annoyance as he opened his eyes. He could smell Wolfglare. He knew where the scent trail was.

So far, so good. But, something always went wrong for Smokepaw. Whether he was a jinx or just plain clumsy, he'd found himself getting into more and more trouble these days. To be honest it was more of an annoyance then anything else. But, he hated it at the same time. He followed the scent trail, draining everything else but that from his mind. All the other scents and sounds of the forest seemed to dim as he focused on that one. I'm doing it! The black and grey apprentice thought in delight. This wasn't that hard for an apprentice his age. So it wasn't too much of a victory, but he was over-excited about it all the same.

The double back take completely lost Smokepaw-- and he stopped, the tip of his tail twitching at rapid paces. If this had actually been an enemy cat, they would have lost him by now. He would be following some other trail. It had just disappeared. This time, his concentration wavered and he stopped, thinking along the lines of what might have happened. Maybe he should try looking at the bigger picture now? The other scents and sounds flooded in, overwhelming him momentarily, before Smokepaw realized something: his brother's scent was still strong. It surprised him, but he realized this had been the right thing to do. All there was left was to find him. Padding back along the trail, Smokepaw stopped every few feet-- just to see if Wolflgare had, in fact, doubled back and was now going somewhere off the original one. And at last, he figured out where to go. He just continued following the scent trail.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old May 21st, 2017, 05:52 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeeet View Post
[Huh where'd my post go? Im a noob...]
(( I saw your post just fine ^_^
Maybe it's you being new and all,
I believe that the mods do something to make new members not see their posts for awhile.
You'll be able to see them soon if you post a little more, hopefully anyways ^_^ ))
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
As Bella was batted away, her ears slightly lowered, she met his gaze and got to her paws, gazing at him. She was honestly surprised as he said that this was good, her ears perking as he spoke. "Uhh, could you show me the size thing, I don't really understand how going under another cat can help me take them out... It even gives them a better chance of getting me..." She said thoughtfully, normally, when she was a kit, she always tried to attack from under when she played with her siblings, but always found herself held down by them. Her yellow hues meeting the deputy's once again, she stood far enough, if this was a training, she wouldn't stay too close. "A-Also, before we start, do we use claws or not? I-I just don't want to hurt you so I'm making sure." She said rather shakily, it was indeed true, why would she want to injure the tom who was showing her so much of the place- she just couldn't. "Well, the thing is that I need someone to practice with, and you're the only cat I know in the forest right now." The pretty calico said softly, she wasn't forcing him to train her, she was just saying that he was her only option.
"Well, that would be slightly difficult," Goldeneye mumbled, "I'll tell you an example instead," he said awkwardly. "Say you're facing a cat about, maybe... my size," He started out, seeing how he was taller than Bella. "You could dart under me as fast as possible, and then turn around quickly, and attack my back legs," he said, "Hopefully, you'll strike the joint in the back of the cat's leg, taking the leg out from under them." He was now awkwardly explaining, as it was hard to say anything, when he had been the larger cat in these situations. "Then you could pin them down, like you just did to me, and, hopefully, that will be enough to scare them back to their clan, if not, then you'll just have to use another move," he smiled at her once again, his golden and green eyes meeting both of hers.

Upon hearing her second question, Goldeneye quickly shook his head, "Never," he said quickly. "The only time you should have to use your claws is when fighting another cat that well...is attacking you," he explained quickly. "When training, we don't do that, as that would give Daypaw probably a lot more work with treating cats, both apprentices and mentors," he laughed softly, "Trust me, when training with a mentor, you'll hopefully never get hurt, you might pull a muscle at some point, that's normal, but a mentor will never hurt you on purpose." He reassured her, the deputy looking around, before looking back at Bella again, hoping that he had reassured the small she-cat.
Old May 21st, 2017, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

