Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
LOOKING FOR CAT ART
Last post by constellation
Today 01:56 PM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 01:46 PM
Character Roleplay...
Last post by Red'fur
Today 01:29 PM
HIHI!
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 01:28 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 22nd, 2020, 10:44 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Frostpaw dipped his head in a slight nod. "Of course," the white apprentice agreed. He was quite interested in how the assessment would work. Thank the Stars he wasn't restricted to in-clan duties anymore. Frostpaw hated confinement, something he hadn't even realized until the restriction had been put in place.

@Ombre Party
Have a wonderful day!
Old April 22nd, 2020, 10:51 PM
pair of legs

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Snowkit nodded, and Firekit did the same. Snowkit sat up just a little straighter. She was all ears for this, yet Firekit was a bit less so. Perhaps only sitting through whatever Frostpaw was going to talk about for Snowkit's sake.

@bmkmb

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cinderstripe quietly sat on the edge of the clearing, cleaning her head with a forepaw. Her wounds from the raid on Thunderclan were healing into nice scars on her back, yet she still was a bit afraid to move too suddenly, she didn't want any scabbing to open up. So for now, she just watched everything else happening in the clearing. She was much more the observing type anyway.

[Open]
Old April 23rd, 2020, 12:19 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

@Breezefur
Russetpatch padded up to her new apprentice before touching noses. "We'll start the training tomorrow." The she meowed.

Click my dragons!
Old April 23rd, 2020, 02:13 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

[ @Goldwhisker @Chasepaw ]

Irisflame nodded at the tom's story. It was a curious one indeed, but at least it was a short one. She wanted to get this she-cat on her way. Smiling at her subtle joke, she defied her class for the extraction. Nodding to the apprentice, she gestured to the warrior.
"You're on 'relaxing story to help her relax' duty." It was a mouthful, but hopefully it would help him decide to move on with it. She would grab the thorn as he spoke, and extract it from the pad. It wasn't infected, which was good. She liked marigold into the wound, and left it like so. Cobwebs would not be needed. She sat back, waiting for the tom to finish his story.

[ @S-oft @Mentallyunstable ]

Irisflame padded over to the two, recognizing them as Hornetsting and Blackpaw from the previous meeting. Huh. She hadn't expected them so early. She supposed his mentor respected her work, and she was grateful for that. Nodding to the two as she stopped, she glanced down at the scratches that criss-crossed in the area of Blackpaw's chest and underbelly. She leaned in, glazing at them for a long time. They were shallow, and though they stung, they would need simply marigold. She paused. Perhaps she should use mushrooms, for a change. Grabbing the mushrroms, she chewed them, their earthy flavour sinking into her tongue. She loved mushrooms. Licking the poultice into his wounds, as swallowed the remainder. As a quick snack.
"Good news. The cuts are shallow, and there's no chance of them getting infected. Bad news...your training will be delayed by a day. A day of rest in the apprentice den is all I ask. Take it easy for the rest of the week. Move on to the more challenging things after that." She explained, nodding to Hornetsting.

[ @Puddletail ]

"Gimme a minute, kiddo!" Irisflame fetched some of the smelly liquid from her store, wrapped and ready in a leaf. She dropped the parcel at the kit's paws, smiling. She shook her head.
"A kit doing apprentice duties. You're a real sweetheart, you know that?"

[ @Spiderfrost - okie doke! Should I post or vice versa? ]

Irisflame smiled softly, giving a modest shrug. She'd done her best, and she could do no more. Harnessing sure if she was accurate, but her but feeling agreed with her, and so did her so called 'killer instincts', so she's just follow their lead. Her indigo orbs blazed as the warrior talked, shaking her head slowly.
"The things the clan is going through at the moment..." She remarked, tail waving in agreement.

