Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
LF rc victim
Last post by furrensic
Today 06:47 PM
squirrelpaw's training [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 06:46 PM
shoomy's tracker !
by Aolani
Last post by Aolani
Today 06:46 PM
WindClan Patrols
by Ian
Last post by Estelle
Today 06:45 PM
bestow your wisdom upon me...
by wolfie
Last post by wolfie
Today 06:43 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 24th, 2020, 12:04 PM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Ivykit could barely breathe with Echokit on her back. "Help!" Ivykit cried. "I-I can't breathe..." Ivykit's head hit the ground like a rock.

@Wings
@AJtheWarr10r

Last edited by Sorrow; April 24th, 2020 at 12:05 PM.
Old April 24th, 2020, 12:06 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

At the sound of Ivykit's cries for her to get off, she stepped off. Her eyes flicked up to the bloodied warrior called Bloodtooth and then back to Ivykit. Echokit's ear flicked and she stood tall as she had most likely deflated this kit's ego.
@Breezefur @AJtheWarr10r
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old April 24th, 2020, 12:09 PM
Oh boy. What've I missed.

My Mood: Cheerful

@Wings @Breezefur

Bloodtooth sighed. This little kit had just probably been knocked out. "Don't let me catch you two doing that again." He hissed, a menacing glow in his eyes.
Old April 24th, 2020, 12:14 PM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings View Post
At the sound of Ivykit's cries for her to get off, she stepped off. Her eyes flicked up to the bloodied warrior called Bloodtooth and then back to Ivykit. Echokit's ear flicked and she stood tall as she had most likely deflated this kit's ego.
@Breezefur @AJtheWarr10r
Ivykit's eyes flickered open. She was blind again. She tried to hiss at Echokit,but she didn't have enough strength.
@Wings
Old April 24th, 2020, 12:27 PM
#RedInStead

Echokit glared down at Ivykit, seeing she was trying to hiss. This cat was crazy, after being defeated she still tried to hurt her. "Icestar will know of this, kit" Although she was a kit herself, she held herself higher and kept his dignity while this she wanted to kill her. Leaving the kit, she walked with her tail high in the air towards Icestar's den.
(When you reply I won't reply to that bc Echokit left)
@Breezefur

Old April 24th, 2020, 01:01 PM

My Mood: In Love
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezefur View Post
"Do you want to get exiled?" Ivykit growled,and swiped at Echokit.

Sorry I cant mention you..
then blackkit suddenly tripped over a rock and hit his head against the ground and he mewed "OW."
Old April 24th, 2020, 01:15 PM
#RedInStead

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Trotting up to Icestar's den, she passed by a warrior sitting outside and trotted in. Echokit held her head high as she had first, just won her first fight and second, is meeting Icestar by herself. Her tail flew high and her eyes burning with curiosity as she entered. It seemed lonely to be all by yourself in a den. She guessed it made sense though saying that leaders had to make a lot of decisions without interruptions. "Icestar?" She was looking at the walls of the den while saying this, not really looking at the leader while she spoke.
@Casper

Last edited by Wings; April 27th, 2020 at 11:09 AM.
Old April 24th, 2020, 01:31 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
Sheeplight didn't even seem to notice. She turned around, opening her maw to speak to Duskpaw but. "Whatcha lookin so scared for?" She giggled, furrowing her brows. Her scarred leg carried Duskpaw's claw marks starting at her lower shoulder and ending at her ankle. Blood drippled down.

Sheeplight followed Duskpaw's gaze and stared at her wound. "Ah, " She mewed. She felt quite fine considering she did not have any feeling her legs. The only thing that stung was her shoulder. Had to get her shoulder. Ugh.. She lift her leg up, licking up the blood until it stopped bleeding. Luckily it wasn't that deep.

"Congratsss! I mean, I wasn't suspecting for you to go.. ALL OUT. That's fine, I didn't even think you had it in you. You can pick your reward after the training session, sound good? " Sheeplight praised, offering a smile.

