Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sky Glade
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 11:16 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 11:10 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Mica
Today 11:02 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 22nd, 2020, 12:49 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

[ @Slushie ]

She simply stared back, expression unwavering. Buckbranch was a fool to believe she would ever trust him with anything. He could easily turn against the Clan again, running off to Icestar or the other leaders in order to spill all her insecurities. Then ThunderClan would be at a disadvantage, weak against the others. Duskstar was not willing to take that risk, no matter how horrid she felt internally.

[ @implimm ]

Duskstar accepted the prey with a thin smile of gratitude, tail twitching beside her. "Thank you. Would you like to share it? I cannot finish it all on my own." The inquiry left a glint in her hazel eyes, and she patiently sat and waited for him to reply.

[ @Socks ]

Duskstar looked up as Softbriar entered, a grin pulling at her lips. "Ah, yes, Softbriar. Welcome to the life of a ThunderClan deputy. I entrust you to do your duty well." She nodded to the spot in front of her, urging them to sit.

"For your first instructions, I want you to heighten our hunting patrols. We need food and as prey has returned, we must take advantage of it. And if anybody doesn't return with a good report-- either scold and punish them or send to me to be chewed out. I don't want anyone being lazy in my Clan.

"And I want you to begin assigning guards to the camp entrance. I don't want anyone getting in or out without being questioned. The entrance is to be guarded at all times, alright? Our Clan security must be increased-- be sure to switch the guards out regularly, though. We don't want anyone passing out on the job.

"Finally-- we need ways to increase morale within the Clan. Too much negativity has been festering in these camp walls and quite honestly, I'm sick of it. If you have any ideas, I encourage you to voice them. We may work together in order to think of something."

Well, it was a lot to throw at them at once, but she was excited and surely they could handle it. She wouldn't have appointed them if they couldn't.

[ @Wings ]

Duskstar blinked at the sound of Duskpaw's voice, ears perking. "Yes, Duskpaw, what is it? Is something wrong? Enter, please."

[ @Sparkling Bliss ]

No. No. No.
It was impossible.
That voice...
No.
Linnetwing was dead. She couldn't be there. It was impossible!
Had Duskstar gone insane? Was she dreaming? It didn't seem like a dream. Maybe she should poke herself just in case...
Instead, she swallowed the thickening lump in her throat, hazel eyes glued to the entrance of her den. There was no way this was real.
Linnetwing had been murdered. She couldn't be standing there, right outside the den. Calling for her. Using her nickname.
Her sister was dead.
She was dead.

"Y- Yeah, come in," Duskstar managed to reply, tension weighing down her gut like a bunch of stones.

It was impossible.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old May 22nd, 2020, 01:00 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

[ @hxneysuckle; ]

Linnetwing padded inside of the den to reveal herself. She felt her own pelt shake as she saw her sister for the first time since before her death. "If your wondering. It really is me. Starclan gave me a second chance.", she meowed. Linnetwing felt awkward standing in front of Duskstar again. It had been weird to see her friend Owlstorm again too, but this was a different feeling.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old May 22nd, 2020, 03:49 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Owlwatcher did not notice how cold the molly was until she slid into his bed and was cuddling so close to him. Yeesh! The brown-hued warrior wanted to yelp from the cold but forced himself to press closer to the molly to hopefully warm her up with his body heat."Of course, anything for you." He quietly whispered to Breezehen. Owlwatcher was silent for a few moments to allow the molly to get herself comfortable. "Do you want to talk about what is going on or what is bothering you?" He politely offered. He may be a fun, bubbly goofball but the warrior knew when it was time to be funny. Right now he was serious but in a gentle way. He didn't want to push his clanmate to speak when she was not ready to.

