Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post Whyyy does it keep on...
by Myling
Last post by marshy
Today 06:04 PM
Go to first new post WCOn Vods
Last post by marshy
Today 06:02 PM
sparking a connection [p]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 06:00 PM
Background Image for...
by Mizu
Last post by marshy
Today 05:59 PM
Header(s) Artwork Finder
Last post by ophelia
Today 05:59 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 24th, 2020, 07:06 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

Irisflame watched as that sense of delight tingles throughout the warrior's entire body, eyes sparkling with pleasure. She felt her own heart swell, happy that she could make a difference. She'd never been able to make a proper one before, and it hurt to know. But making a cat happy? Fulfilling true love? This, was proper. And she loved it. She wondered how Daisybloom felt on the inside, body looking so filled with joy. She instantly deflated at the thought. So many good feelings... That she'd never felt before. And she never would. Her ears flattened in the slightest bit, reminding herself that she was a medicine cat and she could not get up to anything of the sort. And she was no code-breaker. Perhaps she could find good friendship, but if she did, she could never let it turn to love, or mateship.

Eyes shadowed, she brightened up as the molly placed the bloom at her feet once more. What was she-? Irisflame watched as the cat pulled down some ivy from the tree she had previously been climbing on, and a big chunk of it, too. She laughed, seeing how strange it looked in her mouth. When she stopped, she shook her head in amusement, then stood up.
"Should I take it to him?"

Daisybloom never thought she'd make a sound like an excited kit. But there she was, making a sound like an excited kit as Irisflame offered to deliver her boon to the tom that she befriended a short while ago and brushed her cheek against the blue-grey molly--even though the ivy sort of got in the way.

Somehow, thoughts of the moor and open sky's weren't so scary, they've been the things that have help her most in the midst of her own mind taking over. She wished she knew just how to put in words how it makes her feel when all she has to do is think about watching that thin silver tom running across tall grass an hilly terrain that just...stopped all the thoughts. Her mind cleared like a cloudless day and it was the best feeling not to have to spend the energy stamping down control over her mind, keeping a calm facade in the wake of Rosedapple telling her of the raid on thunderclan, of the looming shadow in her head telling her retribution was coming.

"My head is so free of scary thoughts when I think of the moor, Irisflame. Breezefeather gave me a gift, a life line. I need to make sure he has his." she murmured so sincerely. "I don't want him falling too deeply in his own darkness he drowns, he doesn't deserve that, maybe he needs something to help pull him out of it too."

Last edited by Spiderfrost; April 24th, 2020 at 07:07 PM.
Old April 24th, 2020, 09:19 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Timbergrowl, who had begun to catch on to her little tease, countered with a vaguely amused snort. “Yeah, average.. Average in ant size!” The tabbies paw was suddenly wrapped over Frogpaw’s face. “Look, my paw is basically the size of your head!” He bapped her lightheartedly a few times between the ears, if not a little bit too vigorously.

“You know, for a kit.. you’re alright.” A purr swelled in his throat. “And it just so happens you were paired with the best and most handsome warrior in all of Shadowclan. Maybe.. If you pay attention, you’ll turn out almost as cool as me.” The young warrior had struck a very unsubtle pose, complete with puffed out chest and raised tail. “First assignment as my faithful and devoted apprentice; accompany me on a hunt. Think you can keep up, shorty?”

@shortstack

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)
Old April 24th, 2020, 09:38 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

"Of course it's fine with me!" the warrior chirps and Frostpaw wants to dig himself into a hole. He's not sure why; Fallenheart is certainly friendly. Usually, the white apprentice doesn't mind small groups. It's not until large gatherings that he wants to pretend that he doesn't exist, yet somehow, this warrior was doing that all on his own.

Fallenheart began leading them to the edge of camp and asked, "Is there anywhere specific you'd like to go?" It was his first time supervising anyone and the warrior wanted everything to go well.

Still unfamiliar with the territory's layout, Frostpaw turned to Nightpaw for the answer. @Estelle
Have a wonderful day!
Old April 24th, 2020, 11:13 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Scorchpaw was very focused now, an uncommon occurrence for the usually frazzle-brained apprentice. But he wanted to get this done right. So he continued creeping forward with very careful pawsteps, still going slow, but being a little more confident in his steps this time. So not as slow. He reached a point where he could see the squirrel, his ears flicking and tail-tip twitching excitedly. This is it! Bunching his muscles, Scorchpaw took one moment of preparing before he sprang forward, claws outstretched to land right on the squirrel. His claws caught it's tail, as he'd been a bit far to back, and the creature let out a high-pitched squeal, trying to rid itself of his claws. Scorchpaw pulled it closer, struggling with the wriggling creature for a moment before bringing its life to an end with a quick bite to the neck. It was a messy kill, but Scorchpaw had done it!
"Look! I did it! I mean, it's not pretty but I did it!" His green eyes were bright as he called over to Rosedapple, tail waving excitedly in the air.