"It's probably best if you go, as much as I love Missus Icy. Things are going to get busy here." She mewed, emphasis out on the sarcastic 'love'. She had a mutual relationship with the forest cat, and wasn't planning on development.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; April 23rd, 2020 at 02:13 AM.
Old April 23rd, 2020, 02:20 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

[ @Wings @Mentallyunstable @Breezefur @S-oft @Moon Lily @Casper ]

Irisflame nodded to the she-cat. Although she had been irritated that the warrior hadn't been there earlier, Swiftshine seemed like a generous cat who had her values in the right place, so she laid off of her. And besides, she wasn't sure if her lungs could take anymore yelling.

[ @SparrowSoar ]

Irisflame laughed at the abruptness of the question. A cat had just died...this was not the best time. Besides, she only has death herbs with her. Oh, and an iris bloom, but that was unimportant. She felt her eyebrows curve in sympathy, booping the small kit on the nose with her tail. She reminded her so much like herself.
"Unfortunately, I can't share my secrets. But I can tell you what I've got here. If that's okay." She added the last sentence on hastily. She had lavender and mint with her, their purple and green blooms shining bright near her darker pelt.

Old April 23rd, 2020, 03:08 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

[ @Spiderfrost ]

Irisflame padded into the clearing, the heather blossom clenched right in her jobs. It would look suspicious, after all, the cats here were dumb enough to think she was carrying herbs, but she couldn't help but feel on edge. Looking both ways before she crossed the camp, she set a steady pace across the distance. She breathed out heavily as she made it to the upper lip of the campsite. Glancing around for Daisybloom, she sat on her haunches. She might as well wait. She could call Daisybloom over if she saw her. Or perhaps she'd come at the sight of her!

She continued her slightly desperate search for the she-cat, eyes narrowed as she did so. It'd been a while since she last saw her. "Daisybloom, where are you?" She murmured to herself.

Old April 23rd, 2020, 04:28 AM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post
Nightpaw listened to her friend's ramble, having a slight trouble keeping up with his exact words but she managed to understand what he meant. How awful. The young apprentice wasn't sure how to use her words at first, but she couldn't stay silent forever, she had to speak "ho-how ca-an you ev-even be sure Riv-Rivercl-an to-ok her?" Nightpaw asked with a small tilt of her head. She was aware of the tensions between ShadowClan and RiverClan- not to mention she could still clearly remember that event- but would they really go as far as to steal a kit? Merely the thought of it was awful..
Nightpaw averted her mismatched gaze for a small moment before bringing it back to Jaykit; she understood excatly how he felt at that point- her own brother and sister had been missing for who knows how long already, and it still left her sad whenever the thought of them creeped into her thoughts.
[ sorry ! this got buried ! ]

Jaykit stared at Nightpaw in a dumbfounded gaze. "Cuz they are stinky, " He replied bluntly. Did she not believe him? "Plus, who e..else would have a m..motive? Maybeeee T..thunderclan but she's been missing b..befor..re the raid. Windclan are just id..diots so, R..riverclan is the only possible clan, " The kit would explain--his voice still low and hushed. While he seemed less frantic-- Jaykit's paw was tapping on the ground which gave away his true feelings.

He needed to find her. He was not allowing Riverclan to take his sister! No way!

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old April 23rd, 2020, 06:05 AM
Back to school!

My Mood: Hungry

“Thank you Irisflame. Is it infected, because I didn’t get it but only a minute ago? Mintheart asked Irisflame.
Old April 23rd, 2020, 06:05 AM
Back to school!

My Mood: Hungry

@Moon Lily @Chasepaw
Old April 23rd, 2020, 07:44 AM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

"ThunderClan's leader is Duskstar and last time I checked, Flintspirit was acting as deputy," Frostpaw began. He thought for a second, then continued, "Actually, let's do this: Snowkit, Firekit, I want you to tell me everything you two know about ThunderClan already. We'll go from there, but if there's anything specific you want to know about, feel free to ask questions."

@Alexcentri
Have a wonderful day!
Closed Thread