Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 05:33 PM
Honeypaw Mentor Finder
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 05:17 PM
Too many children...
by gs29513
Last post by Tallstar
Today 05:16 PM
Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:13 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by ophelia
Today 05:11 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 26th, 2020, 10:33 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

[ @Spiderfrost @Ombre Party ]

At the way Rabbithop and Daisybloom collaborated, she smiled in spite of the situation. It was nice to see Rabbithop like this. He'd been resting for so long, and she could tell that he itched to get out. She felt happier knowing that she had given him something to do. Licking positive onto her smaller wounds, she stood back, nodding to Rosedapple.

"Of course. She'll be fine- you go ahead." She mewed, ushering her off. She deserved it, being so caring. Glancing in Rabbithop's direction, she smiled at his efforts.
"Looks good, Rabbithop! You okay, Daisy?"
Daisybloom looked over to her friend and took a deep breath before exhaling.

"Ye-Yes..." she murmured. "Just putting my mind back in order." she assured "Scrambled...too many bodies and noise and I couldn't prepare for the sudden...crowd." she stuttered.

Her paws scratched at the ground as she clammed up again with a furrow of her brow, closing her uninjured eye to take a moment to breath.
Old April 26th, 2020, 10:51 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!

Ok, whatever.. that was that she just witnessed there actually made her giggle through the snorts of pain. Lifting the weight off of her left paw, her eyes suddenly grew wide as Irisflame pursued further questioning,

"Uhmm... weeeeeelllll..." She focused her own embarrassed gaze towards the den floor, before she hobbled in close, tilting her head to signify the other to come closer. If Irisflame decided to do so, Baykit would whisper - quite loudly - in her ear, "Ok, well you see.. you can't tell Icestar or somthing because it's a secret and I don't want to get in trouble, but I saw some cool stuff outside camp and no one was looking and I decided to finally check it out! Anyway there was a butterfly.. and an eagle! It was huge! But I fought it off and killed it... I... think... but then I picked a pretty flower and when I was on my way back to camp I tripped in a hole and..." Baykit inhaled a deep breath, letting out a whimper as she raised her left paw to show Irisflame the damage. Pushing out her bottom lip, Baykit nudged her broken, and slightly bloody, claw towards her,

"It hurts!"

@Moon Lily

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; April 26th, 2020 at 10:53 PM.
Old April 26th, 2020, 11:29 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

@Casper
Habitually, Beastspark would have been slightly flustered at the questions the leader tossed at him. However, he knew this was coming and so took them in stride. "Whether I enjoy serving at you're side isn't something that particularly matters to me. I serve you because I want to serve my clan. You picked me as your deputy and I will do my best to assist you and the clan as such." Beastspark didn't hate being her deputy, she certainly made it difficult here and there, but he wouldn't say he enjoyed it either. For now, he settled on being somewhat indifferent.

"Even though our paws won't walk the exact same path all the time, the way we handle situations will be different, and that we may be wary of each other here and there, I understand that we both want what's best for ShadowClan. Regardless of how I feel I will always trust you." Beastspark voice drop with the austerity of his answer. He knew that he wasn't fully answering her question, unfortunately, this was all he could say right now.

"I will work alongside you to help lead ShadowClan for as long as you'll have me." Beastspark couldn't say that he wasn't going to do something in the future that she wasn't going to like and he was sure she'd do as she pleased even if he didn't agree with it. He still wasn't certain that she had been rational when picking him over Dawnstripe, but here he was and she was going to have to deal with them clashing here and there until she decided to demote him.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; April 26th, 2020 at 11:29 PM.
Old April 26th, 2020, 11:38 PM

My Mood: In Love
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loon View Post
[ @Beau / @Ombre Party / @slushy / @Fuzzy / @Simul ]

Finally... milk! Wychkit squirmed towards the warm queen's side and the scent of milk, letting out a mewl of protest as he felt her tongue licking him and guiding him. Once he managed to squirm and latch on, her began drinking, letting out soft mewls of relief and thanks that he had finally found the source of something he didn't even realize he was looking for in the first place.
blackkit asked "wychkit guide me to the moss beds pwease. I am blind."
Old April 26th, 2020, 11:39 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

[ @Undertaker @Casper @Alexcentri @Breezefur [Just figured I should reply b/c of all the references! Sorry for breaking posting order <3]]