(( I saw your post just fine ^_^
Maybe it's you being new and all,
I believe that the mods do something to make new members not see their posts for awhile.
You'll be able to see them soon if you post a little more, hopefully anyways ^_^ ))

"Well, that would be slightly difficult," Goldeneye mumbled, "I'll tell you an example instead," he said awkwardly. "Say you're facing a cat about, maybe... my size," He started out, seeing how he was taller than Bella. "You could dart under me as fast as possible, and then turn around quickly, and attack my back legs," he said, "Hopefully, you'll strike the joint in the back of the cat's leg, taking the leg out from under them." He was now awkwardly explaining, as it was hard to say anything, when he had been the larger cat in these situations. "Then you could pin them down, like you just did to me, and, hopefully, that will be enough to scare them back to their clan, if not, then you'll just have to use another move," he smiled at her once again, his golden and green eyes meeting both of hers.

Upon hearing her second question, Goldeneye quickly shook his head, "Never," he said quickly. "The only time you should have to use your claws is when fighting another cat that well...is attacking you," he explained quickly. "When training, we don't do that, as that would give Daypaw probably a lot more work with treating cats, both apprentices and mentors," he laughed softly, "Trust me, when training with a mentor, you'll hopefully never get hurt, you might pull a muscle at some point, that's normal, but a mentor will never hurt you on purpose." He reassured her, the deputy looking around, before looking back at Bella again, hoping that he had reassured the small she-cat.
The calico nodded at the tom's explanation, but the joint? She padded around the tom and tried to look for it. "That?" Bella finally asked, placing her paw behind his knee. "That sounds kind of easy to be honest." She mewed and stroked his leg with her tail, her head slightly cocked to the side, she did look pretty cute, walking back in front of him as he started answering her second question, she gave him a smile, though, the distance separating the two now was almost non-existant, she was definitively close to him, her gaze meeting his.

"Good, I'm glad we don't have to use claws, I would've never even dared to hurt you..." The small she-cat purred, placing a paw on his chest and giggling a tad, though, she was interested by the mentor/apprentice thing he had talked about. "Uh... I know this might be weird to ask, considering you're from a clan and I am not... But... C-Could you be my mentor?" She asked rather shyly, she had never thought about the trouble he could get in if his clan found out that she was with him, what could happen? She sure didn't know. "B-Because, maybe I could join later on? T-That's only if your clan can take me in." She added nervously, her pelt heating up badly.

(I know exactlu what I'll do when she'll leave ^^)
Old May 21st, 2017, 06:26 PM

My Mood: Bored

Trinity left behind several carcasses of her prey items, and still, in her fault, could not stop eating. Eventually, she stumbled uppon a blackbird.She readied herself, and lept awkwardly into the air, but crashed side first onto the blackbird. She was about to deliverthe bite to end the bird's thrashing, but it pecked her in the eye, causing her to screech a horrific sound before slicing the bird across the face.
"Why you piece of stinking horrid fox-dung!"
She hadn't realized she hissed out loud.
Old May 21st, 2017, 06:32 PM
Everything Stays~

