Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Ragwort
Today 01:07 PM
The Forest Roars
Last post by Bean
Today 01:05 PM
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:02 PM
hOI!
by YewWood
Last post by Rowan
Today 12:57 PM
VA Collection
by sock
Last post by sock
Today 12:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 25th, 2020, 10:13 PM
Oh boy. What've I missed.

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowstripe View Post
Shadeclaw smiled at the thought. He looked at the almost empty fresh kill pile. "Sure the fresh kill pile looks like its dying." The tom joked and licked his paws before getting up on his paws.
Jaggedclaw got up to his paws and stretched a bit. "So, are we going to go hunt now?" He meowed.
Old April 25th, 2020, 10:21 PM
Online 12pm to 1pm ct

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJtheWarr10r View Post
Jaggedclaw got up to his paws and stretched a bit. "So, are we going to go hunt now?" He meowed.
"Sure, if you want to." The tom said waiting for a responce.

If I smile with my teeth, Bet you believe me, If I smile with my teeth, I think I believe me. ~Paramore

“Well, I'm more lopsided than a one-legged badger.” ~Graypaw
Old April 25th, 2020, 10:35 PM
Oh boy. What've I missed.

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowstripe View Post
"Sure, if you want to." The tom said waiting for a responce.
"Alright. Let's go." Jaggedclaw flicked his tail and looked at Shadeclaw as if to tell him to come. He padded out of camp and into the marshy wetlands.

(We're going to ShadowClan territory now to hunt)
Old April 25th, 2020, 11:31 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Foxpudge blinked open his eyes at the commotion around him, and he frowned at the sight of the two warriors he didn't recognize, Beastspark, and Icestar. If he was able to walk, he would have just departed quietly from the den-- but with his gaping shoulder wound still trying to heal from the ThunderClan raid, he figured the best thing to do was stay out of this one.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 25th, 2020, 11:44 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

@Beau @Ombre Party @Loon @Slushie @Simul

Beechkit let out mewls and slight huffs. Her eyes were still glued shut and the tiny tabby had no idea what was going on. The scent of milk made her stomach clinch and hurt. Normal newborn kits would be happily suckling at their mothers belly's. Unknown to Beeachkit, her mother was dead and her and her siblings were at the will of the queens around them. If their father could get one to nurse them.
Being pawed at the scrawny little tabby let out a loud mewl, flaying her paws not realizing it was her sibling who had hit her. She was cold, hungry and couldn't find her mother despite smelling her. Beechkit let out another loud sound, pressing against her remaining siblings to soak up their warmth.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old April 26th, 2020, 01:31 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

It might've seemed hard to believe a cat of his size and lack of spacial awareness could be anything but unsubtle, but defying all expectations Timbergrowl had mastered the precise art of stealth eating. What harm would a few skinny little lizards or a shrew or two gone missing do to the mighty Shadowclan, if it meant keeping extra meat on one of their (self proclaimed) fiercest warriors! A meager price to pay. Putting on his best act to be as low-key as possible, the big brown tabby shuffled along an out of the way path toward the freshkill pile, where two big fat toads gleamed like tasty, warty jewels in his sights. Toads weren't very popular, but Timbergrowl particularly favored them for their size. Nobody would miss them, so they were perfect to snatch! Feeling eager to sink his teeth into their round, fatty bellies, he briskened his pace and practically hurtled into the freshkill pile. He pulled away with both of them dangling from his jaws by their stubby little legs and stole a shifty glance to each side before hurriedly padding off to a tucked away nook in one corner of the camp; a place he retreated to when he wanted to stuff his face without anyone prying. No one had caught him before and no one would now, the tom thought smugly to himself as he beamed down at his prize.

[open!]

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)
Old April 26th, 2020, 06:32 AM
nerd extraordinaire!

My Mood: Chatty

[ @Ombre Party / @Slushie / @Loon / @Fuzzy / @Beau ]
Periwinklekit.. oh, how confused the poor young kit was in a time like this. The oh so small kit found herself squirming and mewling out for anything, anything... the scent of milk, of something out there..
When Wychkit pulled himself right on top of her, the kit let out a few more little yips and squirmed, gah!
we can see forever, so it seems!
gave me inspiration
that I can use to fuel my greatest of dreams

an author that tries his best, man <3
overly romantic, overly ambitious, overly excited, that's me babey!!!
Old April 26th, 2020, 06:43 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

[ @Casper @Alexcentri @Undertaker @Breezefur ( @BILL. -for fox! )]

Irisflame sighed in relief as Icestar finally decided to show her face. She had no idea how to react to her precense. Should she claw her ears of and scold her for being so ignorant of her clan's needs? That raiding Thunderclan had just led to more battle and violence? Or should she stay calm and present herself as stable, right-minded, and solemn? Either way, she could feel the stress and anxiety building up. She could feel the feelings taking over. Choking her. She shook her pelt out, indigo orbs dilating with the overwhelming rush of feelings. She dipped her head to Icestar, wincing at her wounds.
"Good to see that you're still alive. But...you look horrible. No offence." She mewed bluntly, eyes curving in modesty. At Cinderstripe's story, her heart nearly skipped a beat. She was so lost, so...insane. She shivered as she looked down at Silvermist, her crazy eyes wide and whites almost entirely consumed by her pupils. She attacked a clanmate? A warrior? What in Starclan? As Silvermist struggled further, she leaned down into her face.
"You attacked a clanmate. A perfectly good and noble warrior. You betrayed this clan. And you're calling them the idiots?" She hissed, eyes narrowing. She backed up, leaving the others to the rest. She sat back, turning to the three. Well, four, now. Her eyes grew wide. Although she'd been violent and lashed out, the silver warrior didn't deserve to be killed. Exiled, maybe, but killed? That was too extreme. She glanced to Icestar.
"Icestar. No killing. I think we've seen enough of that today." She mewed. Though her voice was even, her eyes were haunted, flickering with pleas. She let her gaze float to the deathberries she kept at the back. They could use those...?

