Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 04:40 AM
RiverClan Healing Thread -...
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 03:58 AM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:05 AM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by Minkuu
Today 02:22 AM
[WC Healing] The Forest...
by Rose
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 02:07 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 22nd, 2020, 01:03 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

[ @hxneysuckle ]

Buckbranch's eyes narrowed, and he turned around to face her, tail lashing behind him. This constant air of distrust was getting more and more frustrating by the second, and he was tired of it. "Look, I know I've screwed up. I've made a lot of mistakes. But by the stars, I'm trying to atone for them. It's frustrating, you know, that my Clanmates refuse to trust me, especially when it comes to you. Look, I-" He blew out a heavy sigh. "Just tell me what I need to do to regain your trust instead of shooting me cold looks and sideways glares all day."

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old May 22nd, 2020, 03:16 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementals View Post
Pineapple looked at the prey pile and looked around. She picked the smallest robin since she didn't feel hungry and sat next to Lionpaw, "So who is your mentor? I was just wondering since the camp got pretty expanded." She munched her robin and perked her ears to listen to Lionpaw's response. She still didn't have an apprentice yet.
Lionpaw swallowed the small piece of squirrel he had in his mouth, internally cringing at the fur as it went down his throat. Another nice thing about mice was that they weren't overly furry. He had to think before responding to Pineapple's question. "Ashcloud. I think," the golden tom replied unsurely. "I haven't met with him since before the last Gathering, though," he murmured. Duskstar had announced that Smokepaw was to be Ashcloud's apprentice, which left Lionpaw's current position unknown. "Who was your mentor when you were an apprentice?" the ex-loner asked curiously.
Have a wonderful day!
Old May 22nd, 2020, 04:06 PM
darkness begets light.

A golden tom stood hesitantly in front of the Apprentices' Den. He wanted to go hunting. No, he worded that incorrectly. He didn't want to go hunting. He really needed to go hunting. He really needed to do anything as long as it would allow him to leave camp. Lionpaw couldn't stand being cooped up and going on patrols every other fortmoon wasn't enough. If he were a warrior, his need to go hunting wouldn't be an issue. That was basically a warrior's job: to supply for the clan. But Lionpaw's mentor rarely took him out to the forest, and it was getting on his nerves. So pooling up his confidence, the golden tom walked up to the first warrior he saw and asked, "Excuse me, sir. Do you mind supervising me out into the territory? I'd like to go hunting."

@Zesty Mango
Have a wonderful day!
Old May 22nd, 2020, 04:15 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmkmb View Post
A golden tom stood hesitantly in front of the Apprentices' Den. He wanted to go hunting. No, he worded that incorrectly. He didn't want to go hunting. He really needed to go hunting. He really needed to do anything as long as it would allow him to leave camp. Lionpaw couldn't stand being cooped up and going on patrols every other fortmoon wasn't enough. If he were a warrior, his need to go hunting wouldn't be an issue. That was basically a warrior's job: to supply for the clan. But Lionpaw's mentor rarely took him out to the forest, and it was getting on his nerves. So pooling up his confidence, the golden tom walked up to the first warrior he saw and asked, "Excuse me, sir. Do you mind supervising me out into the territory? I'd like to go hunting."

@Zesty Mango
Greyfur flicked his tail to the apprentice. He was thrilled to know an apprentice actually wanted to train,” well, Lionpaw. I’m willing to teach you, but I need to know, how much experience you have with hunting.“ he meowed awaiting the tom’s response.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 22nd, 2020, 04:22 PM
darkness begets light.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Greyfur flicked his tail to the apprentice. He was thrilled to know an apprentice actually wanted to train,” well, Lionpaw. I’m willing to teach you, but I need to know, how much experience you have with hunting.“ he meowed awaiting the tom’s response.
Lionpaw grinned for a second, but it quickly turned into a slight frown as he answered. "I was a loner before I joined ThunderClan," the apprentice replied. "I've been hunting on my own since I can remember. No one ever hunted for me, so I taught myself. I'm great at catching mice and squirrels, and I'm working on birds. Fish are a bit slippery, though." The apprentice stayed far away from snakes, toads, and lizards, so he didn't feel the need to bring them up. He looked up at Greyfur with a smile. "I haven't dropped dead yet from starvation and I've never eaten crowfood, so I suppose I must be a somewhat competent hunter, at least."
Have a wonderful day!
Old May 22nd, 2020, 04:25 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Lionpaw grinned for a second, but it quickly turned into a slight frown as he answered. "I was a loner before I joined ThunderClan," the apprentice replied. "I've been hunting on my own since I can remember. No one ever hunted for me, so I taught myself. I'm great at catching mice and squirrels, and I'm working on birds. Fish are a bit slippery, though." The apprentice stayed far away from snakes, toads, and lizards, so he didn't feel the need to bring them up. He looked up at Greyfur with a smile. "I haven't dropped dead yet from starvation and I've never eaten crowfood, so I suppose I must be a somewhat competent hunter, at least."
Greyfur gave a nod,” Alright. I can watch and point out any critique that is needed.” he meowed flicking his tail in excitement.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 22nd, 2020, 04:29 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Pineapple nodded her head in approval. "It's good to know that you were doing well as a loner and still doing good, we like to take in cats who wish to join. Your mentor is Greyfur? I forget a lot of cats but I am sure I seen them around hehe. Are you comfortably full?" She tilted her head for Lionpaw to answer.
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old May 22nd, 2020, 04:30 PM
darkness begets light.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Greyfur gave a nod,” Alright. I can watch and point out any critique that is needed.” he meowed flicking his tail in excitement.
Lionpaw flicked his tail in excitement. Finally, he would have his freedom. He hoped that Greyfur wouldn't mind running. The golden tom was planning on wasting his energy wisely, and he was very swift for such a young cat. "Thanks!" Lionpaw meowed in appreciation. Last time he'd asked a warrior, it hadn't gone as well.

[feel free to post your reply in the Territory!]
Have a wonderful day!
Old May 22nd, 2020, 04:40 PM
darkness begets light.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementals View Post
Pineapple nodded her head in approval. "It's good to know that you were doing well as a loner and still doing good, we like to take in cats who wish to join. Your mentor is Greyfur? I forget a lot of cats but I am sure I seen them around hehe. Are you comfortably full?" She tilted her head for Lionpaw to answer.
"Yeah, I am," Lionpaw responded after finishing up his squirrel. He made a mental note to avoid choosing them if they happened to be in the prey pile, then grinned at Pineapple. "Are you ready for another round of questions?" he asked teasingly. In the very back of his mind, something warned him that teasing a warrior might not have been his best idea, but he did it anyway. "Who was your mentor when you were an apprentice?" the golden tom asked curiously.
Have a wonderful day!
Old May 22nd, 2020, 04:47 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
"Yeah, I am," Lionpaw responded after finishing up his squirrel. He made a mental note to avoid choosing them if they happened to be in the prey pile, then grinned at Pineapple. "Are you ready for another round of questions?" he asked teasingly. In the very back of his mind, something warned him that teasing a warrior might not have been his best idea, but he did it anyway. "Who was your mentor when you were an apprentice?" the golden tom asked curiously.
Pineapple teased back, "I survived being an apprentice being asked many task, bring on the juicy questions! Are you ready for my beautiful answer?" When he asked about her mentor Pineapple's face suddenly fell, "Ah, about that they are...gone....I even forgot their name, what a shame to me. I think it was Blazestorm or something.." Pineapple laid down and sighed.
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan

Last edited by Elementals; May 22nd, 2020 at 04:51 PM.
Closed Thread