Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Hello, once more!
Last post by ollie
Today 04:09 PM
Adopts:3
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 04:01 PM
Gnawkit's Finder
by Ragwort
Last post by lionparty25
Today 03:56 PM
"I Didn't Mean Shooting...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 03:50 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 03:41 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 29th, 2016, 12:15 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
@Cedar

Huffing out, the young warrior made his way out of the warriors den, head lowered and ears flattened, almost appearing as if he were trying to avoid conversation with others just by simply looking like this, avoiding any sort of eye contact because he knew that eye contact only led to awkward conversation in which the other cat would simply leave him alone and feeling more awkward than ever.
Padding over to the fresh kill pile, he nosed through it until he found a meager frog, yanking it up by one of his webbed feet and tacking it over to one of the far reaches of camp, settling down on some ferns that grew there and nosing at the amphibian a moment, whispering a quiet thank you to Starclan and giving the creature a small look, a saddened look in his eyes. He hated that they had to kill these poor small creatures in order to eat, they suffered enough practically starving out there in leafbare and then they came along and snatched their lives away in order to further theirs. He wishes he could simply eat grass and leaves to survive, but he's tried it before, it makes him weak and he knew he could never survive off of it no matter how hard he wanted to. So sighing out, he closed his eyes and began to dig into the frog, ears perked up just in case some cat did approach him, though he found it very unlikely.
The older she-cat apprentice came bounding into the clearing. She spotted a cat near the fresh kill pile and padded over. "Hello," said Cherrypaw in a welcoming tone. "I'm Cherrypaw," she purred. She sat down now and stared at the tom with her green eyes.
Old December 29th, 2016, 01:19 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
The older she-cat apprentice came bounding into the clearing. She spotted a cat near the fresh kill pile and padded over. "Hello," said Cherrypaw in a welcoming tone. "I'm Cherrypaw," she purred. She sat down now and stared at the tom with her green eyes.
Many cats entered and exited the camp regularly throughout the day, so when the apprentice came bounding in to the camp, he really paid no attention, more focused on downing his meal so that he could bury its bones and get it over with, but when he heard the approaching sound of pawsteps, he stopped chewing and opened his eyes, settling his yellow eyes on her as she padded right up to him.
Swallowing down his mouthful of frog, he narrowed his eyes a bit and glanced away momentarily.
Why in Starclan's name did she approach me? Grumbling internally, he glanced back at Cherrypaw for a moment before flattening and taking another mouthful of the frog in front of him, almost appearing to not even desire to want to reply to the young cat before he eventually swallowed the second mouthful and sighed, looking at the apprentice again, assuming that she hadn't left already.
"Okay and I'm Ibisprowl, there, we've met, now scurry off and go do your apprentice duties or something." His voice was quiet, like the sound of wind whispering through the trees. With those words having been spoken, he'd focus back on his meal, almost seeming to want to ignore the apprentice now, ears flattening against his head again.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 29th, 2016, 02:25 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Many cats entered and exited the camp regularly throughout the day, so when the apprentice came bounding in to the camp, he really paid no attention, more focused on downing his meal so that he could bury its bones and get it over with, but when he heard the approaching sound of pawsteps, he stopped chewing and opened his eyes, settling his yellow eyes on her as she padded right up to him.
Swallowing down his mouthful of frog, he narrowed his eyes a bit and glanced away momentarily.
Why in Starclan's name did she approach me? Grumbling internally, he glanced back at Cherrypaw for a moment before flattening and taking another mouthful of the frog in front of him, almost appearing to not even desire to want to reply to the young cat before he eventually swallowed the second mouthful and sighed, looking at the apprentice again, assuming that she hadn't left already.
"Okay and I'm Ibisprowl, there, we've met, now scurry off and go do your apprentice duties or something." His voice was quiet, like the sound of wind whispering through the trees. With those words having been spoken, he'd focus back on his meal, almost seeming to want to ignore the apprentice now, ears flattening against his head again.
"Why you so upset?" she asked. "Do you now like kindness?" she asked tilting her head to one side. "Watcha eating there?" she asked looking at the deformed thing that was being shoveled into the tom's mouth. She then came around and sat by the tom and smiled up at him. (Isn't Cherrypaw just a bundle of amazeness?)
Old December 29th, 2016, 02:42 PM
Cellist Extraordinaire

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post
"Oh.. so you are the Snow he has told me about?" Halestorm asked, tilting her head to the left slightly as she looked over the other cat. The deputy smiled faintly at the new cat and stood up, walking over to her. "It's nice to meet you, I am Halestorm- Timberstar's deputy." She said with the flick of her tail as she pointed to her comrade further back in the den.