As Foxpudge began to fidget, she glared at Silvermist. Smiling at the warrior, she waved her tail. He needed to just relax. And this screeching wasn't helping. She froze for a moment, awkward smile still on her maw.
"Just keep doing your thing, Fox!" She mewed, voice struggling to remain composed. She turned quickly back towards the silver warrior, anger filling her. "Would you keep it down?! You're disturbing my patience!"

[After this, Iris can heal the three of them in here. The other thread is getting too crowded 0w0]

[ @Ombre Party @Spiderfrost -it's your turn! <3]

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old April 26th, 2020, 09:49 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post
With a yawn, Rabbithop pushed himself out of the warriors den and into the clearing. Though he was still recovering from the ThunderClan raid, he had an apprentice to train, and he knew they could do other things than battle training. The white bob-tailed warrior scanned the clearing, blinking in the brightness and blinking away sleep from the nap he had been taking. He spotted his apprentice and, after stretching, padded over, albeit a bit stiffly. His white pelt, which had previously been perfectly clean, was not littered with scars on his shoulders and chest. Though he knew he would get over it soon enough, the pain was still annoying and he was afraid he was going to reopen them. Shaking the thoughts out of his head as he reached his apprentice, Rabbithop beckoned Freezepaw forward. “Freezepaw! Want to go hunting?” Be wasn’t sure if he should ask, but he wasn’t really in to yelling at his apprentice after just meeting them, but he made sure his tone held no room for argument.

( @RedHead )

The large maine coon was sitting in the clearing, a little bored. After the Riverclan raid had struck, most everyone seemed out of commission. She couldn't blame them this time though, the raid had come out of nowhere and nobody had been prepared. Her ears flicked suddenly as she heard a cat approach her, and Freezepaw looked up to see her new mentor. Thank Starclan. She instantly stood, giving a nod. "Anything to get me out of camp sounds great." She meowed, glad that the tomcat wasn't going to be a baby about his injuries like Ivyshade had been. That made Rabbithop instantly more likable in Freezepaw's eyes.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old April 26th, 2020, 09:51 AM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @Ombre Party / @Slushie / @Loon / @Fuzzy / @Simul ]
Glidingleaf looked up in surprise as a cat spoke to her. His voice was heavy with grief and the same emotion glistened sharply in his eyes. Glidingleaf recognized Flintfreckle before he spoke and despair twisted in her chest. It seemed no matter what, she’d always be jumping back and forth from grieving one cat or another. First her kits, then her mate, and finally her sister. All within the span of a quarter moon. All the tabby feline wanted to do was crumple to the ground and let the stars take her. But she couldn’t. She had Whisperkit to think of.
When she heard Flintfreckle’s words, her eyes widened. For some reason, she hadn’t thought that he might ask her to look after his kits. It made sense- she was their aunt... or half-aunt. Yet... Glidingleaf didn’t know if she could handle it. The loss of her own kits was still a fresh wound and to wrap herself around five newborns that weren’t hers? It was too painful. Glidingleaf opened her mouth to politely decline and suggest another queen when she glanced over and saw the five struggling, helpless kits. They were mewling and wriggling and clearly hungry. Her mind flashed to Dandelionkit, Sunkit, and Vinekit. She hoped some Starclan queen was taking care of them. And Whisperkit? The young tom was flattened against her, clearly disliking the intruder, and Glidingleaf stroked his head with her tongue comfortingly. Surely, Sagedust would have taken him in if their roles were reversed. Finally, Glidingleaf gave in and looked back at Flintfreckle, wondering suddenly how she’d ever thought to turn the desperate grieving father away. Her voice was uncharacteristically weak and trembling as she answered, “y-yes of course... I’m sorry for your loss.” The words fell a little flat in her own grieving voice but she meant it.
Standing tremblingly, Glidingleaf collected Whisperkit gently by the scruff and stepped gingerly out of her nest. “My name is Glidingleaf.” She added through Whisperkit’s pale fur. When she reached the other nest, the scent of Sagedust hit her like a monster and she faltered. But the kits were clearly hungry and she pulled herself together, placing Whisperkit among the others. Worry coursed through her, though, as she gingerly settled into the nest. She was noticeably thin and weak from the difficult pregnancy and birth and the onslaught of grief. She hadn’t been eating nearly enough and she wasn’t sure if she would have enough milk for all of these kits. She would try, though. Tenderly, Glidingleaf swept in all of the kits toward her, giving each one a gentle lick as she guided them.
(oof sorry for the long post!)
-
Hemlockkit let out a disgruntled squeak as his search for milk was interrupted by teeth lifting him into the air. He wriggled angrily and let out a fearsome baby hiss and was soon rewarded by the moss of the nest under his paws- or-chubby baby belly to be more accurate. He crawled closer to his siblings and found one to press against. The cat who had picked him up smelled familiar but not of milk so Hemlockkit didn’t care. Then, as soon as he started yowling again for milk, another cat appeared. This one smelled confusingly like his mother but also...not? The smell of milk hit him, though, and suddenly he didn’t care. Someone swept him closer to the milk scent and licked his head and Hemlockkit eagerly hurried to suckle.