@Rainquail
Old May 22nd, 2020, 03:56 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

-- @Spiderfrost @chaton --

Doepaw nodded and just rested her head against Myrtlepaw's in order to just gain a little bit of comfort. In truth, she'd accepted that her sister was gone, that her parents were gone. That all she had left was her Pa... Flintspirit. And now it seemed she wasn't totally alone, she also had Shadedpath and Myrtlepaw. And Myrtlepaw had her too. But when he broke into sniffles she felt her heartbreak... Her friend had damaged eyes... Doepaw herself had her eyes still, but they just couldn't see. They were still capable of producing tears of being like normal eyes, well outside of the fact that they didn't operate like normal eyes are supposed to. "Yes.. I'll.. be....here... for... you...Myrtlepaw." She didn't know what she could do... other than just being there like she'd been for her Pa when he broke down and like he'd been there for her after the attack by the woodpeckers. She just did what she always did when someone felt discomfort and that was just.. being there. It was all in reality she could do. Myrtlepaw did not need her pity, he did not need anger. He just needed simple and quiet support and that was something she could give. "I... I...am... here... Myrtlepaw.... Shaded... is too... We're...all... here... for...you." Maybe she should tell him a positive about being blind.. "We can... go... river...listening... together... maybe? it... is... very...nice?"

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old May 22nd, 2020, 07:29 AM
Back to school!

My Mood: Hungry

Hi y’all how you doin? Flowerbreeze meowed not really talking to anyone but walking over to the freshkill pile and saying out loud while stretching, What a beautiful day it is! Right?
Old May 22nd, 2020, 10:03 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings View Post
[ @Zesty Mango ]
--Duskpaw--

Slowing down, Duskpaw panted softly. Her newly healed leg was getting tired and she wanted to lay down now. "Times up! I'm gettin tired Chivekit. I'll play a different game with you if you want."
Chivekit smiled,” Okay. Or you could tell me a fun story about being an apprentice.” he meowed. Frankly he assumed most apprentice’s had thrilling stories outsmarting foxes and fighting badgers, he didn’t get that kind of stuff was rare, but he’d enjoy any store Duskpaw told him.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 22nd, 2020, 10:08 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermin View Post
Blackmoor peered inside the apprentice den, blue eyes squinting to see her pelt amongst the resting kiddos. "Aye yo, Ivory!" he called out not giving care who's rest he'd disturbed. Training needs to be done or..a lil' of it. "Come out in the next five seconds or else I'm calling off the training," his voice distant away as he stepped into the clearing, sitting down and murmured some words to cats who passed his way to only receiving a stink eye or a hiss.
@Zesty Mango
Ivorypaw turned to her new mentor, she wasn’t sure if she liked him or not, but she’d suck it up and deal with him, maybe next time she’d be sure to be busy when he’s around by going on patrols with warriors, frankly she didn’t know why she was avoiding him, he had done nothing to prove his intentions weren’t good,” I’m here, did you take me for a generic apprentice? I rise with the birds.” she meowed. She had spent the last half hour sitting in her nest grooming her fur, she didn’t want to wake anyone so she had stayed put until Blackmoor got her, out of respect for her denmates.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 22nd, 2020, 11:10 AM
i am kenough

The older tom seems a little bit surprised by her offer; He'd only been hoping to know she would really go and eat it. But sharing a meal sounded far nicer. "Well, I couldn't sit here and eat more than my own share," he rumbles quietly. "But you eat your fill, and I'll be more than glad to take the rest." Looking glad to have been invited to stick around, Rainywhisker returns to Duskstar and slowly eases himself down into a crouch, giving her a pleased blink.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 11:15 AM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

[ @hxneysuckle ]
--Duskpaw--

Padding into the den, Duskpaw sat down. Her leg was tired from moving all day and it needed a break. "Well, so Sweetpaw said to me that going out in the territory with out a warrior is fine but, of course I told her it wasn't. And, I wanted to tell her mentor but, I don't know who it is so I decided to come and ask you if you could either tell her mentor or tell me who her mentor is." It sounded a bit like a taddle tale but, it had good intentions as the tan-ginger she didn't want Sweetpaw to end up with a broken leg like she had had.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old May 22nd, 2020, 11:47 AM

My Mood: Bored

soulkit would wander around accidently bumping into a few cats and falling in front of the leaders den and staring in curiously, getting up and wandering in unaware that she was not supposed to.
Closed Thread