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Nightpaw was really enjoying the time he had with Eclipsepaw right now, she was just so beautiful... Well, for him that is, he breathed in her scent his ears twitching slightly, he honestly didn't know what to do either. "Maybe we could just stay here... Like that, I honestly love just sitting here with you." The apprentice admitted, he licked the top of her head as she listened to his heart beat, his fluffy tail slowly enough found it's way around her and held her close as he buried his muzzle in her tortoiseshell fur and simply sat there with her, his smile as big as ever. "If another cat sees us... What do we do?" He asked.
(SORRY THIS IS EXTREMELY LATE.)
The apprentice looked around or as much as she could at least "i don't think any cat will come out towards us, but if they do don't worry too much im sure we can explain." she said her voice quiet now it had began to worry her what would cats think of someone like me with Nightpaw? Maybe they'll think badly of him....He would lose all his friends...because of Me she took a deep breath a feeling of guilt rising within her No she was always thinking of only her not willing to trust another with her heart not until now for Nightpaw she would have to start letting him closer to her, not physically but mentally one step was telling her problem thats done so..the next one...well she was unsure...Maybe it was to work through the problem? how would they even do that? He didn't understand what she saw those Things whatever they were he could not see them, giving her head a small shake she looked back up at the tom "to be exact I don't care if they see us." she said a small grin forming on her muzzle she had to be strong Eclipsepaw had to for Nightpaw closing eyes she let out the breath the guilt the pain the worries she had let them go let herself relax be calm It won't last long that one voice in her head the only thing that ever stopped her she tried her best to block it out but she could feel it like it was actually behind her staring at her it was just her imagination she knew that but..it felt so real...everytime it talked she could feel its presence with her..did they want her to lose her sanity?....
(I have been super stressed out lately so i havent been able to reply im soooo sorry! ;w; )
| WIP Character Site!|

Last edited by ~Masked~; May 21st, 2017 at 06:37 PM.
Old May 21st, 2017, 06:40 PM

Quote:
The calico nodded at the tom's explanation, but the joint? She padded around the tom and tried to look for it. "That?" Bella finally asked, placing her paw behind his knee. "That sounds kind of easy to be honest." She mewed and stroked his leg with her tail, her head slightly cocked to the side, she did look pretty cute, walking back in front of him as he started answering her second question, she gave him a smile, though, the distance separating the two now was almost non-existant, she was definitively close to him, her gaze meeting his.

"Good, I'm glad we don't have to use claws, I would've never even dared to hurt you..." The small she-cat purred, placing a paw on his chest and giggling a tad, though, she was interested by the mentor/apprentice thing he had talked about. "Uh... I know this might be weird to ask, considering you're from a clan and I am not... But... C-Could you be my mentor?" She asked rather shyly, she had never thought about the trouble he could get in if his clan found out that she was with him, what could happen? She sure didn't know. "B-Because, maybe I could join later on? T-That's only if your clan can take me in." She added nervously, her pelt heating up badly.

(I know exactlu what I'll do when she'll leave ^^)
"Yes, right there," Goldeneye nodded, he was trying so hard not to blush now. She was cute. And, for one reason or another, he was falling for her, forcing himself to not think about it, as, for now, Bella would be his apprentice, and he didn't know for sure, but he didn't think you were supposed to fall in love with your apprentice. Just think of her as that for now Golden-your apprentice he told himself, just smiling at the she-cat, he didn't want to get in trouble, so he was just quiet for now, he didn't even know if the she-cat had feelings for him, so he said nothing, listening to her second question instead, just to distract himself a bit.

He chuckled, hearing what she said, being caught off at first by her paw on his chest, now happy that his dark fur hid his furious blush, just smiling now. "I'd be willing to be your mentor, of course!" He said, smiling warmly at the she-cat, "And I bet you'll be allowed to join if you get really good, which is definitely going to happen!" He said happily, still smiling at Bella, "You'll just have to talk with Halestar," he said, shrugging. "Anyhow, do you want to work on the move?" He asked, thinking that they could sort out the joining ShadowClan thing later, just focusing on training Bella now, as he now thought of her as his apprentice, smiling at the smaller she-cat once again.