"Welcome to ShadowClan." With that she looked back at Timberstar and took a short breath. She didn't know what else to say to the other cats- and if Snow should even know about what was happening in the clans. The green eyed feline sat on the cool ground before looking back at Snow, continuing to smile faintly. Hopefully Snow would be a valuable member of ShadowClan.

<Skipping over Raywood?? It's been awhile and want this to move>

Coughing quietly, Timberstar nodded his head to Snow, hopefully she'd find the place bearable, it had to be a bit overwhelming, with the sheer number of cats around her. "You can sleep in here if you'd like, I can make up a second bedding, I'm sure you're tired after the trip back, and you're free to stay... for awhile." the tom offered to the loner before turning back to Halestorm, "Sorry again for not being around." He wasn't sure where to begin really, catching up on what he missed, or talking about Crimsonmoon,Snow, and his family? Shuffling a bit, Timberstar blanched as he noticed that he had a nice clump of matted fur stained red from an injury he hadn't noticed, starting to groom himself in an effort to look presentable again.
Old December 29th, 2016, 04:12 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD View Post

"Wow," Burrpaw breathed. He was happy that Swiftfang did not appear angry anymore. Maybe StarClan was not where he wanted to go when he died, although, death was not in his near future. But he was sure if he asked Fleetclaw, they'd let him go to the Dark Forest if he wanted to. "Do you think-" Burrpaw started, but then broke off as he realized he hadn't thought about his words, and instead had just allowed them to tumble out. After testing out a few ideas in his head, he began again, "Do you think that, if I train hard enough, I might get to go to the Dark Forest someday?" The question seemed like one that would make Swiftfang proud. Burrpaw wanted Swiftfang to be proud of him and his ambitions. The tabby apprentice waited for his mentor's response patiently, hoping he'd said the right things.
Swiftfang smiled briefly. It was so quick- so vibrant- so edgy- that one could've missed it if they weren't looking close enough, and yet it was there, for a fraction of a second, before his jaw settled back down onto his usual monotone expression. "Of course you could join it if you try hard enough," he said, with a swift slide of his tail.

"You can get nearly everything if you put in he effort and patience." He said, with a fierce edge in his tone. "Remember that." His eyes closed for a brief fraction of a second, drinking in the sensation of his words. And maybe, one day I'll be a deputy or even a leader. It just could be possible. He thought, getting a little lost in the moment. I could lead, and rule, and go farther than any cat ever had. It just may be possible, if things go right. If I get lucky.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old December 29th, 2016, 06:20 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

for @Zero to Hero

Silverkit lay in the nursery, the young silver kit's blue hues sparkling lightly. Although her expression was fairly glad, her feelings did not reflect that. Her memory went back to almost a moon ago when she had met Timekit. Hey, where is Timekit anyway? She thought with a small smile. The kit glanced around for him for a minute, her tail twitching back and forth as she did so.
The silver she cat looked at the other kits, playing and laughing...why isn't it that easy for me? Why couldn't it be easy for me to make friends, why did I have to be born like- like this? Silverkit thought, looking down at herself scornfully. She wasn't a fan of the way that her personality was. She wished she could be more friendly, more outgoing, and most of all...not a shy cat. At least I've got one friend. Silverkit thought with another small half smile. It looked a little awkward; but it was there, all the same. She glanced around for Timekit again; perhaps they could play a game or something, or maybe they could talk. She wasn't exactly sure what friends did.
Timekit was her first one. She yawned and stretched out a little, rolling over onto her side as she did so.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 29th, 2016, 07:16 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
Swiftfang smiled briefly. It was so quick- so vibrant- so edgy- that one could've missed it if they weren't looking close enough, and yet it was there, for a fraction of a second, before his jaw settled back down onto his usual monotone expression. "Of course you could join it if you try hard enough," he said, with a swift slide of his tail.