Duskpaw looked up and down at the long claw marks she left on her mentor. Oh, no...she did that to Sheeplight! But her shock quickly was replaced when Sheeplight licked the blood up.Ewww
Her large worried emerald eyes looked up at the warrior as she got up from her mentor and unhooked her claws. The tips were stained crimson and had a few light hairs. Gulping she tried to wipe the blood off on a nearby bush. "What's my reward? Are you going to be okay? I'm so sorry!" The calico truly felt horrible that she accidentally used the older molly as a balance beam and tried to stay on her. Sheeplight's smile didn't help either since it made her feel more guilty.
Old April 24th, 2020, 03:32 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderfrost View Post

Daisy felt an entirely different kind of feeling in her stomach, not the bubbling over that tended to move into her throat and silence her, but a fluttering she's never quite felt before. She wanted to keep the flower forever, let it never die. The smile on her muzzle was as small and filled with an emotion she didn't quite know how to put into words.

"Breezefeather..." she murmured. That tom, he was thoughtful. Sweetest person she knew perhaps beyond her own kin. Finding their shared issues relatable had been a breath of fresh air, typically, her own issues aren't brought up. Others tend to ignore them, or not mention them, as if it was incompetence that caused her freeze up, or just nerves.

Daisybloom didn't know what to do. This flower reminded her so much of that one day in the moor, hunting for the recovering Windclan and her...Daisy didn't even know what to call Breeze. They were friends, surely. But closer far quicker than she usually likes to get with others she didn't already feel at ease with. But for sure she knew she could leave him without a sign of appreciation at this gift. Setting down the flower carefully at Irisflames paws with stuttered orders to watch it the flustered warrior scampered over to the tree she had been climbing and stood up on her hind legs, front legs set against the trunk to keep her balanced as she caught a bit of ivy in her maw and tugged sharply two or three times until the tight hold of the tree snapped it off. The release caused Daisy to tumble a bit. But ignoring whatever glances came her way with her behavior, the molly detached the bottom bit. She came away with a vine of glossy, dark green ivy leaves about the length of an average sized cat.

The bright eyed calico looked at the medicine cat with shuffling paws and an excitedly twitching tail. The ivy hanging from her mouth like a well earned caught prey animal.

Irisflame watched as that sense of delight tingles throughout the warrior's entire body, eyes sparkling with pleasure. She felt her own heart swell, happy that she could make a difference. She'd never been able to make a proper one before, and it hurt to know. But making a cat happy? Fulfilling true love? This, was proper. And she loved it. She wondered how Daisybloom felt on the inside, body looking so filled with joy. She instantly deflated at the thought. So many good feelings... That she'd never felt before. And she never would. Her ears flattened in the slightest bit, reminding herself that she was a medicine cat and she could not get up to anything of the sort. And she was no code-breaker. Perhaps she could find good friendship, but if she did, she could never let it turn to love, or mateship.

Eyes shadowed, she brightened up as the molly placed the bloom at her feet once more. What was she-? Irisflame watched as the cat pulled down some ivy from the tree she had previously been climbing on, and a big chunk of it, too. She laughed, seeing how strange it looked in her mouth. When she stopped, she shook her head in amusement, then stood up.
"Should I take it to him?"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; April 24th, 2020 at 03:33 PM.
Old April 24th, 2020, 04:06 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Nightpaw nodded as he spoke "it mus-mustn't ha-ave be-been easy to lear-learn al-l th-that" she couldn't help but say quietly, her gaze flickering in thought. Well, atleast Flintfreckle seemed to be good enough of a mentor, no? Only Frostpaw could really decide at this point.
Lightly tilting her head as she thought, the young apprentice soon glanced to the territory as she spoke "wo-would yo-u like to vi-visit the ter-terri-tory?" her voice sounded more shy than before, possibly because she usually wasn't the one asking, in fact, she probably only suggested to do something once, and even that was like three moons ago now- she might want to learn to speak up more..
Either way, the molly looked back at Frostpaw awaiting his answer, hopefully he'd agree.. and could actually enjoy himself a bit.
@bmkmb
Closed Thread