(( Oooh, I can't wait ^_^ ))
Old May 21st, 2017, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonHeart & Friends View Post
(SORRY THIS IS EXTREMELY LATE.)
The apprentice looked around or as much as she could at least "i don't think any cat will come out towards us, but if they do don't worry too much im sure we can explain." she said her voice quiet now it had began to worry her what would cats think of someone like me with Nightpaw? Maybe they'll think badly of him....He would lose all his friends...because of Me she took a deep breath a feeling of guilt rising within her No she was always thinking of only her not willing to trust another with her heart not until now for Nightpaw she would have to start letting him closer to her, not physically but mentally one step was telling her problem thats done so..the next one...well she was unsure...Maybe it was to work through the problem? how would they even do that? He didn't understand what she saw those Things whatever they were he could not see them, giving her head a small shake she looked back up at the tom "to be exact I don't care if they see us." she said a small grin forming on her muzzle she had to be strong Eclipsepaw had to for Nightpaw closing eyes she let out the breath the guilt the pain the worries she had let them go let herself relax be calm It won't last long that one voice in her head the only thing that ever stopped her she tried her best to block it out but she could feel it like it was actually behind her staring at her it was just her imagination she knew that but..it felt so real...everytime it talked she could feel its presence with her..did they want her to lose her sanity?....
(I have been super stressed out lately so i havent been able to reply im soooo sorry! ;w; )
(It's all good ^^)

Nightpaw gazed around as well, he honestly knew they were gonna be in trouble if someone found out about them, he just tried his best not to think about it, there was also the fact that Eclipsepaw saw some weird shadow cat things, whatever was haunting her, and he knew he couldn't do anything about them, he wasn't in her head after all... "I don't care either, maybe they just don't want you to be happy, but if you become happy, they'll probably leave, that'd be nice and for all I know and care about, those things can go to the Dark Forest and stay there." The apprentice mewed, wrapping his tail protectively around the she-cat. "Because I'll be here to protect you, no matter what." He promissed, and this was sincere. "I promise to StarClan that I'll always be there for you, Nightpaw." He then added softly and started licking her muzzle affectionaly.
Old May 21st, 2017, 07:11 PM
Everything Stays~

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
(It's all good ^^)

Nightpaw gazed around as well, he honestly knew they were gonna be in trouble if someone found out about them, he just tried his best not to think about it, there was also the fact that Eclipsepaw saw some weird shadow cat things, whatever was haunting her, and he knew he couldn't do anything about them, he wasn't in her head after all... "I don't care either, maybe they just don't want you to be happy, but if you become happy, they'll probably leave, that'd be nice and for all I know and care about, those things can go to the Dark Forest and stay there." The apprentice mewed, wrapping his tail protectively around the she-cat. "Because I'll be here to protect you, no matter what." He promised, and this was sincere. "I promise to StarClan that I'll always be there for you, Nightpaw." He then added softly and started licking her muzzle affectionately.
( ^^; thanks)
Eclipsepaw cocked her head to the side a little "The dark forest?" she said curiously almost sounding like a kit which wasn't that surprising due to her playful nature and small size she almost looked like a kit well a bit bigger than a normal kit she stared at her paws thoughtfully wondering what the 'Dark Forest' is, she swore she had heard of that before she couldn't remember when maybe when she was a kit..? "Oh yeah!" she said suddenly her mind giving her a sharp reminder of it "When we were in the nursery, one of the apprentices came and told us about it all the other kits looked so scared but i found it quite cool! its like where all those bad cats go right? like...hm..well i'm not sure who but i'm sure there are some in there! maybe that apprentice that stole my moss ball when i was kit he was so mean! "she rambled on but stopped realizing Nightpaw was probably confused giving a small nervous giggle her cheeks heating up a bit "S-Sorry...I was rambling again.." she didn't frown but gave a silly smile at him, then realizing he was trying to be sweet she added "I know you will protect me, but don't think I won't protect you I will always protect you even if it costs my own life." she said nuzzling into his soft fur.
| WIP Character Site!|

Last edited by ~Masked~; May 21st, 2017 at 07:12 PM.
Old May 21st, 2017, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

"Yes, right there," Goldeneye nodded, he was trying so hard not to blush now. She was cute. And, for one reason or another, he was falling for her, forcing himself to not think about it, as, for now, Bella would be his apprentice, and he didn't know for sure, but he didn't think you were supposed to fall in love with your apprentice. Just think of her as that for now Golden-your apprentice he told himself, just smiling at the she-cat, he didn't want to get in trouble, so he was just quiet for now, he didn't even know if the she-cat had feelings for him, so he said nothing, listening to her second question instead, just to distract himself a bit.