Irisflame began to see reason in their vision. They were making reasonable choices. She supposed that Silvermist could prove dangerous, and with all of the injuries hacking around already, it would be for the best. Was she mousebrained to think she could heal her? The thought made hot, prickly embarrassment flow through her pelt. Frowning at Beastspark's growling tone, she shrunk back. There deputy meant well, of course, but she could tell her claim had led to an impulsive blast of anger. And she hated it. She hated every inch of it. Her indigo orbs grew wide with fear, mind still whirring with the choice that would have to be made. To kill, or not to kill, that was the question... Why couldn't you have just behaved like a normal cat?! She hissed silently at Silvermist. The she-cat was getting on her nerves. Sighing, she felt her belly buzz with butterflies of all sorts. She was stressed enough, and with a while new decision on her hands, she could barely stand it. As Beastspark went on, she snapped. Enough.
"I just want to continue our dandy lives. All this drama is enough to kill me, and it doesn't help when you're arguing in my face and saying that my decision could lead to even more death!" She hissed, drawing herself up. She fixed Silvermist with an intense glare. "Starclan will treat you better." She murmured. Nodding to the others, she looked away from the scene. "Do what you have to."

[ @Ombre Party @Spiderfrost ]

Irisflame nodded to Daisybloom, sympathy clouding her gaze. She felt the same. All this death, and blood, and wounded...it was too much. Even for a determined cat like herself. She purred softly. She was glad that the cats she loved were safe. She wouldn't be able to bear it otherwise.

"Well, you're all done. I promise no one will hurt you here. Alright? You're with me for the night. Get some rest, would you?" She mewed, raising her brow. She wasn't going to have a perfectly good cat lost to early duties and things. And besides, she looked terrible.

[ @Dust ]

Irisflame sighed as she noticed the flutters of laughter emitted from the small cat's maw. She'd looked ridiculous in front of such a small patient- she was supposed to be a role model! A helper to all cats! Not some...been killer. She glanced down at the squashed marigold petal beneath her paws. She stepped off of it, though she couldn't help but glare down at it in triumph.

She passed closer as indicated, eyes confused. A story, was it? As she listened to the cat's tale, she found herself chuckling a bit herself. The kit reminded her of Falconkit, an earlier patient. She'd been eager to get out of camp as well, and nearly gotten mauled by a fox. But hunting down an eagle- she wasn't sure herself if that part was true or not, just made things up all the time- was a new level of determination. Going out of camp early was not a minor deal. But she had enough care for the creature so not to report her. She'd been through enough.
"Let me help with those for you." She mewed, chewing up the same marigold she'd been fighting with earlier. Licking them into the bloody paw, she bound it with cobwebs. There.
"Feel better? And hey, I won't tell Icestar. You were very, very brave."

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old April 27th, 2020, 12:09 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Lizardkit sat in the clearing. Her eyes were narrowed in frustration and pain. The battle had been important but all she could think about is what everyone said. Hornetsting made fun of her and Irisflame pitied her. She'd show them all how great she is.
Old April 27th, 2020, 01:47 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!

The slightly yellow patch on the floor where Irisflame had smashed the marigold made Baykit's fur bristle as she stared in awe, completely oblivious to the fact her paw was being worked on. Still, there was a wince as the juice stung her exposed claw.

"Did you squish a bee?!" That was yellow... and definitely left a smudge on the ground when squashed, right? Either way, as Irisflame finished up, Baykit's nose wrinkled in disgust as she wiggled her toes, the marigold and cobweb sensation sending shivers up her spine. At the confirmation that Iris wouldn't be tattling on her... epic... adventure, the kitten immediately perked up, tail curled up with delight.

"I feel mmm... a lot better!" There was a slight hesitation, he claw was stinging like no tomorrow! "Thank you, Irisflame! OH-! Hold on a moment!" Turning away from the other, Baykit half-sprinted half-limped her way out of the den before returning a few moments later with a wilted daffodil clamped in her jaws. Spitting it out unceremoniously in front of Iris, the kitten beamed up at her,

"Since you like yellow so much, you can have the flower! But uhm.. how long do I have to keep this on?" She motioned down to her paw.

@Moon Lily

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; April 27th, 2020 at 01:49 AM.
Old April 27th, 2020, 03:25 AM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

@Moon Lily
Sheeplight's eyes began to droop-- another yawn escaping her lips. She raised an brow, staring down at Irisflame. "Me? A darling?" She repeated, taking the time to think about it. She supposed she was. At least for Irisflame. Though, some cats would beg to differ. It was so very entertaining to see how cats viewed her she realized.