"You can get nearly everything if you put in he effort and patience." He said, with a fierce edge in his tone. "Remember that." His eyes closed for a brief fraction of a second, drinking in the sensation of his words. And maybe, one day I'll be a deputy or even a leader. It just could be possible. He thought, getting a little lost in the moment. I could lead, and rule, and go farther than any cat ever had. It just may be possible, if things go right. If I get lucky.
"I swear I'll try hard, Swiftfang!" Burrpaw saw something that looked like a smile, but before he could be sure, it was gone. He decided to believe it was a smile. Was his mentor finally proud of him? With his mentor being in a good mood, he decided to branch out and ask something he had been afraid to ask. "Swiftfang? Could you... could you maybe assess me?" He paused, realized that what he said did not convey his meaning clearly, and hurried to add more, "I don't mean like, become a warrior assess me. I just mean to, like, see how far I've gotten and where I can improve more." The apprentice hoped that his mentor would understand what he was saying and not get angry.

Burrpaw didn't want to make Swiftfang angry. All he wanted was praise from his mentor. He wanted to please the warrior and make him proud of Burrpaw. At 7 moons old, it was hard to act the way a warrior should, but he'd grow into it. The young tom peered up at the siamese with bright, pleading amber eyes, fluffy, matted tail wiggling back and forth ever so slightly.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old December 29th, 2016, 07:45 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
"Why you so upset?" she asked. "Do you not like kindness?" she asked tilting her head to one side. "Watcha eating there?" she asked looking at the deformed thing that was being shoveled into the tom's mouth. She then came around and sat by the tom and smiled up at him. (Isn't Cherrypaw just a bundle of amazeness?)
A flicker of anger welled through the tom as the apprentice decided that his words really meant nothing, or maybe it meant the opposite of what he said and it was an okay to have them come over and sit with them. Gritting his teeth, he closed his eyes and caused himself to breath out slowly.
I'm not going to lash out at this apprentice. I'm not going to lash out at this apprentice.
After repeating this several times in his head, Ibisprowl was able to slowly open his eyes again and take a bite out of his meal. He couldn't help but allow a tiny growl to escape him as the she-cat came and sat beside him, the fur along his spine bristling. Can she not take a hint or something?
"I enjoy being alone thank you very much. And it's a frog." He spat out the last word before he forced himself to take another breath, if you couldn't already tell, the tailless tom was not very patient with other cats when he wasn't in the mood to speak with them. "Look, don't you have something better to do than bother me?"
(She's definitely getting on Ibis's nerves that's for sure xD)

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 29th, 2016, 08:00 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
A flicker of anger welled through the tom as the apprentice decided that his words really meant nothing, or maybe it meant the opposite of what he said and it was an okay to have them come over and sit with them. Gritting his teeth, he closed his eyes and caused himself to breath out slowly.
I'm not going to lash out at this apprentice. I'm not going to lash out at this apprentice.
After repeating this several times in his head, Ibisprowl was able to slowly open his eyes again and take a bite out of his meal. He couldn't help but allow a tiny growl to escape him as the she-cat came and sat beside him, the fur along his spine bristling. Can she not take a hint or something?
"I enjoy being alone thank you very much. And it's a frog." He spat out the last word before he forced himself to take another breath, if you couldn't already tell, the tailless tom was not very patient with other cats when he wasn't in the mood to speak with them. "Look, don't you have something better to do than bother me?"
(She's definitely getting on Ibis's nerves that's for sure xD)
"I don't think any cat should be alone," she mewed. She tilted her head at his last question. "No, not really. I don't have a mentor, and I don't know anybody so far," she stated as she turned her head back around and smiled.
Old December 29th, 2016, 10:44 PM
mapless wanderer

@Jingle
Squirrelleap sat grooming her paw noncommittally and watched the camp with her piercing grey eyes. A snowflake landed on her nose, having been blown off a nearby tree, and she blinked at it.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Closed Thread