Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 03:27 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by DaffodilFlight
Today 03:26 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by gs29513
Today 03:25 PM
Character of the Month...
by marshy
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 03:21 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 20th, 2020, 09:36 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementals View Post
Pineapple ran the map quickly through her head, "The border of Thunderclan/ Windclan is the end of the Roguewood and the Trees of Murmur. When there are no more trees, down south it means that Windclan's territory is there." Pineapple closed her imaginary map in her mind and looked back at Lionpaw. She wondered if he was hungry after that prey conversation."Have you eaten yet, you must be hungry after asking some questions. We can take our conversation to the fresh kill pile."
Trees of Murmur... Lionpaw had no idea where that was. His mentor hadn't taken him out to the borders yet; he actually hadn't left camp since the last Gathering. The golden tom was trying to work up the courage to ask a warrior to take him hunting, but it felt more intimidating for the ex-loner than it should have been. He was uncomfortable with the idea of asking strangers for help, even if said strangers were also his clanmates. Clanmates. The word still felt foreign on his tongue.

"Oh, okay," Lionpaw replied to Pineapple's words. The apprentice didn't think that he feel that hungry, but the slight longing in his belly begged otherwise. He bounded over to the fresh-kill pile, looking over his choices. Vole, shrew, robin, even a fish! A fish? ThunderClan cats didn't fish; how had that gotten there? After a few seconds of contemplation, the golden tom picked up a fluffy red squirrel and sat down a bit away from the pile. He waited for Pineapple to pick her choice before taking a bite of it.
Have a wonderful day!
Old May 20th, 2020, 09:39 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings View Post
[ @Zesty Mango ]
--Duskpaw--

Smiling more, Duskpaw moved into a bouncy fast trot. Striding around and around the clearing, the she glanced back at the kit on her back. "You okay up there?"
Chivekit gave a squeal of excitement as he found his hind legs bouncing up and down. He was really enjoying it a lot.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 20th, 2020, 09:42 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

[ @Zesty Mango ]
--Duskpaw--

As Chivekit didn't respond and looked like he was having fun, she decided to speed up a bit. Moving into a slow canter-like gate, Duskpaw moved around the clearing rather fast. She was getting caught up in this and if Chivekit fell off, he might get a couple scrapes.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old May 20th, 2020, 09:46 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
[ @Zesty Mango ]
--Duskpaw--

As Chivekit didn't respond and looked like he was having fun, she decided to speed up a bit. Moving into a slow canter-like gate, Duskpaw moved around the clearing rather fast. She was getting caught up in this and if Chivekit fell off, he might get a couple scrapes.
Chivekit was having so much fun so when it was getting faster, he gripped on her tighter, not really worrying about falling off, it was so cool.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 20th, 2020, 09:50 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

[ @Zesty Mango ]
--Duskpaw--

Still galloping around the clearing, Duskpaw continued, slowing down a bit as she got more tired.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old May 20th, 2020, 10:48 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

-- @SilentLamb --

Ploverspot slowly rose from his spot in his clearing from where he'd been seated, trying his best to eat a stupid bird, but he wasn't as hungry as he used to be. Age was finally catching up to the tom it seemed. He'd been planning to go see Lionwhisker for quite a while now, his joints had been particularly fickle lately. Not anything with popping out, but just simple constant aching and pain had been shooting down them as he'd been out and about the territory. Despite the fomrer shadowclan warrior's toughness, he was still not invincible to pain. It just... took longer for him to acknowledge when there actually was an issue to begin with. So, ever so slowly he made his way over to Lionwhisker's den, legs cracking a bit as he started to get them moving underneath him. "Lionwhisker?" he called in, before the grey tom pushed through and into the den, spotting a nest and then slowly dropping his own long furred grey body into it. He wasn't used to this amount of weakness in his joints despite having dealt with the pain before... He just hoped it wasn't too bad. He wanted to complete Myrtlepaw's training, oh he so wanted to, before he got sent off to the Elder's Den. Not that there was anything wrong with being an elder, and he was actually looking forward to peace, he just know how much struggle the apprentice would have when learning from another mentor. "It's the joints... Don't think I've been to you for treatment, but been having some issues with 'em. Even back in Shadowclan. But now its really coming through. Gotta think its due to age." The grey tom's muzzle was even slightly flecking with grey even now. It was early greying, but it was a sign of age nonetheless.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old May 21st, 2020, 08:10 AM
fae/she/they