Sheeplight twisted her head to follow Irisflame's gaze, staring at her twisted tail. "Yeah, " She answered blankly. She didn't even have to think about it. "It has character. Not a lot of tails have character, " The molly explained-- her face scrunching up as if she would yawn again. Surprise, she didn't. She seemed annoyed that she didn't. Sheeplight stretched her limbs, gently shaking her head to keep herself grounded. "Aa, I don't know anymore. My head is getting fuzzy, " Sheeplight murmur under her breath to herself.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old April 27th, 2020, 04:04 AM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
Duskpaw looked up and down at the long claw marks she left on her mentor. Oh, no...she did that to Sheeplight! But her shock quickly was replaced when Sheeplight licked the blood up.Ewww
Her large worried emerald eyes looked up at the warrior as she got up from her mentor and unhooked her claws. The tips were stained crimson and had a few light hairs. Gulping she tried to wipe the blood off on a nearby bush. "What's my reward? Are you going to be okay? I'm so sorry!" The calico truly felt horrible that she accidentally used the older molly as a balance beam and tried to stay on her. Sheeplight's smile didn't help either since it made her feel more guilty.
Sheeplight was giggling at Duskpaw. Her eyes crinkled up in amusement as she watched her apprentice do mental back flips. After a couple minutes, she cleared her throat to catch Duskpaw's attention properly. "Calm down before I throw you, " She stated simply, her eyes narrowing. She didn't want to deal with sympathy. Ugh. "Kidding!" Sheeplight added after, an yawn escaping her lips after the statement. This was a lie.
She was going to throw Duskpaw. Maybe not right now, but she was one day. Please watch out.

"I'm okayyy, I'm okay. Don't be sorry, seriously. Next time, go deeper. Also, when you do this move in battle-- take advantage of your range. Go for the eyes. If you have a good enough grip, go for the throat. Any soft sensitive area, mkayyyy?" Sheeplight explained, waving her paw around dramatically. She ignored Duskpaw's question about her reward. She hadn't.. really planned it out that far. Hence why it was up for her apprentice to choose!

"Neexxttt move is something I like to call Slider Hello!" Sheeplight giggled at her own nickname. "You ready to hear it, eh? Eh? What ya think it's about?"

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old April 27th, 2020, 05:16 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

[ @Dust ]

Irisflame followed her gaze, her orbs flirting to the squashed yellow petal on the earth. The dust rolled over it slowly, shifting in excitement at the new addition to the the landscape. It had been practically embedded in there now, with all that stamping she'd done. She'd be surprised if it actually came out. But it was in there now. A small token of Her own, a memory. Despite this, her ears flattened in hot embarrassment, eyes unfocused. The kit was a curious thing, and she was surprised at her question.

"A bee? Nah, they're too fierce for me." She mewed modestly, her voice teasing. She enjoyed messing with the little ones. It was intoxicating to see how even the slightest choice of words or step shaped the way that they thought. Though it was a little mean, it was a fickle thing to play with, and enjoyable. She grinned, shrugging, "I beat up a petal. I have a thing with them." She purred. She hoped she didn't come off as a crazy person. She'd hate that. At the kit's display of digust, she couldn't contain a chuckle. It was funny, watching the tyke.
"If you say so, dynamo." She mewed, nodding to the cobweb-bound paw. She felt a confused frown set itself in her face as the kit ran off. She had...something...for her? She felt her heartstrings tickled with amusement. She had a soft spot for kits. They were little idiots, but cute ones. As the she-kit came back with a daffodil, her eyes lit up. It may have had kitten slobber on it, but she couldn't stop a smile.
"Thanks, sweatpea. It'll only stay in for a week. Then you can have the time of your life ripping it off." She purred.

[ @x ghostie ]

Irisflame nodded, her own eyebrow raising. Had she never been called such before? She looked shocked, actually. Could she have never been called...darling? She found that impossible to believe. She was a spunky, thoughtful she, that had her quirks, but at the end of the day, she was a posh sweetheart, and a real softie. Literally. She could barely keep herself from hugging her beautiful tail. Dragging her eyes away from the dainty curls, she laughed.
"Yes, you! Who else would I call one? Icestar? Heck nah!" She mewed, shaking her head.

She gazed back at the feathery ploom of a tail. She wanted to hug it so, so, so baaaaad. She backed away from the temptation, eyes staring it down. She'd look like some phsyco if she decided to embrace the ploof. She nodded at her observation. It was true. Most tails lay flat, besides the cat. Describing them as the boring cats they were. But Her tail? It screamed 'different' and 'darling'. Hers screamed 'misfit'. Maybe the tail was the key to the soul, unlike what generations had said about the eyes.
"It does. It's like it's own little person." She agreed, still staring at it. She hoped she didn't come off as strange. But Her tail was bent, as if snapped, so it wasn't everyday she saw a perfect tail. Well, not at the moment, of course. She looked back over at her, heading a distressed murmur.
"You okay? Do you need to lie down?"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Closed Thread