He chuckled, hearing what she said, being caught off at first by her paw on his chest, now happy that his dark fur hid his furious blush, just smiling now. "I'd be willing to be your mentor, of course!" He said, smiling warmly at the she-cat, "And I bet you'll be allowed to join if you get really good, which is definitely going to happen!" He said happily, still smiling at Bella, "You'll just have to talk with Halestar," he said, shrugging. "Anyhow, do you want to work on the move?" He asked, thinking that they could sort out the joining ShadowClan thing later, just focusing on training Bella now, as he now thought of her as his apprentice, smiling at the smaller she-cat once again.

(( Oooh, I can't wait ^_^ ))
(Believe me, he'll fall for her straight when it'll happen :3)

Bella was actually quite happy that she had managed to find the joint he had been speaking of in a single try, she couldn't help but smile at his next statement, even though she wasn't a part of the clan, the tom would take her under his wing as his apprentice, she almost pounced on him due to how happy she was, even though she couldn't physically see him blushing, she could easily sense that the tom had grown warmer, though she didn't want to mention it, she gave a nod. "Well, I have no doubt that it'll happen considering I probably have the best mentor your clan has to offer, I'm pretty sure you were made deputy for a reason, a rank is earned, like in a twolegs life, there are those powerful twolegs that own countries and everything, they earn it because other twolegs vote for them, from what I've been told." She mewed and gave another nod afterwards. "Yes, I'm ready!" The calico purred and got into position, her claws still sheated. Her smile growing even wider as she saw that the tom was there to help her getting into the wild life, and he couldn't understand how thankful she was, though, one day, she promissed herself that she would show him.
Old May 21st, 2017, 07:43 PM

Quote:
(Believe me, he'll fall for her straight when it'll happen :3)

Bella was actually quite happy that she had managed to find the joint he had been speaking of in a single try, she couldn't help but smile at his next statement, even though she wasn't a part of the clan, the tom would take her under his wing as his apprentice, she almost pounced on him due to how happy she was, even though she couldn't physically see him blushing, she could easily sense that the tom had grown warmer, though she didn't want to mention it, she gave a nod. "Well, I have no doubt that it'll happen considering I probably have the best mentor your clan has to offer, I'm pretty sure you were made deputy for a reason, a rank is earned, like in a twolegs life, there are those powerful twolegs that own countries and everything, they earn it because other twolegs vote for them, from what I've been told." She mewed and gave another nod afterwards. "Yes, I'm ready!" The calico purred and got into position, her claws still sheated. Her smile growing even wider as she saw that the tom was there to help her getting into the wild life, and he couldn't understand how thankful she was, though, one day, she promissed herself that she would show him.
(( Oooh Jeez xD ))

Goldeneye laughed, not knowing exactly what to say to the she-cat at that statement, he wasn't even really sure why he was picked yet, just going with it for now. "Twolegs do that?" He questioned, hearing her, before shaking his head, "Well, twolegs will always be a mystery," he laughed. That did confuse him, voting for a leader, maybe it was a good idea, what the twolegs wanted, instead of what the leader wanted, then again, they could vote for the wrong person, and things wouldn't go very well. What was a country though? Maybe it was like a clan, but with twolegs instead, he had no idea. Twolegs would always be a mystery, he supposed, watching as Bella got into position. As soon as she was in position, he got into position as well, taking a battle-like stance in front of the she-cat. "Pretend I'm a cat who wants to..." he was quiet for a moment, not knowing what to say, "Kill you." He finished, shrugging, maybe he wasn't intimidating, but he worked with it. "Now try the move," he encouraged, "And use speed to your advantage, larger cats are usually slower," he added, watching her carefully, to help her with the move once, and perfect it.