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post
-- @Spiderfrost @chaton --

Doepaw nodded. Or somewhat. She didn't fully understand what was going on, but her question had been answered.. So Shadedpath was Myrtlepaw's mom.. Or somewhat... That was what the actually quite clever apprentice had gotten out of this. But then Myrtlepaw started to talk about not being completely open about his past and it confused Doepaw. Because the little molly hadn't exactly been truthful or told her's either. The only one who'd she'd told her story to... was Flint. Her pa. He was the only one to know fully about the reasoning as to why she was afraid of birds... It wasn't as simple as just a fear of them... Nuzzling into Shadedpath as well as curling her tail around Myrtlepaw too, in comfort she felt maybe... maybe...she should speak up? She was the most comfortable here it seemed, well between her and Myrtlepaw at least. Shadedpath was there.. as a protector for them and she appreciated the larger molly for it. She was a steadfast presence. "I...I...haven't....shared... my.... past... either.... My... sister... my littermate... Dovekit... she was... born... deaf," she patted Myrtlepaw's ear for effect. "She... got... carried away... by... a bird... because... she didn't... hear it." Doepaw shook a tid bit. She remembered the swoosh of the wings of the bird as clear as day... and that had been the first lighting of her fear of birds.
~ @Spiderfrost ~

Myrtlepaw listened closely as Doepaw began to go on about her past, something which he hadn't expected. He had only intended to cover some things of his own... he could only hope the memories weren't too much for his friend. The apprentice had told his story to Shadedpath, and Ploverspot was there for it... but other than that, no other cat knew. Doepaw began to go on about some of her past... he felt his friend shaking at the mention of her sister, taken by a bird. Instinctively Myrtlepaw pressed closer to Doepaw, giving a gentle nuzzle to her cheek, all in all just trying to offer her the best comfort he could. It was harder to tell where everything was with being blind... but at least he still had Doepaw there, one who he could support and one who would support him. "Doepaw... it will... be alright... I... know... memories... can be... painful... and some... will... always hurt... But... it takes... an... incredible... amount... of bravery... and... courage... to... share your... past... that... is what... I... have learned... And... I think... it... applies... to you... too..." Myrtlepaw sighed, embracing his dear friend closer, all while still having the comfort of Shadedpath to protect them both. Her presence was wonderful here... everything just felt safe. "I... guess I should... say... something too... something... I... have... only... told... Shadedpath... before today..." He shook a bit as he relived the memories of his earlier days, but it would be important to share. "I was... born... an... only kit. Things... seemed well... until... I grew... old... enough to... eat... solid... food. My mother... Sprucepatch... stopped... caring... for me... and my father... Yewshade... was... never much... in my... life... I had... to... fend for... myself... so I... resorted... to eating... berries... And... got bullied... for it..." Myrtlepaw's mew grew shakier as he prepared to continue on to the hardest part of the memories for him. "Then... when I was... three... moons... both of... my parents... were... suddenly killed... by... a... group... group of... rogues... I still... remember the... exact feelings... I... had... hearing... those words..." The russet tom broke into a series of sniffles, as he couldn't really cry tears with the damage to his eyes. He had hopefully helped Doepaw, but now reliving his own tragedies was somehow more difficult than the first time he'd done so.
Old May 21st, 2020, 08:59 AM
-ˏˋ hey hey! ˊˎ-

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
Pebblesong nervously padded up to Snowmist. Clearing her throat, she shyly mewed, "um, hi. How are you doing?" she laid down next to the she cat.
She jumped, her eyes wide. "Oh--um... h-hi..." She mewed shyly, staring at her paws with her ears down.
Old May 21st, 2020, 10:52 AM

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

*soulkit would open eyes from dark corner* h-hewwo?
Old May 21st, 2020, 11:21 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
[ @Zesty Mango ]
--Duskpaw--

Still galloping around the clearing, Duskpaw continued, slowing down a bit as she got more tired.
Chivekit continued to squeal in excitement, frankly he didn’t get the hype around becoming an apprentice, you can’t play all day when you are an apprentice.

Closed Thread