Yesterday 11:23 PM

Old December 9th, 2020, 06:34 PM
welcome to the garden

My Mood: Bashful

Default Re: Whispering Wetlands

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmkmb View Post
// @gs29513 | @Snow Carrot

Although they only stood still for a few seconds at most, Talonstone felt as if they'd waited around for over an hour. His instincts warned him that the battle was far from over, but he saw nothing that supported such a belief. Stripeseed... certainly not a common prefix, the tom noted, nor a common suffix. The name would be easy to recall.

"Talonstone," the shadowcat shared. Fought well? In past tense, and that acted as a conclusion. They were done. The battle was, indeed, over, yet something about it left his ears swiveling slowly, uneasily.

The warrior heard the yowl the same second that a draft of rabbit-scent figuratively slammed into his nose and maw. With a hiss, another burst of adrenaline coursed through him, replenishing what had been lost during his and Stripeseed's short conversation. Talonstone side-stepped most of the attack, though the suddenness of it all slowed him so that a thin line of red appeared on his flank. From the faint pain, he estimated that this new windrunner only managed to nick him.

Shooting what could be possibly classified as a betrayed glance towards Stripeseed, Talonstone fell back into a defensive stance. He found no point in chasing after a swifter feline; he could anticipate and strike at her the next time she attempted to attack.
@gs29513

As Skunkblaze slammed into the newly introduced Talonstone, Stripeseed felt a renewed blaze of courage to join the fight. He may not be the youngest cat, but that didn't mean he wouldn't give it his all. Glancing at his Clanmate, he saw her prowling near the trespasser and took his chance. With a feral snarl, he ducked, attempting to roll into the exposed Talonstone with claws outstretched. He tucked his tail tight to his chest and bared his teeth. StarClan, give me the victory!

"you have enemies? good. that means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -victor hugo
bump me after 72 hrs
character site

Last edited by crumbl; December 11th, 2020 at 08:55 AM.
Old December 9th, 2020, 10:19 PM
it is what it is

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larkstripe View Post
@Lynxpaw

The young warrior nodded, still a bit bewildered by the apprentice’s sudden change in demeanor, but relaxing nonetheless, “Yeah, sure, I—wait, Failpaw? Forgive me for saying so, but...your mother named you Failkit? That seems a bit...well, cruel...does it have another meaning, perhaps?” He asked, somewhat concerned. Maybe he was missing something but it definitely seemed like an unkind thing to do to a kit.
Bump?

TideClan Information: https://scrivenerlit.wixsite.com/tideclan

RP Requests and Bumps:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...877#post905877

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

✧・゚: * always down to rp! ✧・゚: *

-currently travelling for work, so replies may be slower than usual -

Old December 11th, 2020, 07:42 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

As Stripeseed launched his own attack, Skunkblaze waited a moment until the move appeared to be well underway, and the Shadowclan cat hopefully distracted, before going in on her own attempt. Claws swinging through the air as her strides lengthened in her sprint back to the combat, she swung a forceful paw for Talonstone's hopefully exposed hind end, since Stripeseed was attacking the front. She wasn't about to stop, even if it was two against one. @bmkmb @Snow Carrot

Last edited by gs29513; December 13th, 2020 at 06:36 AM. Reason: I missed a post
Old December 11th, 2020, 08:56 AM
welcome to the garden

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
So the intruder was Talonstone, and while he had managed to doge the brunt of her strike it was good that she had at least managed to nick him, having caught him by surprise. It was her goal in attacking so quickly, and Skunkblaze decided to keep a similar tactic as she wheeled around, legs bunching as she shot at him again, unsure whether Stripeseed was going to rejoin the fight or if it would be them alone. Either way she was fairly confident, since Talonstone had already done battle. Swinging her paws in a fairly neat attempt at a battery of blows to his side, Skunkblaze moved away a bit more slowly, seeing if she was indeed even going to need to focus on escaping, or if she could focus on attacking. @bmkmb @Snow Carrot
(You might have missed this post)

"you have enemies? good. that means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -victor hugo
bump me after 72 hrs
character site
Old December 13th, 2020, 12:21 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Once again, Hailpaw had been awakened early in the morning - although the loud snoring that used to have been the cause of it now long seized, it had become more of a habit. And as part of that habit, the silver apprentice had gone out to train on her own; this time, hunting. With long strides she had broken to a chase after a rabbit, nearing the ShadowClan border, when something suddenly frightened it the other way. Hailpaw slowed down and looked up, alerted that someone or something might be near.

Old December 13th, 2020, 12:35 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

[ @Estelle; ]

"Hey there!" Ravenpaw bounced over the border by mistake. "Uh-oh," He quickly darted back. "I'm Ravenpaw!" He smiled. "What's your name? Your Thunderclan, right?" He said, asking a lot of questions
Old December 13th, 2020, 12:51 PM
Still staring nervously

A curious smell had come to her nostrils, which quickly followed a voice. The Windclanner turned around to see an apprentice- she suspected from ShadowClan- angling her ears and taking a step back as they crossed the border "WindClan, actually" she meowed with a sigh upon the other darting back "Since this is the border between ShadowClan and WindClan" the molly flicked her tail "are you a younger apprentice? You should be careful not to cross the borders - some don't take it lightly" Hailpaw warned Ravenpaw, looking at him carefully, and little suspicious.

Old December 13th, 2020, 12:56 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

[ @Estelle; ]

"Ohhhhhh.... For some reason I thought I was at Thunderclan's border," Ravenpaw sat down. "Sorry!! I did know! Yes I was made a apprentice half a moon ago, and I haven't been to border before!" he said. "How wassssssssssss I suppose to know???"
Old December 13th, 2020, 01:10 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Alarmed that she had been noticed, but less alarmed when she realized it wasn't a warrior, instead another apprentice who sounded quite fierce but didn't quite look the part, Deadpaw felt fairly confident challenging them. Her sharp tongue sprang to life almost without her consent, spitting Worried I'll steal some of your precious muck? Or were you hoping I wouldn't be here so you could steal prey? You'll report me to a warrior huh? Since I'm out alone? I don't see YOU with anyone Mrs. Snarkypants! she wasn't here with one either, but she wasn't about to back down, not at all. Deadpaw was not a coward, and she had no problem using claws which might not be a good thing in a apprentice so young. Fluffing up her fur, she spat another hiss at the Shadowclan cat, crouching. @Zesty Mango
Stempaw growled at the apprentice,” Dawnstar doesn’t care if I go out, I’ve proven I can handle myself.” she spat. That was a complete lie, but she knew Dawnstar would be more pleased she had stopped a trespasser than she’d be mad Stempaw was out alone,” What are there not enough skinny hares in your territory? Bunnystar is out there trying to keep peace with us, how would she feel knowing one of her apprentices is sneaking out trying to start a war...besides, I could simply take you to Dawnstar and she’ll keep you as her prisoner and torture you for clan secrets because you trespassed.” she replied, frankly that was fully possible.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 13th, 2020, 01:15 PM
Still staring nervously

"I suppose you couldn't" Hailpaw sigh, not to surprised by the other being made an apprentice only recently "just be careful next time. I'm not the violent type, but some may jump at your throat the moment they see you over the border - especially with the current tensions" Hailpaw's voice grew a bit more stern as she spoke "What brings you here anyway?"

Last edited by Estelle; December 13th, 2020 at 01:15 PM.