@Spiderfrost

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old April 24th, 2020, 11:32 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

@Casper
Beastspark gave a respectful dip of his head as he stepped inside and glanced at Dainybird. He found it highly amusing that the leader was allowing the she-cat to groom her. He didn't see Icestar allow many too close to her even her daughters seemed to wary of her. At least the leader had one close clanmate. "I just came to let you know that Daintybird brought a kit named Heather into the clan and will be stepping down as a warrior to care for the kit in the nursery." He still wasn't sure how Daintybird would care for the kit. He hoped Heather didn't become a drama queen like her mother. Icestar didn't seem to mind the molly unique flair.

"That and Stormlily caught a faint scent of Coyote near the border. She seemed worried about it but so I glanced around the territory but found no sight of any coyote." He turned his head as more cats came into the den. He really didn't want to get stuck in the small den with a bunch of cats again. He was eager to be off but not if Icestar wanted to talk.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old April 25th, 2020, 02:55 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderfrost View Post

Daisybloom never thought she'd make a sound like an excited kit. But there she was, making a sound like an excited kit as Irisflame offered to deliver her boon to the tom that she befriended a short while ago and brushed her cheek against the blue-grey molly--even though the ivy sort of got in the way.

Somehow, thoughts of the moor and open sky's weren't so scary, they've been the things that have help her most in the midst of her own mind taking over. She wished she knew just how to put in words how it makes her feel when all she has to do is think about watching that thin silver tom running across tall grass an hilly terrain that just...stopped all the thoughts. Her mind cleared like a cloudless day and it was the best feeling not to have to spend the energy stamping down control over her mind, keeping a calm facade in the wake of Rosedapple telling her of the raid on thunderclan, of the looming shadow in her head telling her retribution was coming.

"My head is so free of scary thoughts when I think of the moor, Irisflame. Breezefeather gave me a gift, a life line. I need to make sure he has his." she murmured so sincerely. "I don't want him falling too deeply in his own darkness he drowns, he doesn't deserve that, maybe he needs something to help pull him out of it too."

Irisflame snickered as a high-pitched squeal erupted out of her maw, the sound filling her ears like the wind did the night that Breezefeather approached her at the border. It had been so peaceful, the tall grass rippling behind him. Gifting her the flower, calling her Bunnypaw, embracing him as he cried. There poor tom would perk up once he heard of Daisybloom's excitement, surely.

She couldn't imagine how scared the two must be. The caution they had to take in order not to be found out. They weren't necessarily breaking the code, however, as no cat was crossing any border. Instead, they had a faithful and handy messenger who had a proper excuse to travel. Herself. She felt pride seep through her. She was helping two lovers find their way. And that was a duty no cat could be prouder for. She still couldn't help but wonder why Daisybloom hadn't stayed back with Breezefeather, or come back with him. Probably because neither of them could leave their beloved clans. She hoped that was the reason, at least. The others weren't nearly as romantic. As Daisybloom pressed her cheek against the startled medicine cat's, she shuddered at the sudden contact, then smiled, leaning into her pelt in an embrace.

Stepping back, Irisflame gave a stern nod. She would deliver this to the border, and give it to Breezefeather. She'd be a good little messenger and help find a long-lasting love. She understood how important this was.B
"And I promise, from the bottom of my heart, that I will deliver this and your words to him. Unless you want me to tell him something else?" She asked, head lilting.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old April 25th, 2020, 06:09 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

[ @Spiderfrost @Ombre Party ]

Irisflame felt her eyes widen, indigo orbs clouding in confusion. Rosedapple was Daisybloom, and Daisybloom was Rosedapple? She paused, eyes narrowing into slits as she slipped into thought. If that was true... Holy Starclan she was a mousebrain! Shaking her fur out and releasing the sudden stress, she gave a goofy smile in Rosedapple's direction. She seemed nice enough to realise that she had made a simple mistake. She would have looked to Daisybloom, but Daisybloom...Daisybloom couldn't see. Barely.
"Hah, well that's stupid of me. Let's get her settled." She mewed, prodding Daisybloom into a nest. She had to rest- after all, she looked like she'd been in the wars. She inspected her blood-splattered face, smiling gently at her. She looked as if she couldn't speak, the muscles in her throat tight. She'd need not only marigolds and cobwebs, but celandine and poppy seeds as well. She looked as if she'd had a shock.
"Well, she sure looks like it. I was caught off guard the moment those fish-heads decided to tramp in." She remarked, inspecting the she-cat for other wounds. She turned to Rosedapple, tilting her head. "You need to be healed as well?"

