Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
fog and truth [f]
by alec
Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:42 PM
PUT 'EM UP...!
by kenjaku
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 01:33 PM
ShadowClan Healing
by ellie
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 01:31 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 01:28 PM
Locals of WCO!
Last post by gs29513
Today 01:23 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 26th, 2020, 08:20 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

[ @Mayflower ]

Sunnywillow closed her eyes and stretched her face to the sun, letting out a purr as Fernglow agreed to a walk. It would be a perfect time to start planning another litter. The thought of having kits again almost made her want to shudder, but it had to be done. She couldn’t be an essential and revered part of the clan without doing something and the best way to keep an alibi was to seem helpless. Kits were the only way she could do both and thus maintain the perfect balance of innocence and utility.

The pale golden molly peeked open an eye at the question and looked around the clearing before responding airily,

“Oh I’m sure she’s just making new friends by now. I feel better about these young cats knowing that our daughter is there to show them the right way. Not every queen is as faithful in their duty to Starclan- I can’t even imagine what things those apprentices are trying to put into her head now that she is separated from us. I am confident in what I taught her and I know our daughter to be a beacon of Starclan’s light.”

Ugh. Disgusting.
Old May 26th, 2020, 08:21 AM
i am veyr gud at speilng

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lucid Dreams~ View Post
She felt her tail intertwine with Squirrelfur's, purring softly. This was a lazy day, and she liked it. (Can you not quote and mention me? You only need to do one.) @Sootsplash
Squirrelfur relaxed all the way, sitting there with Fawnfrost. He could stay there forever, there tails twined, sitting on a warm rock. What could be better?

(sorry, I'll just quote you. Also I can have one of my characters interrupt them maybe?)

.・。.・゜✭ ・.・✭・゜・。.
❝ Making up problems that don't exist
Why do I let myself dream like this? ❞

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

Old May 26th, 2020, 09:42 AM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

[ @Wings ]

Sweetpaw was finishing the remains of her rabbit when she heard her friend padding over. Sweetpaw watched her tan-furred friend pad over and scanned her for something different before her eyes lit up and a smile edged its way on her maw. “You’re leg is free!” She chirped, getting up and padding towards her to meet her half way. “How does it feel to be without a cast?” Her time was light and close to a purr, and she truly was glad her friend had her cast off finally. The adventures we can finally get into! She thought cheerfully, flicking her oak-colored ear. “What’s up?” Sweetpaw asked, remembering that her friend had padded to her and unable to do anything but be suddenly curious as to why.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old May 26th, 2020, 10:59 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Condorpaw could empathize with that sentiment, nodding his head along as Duskpaw mentioned being in camp all the time. Ok, so they needed a plan. Hm.. Think Condor, think! Squinting his eyes shut, the apprentice tapped the ground lightly with a paw as the wheels in his brain turned with effort. Oh! Got it! With an excited squirm, Condorpaw piped up,

"Oh! I know there's a big ant hill just outside camp." His nose scrunched up thinking about the time him and Sweetpaw had played with them. Of course, that had been a bit naughty, considering they had been kits at the time. Ant racing was always fun as well, but definitely not prank worthy!

"It tickles when they run up through your fur... we could always put some in a nest?" Condorpaw glanced between Lionwhisker and Duskpaw, hoping that his idea would have some sort of leverage.

@NIGHTOWL @Wings

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old May 26th, 2020, 11:40 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

[OPEN]
Chivekit wanted a cool story, he loved stories, but he was getting sick of his mother telling her stories, he wanted elder stories, but there weren’t any elders in Thunderclan. So he looked around the clearing for an old warrior,” Can any old warrior tell me a story?” he asked not realizing it came off as sort of rude.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 26th, 2020, 11:51 AM
i am veyr gud at speilng

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
[OPEN]
Chivekit wanted a cool story, he loved stories, but he was getting sick of his mother telling her stories, he wanted elder stories, but there weren’t any elders in Thunderclan. So he looked around the clearing for an old warrior,” Can any old warrior tell me a story?” he asked not realizing it came off as sort of rude.
Morninglily padded into the clearing and heard the little kit asking if he could hear a story from an old warrior. "I'm not too old, but I can tell you a story, She purred, looking into his little eyes kindly. "What do you want it to be about?" @Zesty Mango

.・。.・゜✭ ・.・✭・゜・。.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

Old May 26th, 2020, 11:55 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sootsplash View Post
Morninglily padded into the clearing and heard the little kit asking if he could hear a story from an old warrior. "I'm not too old, but I can tell you a story, She purred, looking into his little eyes kindly. "What do you want it to be about?" @Zesty Mango
Chivekit flicked his tail,” I don’t know. I just want a cool story about being an apprentice or warrior.” he meowed hoping that Morninglily would have a cool story to tell him.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 26th, 2020, 11:59 AM
i am veyr gud at speilng

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Chivekit flicked his tail,” I don’t know. I just want a cool story about being an apprentice or warrior.” he meowed hoping that Morninglily would have a cool story to tell him.
"I don't think you ever heard about my warrior ceremony." She said, walking over to a nice soft spot and tapping the ground with her tail for Chivekit to sit next to her. "It was probably the weirdest warrior ceremony in the history of all the clans," She jokingly mewed. "Do you want to hear about it?"

.・。.・゜✭ ・.・✭・゜・。.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

Old May 26th, 2020, 12:54 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sootsplash View Post
"I don't think you ever heard about my warrior ceremony." She said, walking over to a nice soft spot and tapping the ground with her tail for Chivekit to sit next to her. "It was probably the weirdest warrior ceremony in the history of all the clans," She jokingly mewed. "Do you want to hear about it?"
Chivekit gave a nod,” Sure.” he meowed. He was confused how a warrior ceremony could go weird, maybe Duskstar stumbled over her words? That was really all he could think of.

Old May 26th, 2020, 01:01 PM
i am veyr gud at speilng

"Well, I had just recieved my warrior name, all the cats were chanting it. She paused for a second. "Morninglily, Morninglily, Morninglily!, When an apprentice screamed." She looked into Chivekit's eyes. "It was Squirrelpaw, now known as Squirrelfur." She took another pause. "He was yelling 'there's a fox in the nursery! there's a fox in the nursery!' We had all stared at him in shock. I ran into the nursery, claws unsheathed, ready for anything." @Zesty Mango
(stopping at an interesting point to let Chivekit say something)

.・。.・゜✭ ・.・✭・゜・。.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

Closed Thread