Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 04:16 PM
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by Morrigan
Today 04:09 PM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by ollie
Today 03:52 PM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by ZenoOfDreams
Today 03:46 PM
Death Announcement?
by glitch
Last post by glitch
Today 03:40 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 28th, 2020, 06:00 AM
Between Worlds...

My Mood: Unpredictable
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Shadowsight noticed Leopardpaw's boredom and decided to come over. "Hey, Leopardpaw! Want to come hunting with me?" @Lynxpaw
~Jayfeather: No
~Leafpool: Are you sure?
~Jayfeather: Oh, I'm sure.

Old May 28th, 2020, 06:13 AM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowsight View Post
Shadowsight noticed Leopardpaw's boredom and decided to come over. "Hey, Leopardpaw! Want to come hunting with me?" @Lynxpaw
Leopardpaw saw Shadowsight walk up to him. He nodded eagerly at the warrior's offer. He stood up waiting for the warrior."Will you teach me how to hunt?" he asked them.
Old May 28th, 2020, 07:03 AM
Between Worlds...

"Sure!" She replied. Shadowsight beckoned with her tail for Leopardpaw to follow. She padded across the clearing and to the exit.

(Should we go to the Training Cave or the Territory?)
@Lynxpaw

Old May 28th, 2020, 08:13 AM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowsight View Post
"Sure!" She replied. Shadowsight beckoned with her tail for Leopardpaw to follow. She padded across the clearing and to the exit.

(Should we go to the Training Cave or the Territory?)
@Lynxpaw
Leopard paw followed Shadowsight across the clearing and out of camp.

(Just the territory is good)
Old May 28th, 2020, 09:38 AM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

[ @Beau @Queenie @Shimm @Fallen One ]
( Alright I’m go too to keep this goin )

Sweetpaw watched the interaction between the two siblings with glimmering eyes. It couldn’t help but remind her of something her and her own brother would do, and she let out an excited purr. She definitely liked this new playful side of Cormorantpaw that was ready to get in trouble to have a little fun. At his urging, nearly before that really, Sweetpaw got to her paws, eyes sparkling with excitement. This is unusual! But ooh I’m so excited. She thought with a nod at Cormorantpaw. “This is so exciting! Let’s go let’s go! Come on Soaringpaw! Come on Frostpaw!” She beckoned them with her tail, then scrambled out of the den as quickly as she could to follow Eveningpaw and Cormorantpaw.

-~~-

[ @Dust ]
No! Don’t go back to sleep! She thought, frantically hitting him a tad harder with her paw until he finally moved over and got up. Yes! Excitement shone in her eyes as she purred. Until he called her Stinkpaw, then her purring stopped. “Hey, watch who your call in’ Stinkpaw, Stinkpaw.” She retorted, then giggled and perked right back up at his question. There was so much stuff to do! Just... she wasn’t sure exactly what she felt like doing just yet. She shrugged, smiling at Condorpaw. “Whatever you like! If you want to go out into the territory to do something, we should probably go now though.” She murmured, sticking her head outside the den to check. The entrance wouldn’t be so open in a few minutes. She stuck her head back in. “But who needs to use an entrance when there’s plenty of good places to sneak out?” Sweetpaw shrugged, but excitement tingled at her paws. “Ooh we should go somewhere! Maybe to somewhere like... The Cliff Pass.” Sweetpaw’s eyes sparkled at the thought, but in the end she thought Condorpaw should choose because she got him up so early. “You choose. Any ideas?” She asked, barely remembering to keep her voice down.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Last edited by Pluto; May 28th, 2020 at 09:49 AM.
Old May 28th, 2020, 09:58 AM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

@Beau @Pluto @Queenie @Shimm

Frostpaw’s eyes fluttered open, and she scrambled awake at the sound of her name. She was being invited to go along? Ever since the incident with Duskpaw, the molly tried her best to hold her tongue, and separate herself from others. But , now..... Frostpaw pushed herself to her paws, dashing after the others. “I don’t think this is safe!” Wait- would they kick her out because she didn’t wanna battle train with them? Or would they do something worse? Like beat her up.....? No, Sweetpaw and Cormorantpaw weren’t like that. She wasn’t too sure about the other two. Frostpaw has never talked to either of them. Or received any form of hello.
Sighing, She hoped that none of them would kick her out of something because she didn’t like to fight. She wasn’t normal, that was for sure.

Old May 28th, 2020, 10:01 AM
Between Worlds...

(ok, I'll start the hunt there.) @Lynxpaw

Old May 28th, 2020, 10:36 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Cloud- View Post

Snowmist bounced in the den, and nuzzled him. "Sycamorerain!" She said happily, purring. She grinned at the tom, then shook out her fur, making her pelt more fluffy. "Fluff!" She said. "Sooooo...I think we have to--umm do something?" She said, not knowing what their job was for the day.
As if on queue, Sycamorerain let out a mrrow of amusement as Snowmist bounced into the den and nuzzled him, then shook out her pelt until she slightly resembled a hedgehog. He let out a snort of laughter, before listening up to what the she-cat had to say. Hmmm... do something... Ahhh yes. The feelings of uselessness began to arise within him. He really needed to get something done. Aside from a hunting excursion or two, lately the warrior had simply been napping and chatting it up with other cats. But those things were a part of warrior duties. Gahh! He decided he likely needed to do something to make up for his lack of work put in. And what better cat to do it with than Snowmist? "Alright, how about we, umm... uhhhh... I guess we could... go for a walk, and then hunt?" It seemed like the most basic option, but technically, it was also their only option, so it'd have to do.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old May 28th, 2020, 12:11 PM
-ˏˋ hey hey! ˊˎ-

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle~ View Post
As if on queue, Sycamorerain let out a mrrow of amusement as Snowmist bounced into the den and nuzzled him, then shook out her pelt until she slightly resembled a hedgehog. He let out a snort of laughter, before listening up to what the she-cat had to say. Hmmm... do something... Ahhh yes. The feelings of uselessness began to arise within him. He really needed to get something done. Aside from a hunting excursion or two, lately the warrior had simply been napping and chatting it up with other cats. But those things were a part of warrior duties. Gahh! He decided he likely needed to do something to make up for his lack of work put in. And what better cat to do it with than Snowmist? "Alright, how about we, umm... uhhhh... I guess we could... go for a walk, and then hunt?" It seemed like the most basic option, but technically, it was also their only option, so it'd have to do.
"Sure!" Snowmist smiled sweetly, then padded out of the den. "Awww he's so CUTE!" She thought, then padded over to the camp entrance. "I wonder if he doesnt like my energy...maybe I should change that...NO I have to be myself, mousebrain." She thought to herself, then blinked.
Old May 28th, 2020, 12:25 PM
Back to school!

My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionKitKat View Post
"C'mon Lovekit!" she exclaimed, jumping up and down. "Let's go play!" Motioning for Lovekit to come with her tiny tail, she looked around for the nearest moss ball.

@Goldwhisker
Ok! Lovekit followed also searching for moss.
Please View This!
SCHOOL IS COMING! I WILL ONLY BE ON FOR A FEW HOURS A DAY BECAUSE OF THAT!!!!!
Closed Thread