She accepted the herbs from Rabbithop, nodding gratefully to the warrior. He really was being such a help, even with the noticeable urge he'd experienced to run out there and fight. She nodded, to the herb storage, smiling sheepishly. They'd need more herbs than she'd thought.
"Do you mind grabbing the celandine and poppy seeds? The celandine is the tangy yellow one." She hated to ask him of this, him not even being her apprentice. But she supposed that when he'd offered to help, he'd meant it, so she shrugged inwardly and turned back to the patients.

[Does Daisy have any other injuries?]

[ @Breezefur @Casper ]

As the shiny silver cat from before stampeded into her den, Irisflame was just about ready to tell at her. If she was going to demand treatment again, she swore, things were gonna get- wait. Icestar? Icestar. Icestar needs help. She rushed up to the she-cat, her usually calm eyes panicked. If anything happened to the leader, she'd declare herself the worst medicine cat of all time. Shaking her head, she looked outside, at the crowded clearing. Riverclan cats were filing out, and Shadowclan looked battered and defeated.
"Great Starclan...where's Icestar? Where is she?!" She yelled at the warrior, her temper getting the best of her. She couldn't bear to picture the leader's motionless face. Had she lost a life? Or all of them?

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old April 25th, 2020, 06:44 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Fallenheart seemed.. nice, and perhaps somewhat energetic. She offered him a small nervous smile and nodded "th-thank yo-u" she mew before pausing. The molly thought for a little bit "per-perhaps.. Th-e ar-area not to fa-far from the for-forest?" she suggested. It was where she had had her first hunting training and Nightpaw had come to like that place, the sound of the bristling trees was certainly nice.
@bmkmb
Old April 25th, 2020, 07:11 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

@Breezefur
Russetpatch padded out of the warrior's den and spotted her apprentice. "Hello! We're gonna train your hunting skills." The warrior meowed.

Click my dragons!
Old April 25th, 2020, 08:18 AM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical
Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

[ @Spiderfrost @Ombre Party ]

Irisflame felt her eyes widen, indigo orbs clouding in confusion. Rosedapple was Daisybloom, and Daisybloom was Rosedapple? She paused, eyes narrowing into slits as she slipped into thought. If that was true... Holy Starclan she was a mousebrain! Shaking her fur out and releasing the sudden stress, she gave a goofy smile in Rosedapple's direction. She seemed nice enough to realise that she had made a simple mistake. She would have looked to Daisybloom, but Daisybloom...Daisybloom couldn't see. Barely.
"Hah, well that's stupid of me. Let's get her settled." She mewed, prodding Daisybloom into a nest. She had to rest- after all, she looked like she'd been in the wars. She inspected her blood-splattered face, smiling gently at her. She looked as if she couldn't speak, the muscles in her throat tight. She'd need not only marigolds and cobwebs, but celandine and poppy seeds as well. She looked as if she'd had a shock.
"Well, she sure looks like it. I was caught off guard the moment those fish-heads decided to tramp in." She remarked, inspecting the she-cat for other wounds. She turned to Rosedapple, tilting her head. "You need to be healed as well?"

She accepted the herbs from Rabbithop, nodding gratefully to the warrior. He really was being such a help, even with the noticeable urge he'd experienced to run out there and fight. She nodded, to the herb storage, smiling sheepishly. They'd need more herbs than she'd thought.
"Do you mind grabbing the celandine and poppy seeds? The celandine is the tangy yellow one." She hated to ask him of this, him not even being her apprentice. But she supposed that when he'd offered to help, he'd meant it, so she shrugged inwardly and turned back to the patients.

[Does Daisy have any other injuries?]

[ @Breezefur @Casper ]

As the shiny silver cat from before stampeded into her den, Irisflame was just about ready to tell at her. If she was going to demand treatment again, she swore, things were gonna get- wait. Icestar? Icestar. Icestar needs help. She rushed up to the she-cat, her usually calm eyes panicked. If anything happened to the leader, she'd declare herself the worst medicine cat of all time. Shaking her head, she looked outside, at the crowded clearing. Riverclan cats were filing out, and Shadowclan looked battered and defeated.
"Great Starclan...where's Icestar? Where is she?!" She yelled at the warrior, her temper getting the best of her. She couldn't bear to picture the leader's motionless face. Had she lost a life? Or all of them?

"ICESTAR! ICESTAR!" Silvermist screeched. Then she got jumped on by Cinderstripe and Beastspark.
@Moon Lily
@Undertaker
@Alexcentri
@Casper
Closed Thread