Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Patrols
by Ian
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 11:15 AM
3v1 Mass Healing Thread
by ellie
Last post by squidz
Today 11:13 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 25th, 2020, 11:24 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

[ @Zesty Mango ]
--Duskpaw--

Aiming the first playful bat, she aimed for the young tom's side, looking to roll him over or onto his side. Her tail flicking in amusement. She enjoyed playing, as apprentices usually didn't get to do it as much as kits did.

[ @NIGHTOWL @Dust ]
--Duskpaw--

The older apprentice nodded and flicked her tail in greeting. Sitting down next to Lionwhisker and looking between the two toms. She never really did that much like this, she usually prefer talking or play fighting with kits or friends. "Eh, I've been in camp so long, I pretty much just talk now."
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old May 25th, 2020, 11:44 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
So he likes squirrel! Good to know. Primrosewhisper stood from her seat in the clearing and almost floated over to him, her paws silent on the ground. Squirrel wasn't necessarily her favorite, she much preferred robin, but she still enjoyed it. She shook her head slowly and dipped to the squirrel, communicating that she was okay with eating it. Two things he likes. Contact and squirrel. Got it!
Greyfur was pleased and carefully set down the squirrel before settling down in the sunlight and gave a small nod as he laid down next to the squirrel, he’d let her take the first bite as a gentleman should.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 26th, 2020, 01:21 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIGHTOWL View Post
@Rainquail

"well, I'll be bringing him back if at all possible ...or if I get duskstars idea on what to do..I'll go her way. Time would tell love. " im sorry...i..really don't know

Sighing "think about it tonight ? "
Breezehen nodded. "Thank you....." If she wasnt actually going, she was quite unlikely to change her mind. She appreciated Lionwhisker none the less.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old May 26th, 2020, 03:18 AM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

Ploverspot had been resting, or well trying as much as he could. Outside of training Myrtlepaw he didn't exactly do much outside of napping and resting. Age was taking it told, as well as the arthritis that had been bothering him longer than he wanted to admit... But now at least he was talking with Lionwhisker about possible help for his joints. And so when his name was called, he lifted his head yellow eyes scanning to see who could possibly want anything with him? Not many was actually talking to him, but he expected that. Shadowclan was still a sore topic for most of the clan and his own heritage was not something that he liked to talk about anyway. Yet to his surprise it was none other but Softbriar. His sibling, and the clan's new deputy. He remembered their first interaction, brought on by Shadedpath - their mother - at a gathering a moon or so ago. This would be their first interaction and it was certain to be... complicated. So rising up on his paws, despite the protesting muscles the greying tom made his way over slowly. "Yeah. Sounds good." He nodded at their comment. It would be good to establish at least a kinship with his sibling... They were siblings after all and despite his ever growing relationship with their mother... Softbriar was not someone who'd he'd even know existed for a large part of his life until Shaded told him... well a few many gatherings ago by now. "A walk in the territory. You expecting to hunt or is it just to keep the conversation more private?"
Softbriar was glad for the agreement on Ploverspot’s part, they’d have felt rather embarrassed to discover he simply wanted nothing to do with them. If that had happened they would probably just bother him until he agreed to talk. They didn’t expect them to be fast friends, just to be on good enough terms. Their relationship with the rest of their family was okay at worst, they rather enjoyed being an older sibling. “Well if we were to run into some prey, I wouldn’t pass it up.” They shrugged, though they did have plans to bring something back to camp. Work was something they could just ignore, the troubles of the clan would always weigh in their mind. “The clearing can just be crowded at times, it’s good to get some fresh air.” Truth be told they had no real plan for this conversion, they guessed they’d just talk about themselves in hopes that Ploverspot would do the same.
The one thing they knew had in common was their mother and they now shared a clan, but maybe they should start out with some more simple topics. Small talk… How would they usually talk to new cats? The easiest thing to start with would probably be, “How have you been for you? I hope you enjoy being here in ThunderClan. Things have been a bit exciting recently, but times are just tense.” They couldn’t help feeling like they were saying too much to a rival clan at a gathering, but Ploverspot was a clanmate now so there shouldn’t be anything to hide.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old May 26th, 2020, 03:52 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Pinepaw sat quietly, staring out into the distance. She really didn't feel anything at this point. Only emptyness. She didn't mind, though. It was better than being depressed. That was for sure. Maybe that was how she was meant to be. She lifted a paw to her scarred face. She had been such a scrawny kit with such a big scar. Now she was an even scrawnyer apprentice. Her stumach rumbled but as usual, she ignored it.
Old May 26th, 2020, 04:19 AM
Between Worlds...

My Mood: Unpredictable

Shadowsight glanced at the apprentice. She didn't look happy... She looked... empty. "What's wrong Pinepaw?" She asked. @Shadeleaf
~Jayfeather: No
~Leafpool: Are you sure?
~Jayfeather: Oh, I'm sure.

Old May 26th, 2020, 04:39 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowsight View Post
Shadowsight glanced at the apprentice. She didn't look happy... She looked... empty. "What's wrong Pinepaw?" She asked. @Shadeleaf
"Nothing...I'm fine." she said in a monotone oice. It had become sort of a habit. She couldn't tell anyone anything. She knew every cay was cruel and selfish deep down, including her. All the little secrets she knew, all the things cats tried to hide. Still, they kept acting like they cared.
"I just woke up from a nightmare. I'll be fine."she said quietly.
Old May 26th, 2020, 07:47 AM
Between Worlds...

My Mood: Unpredictable

Shadowsight sat down beside her. "You know you can tell me anything, right?" She looked away. "I had a littermate once. She was called Fern. She..." Her voice faltered. "She died protecting me from a fox when it broke into our den in the woods." Shadowsight bowed her head. "I've never told anyone about her. I just let them believe I was an only kit."
She looked at Pinepaw again. "It hurts, you know. Keeping a secret like that for so long. Please don't tell anyone."
She glanced away. "It was all my fault..."
~Jayfeather: No
~Leafpool: Are you sure?
~Jayfeather: Oh, I'm sure.

Old May 26th, 2020, 08:07 AM
i am veyr gud at speilng

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lucid Dreams~ View Post
She felt her face turn red again with embarrassment. "Er- never mind." She really thought she had been smooth there. Her tail swished over the toms fur, as if tickling his underbelly. @Sootsplash
He purred again, then swished his tail at Fawnfrost, secretly hoping they would play fight. @~Lucid Dreams~

.・。.・゜✭ ・.・✭・゜・。.
❝ Making up problems that don't exist
Why do I let myself dream like this? ❞

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

Old May 26th, 2020, 08:15 AM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

She felt her tail intertwine with Squirrelfur's, purring softly. This was a lazy day, and she liked it. (Can you not quote and mention me? You only need to do one.) @Sootsplash

Last edited by lucidense; May 26th, 2020 at 08:15 AM.
Closed Thread